All youall i need is youhand如何注册登

Luan Leave your brochures at home: all you need is your iPad.
Your sales tool on iPad.
With Luan your sales reps can show your products quickly and easily. With a simple tap you can filter out the right picture, PDF or video in a second. You can swipe through fullscreen images and documents with amazing quality. With our custom backend you can upload and tag your files. After syncing you always have your most up to date catalogue at hand, everywhere you go. Even without an Internet connection you let your products speak for themselves.
Manage your catalogue online
In the back end you can upload your product photos, PDFs and videos and assign the appropriate tags. A photo, PDF or video can belong into multiple categories and therefore have several tags.
Sync with a single tap
One tap on the sync button and all your sales reps carry around the latest files of your products on their iPad, all the time.
On the road, offline
After syncing the app works offline too, your files are always available, everywhere.
Quick and intuitive filtering
A tap on a filter shows immediately just the photos, PDFs and videos with that tag. By combining multiple filters you’ll refine your search in the blink of an eye.
Swipe through photos, PDFs, videos
After tapping on a thumbnail the app uses the whole screen to show your product. You swipe quickly back and forth or go back to the overview easily.
Mail pictures to your customer
While talking with your customer, you mark the interesting pictures. After the meeting, you mail these pictures to your customer for his reference.
The max file size for a picture/pdf/video is 10MB. All our prices are exclusive of VAT.
Contact us
Telephone:
Luan is a product by当前位置:
>>>—Just a minute, Tom. Is this the report you need to hand in..
—Just a minute, Tom. Is this the report you need to hand in today?—Oh, yes, Mum. I thought I had put &&&&&&&&in my school bag. Thank you.A.everythingB.somethingC.nothingD.anything
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:不详
A试题分析;something一些东西,一般用于肯定句及表示请求建议等含义的疑问句中;anything也是表示一些东西,任何东西,一般用于否定及疑问句中。Nothing没有东西,用于肯定句表示否定含义;everything每件东西;修饰这些不定代词的形容词一般放在这些词的后面。句意:请稍等,汤姆。这是你今天需要提交的报告吗?——哦,是的,妈妈。我以为我已经把所有东西都放进书包了。谢谢你。结合语境可知选A。点评:thing和some any every等构成的复合词一直是初中英语考查的重点,需要注意他们应用环境的不同,并注意修饰这些词语的形容词要放在他们的后面。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—Just a minute, Tom. Is this the report you need to hand in..”主要考查你对&&不定代词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
不定代词:即不指明代替任何特定名词或形容词的代词。初中常用不定代词有:some(something,somebody,someone),any(anything,anybody,anyone), no(nothing,nobody,no one), every(everything,everybody,everyone,),all,each,both,much,many,(a)little,(a)few,other(s),another,none,one,either, neither等。一般来讲,修饰不定代词的词要置于其后。不定代词用法例举:①一般用于肯定句中的不定代词:some, someone, somebody, something 例如:They can speak some Japanese. ②一般用于否定句、疑问句和条件句中的不定代词:any, anyone, anybody, anything 例如:Is there anyone at home? ③一般用于句中表示否定意义的不定代词:no, no one, nobody, nothing 例如:I have no watch. There is nothing wrong with the machine. ④不定代词one指代可数名词,既可指人,亦可指物,它可以代替上文中出现的单数可数 名词,指代复数名词时可以用ones。 例如:I do not have a pen, can you lend me one? I like small cars better than large ones. ⑤none通常只用作名词,在句中作主语、宾语等。意为“没有任何(人或物)”,既可指人,亦可指物。none后常跟of短语,其后用复数可数名词或不可数名词。 例如:None of them knows the answer to the question. ⑥both, all both指两个人、物或群体;all指三个以上的人、物或群体或泛指一切事物。 例如:My parents are both teachers. &&&&&&&&& &All of my friends are football fans. ⑦every, each each一般用于指两个或两个以上的人或物,侧重个别;every用于指三个或三个以上的人或物,侧重全体。而且each所指对象在上下文中已十分明确。 例如:Each student went to see that films. (学生至少二人) &&&&&&&&&&& Every student went to the park.(学生至少三人)&&&&&&&& ⑧other, the other, others, the others, another other具有名词和形容词性质,既可指人,亦可指物。other常与定冠词the连用。不定冠词an与other连用则组成another。other只作形容词或代词,表示“其他的,别的”,不可单独使用。 例如:Do you have any other questions? the other作形容词或代词,特指两者中或两部分的另一个或另一部分。 例如:The bookshop is on the other side of the street. &others相当于“other+名词”,泛指“别的人或物”,只有名词性用法。 例如:Some are planting trees, others are watering them. the others相当于“the other+名词”,表示“剩下的,其余的”,特指除此之外的全部 人或物。 例如:There are forty-six students in our class. Two of them are foreign, the others are all Chinese. another作形容词或代词,泛指三个或三个以上不定数目中的“另一个”。 例如:This pen is too expensive, please show me another. ⑨either, neither either指“两者中的任何一个”;neither指“两者中无一”,具有否定意义。 例如:You can take either half. Neither of the books is good. ⑩many, much, most many和much具有名词和形容词的性质,都表示“许多、大量”。Much一般只能指代或修饰不可数名词,many只能指代或修饰复数可数名词。Most指“大部分、大多数”。 例如:Many boys like playing soccer. We have much homework to do every day. Most students think so. (11)few, a few, little, a little a few 和a little 意为“少数、少量”,其意义是肯定的。A few指代或修饰复数形式的可数名词,a little指代或修饰不可数名词。Few 和little意为“几乎一点没有”,具有否定意义。 例如:He has a few friends here. Hurry up! There is little time left. 不定代词的用法:不定代词大都可以代替名词和形容词,在句中作主语、宾语、表语、定语和状语。位置不定代词+形容词不定代词+to do作主语Both of them are teachers.他们两人都是教师。作宾语I know nothing about this person.我对这个人一无所知。作表语This book is too much for a child.这本书对一个小孩来说太难了。作定语There is a little water in the glass.玻璃杯里有一些水。作状语I can't find my book anywhere.我在任何地方都不能找到我的书。修饰不定代词的词,一般情况下要后置。
