Today,clothes do more than just keep us warm.

My house is very beautiful. There is a small garden in front of my house .There are many flowers in the garden. And there are a few trees in it. Near my house there is a big apple tree. You can see a 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
My house is very beautiful. There is a small garden in front of my house .There are many flowers in the garden. And there are a few trees in it. Near my house there is a big apple tree. You can see a blue car under it .It’s my brother’s. It looks very cool. On the first floor of& the house, there is a living room , a dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom . I like listening to the music in the living room .There are two bedrooms and a small study on the second floor .I loving reading in my study. I like my house very much.阅读短文., 回答下面的问题。小题1:Are there any flowers in the garden ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题2:What’s under the tree ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题3:Is there a kitchen on the first floor ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题4:How many rooms are there on the second floor ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题5:Does the writer(作者的)like his house ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
小题1:Yes, there are.小题2:A blue car.小题3:Yes, there is.小题4:Three rooms.小题5:Yes, he does.试题分析:这篇文章描述了作者的家的布局情况,他非常爱他的家。小题1:根据文章There are many flowers in the garden.花园里有很多花。可知,回答为:Yes, there are.小题2:根据文章Near my house there is a big apple tree. You can see a blue car under it .房子的附近有一颗大苹果树,树下有一辆蓝色的汽车。故填A blue car.小题3:根据文章On the first floor of& the house, there is a living room , a dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom .在房子的一楼,有一个客厅,一个餐厅,一个厨房和一个浴室。故回答:Yes, there is.小题4:根据文章There are two bedrooms and a small study on the second floor .二楼有两间卧室和一个小书房。故回答: Three rooms.小题5:根据文章I like my house very much.作者非常喜欢他的房子。故回答:Yes, he does.点评:本文文章不长很好理解,对于回答问题的题型。学生在答题中首先要将文章读懂,在问题中理解作者所提出的问题和文章的那部分对应起来,然后在用准确的语句作答,总体来说,只要文章理解了,难度都不大。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
根据下列短文内容,在短文后的横线上填入一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。Are you looking for something fun and would you like to help others in your spare time? Then you can &&小题1:&&us to be a volunteer! We’re a non-profit (非赢利的) organization. We have volunteer jobs of all ages. Anyone, from twelve-year-old children &&小题2:&&people in their seventies can become a volunteer.You can help people in many &&小题3:&. Schools need people to help take care of children while parents are working. Hospitals need volunteers to look after children while their parents are seeing a doctor. Animal lovers can help take care of those dogs and cats &&小题4:&&homes. There is something for everyone.“As a volunteer, I don’t want to get anything. Seeing the children’s &&小题5:&&faces, I’m happy, too.” Said an old man of 60. “I often played computer games in my spare time &&小题6:&. Now I help older people learn how to use computers,” said another volunteer at the &&小题7:&&of 18.&小题8:&&everyone helps out a bit, we’ll have a better world to live in. Interested? Call us at 555-5436 or visit our website:.
