what'what s your name歌曲 关键词是哪个

Hello-_Hello-_What-#39-s_Your_Name__土豆_高清视频在线观看当前位置是:
What’s your name?
发布时间: & 来源:本站编辑
  或许是因为渐渐进入了不惑的年纪,所以总会在某些时刻不由自主的想起过去的一些往事,有些往事总是让人忍俊不已。“what’s your name?”就是其中一件。  那一年,我完成初小学业,顺利考进了乡镇中学,心情自然是好的不得了,还没开学,就迫不及待拽着妈妈带我去新学校转了一圈,看着新学校的一草一木,尽管因为是暑假,学校院子很是荒凉,一个人也没有,但是我还是开心的不得了,把学校院子稀奇的转了个遍,就这样一个暑假总是在盼望开学中度过。  &终于迎来了新的学期,中学的好多课程对我来说都是新接触,尤其是“Englishi”!现在幼儿园的小朋友都晓得“Englishi”,而我们那个时候只有上了初中才知道有这门课程,所以对于英文课我是打心眼里很是期待。  上课铃声响了,也许对同学们来说因为都是此生以来的第一堂英文课,所以大家早早的就安安静静的坐在教室里望着门口盼着英文老师的到来。一位皮肤黝黑的中年男老师迈着稳健的步伐走上了讲堂, “起立”“同学们好!”“老师好”“坐下!”,在几句敬语结束之后,老师的男中音就几里哇啦的说了一堆我们听不懂的话,讲台下面的我们你看看我、我看看你不知道老师说的什么无一人吭气,突然老师走下讲台,朝着第一排的我走过来,“what’s your name?”...我赶紧站起来,不知道老师说什么,一时即兴也就跟着老师学了一句“what’s& your name?”。说完之后我自豪的看着老师,这可是我说的第一句英文,自以为真的学的不错,正在我沾沾自喜的时候,老师突然笑了,我莫名其妙的望着老师,老师用他那浑厚的男中音不紧不慢的说到“我问你叫什么名字?你问我叫什么名字?”,突然全班同学都大声笑了起来,我一时羞得脸红到了脖子根,跟着同学和老师也傻笑起来,就这样我的第一堂英语课就在这样的氛围中糊里糊涂的过去了,也正因为这第一堂英文课,直到大学毕业对“Englishi”一直有种偏爱 。  一晃就过去了30年,每每想起这件事我就一个人傻笑,也正是因为这些小小的趣事,常常让人不经意间回想起那些年纯真得学生时代,真是傻得可爱。很是怀念,还念那些艰苦的岁月里同学们之间厚厚的情谊,怀念我成长路上给我上第一堂英文课的“Englishi”老师,不知远方的您现在可安否?萌生遥祝!(淳化供电分公司& 王芳)
&&&&&&关键词:
相关新闻:
&&图片新闻
电话:010-
电话:010-
电话:010-英语学习小讲座之二
“你叫什么名字”?--《阅读》2008年03期
英语学习小讲座之二
“你叫什么名字”?
【摘要】:正同学们都会用英语说"你叫什么名字?",更有不少学生以为,只要想知道对方的姓名,就可以说"What’s your name?"。其实,现实生活中的情况常常并非如此,如果总是用"What’s your name?"来询问对方的姓名,往往并不适宜和得体。
【作者单位】:
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G624.31【正文快照】:
同学们都会用英语说“你叫什么名字?”,更有不少学生以为,只要想知道对方的姓名,就可以说“What’s your name?”。其实,现实生活中的情况常常并非如此,如果总是用“What’s your name?”来询问对方的姓名,往往并不适宜和得体。一、相互不认识的小朋友初次见面,如果想知道对
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
支良瑞;;[J];纺织高校基础科学学报;1992年04期
姚铭雄;;[J];杭州教育学院学报;1996年01期
刘江雪;[J];抚州师专学报;1998年04期
郝凤乔;[J];廊坊师范学院学报;1998年02期
彭玉兰;[J];内蒙古教育学院学报;1998年03期
李福霞;[J];吉林教育科学;1999年05期
宫玉波,范晓波;[J];航海教育研究;1999年02期
邹敏;[J];合肥工业大学学报(社会科学版);2000年02期
张爱琳,刘虹;[J];四川经济管理学院学报;2000年01期
严育;[J];吉林广播电视大学学报;2005年01期
中国重要会议论文全文数据库
王亚南;李华梅;郑爱明;;[A];第十二届全国心理学学术大会论文摘要集[C];2009年
郭婕;;[A];河南省学校管理与学校心理研究会第十次学术研讨会论文集[C];2006年
杨云珠;;[A];中国当代教育理论文献——第四届中国教育家大会成果汇编(下)[C];2007年
田韩英;;[A];国家教师科研基金十一五阶段性成果集(湖北卷)[C];2010年
张宇飞;;[A];江苏省教育学会2006年年会论文集(英语专辑)[C];2006年
万莉;;[A];第六届中国跨文化交际研究会年会论文摘要汇编[C];2005年
刘治红;;[A];中国新时期思想理论宝库——第三届中国杰出管理者年会成果汇编[C];2007年
孙慧琦;张扬;;[A];都市型高等农业教育教学改革论文专辑[C];2007年
冷超;;[A];中国教育技术协会2004年年会论文集[C];2004年
蒋金花;;[A];校园文学编辑部写作教学年会论文集[C];2007年
中国重要报纸全文数据库
中央民族大学
武海霞;[N];光明日报;2009年
江苏省宿迁市文昌高级中学
高红珍;[N];学知报;2010年
