关于我和家人包粽子的英语值日报告ppt

初一英语值日报告,要长一点儿的,大约5分钟左右,简单点,急用,可以介绍自己的家人,同学外貌,喜欢...初一英语值日报告,要长一点儿的,大约5分钟左右,简单点,急用,可以介绍自己的家人,同学外貌,喜欢的科目、运动、动物,天气,等等
My name is Tom.I am thirteen years old.I have short black hair and two big black eyes.I like playing football.I like English very much and I like my English teacher, too .My favourite color is red.I love our class,and I hope I can become your good friend.Unit 1-Umit 5Now let's play a game.I read in English, you act.You:Read a bookMy name is ***.I am twelve years old.I come from China and live in ***.I have a good friend.Her name is ***.Her favourite subject is Information.My favourite subject is PE,becasue it's relaxing.I like comedies,because they are very interesting.That's all,thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初一英语值日报告(小短文),1.我是星期三值日,想提前写好.2.字数不要太多.3.是写周末的天气怎么样,一家人做什么事的啊//【正在学6单元+ing什么的..4.开头:“Hello,every one ,I'm duty today 然后+天气+日期什么的、结尾是:Thank you for listening to me .主要就是内容怕写不好啊.感想什么的、
Hello,my dear teacher and classmates.I'm on duty today!Today is Monday and it's sunny/cloudy(视当日天气情况而定)outside.I stayed at home and learned Chinese,Maths.by myself last Satuday.But on Sunday,I did some housework with my parents,and then I went shopping with my mum at the supermarket.That's all,thank you!And have a nice day~Everyone.Thank you for listening to me .我转来的,做了修改,
问一下那个“今天4月13日”要加加在哪里?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语值日报告,关于我的梦想,带翻译,急………_百度知道
英语值日报告,关于我的梦想,带翻译,急………
I Have a Dream by Martin Luther King, Jr.I am happy to join with you today in what will go d供骸垛缴艹剂讹烯番楼own in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我今天的值日报告是关于我生命中一个很重要的人.因为他,我有了继续努力的信心,因为他,我有了继续奋斗的信念.武艺,为了你,我可以颠覆整个世界,即使只是为了把你的倒影摆正而已.一路走来,岁月的流逝里.我们一直坚强着.流言蜚语的背后,我们一直在一起.或许只是单纯的为了守护一个纯白的天使.这种不可抗拒的力量让我们团结在了一起我从没料到这个夏天会是这样的忐忑不安,扣人心弦我从没料到这个夏天会让我遇到你.我在艳阳高照的午后,那一张带有茉莉花气味的纸在上面认真的写着:武艺,没了你我该怎么办我会吹出七彩的泡泡.因为泡泡很轻,它会飘.我希望它能够带着我对武艺的祝福飘到武艺的身边.这样武艺就会感受到午饭们有多么的坚强了可是生活很无奈,我不能够潇洒的扬长而去.去湖南长沙寻找你的踪迹.我知道,你现在一定在很努力很努力的练歌吧.我喜欢把你的帖子反反复复,一次又一次的仔细阅读着即使内容熟悉到我几乎可以背下来因为你的每一句话都是那么的贴心,写的那么的认真.知道么?你这样会宠坏我们的.我会在素描本上一边一边画着你的样子.即使画的不是很像.因为那里面有我对你的无限思念.此时此刻,你感觉到了么?春夏秋冬,反反复复.可是我的记忆里依然有一个你,那个纯白的你,无可替代的你,我想,这一辈子.那个记忆都无法抹去.我们会一直陪着你,不论要走过多少个春夏秋冬.即使要到老去,死去.如果可以,下辈子,我要做你的一颗牙.这样至少没有了我你会痛
神剑郎赋54
Hello.everybody.Today my report is about my life with a very important person.Because of him,I have confidence,and continue working hard,I have to continue the struggle of faith.The martial arts,in order to you,I can overturn the whole world,even just to put your reflection betweent just.Along the way,the passage of time.We have been strong.Gossip behind,we have been together.Maybe just pure to guard a pure white angel.This irresistible force let us unite togetherI never expected that this summer will be so nervous,excitingI never expected that this summer will let me meet you.I in the sun is shining in the afternoon,the smell of jasmine with a sheet of paperIn the above serious write:the martial arts,didn't you.What should I doI will blow out colorful bubbles.Because bubble is very light,it would float.I hope it can take me to the martial arts blessingFloat to the martial arts side.Such skills will feel how strong the lunchBut life is very helpless,I can't cheesy walks away.To hunan changsha find your trace.I know,you must now be in very hard very hard practice songs.I like to take your post repeated,again and again read carefullyEven if the content realise I could almost back downBecause your every word is so sweet,write so seriously.Know?Do you like this will spoil our.I'll in sketching this on one side of the part painting you like.Even though paintings are very like.Because it contains the infinite thoughts from me to you.At this moment,you feel it?Chun xia qiu dong,repeatedly.Yet my memory is still a you,The white you,irreplaceable you,I think,this lifetime.That memory can be erased.We'll always accompany you,no matter how many chun xiaqiu winter must pass through.Even to old,die.If you can,next life,I want to be your tooth.So it is at least without me you would pain
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Everybody is good, I today's report is about my life in a very important person. Because he, I have confidence, and continue to work hard because of him, I have to continue the struggle of faith....
Everybody is good, I today's report is about my life in a very important person. Because he, I have confidence, and continue to work hard because of him, I have to continue the struggle of faith....
扫描下载二维码值日报告_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.05MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语值日报告 的文章

随机推荐