i will told him call you tomorrow.为什么him后面不用动词不定式的用法to

您要找的是不是:
我们所称呼的
His father was two years older than me, but soon as I have been reluctant to call him uncle.
他比我爸年长两岁,但是我一直不愿喊他一声伯伯。
I have been a patient of Professor Woo or as I like to call him, the Master! , for over 10 years.
我是吴博士的一名患者,十多年来,我喜欢称他为大师。
His name was the same as mine, so I shall call him William Wilson, too.
他的名字和我的一模一样,所以我将同样把他也称为威廉·威尔逊。
After watching throughout his career as a Bulls fan, I can call him an average combo guard.
做为一名看过他整个职业生涯比赛的公牛迷,我可以说他是一名均衡的双能卫。
I'll call him as soon as we finalize the itinerary.
我们把日程确定下后,我马上给他打电话。
He who holds back arisen anger as one checks a whirling chariot, him I call a charioteer; other folk only hold the reins.
谁能够像制止翻滚的马车地压抑怒火,我会称许他是善御者、而其他只是拉缰绳的人。
Kate: I’ll have him call you as soon as he’s off the phone.
凯特: 我会请他在打完这个电话之后立即给您回电话。
A:I see.I'll have him call you as soon as he calls in.
我知道。他若打电话进来我会要他立刻打电话给你。
A:I'll have him call you as soon as he's back.
他一回来我就要他立刻打电话给你。
As I knew he was ill, I did not call him.
我知道他病了,没给他打电话。
"Just calm down, and I'll have him call you as soon as he gets home, " the coach's wife told him. "What's your number?"
“别慌张,他一回来我就让他打电话给你”这位教练的妻子告诉她“你的号码是多少?”
May I take a message? May I have your (phone) number please, so that I may have him return your call as soon as he can?
我能(帮您)转告吗?请告诉我您的电话号码,我好转告他尽快给您回电。
I'll have him call you as soon as he comes back.
有一个国际长途正在等着我。我一打完就马上回电给你,可以吗?。
Kahn in 11 said in a statement through his lawyer, I hope the judge to call him as soon as possible, let him defend himself in person, but also accused the media without trial.
卡恩于11日通过律师发表声明称,希望法官尽快传召他,让他亲自为自己辩解,又指责传媒未审先判。
W:I'll ask him to call you as soon as possible.
我会让他尽快给你回电话。
I promised him that we would call him as soon as we found his briefcase.
我向他们保证我们一找到公文包就给他打电话。
I'll ask him to call you as soon as he's off the line.
他一打完电话,我就叫他给您回过来。
I'll get him to call you as soon as he comes back.
两点钟左右他就回来。我让他再给你回电话吗?
As I knew him not at home, I did not call.
因为我知道他不在家,我没打电话。
I'll ask him to call you as soon as he is off the line.
他一打完电话,我就叫他给您回电话。
I'll get him to call you as soon as he gets back.
他一回来,我会让他尽快打电话给你。
I'll get him to call you as soon as he comes back.
请他讲完电话时,马上打过来给我。
Just as he shuts the door to my room I call out to him in a voice I don't even recognize as my own that I'm going to have to run away.
正当他要关上房门的时候,我竟用自己都无法辩认的声音叫住了他。我觉得自己快崩溃了。
He said news of the prize took him by surprise. "I took the call stark naked as I was about to step into the shower," he told a news conference at Princeton on Monday afternoon.
得知自己荣膺诺贝尔奖的消息后,他表示喜出望外:“我接电话时完全光着身子,正准备去洗澡”,他周一下午在普林斯顿举行的新闻发布会上如是说。
Ok, I'll ask him to call you back as soon as he returns. (I'll give him the message)Thank you for your call.
好的,他一回来,我会请他马上回电。(我会将此留言转告他)谢谢来电!
As I walked to the clerk's desk I heard him call to a bell-boy and say something about telegraph blanks.
我走向旅馆职员的办公桌时听到他叫男侍应,说要电报表格什么的。
As I walked to the clerk's desk I heard him call to a bell-boy and say something about telegraph blanks.
我走向旅馆职员的办公桌时听到他叫男侍应,说要电报表格什么的。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Did you return Fred’s call?—I didn’t need to because I’ll see him tomorrow.问下为什么这样可以,need to 后面的宾语呢?
need to后面的宾语省略了.这个道理很好理解,在汉语里也一样,别人问你给谁某人回电话了吗?你只会说“没有”,而没必要说“没有回电话”.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】I will tell him to call you_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
I will tell him to call you
上传于||暂无简介
大小:402.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
动词中考考题常错题(非谓语动词:动名词和动不定式1. You’d better not to go there. You had not better go there.2. Mary is busy to do her homewrok.3. The teacher told him don’t be late for school again.4. Mr Green enjoys to live in China.5. Tom is watching them to play basketball.6. I hope you to come.7. He kegt me to wait for a week.8. It took me one hour doing my homewrok.9. I don’t know if to go there or not.10. What do you want buy?11. The book looks to understand quite well.12. I don’t know how to do.13. Please give me a piece of paper to write.14. Remember posting the letter for when you are on the way to the office.15. Don’t forget turning off the light when you go out.16. Have you finished to write the letter?17. Would you like having a cup of tea?(2 种)18. Will you please not to do this?19. Why not to go for a walk? Why not going for a walk?20. Come having a glass of milk,will you?21. Lily is ill.She doesn’t feel like to eat.22. I just want to close my eyes and to go to sleep as quickly as possible.23. Will you go and play with me? Yes,I’m glad.24. It is not difficult for us learning English well.25. I’ll ask Jimmy go with me.26. Would you like something eat?27. I got up early in order catch up the early bus.28. Do you have any difficulty (in) finish the work in two days?29. She kept us wait for an hour yesterday30. He was too angry seeing anything.
1 不定式的否定式not应放在to前;2 忙于应该是 be busy in doing sth.3 不定式的否定式直接加not,不需要助动词,应为 not to be late, to be可以省略4 enjoy后应接动名词,表示的是居住状态5 watching表示的是进行,后面也应该用playing现在分词表进行6 hope后应该跟不接to的不定式吧7 wait已发生不能用不定式,应该用现分表一直8 表目的应该用to do homework9 if not 应改为 whether or not.10 want后应接不定式to buy11 look后接动词原形12 正确13 正确吧14及15都应改分词为不定式16 to write 应改为动名词17 好像是对的.18 否定式应该体现在won't19 感觉应该是why not to go out for a walk? 20 come and have a glass of milk, will you?21 Lily is ill. she feel not like eating.22 and后接并列句,直接是go to bed23 would you24 不定式复合结构是for sb. to do sth.25 to go with26 like to do sth.27 in order to catch up the early bus.28 介词后接动名词.in finishing the work 29 waiting for 30 he was too angry to see anything.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 动词不定式 的文章

随机推荐