哈尔滨市佳音英语学校 刘文静;[N];今日信息报;2011年
临潼区西泉初级中学教师
王敏;[N];陕西日报;2009年
四川省仁寿县杨柳初中
尹红梅;[N];学知报;2010年
河北省曲周县第一中学
申桂存;[N];学知报;2010年
兰州市城关区张掖路小学
廉小霞;[N];甘肃日报;2009年
范丽;[N];贵州日报;2008年
王敏;[N];莱芜日报;2008年
商报实习记者
王晨;[N];中国图书商报;2008年
中国博士学位论文全文数据库
张晶;[D];吉林大学;2004年
徐海;[D];广东外语外贸大学;2006年
程冰;[D];上海外国语大学;2010年
袁磊;[D];东北师范大学;2007年
于洋;[D];上海外国语大学;2009年
胡俊杰;[D];上海师范大学;2008年
孙衍峰;[D];中国人民解放军外国语学院;2007年
石运章;[D];山东大学;2008年
袁平华;[D];上海交通大学;2008年
马欣;[D];上海外国语大学;2010年
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
李立键;[D];福建师范大学;2005年
韦理;[D];陕西师范大学;2001年
王强;[D];辽宁师范大学;2005年
陈建国;[D];福建师范大学;2008年
卿素兰;[D];贵州师范大学;2001年
翁国富;[D];福建师范大学;2008年
潘正凯;[D];浙江师范大学;2009年
陈文霞;[D];中北大学;2011年
谢玉杰;[D];广东外语外贸大学;2003年
秦志荣;[D];西安电子科技大学;2007年
&快捷付款方式
&订购知网充值卡
400-819-9993
《中国学术期刊(光盘版)》电子杂志社有限公司
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司
地址:北京清华大学 84-48信箱 大众知识服务
出版物经营许可证 新出发京批字第直0595号
订购热线:400-819-82499
服务热线:010--
在线咨询:
传真:010-
京公网安备75号PART 1&&IELTSSpeaking Test: Part 1Requirement&Strategy&PART 1: &General questions&4-5 Minutes&Answer questions about 3 topics&Try to speak for about 3-4 sentences for each question.&要点:尽量每个问题回答3到4句1.&回答完整–&不要只说YES或是NO2. Linking words to extend answers&3. Focus on language not ideas/opinions&QUESTION: Doyou like riding bicycles?1.Yes&2.Yes, because it’s fun, good for health, anddoesn’t cost a lot.&3.Well, I like to ride bikes for a few reasons.The main reason I like riding bikes is that I think it is a really fun and itis a good way to go sightseeing. I’d also like to point-out that riding a bikeis very good for my health because it can help me to lose weight. I would alsolike to add that recently I have not been able to ride my bike much, as I amquite busy at work.&3是最好的,下面划出了与题目相关的词汇和不相关词汇,尽量多学习一些这些短语这样能够运用到任何的其它的话题。Well,I like to&ride bikes&for a few reasons. The main reason Ilike&riding bikes&is that I think it is a&really funand it is a good way to go sightseeing. I’d also like to point-outthat&riding a bike is very good for my health&because&itcan help me to lose weight. I would also like to add that&recentlyI have not been able to ride my bike much, as&I am quite busy atwork.&&Do you likewatching movies?Well, I liketo&_____________&for a few reasons. The main reason Ilike_____________is that Ithink it is a&_____________&. I’d also like to point-outthat_____________because&_____________&
告诉客服QQ或Skype账号
加外教的QQ或Skype账号
开始和外教1对1真人上免费试听课啦!
