thank for watchingg NBA for 10 yers课文翻译

on Oct 01, 2014 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment Offer valid for residents in U.S., Canada and Mexico. It’s fall — the leaves have started falling and huge games like are making their way to PlayStation. Starting today, when you pick up a couple of games we’ve got a sweet bonus for you on PlayStation Store — when you spend more than $100 using your SEN Wallet on PS Store today through October 28th. Use this opportunity to pick up already released games like and , or pre-order highly anticipated upcoming titles like DRIVECLUB, NBA 2K15, , , , , , and more. All pre-order titles take advantage of automatic pre-load, allowing you to download your pre-ordered games before the release date so that they are ready to play as soon as they’re released. Check out all the titles available for pre-order and pre-load, in addition to already released games, . Take advantage of this deal from October 1st through October 28th and you’ll receive a redemption code for your $15 credit on or before November 7th via email, XMB message on PS3, or system notification on PS4/. The redemption code must be redeemed by 11:59PM Pacific on December 5th. What games are you going to pick up this month? Let us know in the comments below. Comments are closed. We close the comments for posts after 30 days Follow PlayStation: Post Stats Share This Post PSX 16 Best Trailers PS VR Ultimate FAQ PS Plus Free Games PS4 Pro FAQ & PlayStation.Blog is Powered by Follow PlayStation Close Comment CardX We Value Your Opinion! Would you be willing to answer a few brief questions about PlayStation.Blog? This JavaScript enables OnlineOpinion, a method for collecting secure feedback data.英语翻译谢绝使用翻译工具翻译的一大堆语法错误的那种!NBA是目前全世界最高级别的篮球赛事,它几乎拥有了全世界最顶尖的球员,比如科比,詹姆斯等等。篮球这项运动能给人带来无限的激情,还能锻炼人的身体,篮球是我最喜欢的运动。你知道科比吗,是的,他是洛杉矶湖人的当家球星,NBA最厉害的球员之一。科比是一位伟大的球员,在球场上他很无私,在更衣室里他鼓舞队友,他是湖人的领袖。科比是我的偶像,我想象他那样在球场上驰骋,我热爱篮球,我每天都投篮,篮球已经成为我生活,甚至生命中的一部分,我希望有一天能够进入NBA和我的偶像比赛。 Do you know Kobe?Well,he is Los Angeles Lakers manages a household the star player and one of the most 厉害的(在下实在不知道这个形容词,敬请楼主谅解)player in NBA.Kobe is a great player which is very unselfish in the court and he encourages his teammates in the locker room.Kobe,is Lakers' leader.Kobe is my idol,I often dream that I can run in the court like him.I love basketball which has become a part of my life,evev though my lives.So I practices shooting every day.I hope I can go to NBA to play games with my idol--Kobe Bryant !这是在下自己的翻译,翻译的不好敬请原谅,毕竟我还是一名学生. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 I like watching NBA. NBA is the highest level professional basketball league. Only sixty years since it was founded, but it has become one of the most commercial and the best operated sports.

我要回帖

更多关于 thank for watching 的文章

随机推荐