扬着白帆的渔船停在海湾上。
the Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan
n. 泰国货币单位
巴恩铅基轴承合金
巴恩铝铜合金
橄闪紫苏岩
n. 巴哈马群岛
n. 大同教,一种穆斯林教派
2016bai是什么意思由沪江网提供。英语翻译Marc Anthony Love Is All When you hold me like thisso many memories fill my eyesthe first time we kissedthe times we nearly said good-byebut still here we aretested and tried and still trueand stronger than we ever knew[Chorus:]Love is allthe laughter and the tears that fallthe mundane and the magicallove is allall is lovethe careless word,the healing touchthe getting and the giving ofall is lovethere's a me you've always knownthe me that's a stranger stillthe you that feels like homeand the you that never willbut still here we lietender and trusting and truewith everything that we've been through[Repeat Chorus]All the gloryall the painall the passionthat turns to ashesonly to rise again
雪初★洛273
Marc Anthony Love Is All When you hold me like this当你这么抱着我的时候so many memories fill my eyes那么多往事会浮现在眼前the first time we kissed我们的第一次深情亲吻the times we nearly said good-bye我们的那些离别情景but still here we are 可是现实你我仍在原地tested and tried and still true历经了磨难and stronger than we ever knew在爱情中,我们都成长了[Chorus:]Love is all 爱是所有一切the laughter and the tears that fall它是欢快的笑声和坠落的泪滴the mundane and the magical 有平凡也有神奇love is all 爱是一切all is love 一切都是爱the careless word,the healing touch 无心的话,安慰的轻抚the getting and the giving of 一切的得到和付出all is love都是爱there's a me you've always known你知道我永远都在the me that's a stranger still我已经更加坚强the you that feels like home像家一样款坏的你and the you that never will也永远不会忘记but still here we lie 我们还是静静躺在这里tender and trusting and true 更加冷静了,虽然经历了那么多with everything that we've been through可我们还是相信啊[Repeat Chorus]All the glory 所有的幸福all the pain 所有的伤痛all the passion所有的激情that turns to ashes 即使化为灰烬only to rise again 也是为了再次高高腾起
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码安哥拉兔拔毛哀嚎 中文翻译版_土豆_高清视频在线观看BE BE YOUR LOVE歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
BE BE YOUR LOVE歌词的中文翻译
t be your love But I want to be your love Want to be your love for real Want to be your everything Everything&#39, but all I ever really wanted was a little piece of you Everybody&#39If I could take you away Pretend I was queen What would you say Would you think I&#39,t you walk away Everybody&#39, don'Cause everybody&#39, for real Everybody's talking how I can's talking how I can's got their way I should feel Everybody's falling, how I try to be just okay Yeah, and I am included in that Oh;s talking how I can'm unreal 't be your love But I want to be your love Want to be your love for real Everything will be alright if you just stay the night Pt be your love But I want to be your love Ws talking how I can&#39
不要机器的翻译~谢谢~
提问者采纳
s talking how I can&#39?你会不会觉得我不现实's talking how I can&#39?你将会说什麼Would you think I&#39, how I try to be just okay噢;t be your love人们都说我不可能成为你爱的人But I want to be your love但我依然想成为你爱的人Want to be your love for real成为你的真爱(水平有限;s talking how I can't be your love人们都说我不可能成为你爱的人But I want to be your love但我依然想成为你爱的人Want to be your love for real成为你的真爱Want to be your everything渴望成为你的一切Everything&#39, don&#39.我只是在尝试着让自己没事Yeah,但我真正想要的只是你一丁点的爱Everybody&#39,请你别走Everybody&#39, for real成为你的真爱Everybody&#39,先生;t be your love人们都说我不可能成为你爱的人But I want to be your love但我依然想成为你爱的人Want to be your love for real成为你的真爱Everything will be alright if you just stay the night如果你今晚留下;s got their way I should feel因为我应该站在别人的立场去为他们考虑Everybody't you walk away所以.;Cause everybody&#39, sir,一切都会变得美好起来Ps falling, but all I ever really wanted was a little piece of you是的;t be your love人们都说我不可能成为你爱的人But I want to be your love但我依然想成为你爱的人Want to be your love,我也无可自拔地掉入Oh, and I am included in that一切都在深陷其中;s talking how I can&#39Be Be Your Love -Rachael YamagataIf I could take you away如果我能带你远走高飞Pretend I was queen就像我是一个女皇What would you say
提问者评价
相关专业回答
其实我还不想睡
也想有人陪
我脱了鞋倒带今天约会
你想留下来但我说有点累
进进退退攻防易位爱爱的机会
有时却却无功面回
忽明忽暗的趣味
来来回回怎么定位爱爱的范围
我并不不不不是收回
我不过想再玩味
还是朋友的感觉
这世界会不会
有人向我们准备
我决定给谁
可是又会从对...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我觉得每个人都在谈论如何我不能成为你的爱情如果我能带你离开假装我是女王什么你说你想我虚幻&#39,如果你刚才过夜请主席先生,但我要你的爱想成为你的爱,但我要你的爱想你的爱是真正的想成为你们的一切一切的下降,真正的每个人都在谈论如何我不能成为你的爱情,但我要你的爱想你的爱是真正的一切都将是不错,但我真的很想永远是一个小片你每个人都在谈论如何我不能成为你的爱情,我尝试将刚刚好是啊,我包括在啊;的原因每个人的方式得到他们,你不走开每个人都在谈论如何我不能成为你的爱情
您可能关注的推广
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 网页翻译成中文 的文章

随机推荐