周一至周日 9:00 ~ 23:00
电话:400-040-4341
一、给自己定个计划。  订一个切实可行的学习计划,并且一定要坚持,不能三天打鱼两天晒网。  其实定计划很简单,每天记十个单词,背两句英文,听十分钟VOA,当然这个可以是老师上课时候的录音,这都是很容易实现的。我在这里学习录音都是作为复习的工具来用的。  当然关键就在于你是否能够坚持了。 二、找个英语老师或者英语培训机构我发现很多人都会比较排斥去特定的英语班学习英语,都更喜欢自学英语。 当然,其实任何学习,自学都是最重要的,但是最为交流的工具英语来说,交流还是关键中的关键,如果你没有想过用这种东西拿去交流,那说明你学的东西是不完整的东西,所以好的培训机构,外语的学习都是模拟这种语言的交流性质的,这也是中国传统授课方式培养出了大量的哑巴的关键所在。现在互联网这么发达,网上也有很多关于英语口语方面的学习方法,资料,还有经验分享。  但是,有没有想过,毕竟这些都是别人的,有些方法甚至都是他们自己去找专门的英语老师,或者英语培训机构学了之后,总结之后再分享出来的。  看明星学英语就知道了,有几个明星是自己自学英语的?尤其是那种完全没有英语基础的人,哪些不是请外教,或者参加英语班学习。  当然,现在的英语培训机构太多了,很多人也不知道怎么选择才能选择适合自己,开始我也很纠结,其实最重要的还是老师合不合自己的胃口,宅快学这里主要就是老师都比较耐心,这里的服务好,有什么困难说一声就能得到帮助,不像一般的培训机构交了钱和没有交钱完全不一样。 三、找英语教材,准备一个英语字典。  如果要自学英语的朋友们,不管你英语基础好还是不好,都得找个教材吧。  有很多人推荐说新概念学英语很不错。觉得新概念是挺经典的。可是你要去背,那也太累了吧,人家有四册呢?背到什么时候才能背完?  学习单词最有效率的方法是通过阅读或听力。  所选择的材料应该是即使不明白其中的生词也能非常好地理解的材料。最好是和学习者工作生活相关,或者是能够引起学习者持续阅读兴趣的材料。  这样学到的单词,每一个都有相关的语境,都附带了相关的使用方法,通过和其他很多东西联系记忆,虽然记忆的内容多了,但是难度却大大下降了。  英语字典是一定要的,个人比较喜欢上海译文出版社出版的字典。  教材的话,如果要练口语,其实我蛮推荐《走遍美国》的,不过这个是需要有一些英语基础的人。这里老师传给我的那几本教材其实也蛮好的。
Classroom Language
Good morning.Good afternoon.Good evening.Nice to meet you.How are you (doing) today?How are you getting on?How is the weather today?What's the weather like in your country?What's your name?How do you pronounce your name?I am Teacher Marsha.
早安午安晚安很高兴见到你。你今天还好吗?还好吗?今天天气如何?你们国家的天气如何?你叫什么名字?你的名字要怎么念?我是Marsha(马莎)老师。
2. Instructions
My name is Mr./Mrs./Ms Kim.I'll be teaching you English this class.Are you ready to start?Please turn to page 13.Look at page 13.Next page please.Turn to the next page.Don't be nervous.Please try to relax.Can you type the word for me?Can you type the sentence for me?Please repeat after me.You read this article very well.Please look at the picture.What do you see?Please listen to the mp3 file.That's very good (nice)./ Well done!You did a great job.Let's call it a day.
Could you say that again, please?What is the meaning of ___?What does it mean?How do you spell that word?Can you spell that word please?How do you pronounce this word?Would you please explain this word?Would you please make up a sentence with this word?Would you please explain this phrase/sentence?Could you give me an example?Where is the word?I have another question.Please slow down a little bit.I don't understand.I beg your pardon.Is it all right to say ___?Is there a difference between A and B?Is ___ an Adjective/ Adverb?Is ___ a Verb/Noun/?One more time, please.
我是金先生/太太/女士。我是教这堂英语课的老师。准备好了吗?请翻到第13页。看第13页。看下一页。请翻到下一页。不必紧张。请尽量放松。可以请你打这个字给我看吗?可以请你打这个句子给我看吗?请跟着我念。这篇文章你读得很流畅。请看这张图片。你看到了什么?请听mp3檔。非常棒!您做得很好!下课
能不能请你再说一遍,好吗?___是什么意思?这是什么意思呢?这个字怎么拼呢?你能拼出这个字吗?这个字怎么发音?可以请你解释一下这个字吗?可以请你用这个字造句吗?
