英语 便条(写给朋友) 昨天开会迟到的通报批评 因为自行车坏了 请你别生气

英语作文,假如你是李刚,要去公园玩,邀请你的朋友Alan,可是他不在,给他写个便条如何在公园找到们
jxhgfk8440
Today is a sunny day, i want to go to the park, play some basketball.
Would you like to come with me?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假如你是JOHO,请给你的朋友写张便条,邀请他参加你校的一项活东英语短文
█血刺裁决█瓐
Dear lucy,this Friday i will have a party in the campus,this party will be the biggest and most interest one,and it will include a huge number of activityies,like singing,dancing,playing cards and so on,we will invest some famous bands,like Bang which is your faviour pop bands,could you like to join with me?if you want to join us,please let me know,and the place will be the hall of university,it will start at 9pm.i am looking forward to seeing you at the party.yours,**
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
高中英语写作范文(可编辑),高中英语作文范文,高中英语写作技巧,高中英语写作课件,高中英语写作,高中自我介绍范文,高中英语写作句型,高中英语写作课教案,英语范文,英语自我介绍范文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高中英语写作范文(可编辑)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语作文:你打算去北京旅游,并邀请你的朋友TOM一起去,请用英语给他些一张50至60字左右的便条.内容包括:出发的时间和日期,乘什么交通工具,在北京旅游的景点,回来的日期.(真的很急啊)
gegelove4A
this acation
Travel to Beijing. will
13 June come back
going with me?we can
、train or fly
to Beijing!
can visits
Tiananmen Square
Forbidden City
and Climb the Great Wall.
call me OK?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语便条怎么写,Sally明天要和父母去度假,她给朋友Mary留言,请求Mary帮她照顾一下她的花和宠物狗,请你以Sally的身份用英语写一张留言条,内容包括;照看宠物,浇花,日期;4月29日,词数;50左右,
Dear Marry:
I will go holiday with my parents tomorrow. Can you help me take care of pets and water flowers ?Thank you very much.
Yours Sally
April 29th
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear Mary,I'll go on a holiday with my parents tomorrow. Please look after my pet dog and water the flower for me. Thank you for your great help.Sally29/4/2011
Hi Mary,I am going to have a vacation with my parents for a few days, could you please take care of my pets? By the way, don't forget watering my flowers.
Thank you!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 梦见开会迟到 的文章

随机推荐