发现相似题
与“—Just a minute, Tom. Is this the report you need to hand in..”考查相似的试题有:
1465283187907498014242763358165926ALL YOU NEED IS A JOB
| LinkedIn
There was a time when we were just born, unknown to all the happenings around the globe. But then the time changed drastically, With the first day of the school parents started teaching the basic language and mathematics. Remembering of multiplication tables in class 3 and finishing of the maths book around 3 times a year was a quite a difficult task for us but still we did it. These were not the only tasks there was also a regular competition with the other students i.e, who will be the topper or next to him/her!! It also got managed.
Then we went into a age of higher study which comprises of the 6th class to 10th class. Those were quite tough to the earlier but after all it was good. The marks were just raining at those period of time. But in 9th and 10th there came a drastic change again by dividing the subject of science into three parts and Social Science into four parts which increased the number of books to around 10. But we were too good to mug up all the facts and formulas and scored our best in the 10th with the introduction of the latest CCE curriculum.
After that the real story started that can be called as movie stories. We were at our happiest ages ever and thought ourselves as the most understanding and responsible persons of the society. But with all these thoughts we did all the irresponsible jobs. First of all went to colleges where we were given all the rights of freedom and we used it at our best. From leadership to fighting, bunking,proxy and rowdyism all went in a steady flow satisfying the equation of continuity. And above all our love stories and movies fever went to its top most position. But it got reduced when the 12th class came but it was still in motion until the external force of exam schedule appeared. Here the result was quite variable, some secured good and some bad and the rest average marks. After the results all of us got separated, some were due to their low scores and some due to their high scores. There were also other competitive exams those made us work under pressure but ignoring all the pressures we came up with a result and many of us went for engineering as our subject without knowing anything about it. Just looking and following others.
After all we got a free time or enjoy time, the engineering period was quite a happiest time ever. No tensions about any subject,if we have a back we are free to clear at any time of our life. Money and girls were quite common. Looking at the beautiful girls and saying " Kash miljati!!!! " and reverse for the girls. The most important or i may say that the most happiest time went away with a NULL as return. The whole function of engineering was just a void main (). But the most important thing that all of us expect is a good job. After the completion of engineering we would have a nice job with a handsome salary.
So what is the main thing that is present after doing all those work is just a mere JOB. And a job never focuses on the life, it focuses on the score in 10th,12th and your B.Tech. Whatever you do but keep focus on the three things score well in the 10th,12th and B.Tech by hook or by crook. Who has got these scores they are qualified and others you do whatever you want. Your life has become a "jhand". Life with no meaning. Now when you are with no jobs the life gets full of desperation and tension comes on. The tensile forces act upon us by two ways. One from the parents and second from our girl friend. So after facing all this one always focuses on one thing that is a JOB. If you have a JOB then you are at the top if not go to hell.
So dudes better focus on only one thing JOB do whatever you want in you school or college days but be ready to score a good mark in your exams. Your quality may not be seen but your mark is always looked upon. And if you have a good marks so no tension about the job but with low marks job is quite impossible now a days. So be prepared guys. After all your work and all your scores you will just be wanting a JOB. Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?【图文】All you need is love_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
All you need is love
大小:2.66MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 all you need is kil 的文章

随机推荐