可以请你解释一下这个词组/句子吗?能否请你给我举个例子吗?这个字在哪里?我还有一个问题。请慢一点。我听不懂。抱歉(要引人注意的开场白)。我可以这么说吗___?A和B之间有什么不同吗?___是形容词/ 副词吗?___是动词/名词吗?请再说一次。
3. Error correction
That's correct.That's much better.I'm afraid that's not quite rightHave another try.Maybe this will help youDo you want a clue (hint)?
正确。这个比较好。恐怕这并不完全正确。再试一次。也许这将帮助你你需要提示吗?
Conclusion
Don't worry about your pronunciation.Don't worry about your spelling.Don't worry, it'll improve.You need more practice with these words.You'll have to spend some time practicing this.You are communicating well.You speak very fluently.You have made a lot of progress.
不要担心你的发音。不要担心您的拼字。不要担心,这会改善。你需要多练习这些单字。您需要多练习这个。您的沟通没问题。您讲得很流利。您已经进步很多了。
5. Technical Issues
Can you hear me?Sorry, I can't hear you.Louder, please.The connection is bad (crappy).We are having a bad (crappy) connection.The connection is on and off.My
Skype crashed
a few minutes ago.Sorry, my headset is broken.
你能听到我的声音吗?对不起,我听不到你的声音。请再大声一点。网络线路不太好。我们的网络不太好。网络时断时续的。我的Skype 几分钟前有问题。不好意思,我耳麦故障。
/* Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:普通表格;mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:mso-style-parent:&&;mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4mso-para-margin:0mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001mso-pagination:widow-font-size:10.0font-family:&Times New Roman&;mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
IELTS Speaking Test: Part 22014年雅思口语PART2话题答案与技巧:宅快学英语一对一
外教练习雅思口语Speaking Unit 2: The long Turn
Requirement
Strategy1~2 minute answer(1 minute preparation), followed by a couple of questions
The examiner will hand you a card with a question and three sub questions on it. You have one minute to read the question and prepare your answer.准备1.分析题目的关键词 2.想好时态3.写出你主要观点的关键词4.写出一些关键的单词
说1.用比较强的形容词(fantastic!)2. Speak with rhythm if possible可能的话说话要有节奏3. Try to avoid long pauses尽量避免长时间停顿
首先读问题然后划出关键词Describe a place that you have visited that you particularly liked.
You should say:a.
When you visited there?
Who you went with?c.
What was most memorable?And explain what you liked most about this place.有很多的方式可以开始你的回答:比如用以下的一些短语开始你的回答I’d like to talk about a country called…I’m going to talk about a city called…A park that I found really interesting was…2.
想好你最后要说Place,然后记笔记来描述你要说的地方Place:San Francisco, USAa.
When you went there?
For6 months in1994Who you went with?
friend who is from Viet Nam
vegetarianguybrother was an artist
c.What was memorable?
There were many touristattractions such as Fisherman’s wharf and Alcatraz Island
d. What youliked most
lots ofdifferent types peoplegoodweatherlotsof cool places to visitgreatrestaurantsrelaxedlifestylest1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }3. 分析问题来回答,以展示你很清楚的理解问题的意思
I’d like to talkabout
San Francisco,
becauseit’s a place I will never forget.a. I went there in …..
b. I went there with ………c. The thing I remember most is (现在时) …d. Some of the things I enjoyed wereI’d like to talk about
San Francisco,
becauseit’s a place I will never forget. I went there in 1994 for about six months. Iwent there with a friend of mine who is from Viet Nam. He is a vegetarian, so wecouldn’t use any meat when we cooked. I also remember his brother who was avery talented artist. The thing I remember most about San Francisco is that there were many tourist attractions such asFisherman’s wharf, which had lots of delicious seafood and Alcatraz Island, which used to be a prison formurders and other serious criminals. Some of the things I enjoyed most about San Francisco were thedifferent types people, the good weather, the many different places andneighborhoods to visit. There were also many great restaurants and overall itis a very relaxed lifestyle there.4. Read the question below and the thenunderline the key words.Describe a historic place that you have visited that you particularly liked.
You should say:a.
When you visited there?
Who you went with?c.
What you saw there?And explain what you liked most about this place.5. Decide on a place and then write downsome notes.a. I went there in …..
b. I went there with ………c. Some of the things I saw were …d. The main thing that I enjoyed about thisplace is …..
Describe your favorite place for shoppingYou should say:a.
