求解?有道词典在线翻译英语翻译

很多数学公式中经常出现某个变量的上角标用一撇标注,以此与相对应的字母变量相区别,用英语怎么把这种情况表达出来?    哪位高手请帮帮忙,不胜感激!
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  apostrophe n. 书写中撇号(')(表示省略或所有格)
  读作prime,有时也读成primed。    好像不久前有人问过。
  :GRE词汇 回复日期: 22:37:47 
    apostrophe n. 书写中撇号(')(表示省略或所有格)       作者:头越来越大 回复日期: 23:20:43 
    读作prime,有时也读成primed。        好像不久前有人问过。    ————————————————————  a……是词汇,类比中文“撇号”  prime是正确读法  
  数学公式(或单位)里的 是prime,  所有格里的是 apostrophe  不仅仅是读法,适用于不同上下文
  多谢楼上各位的答疑解惑,太感谢你们了,天涯上还是好人多啊
  我正好也有这个疑问,谢谢好人!
<span class="count" title="
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)解决的海词问答与网友补充:
解决的相关资料:
解决&:&l?sen [Vt( ...
在&&中查看更多...
解决&:&ré
在&&中查看更多...
在&&中查看更多...
解决&:&?? ...
在&&中查看更多...
解决&:&реши?ть;р ...
在&&中查看更多...
解决&:& res ...
在&&中查看更多...
解决&:&解決 ...
在&&中查看更多...
解决&:&ris? ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
相关词典网站:在线翻译_在线词典_金山词霸_爱词霸英语
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2661540',
container: s,
size: '350,20',
display: 'inlay-fix'
{{big.love|number(0)}}
加载中... 点击加载更多
{{item.price}}求解英文翻译E.  With the tears streaming down her face,she put her two hands to her lips,an then clasped(紧握着)them on her breast,as if she laid his ruined head there.  “You are not the gaoler’s(监狱长)daughter ?”  She sighed“No. ”  “Who are you ?”  Not yet trusting the tones of her voice,she sat down on the bench beside him.He drew back but she laid her hand upon his arm.A strange thrill struck him when she did so, and visibly p he laid the knife down softly,as he sat staring at her.  Her golden hair,which she wore in long curls,had been hurriedly pushed aside,and fell down over her neck.Advancing his hand by little and little,he took it up and looked at it.In the middle of the action he went astray,and,with another deep sigh,fell to work at his shoemaking.  But lot for long.Releasing his arm,she laid her hand upon his shoulder.After looking doubtfully at it,two or three times,as if to be sure that it was really there,he laid down his work, put his hand to his neck,and took off a blackened string with a scrap of folded rag attached to it.He opened this,carefully,on his knee,and it contained a very little quantity of hair:not more than one or two long golden hairs,which he had,in some old day,wound on upon his finger.  He took her hair into his hand again,and looked closely at it.“It is the same.How can it be! When was it! How was it!”  As the concentrating expression returned to his forehead,he seemed to become conscious that it was in hers too.He turned her full to the light,and looked at her.
“She had laid her head upon my shoulder,that night when I was summoned(传唤)out—she had a fear of my going,though I had none—and when I was brought to the North Tower they found these upon my sleeve.‘You will leave me them? They can never help me to escape in the body,though they may in the spirit.’Those were the words I said.I remember them very well. ”
He formed this speech with his lips many times before he could utter it.But when he did find spoken words for it,they came to him coherently(连贯地),though slowly.
“How was this?一Was it you? ”
姑娘泪流满面,把双手放到唇边吻了吻,又伸向他;然后把他搂在胸前,仿佛要把他那衰迈的头放在她的怀抱里。“你不是看守的女儿吧?”她叹了口气,“不是。”“你是谁?”她对自己的声音不放心,便在他身边长凳上坐了下来。他退缩了一下,但她把手放到了他的手臂上,一阵震颤明显地通过他全身。他温和地放下了鞋刀,坐在那儿瞪大眼望着她。她刚才匆匆掠到一边的金色长发此时又垂...
她泪流满面,把双手放到唇边吻了吻,向他送去;然后把双手抱在胸前,仿佛要把他那衰迈的头拥抱入怀。「你不是监狱长的女儿吗?」她叹了口气说:「不是。」「哪你是谁?」她对自己的声音的语调不放心,她就在他身边长凳上坐了下来。他退缩了一下,但她把手放到了他的手臂上,当她这样做时,他全身打了一个莫明的震颤。他缓缓地放下鞋刀,坐在那儿瞪大眼望着她。她把那头卷曲的金...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 求解 翻译 的文章

随机推荐