英语,改错 一岁宝宝不长牙急急急一岁宝宝不长牙急急急急

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急急急急急,英语演讲,lifestyle,求英语达人帮我看看有没有错。。。。。。帮我改错。。。。。。。谢~~~~Now,it’s my turn.I’m going to say something about our students’ lifestyles.
We wake up at 6,somenone even earlier than it. Then, we do some preparative things,like having breakfast.and getting changed.And these at most occupy us 20 minutes.
We go to school and start our quite busy day afterwards.We have 5 classes from 8:00 to 12:20.Then all of us walked to the refectory.Due to our empty stomach,we all feel the dishes are savory.Besides,we also have an hour rest.
The classes will restart at 1:40.And fortunately for us,there are only 3 classes in the afternoon.When it is 4:00,we are all excited——it is time for us to get rid of tie.
But,some of us still have individual study which is from 6:30 to 9:20.And they may not go to bed until 11:00.
Here is a saying:“No pains,no gains.”.Although we lead a stressful life,it is still worth.Just because of the goals we have.
入戏7iE4n37
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
My talk is about our students' lifestyle.We wake up at 6 every morning, sometimes even earlier than that. We would get ourselves prepared by having breakfast and getting changed for school. These...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 北京月嫂招聘急急急 的文章

随机推荐