我会打乒乓球,但我不会游泳。在线英汉互译器句子互译

英汉互译:她有排球,网球和篮球.但是她没有乒乓球,网球拍和足球.teamOh,there is also something like a cat.I like playing ( ).I have two new rackets.A.tennis B.puter gamesDo you often ( ) Yes,I am on the school basketball team.A.play basketball B.play sports C.watch TV理由 ,必须要 理由!..team和OH不是连在一起
越海星恋58
She has a volleyball,tennis and basketball.But she doesn't have ping-pong ball,tennis racket and football.选择题:I like playing ( A ).I have two new rackets.A.tennis B.puter games因为rackets是球拍的意思啦~只有打网球采用球拍Do you often ( A ) Yes,I am on the school basketball team.A.play basketball B.play sports C.watch TV回答的是:似的 我在学校篮球队 所以肯定是问你经常打篮球吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 She has a volleyball,a tennis ball,and a basketball,.But she doesn't have a
table tennis ball,a pair of rackets,or a football.2 team Oh,没有这个词there is also something like a cat.那里也有一个像猫一样的...
第一题选(A):首先考虑A B C 三个选项都可以带入句子,但是问题后面“I have two new rackets”中的“rackets”实际是个提示,“rackets”是网球拍的意思,结合题意可知选 A(tennis是网球的意思,网球当然要网球拍才能玩咯!)
第二题选(A) :同样A B C三个选项都能带入句子,就要在问题中找提示了。我们可以看到题中的回答说“Yes, I am...
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
所有文档均可在线免费浏览,需要的朋友请看好是否是自己需要的文档。所有资料来源于网络,仅供大家参考学习,版权归原作者。若有侵权,敬请及时告知,本人会及时删除侵权文档,竭诚全力为您服务!!!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
英汉互译“爱”的优美句子(一)
下载积分:1086
内容提示:英汉互译“爱”的优美句子(一)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 09:29:37|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
英汉互译“爱”的优美句子(一)
官方公共微信4A-Unit4中译英_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
4A-Unit4中译英
上传于||文档简介
&&苏​教​版​译​林​出​版​社​小​学​英​语​四​年​级​第​四​课​ ​I​ ​c​a​n​ ​p​l​a​y​ ​b​a​s​k​e​t​b​a​l​l​ ​ ​中​译​英
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢答案:擅长
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
(英汉互译,每空一词) --你们通常进行什么运动?
--我们打篮球。
-__________ __________do you usually play?
-We play basketball.
来源:学年山东省青岛市市北区九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Imagine this: your parents go away on business, but
you have to stay at home alone. Would life be as easy as when your parents are
around? Would it be a perfect holiday for you?
“I can fill an empty stomach with tomato and egg soup,
but that’s all. I think many
of my classmates are the same. We wouldn’t know what to do, or how to look
after ourselves,” said Zheng Chenyu. “And I’d forget something important. I’d
probably watch television and burn the soup. ”
  “The moment
I leave home, I’ll learn to cook. But now parents do almost everything for us.
We’re very lazy,” she said.
  Most
teenagers have only time for their homework. (1)They don’t learn any life
skills until they go to college.
  However,
Sima Yige doesn’t think so.
“I think I’d be all right. I wouldn’t just eat
sandwiches or fruit. I know how to cook some sim&ple dishes because my mum showed
me,” the 13-year-old boy said. In his opinion, many teen&agers (2) 过分依赖
their parents, and there is much more to learn than cooking,
like tidying up your room or even dressing yourself properly.”
For most teenagers it wouldn’t be a holiday at all.
任务一:完成句子。(2分)
1. Zheng Chenyu thinks now teenagers are lazy because
___________________________.&
2. Zheng Chenyu will learn to cook as soon as
___________________________________.
任务二:英汉互译。(2分)
3.将(1)处的划线句子译成汉语:&&&& ____________________________
4. 将(2)处的“过分依赖”译成英文:__________________________
任务三:列举。(3分)
5. Sima Yige thinks that teenagers should learn how__________,
__________ besides __________.
任务四:回答问题。(1分)
6.Would life be as easy for teenagers living alone as
when their parents are around?
1.如果去参加晚会,你会玩得很高兴。
____________ you go to the party
you'll____________ _________ ____________ time.
2.我打算穿牛仔裤去参加晚会。
I___________ ___________ ___________
wear____________ to the party.
3.如果你没带身份证,我们不会让你进来。
If you don't _______ &your ID card..
We won't_____________ __________ __________.
4.晚会期间不要离开体育馆,如果离开了,老师会给你的父母打电话。
________ _______ the gym________ the party.
If you do, the
teacher will ________ your parents.
5.如果我成为律师,我会不能和孩子们一起。
If I am a___________, I won't______ __________
___________ work with children.
来源:同步题
题型:翻译题
英汉互译, 根据中文提示完成下列句子。1. 我们认为约翰明天不会来参加会议。&&& We _______ _______ that John _______ come to the meeting tomorrow. 2. 它用于改变鞋的样式。 &&& It _______ _______ _______ _______ the style of the shoes. 3. 你认为最有用的发明是什么?&&& _______ do you think _______ _______ _______ helpful _______. 4. 很多年轻人梦想成为有名的篮球运动员。&& Many young people _______ _______ _______ famous basketball _______.&5. 据报道这里将修建一条新路。&& It _______ _______ that a new road _______ _______ _______ here. 6. 我一直渴望上大学,现在我的梦想成真了。 &&& I've always _______ _______ going to college, and now it has _______ _______. 7. 据我们老师说,下周我们要进行期中考试。 &&& We'll take our mid--term exam next week, _______ _______ our teacher. 8. 据建议要采取一些措施来防止污染。&& &It _______ _______ that some measures should be taken to stop _______. 9. 有些学校只教书而不育人。&& Some schools teach but _______ to _______ their students. 10. 到上学期末为止我们已经学了20首英语歌了。 &&&& We _______ _______ 20 English songs _______ the end of _______ _______.
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。
My sister and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts(烟蒂)for seven years.
One day, we were walking in our hometown and saw hundreds of cigarette butts on the ground.1.它们使小镇看上去如此丑陋以致我们决定成立一个阻止人们扔烟蒂的小组。 We called it &No Butts about It&.
At first, we drew pictures with &The Earth is Not Your Ashtray(烟缸)&written on them.We put the pictures around our hometown in parks, by beaches, and along roads.We wanted to make people understand that dropping butts hurts the environment.2.Most smokers don't think that dropping butts hurts the Earth.But it does! And so does all rubbish.
Later, we wrote to companies and asked them for money to help us.We used the money to buy ashtrays to give to smokers.We wanted smokers to carry the ashtrays with them so that they didn't have to drop butts.
At the moment, we are trying to get cigarette companies to put an ashtray in each pack of cigarettes.Some companies want to do it.Many people have started to join our group since it be- gin.Today there 45 other &No Butts about It& groups in America.And there are even groups in England, Australia and India.
Many newspapers have written about my sister and me over the last seven years.And we have won many prizes for our good work.But we are not interested in prizes.We just want to make the earth a better and cleaner place for animals, plants and people.One day it will be.
A.英汉互译.
1.将1处的汉语句子翻译成英语,一空一词。
They made the town look ________ugly ________we decided to start a group to make people________ ________butts.
2.将2处的英语句子翻译成汉语。
B.根据短文内容简要回答问题.
3.What did the writer use the money they got from the companies to do? And how long has this group existed?
4.What suggestion did some cigarettes companies accept from the two sisters' group?
C.请给短文拟一个适当的标题。
5.________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 在线英汉互译器 的文章

随机推荐