美式音标发音口诀表中/08/是什么音

您的位置:&>&&>&&>& 美语发音视频教程08:美语元音ee和i kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览 Paul S Gruber保罗.格罗博士是美国英语发音主教练,Pronunciation Workshop美国英语发音特训机构创办人,美国资深英语发音专家级最畅销美语发音课程研发设计者,全美包括常青藤联盟等46所一流大学的英语发音课程系列教材珠宝,曾受邀到52个国家讲学,近百万听众。1. American English Vowels2. Vowel EE3. Vowel IThe best way to learn American vowels is by Ear Training. Listen carefully and repeat.Front Vowels: (From high to low)EE as in HeatI as in HitAE as in HateEH as in Het (nonsense word)A as in HatBack Vowels: (From high to low)OO as in BootU as in BookOW as in BoatAW as in BoughtAH as in Bot (nonsense word)Comparing Hea Paul S Gruber保罗.格罗博士是美国英语发音主教练,Pronunciation Workshop美国英语发音特训机构创办人,美国资深英语发音专家级最畅销美语发音课程研发设计者,全美包括常青藤联盟等46所一流大学的英语发音课程系列教材珠宝,曾受邀到52个国家讲学,近百万听众。1. American English Vowels2. Vowel EE3. Vowel IThe best way to learn American vowels is by Ear Training. Listen carefully and repeat.Front Vowels: (From high to low)EE as in HeatI as in HitAE as in HateEH as in Het (nonsense word)A as in HatBack Vowels: (From high to low)OO as in BootU as in BookOW as in BoatAW as in BoughtAH as in Bot (nonsense word)Comparing Heat (EE) and Hit (I)Remember: Heat is high. Hit is lower. Heat & HitKeen & KinDeal & DillSeek & SickSeen & SinReap & RipTeal - TillBean &Been (Bean is high. I ate a bean. Been is low. I have been here.)EE Vowel SoundRemember, smile and think high.SeeMeEachEvenKeyGreenTreeVeryHappySoftlyMaryBusyFinallyCountryEE PracticeSpeeding on the FreewayHappily eating cheeseHe and SheSkiing very RapidlyShe sees a monkey eating honey.We see a pony stealing money.Who can he see?It must be me!I Vowel SoundBitBillLiftFizzKitchenBuildBiggerChimpFifthListenBusinessFistDisplayFilmingLiveFishDiscussFigFiftyBeenEE and I Practice (All EE sounds are underlined.)The beans have been cooking since six o&clock.Sit in that seat by the window.We ate our meal, by the mill.The seal will live in the ocean.Tim&s team grinned after seeing the green field.Pip and Pete shipped the sheep cheaply.Those bins are for Bill&s beans.Does Jim still steal Jill&s jeans?The girls put concrete on Jill&s sneakers.Pick cherries at their peak or you will eat the pits. 品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|& 音标发音排行111111111111111111 我们也在这里: 本文相关应用▼什么字典是美式音标 我爱木子TId1y 这个世界上,或许根本就没有美式音标:)&&  那为什么还要谈美式音标呢,我想谈的美式音标是美国人查字典时,所采用的音标.&&&  一般国内的词典流行的国际音标,有两种,一是DJ音标(当然属于IPA),一是KK音标.DJ通常认为是英式音标,KK通常则被认为是美式音标.那么美国人是否真的用KK音标呢?看看美国最流行的两部大词典韦伯词典MW和美国传统词典AHD,都不用KK音标,而是自成体系,各有一套自己定义的标音体系.由于这两部词典是美国人使用最多的词典,那么可以说,这两部词典的音标,才是美国人使用的音标.  韦伯词典MW和美国传统词典AHD采用的标音体系为重拼法&(Pronunciation&Respelling).是以英语为母语的人使用的一种标音体系.&要使用MW与AHD,就必须熟悉两部字典各自的标音体系.重拼法是照一个单词的念法把word重新拼成一般常见易读的拼法.我感觉这个重拼方法更适合儿童学习英语.准确的发音不可能从阅读中根本看不见的音标符号中来,而是要从字面上读出来.&&&下面是维基百科列出的几种发音体系的发音符号(phonetic&symbols)对照表.&&&其中辅音:b,&d,&f,&g,&k,&l,&m,&n,&p,&r,&s,&t,&v,&w,&z&在几种体系中完全相同,就没有列出. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 字典里的每个词一般有两个音标,英式音标和美式音标;AHD是The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language缩写; DJ是Daniel Jones(1881 – 1967 英国语音学家)的缩 写; KK是John S. Kenyon 与Thomas A.Knott(二人同为美国

我要回帖

更多关于 美式音标 的文章

随机推荐