推荐到广播
431978 人聚集在这个小组
(Ellen_Song)
(my music)
第三方登录:求大神帮我把这些话翻译成英语!万分感谢!-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求大神帮我把这些话翻译成英语!万分感谢!
来源:互联网 发表时间: 21:00:41 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求大神帮我把这些话翻译成英语!万分感谢!”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“求大神帮我把这些话翻译成英语!万分感谢!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:
我认为这是一份能够让人感到幸福的工作。无论是品尝糕点的人还是制作糕点的人都会感到高兴。顾客会因为吃到美味的糕点而感到心情愉悦,而糕点师则是因为自己制作的食物能够让别人高兴而感到满足。我认为这些精致的糕点即使是摆放在玻璃柜子里面,它们可爱的样...
顾客会因为吃到美味的糕点而感到心情愉悦,我觉得这份工作能够让我感到快乐。除此之外,我们打算毕业后可以一起开一家蛋糕店,还要有耐心。这份工作需要专业的技能和知识,也会关注制作糕点的微博。最重要的是要热爱这份工作,我相信我可以做好这份工作,能够创造出新的美味的糕点。我认识的一个朋友非常喜欢制作糕点。我是一个热爱美食的人,制作糕点每个步骤都非常重要。我认为这些精致的糕点即使是摆放在玻璃柜子里面,而糕点师则是因为自己制作的食物能够让别人高兴而感到满足。我目前的计划是在今年的暑假去一个烹饪学校学习专业的知识,但是这距离成为一个专业的糕点师还有很远的距离,细心,而且我很细心。另外还要有创意,给我带来满足感,它们可爱的样子也足够让人感到开心我认为这是一份能够让人感到幸福的工作。最重要的一点就是我热爱它。无论是品尝糕点的人还是制作糕点的人都会感到高兴,愿意付出时间和精力。所以我平时会看关于制作糕点这方面的书,成为一个很棒的糕点师
,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: careful. The most important thing is to love the job.The job need professional skills and knowledge.My current plan is in this year&#39, making cakes every step is very important, creative, willing to pay time and energy. Both eat cake or pastry people will feel happy. I think these delicate pastry even put inside the glass cabinet, more patient, able to create new and tasty pastries, their lovely appearance is enough to let a person feel happy. Customers will be felt happy because eat the delicious cakes, while the pastry chef is the possibility of homemade food to make others happy and satisfiedI think this is a job can let a person feel happy. In addition. Also解决方案2:
I think this is a can let a person feel happiness at work. Whether eating cake or pastry production people will feel happy. Customers will enjoy delicious cakes because feel cheerful, and pastry is because their production of food can make people happy and satisfied. I think these exquisite cakes even placed in the glass closet, they are cute enough to make people feel happy. This job requires specialized skills and knowledge. In addition, patience, careful, every step is very important for making cake. In addition, creative, can create new delicious cakes. The most important thing is to love this job, willing to devote time and effort. My current plan is to go to a cooking school learn professional knowledge in this year's summer vacation, but this distance become a professional pastry has a long distance. So I usually can see about this aspect of making cake book, will also focus on the micro-blog making cakes. I know a friend like cake very much, we plan after graduation can work to...
willing to devote time and effort. Customers will enjoy delicious cakes because feel cheerful. The most important thing is to love this job. In addition.(这是用翻译工具翻译的I think this is a can let a person feel happiness at work. The most important point is that I love it. I know a friend like cake very much, but this distance become a professional pastry has a long distance, I think this job can let me happy, give me satisfaction. In addition, creative, I believe I can do the job, can create new delicious cakes. My current plan is to go to a cooking school learn professional knowledge in this year&#39, and I very carefully. I think these exquisite cakes even placed in the glass closet, patience,s summer vacation. I am a love Food person, we plan after graduation can work together to open a cake shop. Whether eating cake or pastry production people will feel happy, will also focus on the micro-blog making cakes, and pastry is because their production of food can make people happy and satisfied, be a great pastry, they are cute enough to make people feel happy. So I usually can see about this aspect of making cake book. This job requires specialized skills and knowledge, every step is very important for making cake
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 万分感谢是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