When you go there
Where it is located
What you can buy there
And explain why you like it
6. Adjectives:
形容词Comparatives are used to compare用比较级来进行比较
CheapCheaperCheapestExpensiveMore expensiveMost expensive
7. Modifiers修饰语Weak弱A little, sort ofStrong强Much, really, very, extremely8.
以下一些有用的短语Introductory phrases - when you start yourtalk:I want to talk about…I’d like to talk about…I’m going to talk about…I'm going to describe…What I'm going to talk about is…
Developing phrases - when you want toexpand your argument:First of all…Secondly,…Additionally,…Another thing…Another reason why…Furthermore…
Background phrases - when you want to addsome detail:At that time…It happened…It took place…It’s been going on for/since…It's near…
Impression phrases - when you want to saysomething that made an impression onyou:... influenced me.
… affected me
… disturbed me
… had an effect on me
… impressed me
… motivated me
… moved me
… touched me deeply
Things you like phrases - when you want todescribe or talk about things you like:I enjoy…I like… most of allI love doing...9. Answering rounding-off questions.回答YES/No的问题You may be asked one or two questions atthe end of your 2 minute speech. You can use this technique to answer them.以下技巧1.简短回答,重复auxiliary verb2. 保持同一时态3. 如果确实不知道怎么说,就回答 “Yes, I think so,” “No, I don’t think so”
如以下的问题Answering follow up questions:You may be required to give a couple ofshort answers about your topic. Usually the best way to do this is to repeatthe auxiliary verb. YOU MUST USE THE SAME TENSE!
EXAMPLE 1: “& Have you done this type ofwork before?”
haven’t.”
EXAMPLE 2: “Do
you know anyone whohas”
Sample Questions according todifferent topicsPEOPLE:
Individuals : Appearance /Personality / Hobbies / Relationship / My own feeling
st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }
st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }
宅快学英语外教一对一雅思口语培训:雅思口语答案与技巧:PART3部分答案和技巧IELTSSpeaking Test: Part 3Part
Requirement
技巧PART 3:
4~5 Minutes
4-5分钟Discussion based on PART 2.
基于PART 2部分进行讨论1没有对与错的答案2.通过使用连接词像(because, and, but,来给出更一步的答案)3 Try to support your opinions, use examples
尽量要用例子来支持你的观点1. 不要浪费时间
不要浪费时间去想你真正的观点,你真正的观点是什么并不重要,最重要的是你要给出你的观点,并支持你的观点。2.
甚至可以包括支持和反对的观点,例如EXAMPLE: “Do you think it’s a good idea to work fromhome”
Yes, I think so,
its veryconvenient and you don’t have to waste time to travel to work.
But,maybe I have to be careful that I am not too distracted, and that I don’t playonline games or sleep all day.
写出下面的问题的正面的和反面的答案。a.
Doyou think it is good to live in a foreign country?
I think it’s fantasticbecause,
I think it’s terriblebecause,
Doyou think it is good to retire early?
I think it’s wonderfulbecause,
I think it’s a ‘fool’sparadise’ because,
有些问题你必须得比较2方面。Which is better: living in the countryside or in thecity?
I’d rather
live in thecity. City life offers modern living. There are many opportunities in terms ofwork, entertainment, leisure and dining.
However, the countrysidegives a very common and limited life style which is I guess preferred by peoplein their old age.
Do you think children’s lives are very differentnowadays?
Yes, of course! With modern life style, children aresimilarly affected as with adults.
Before, children were confinedin their house.
They were just limited to some activities such as playingindoor games of simple nature.
However nowadays, they are facedwith enormous challenges such as meeting deadlines for a school project, wakingup early to beat the traffic and do homework using computers. These things area few examples of the notable changes in the lives of the children.
5. In Pairs practice asking and answering questions(Comparing).
可以试着练习 下面的Are cities nowadays different then they were in the past?
(transport,parks, entertainment)
Do children have better lives nowadays than they did inthe past?
(entertainment, pressure, parents support)
如果你不知道怎么回答,可以用一些短语来给你自己时间去思考1.
Well, that’s an interesting question. I’venever really thought about that before, but I guess I would have to say that Iagree.
I’m not re however, ifyou are asking me for my honest opinion, I would have to say that I agree.
共1页 4条记录,当前1页
咨询电话:400-040-4341&&&&&E-mail:
公司地址:上海市宝山区东太东路888号&&&&&联系方式:QQ:
Copyright & 2005 - 2017 沪ICP备号 All Rights Reserved 版权归宅快学英语所有&&
在线咨询电话
400-040-4341
在线客服咨询

我要回帖

更多关于 what s your name歌曲 的文章

随机推荐