what child is thisgrade is ann ln

Rather Be Reading114网址导航1-4& B &B &A &B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
阅读短文,选择答案。
&&&&& Betty is a 1__________. She doesn't go to school on Sunday. But she doesn't get up 2__________. She has breakfast 3__________ she does morning exercises. Then she helps her mother 4__________ the housework. Sometimes she goes out to 5__________ some shopping for her mother. She buys the things she likes. She goes6__________ bike. She 7__________ a shopping basket with her. The basket is always 8__________ when she9__________ the shop. She does her homework in the evening. People say Betty is a good girl both at school and 10__________ home.
(&&&& ) 1. A. farmer& (&&&& ) 2. A. early&&(&&&& ) 3. A. after&& (&&&& ) 4. A. does&&& (&&&& ) 5. A. do&&&&& (&&&& ) 6. A. with&&& (&&&& ) 7. A. brings& (&&&& ) 8. A. empty&& (&&&& ) 9. A. leaves& (&&&& ) 10. A. in&&&&&
B. school girlB. quickly&&& B. when&&&&&& B. do&&&&&&&& B. does&&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&& B. takes&&&&& B. full&&&&&& B. gets&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&
C. worker&& C. fast&&&& C. as&&&&&& C. doing&&& C. to do&&& C. on&&&&&& C. gets&&&& C. nice&&&&C. reaches& C. on&&&&&&
D. driver& D. late&&& D. late&&&D. to doingD. doing&& D. use&&&& D. makes&& D. well&&& D. at&&&&& D. with&&&
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,选择答案。&&&&& Hello!&Friends! We bought gifts for you in Shanghai. Kim, this picture is for you. It's a picture of Shanghai. It's beautiful. Jenny, this cap is for you. It's white. I know white is your favourite colour. I bought a kitefor Tom. It looks like a bird. The T-shirt is for my mother. It's just right for her.1. We bought a ______ for Kim.A. gifts&&&&&&&&&& B. picture&&&&&&&&&&&&C. kite2. It's a picture of ______.A. Beijing&&&&&&&& B. Shijiazhuang&&&&&& C. Shanghai3. Jenny's favourite colour is ______.A. blue&&&&&&&&&&&& B. black&&&&&&&&&&&& C. white4. I bought a ______ for my mother.A.T-shirt&&&&&&&&&&&&B. kite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. bird5. Tom's gift is a _______.A.T-shirt&&&&&&&&&&&&B. kite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. bird
来源:陕西省同步题
阅读短文,选择答案。&&&&& Today is&Bob's&eleventh&birthday.&His&mother,&Mrs.&Black&makes&a&big&cake&for&him. His&father,&Mr.&Black&buys&a&toy&car&for&him. Many&students&from&Bob's&class&come&to&Bob's house. They&give&Bob&small&presents.&&Mrs.&Black&makes&pizza&for&them.&&&&& At&six&o'clock, time&for&supper. They&eat&cakes, meat&and&noodles&for&supper. They&are&eating&and&drinking.They&are&having&fun&together.1.&Today is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&birthday.
[&&&& ]A.&Mr.&Bladk's&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Mrs.&Black's&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Bob's2.&Bob&is&&&&&&&&& &&&&years&old.
[&&&& ]A.&ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&eleven&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&twelve3.&The&students&are&from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A.&Class&One&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Bob's&class&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Bob's&house4.&They&have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&supper.
[&&&& ]A.&meat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&cakes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&both&A&and&B
Read&and&choose. 阅读短文,选择答案。&&&&&&& Yesterday&was&a&sunny&day.&Tom&and&Tim&went&to&Wangfujing&Street.&They&wanted&to&buy&gifts.&There&were&white&clouds&in&the&blue&sky.&They&were&very&happy.&Tom&bought&a&hat&for&Ann.&It's&too&small&for&her.&Timbought&a&pair&of&chopsticks&for&his&mother.&They&like&to&go&shopping.1.&When&did&they&go&to&Wangfujing&Street?
[&&&& ]A.&Yesterday.&&&&&&&&&B.&Tomorrow.&&&&&&&&&C.&Today.2.&What&did&they&want&to&do?
[&&&& ]A.&They&wanted&to&play.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&They&wanted&to&go&home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&They&wanted&to&buy&gifts.3.&The&hat&is&&&&&&&&&&&for&Ann.
[&&&& ]A.&big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&too&big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&too&small4.&What&did&Tim&buy&for&his&mother?
[&&&& ]A.&A&hat.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&A&pair&of&chopsticks.&&&C.&A&pair&of&gloves.5.&It&was&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&day&yesterday.
[&&&& ]A.&sun&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&sunny&&&&&&&&&&&C.&cloudy
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!The Pet Food Test Results

我要回帖

更多关于 what is up 的文章

随机推荐