阅读短文,按要求完成后面的任务。阅读下列短文,根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。(每空一词)Today, there are many problems between parents and children. Many people always ask, “ Why do we often argue(争论)?” Parents show their love to children in different ways. They cook nice food, buy new clothes for them. They also care about their studies. Parents always ask “ You must work hard”,& “You should do your homework”, “Why not do homework for your exam?” all the time. When children get bad marks, their parents get very angry. They stop their children watching TV, playing games or going outside until they are good at their studies. Why? Most families have only one child. The child is the hope of the family, they want the child to be the best.Many children want to do things themselves. They want to do many unusual things that parents dislike. They like pop music, basketball and other new things. They enjoy surfing on the Internet and playing QQ games. They spend a lot of time chatting online and listening to the QQ music. In their parents’ eyes, these are a waste of time. For these reasons, parents and children often argue._小题1:__ do Children and Their Parents Argue?ReasonParents want their child to be the__小题2:__ A. They __小题3:__ their children in different ways.B. Their children should __小题4:__ hard all the time.C. _小题5:__TV and playing games on the Internet are __小题6:__ for their studies.Many children want to do many __小题7:_ things. A. They like to sing pop __小题8:__, listen to the QQ music and other __小题9:__ things.B. They usually spend a lot of time surfing on the Internet and playing QQ games, __小题10:__online with their friends.&
任务型阅读: 阅读下列材料, 从所给的六个选项(A, B,C, D, E, F)中,选出符合各个小题要求的最佳选项。__小题1:__Wang Lin is a university student who studies music. He hopes to get some practical experience of foreign music from western band.___小题2:__Simon is interested in Chinese literature, so he came to China with his parents. During his stay in Beijing. He wants to know more about Chinese contemporary Literature.___小题3:__ Li Hua is an eighteen-year-old boy. He is studying in a high school. After many months’ study, he is tired of his lessons. He would like to experience something adventurous( 冒险的).___小题4:___ . Alice is an American girl who studies Art in Beijing University. She hopes she can enjoy some wonderful oil paintings.__小题5:___. Victoria likes Chinese music. She hopes to listen to different songs performed by different bands. She doesn't care much about what kinds of songs they are.A.An acrobatic (杂技)soul: To celebrate its 50th anniversary, the China Acrobatic Troupe will present "The Soul of China", where the seemingly impossible is made real. Performers will take their art and their bodies to the edge. Chills will run down you spine as you watch breathlessly.B.Exhibitions Joint Show: A group ink painting exhibition is running at the Huangshicheng Art Gallery in Beijing. About 50 works by 25 young artists including Ge Yun and Yu Yang are on display.C.Oil paintings: The Wanfung Art Galley will host a joint show of oil paintings by 10 young and middle-aged artists. On display are more than 30 of their latest works, which capture(捕捉) the wonderous variety of life in unique(独特的) styles. D.Literature Museum: The Nation Museum of Modern Chinese Literature offers an indepth study of the evolution of Chinese contemporary literature form 1919 to 1949.E. Concerts: Beijing rocks: "The Fashionow Night of Chinese Rock" is set to bring rock fans out by the thousands next month. Nine Chinese rock bands will perform at the concert, including older generation bands, middle generation and some recent arrivals. The audience will be given a chance to decide what songs they want to hear, which is sure to bring a storm.F. Belgium Orchestra (管弦乐队): La Petite Band, the Baroque Orchestra of Belgium will perform in Beijing at the Grand Theatre of the Cultural Palace of Nationalities as part of activities across the world to commemorate(纪念) the 250th anniversary of Bach's death.
短文填空&根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。(请在答题纸上写出完整单词)There were three old teachers at the railway station. They were talking happily. The traina&&小题1:&, but they did not notice (察觉). Then the conductor(列车长) shouted, “G&&小题2:&&on the train and take your seats, please!”The teachers heard the conductor and rushed for the train. T&&小题3:&&of them got on the train b&&小题4:&&&it moved. The third one didn’t get on the t&&小题5:&&. It was Mr Green. He looked w&小题6:&.One of his students was at the station. He t&&小题7:&&to comfort (安慰) the teacher. “It wasn’t really b&&小题8:&, sir,” said the student. “Two out of three caught the train. That’s quite good, you know.”“I know.” the teacher said. “But it was m&小题9:train. My friends only came to s&&小题10:&&good-bye to me.”
任务性阅读先阅读(A)、(B)两篇短文,然后根据题目要求及所给语境完成下列四项任务。&certain &&&we&&& confident&&&&something&&& communication&&&& How can we practice our spoken English ? The first and the most important thing is to believe yourself . You should always be full of &&1&&. You should often encourage yourself. “Come on , don’t be afraid !” You should never lose heart and never give up.Maybe you are afraid of losing face, but you should think since we are students and we are learning, there is no need to worry about &&2&&. We must always be active in practice. We should &&&3 &&with our classmates as often as possible in English. We must know that the main way to study English is that we should make &&4&&&understood. We should believe that native speakers will not laugh at us, instead they will encourage us. So if we are brave enough, we’ll &&5&&make much progress in our spoken English. Don’t be shy or afraid! Just have a try.(B)People started wearing clothes to protect themselves from the sun, wind, rain and cold. People said that many years ago the first kind of clothes were made of animal skins. Today we use different materials.But clothes do more than keep us warm. Our clothes can also tell about who we are, our culture, life and hobbies. For example, if we like to wear yellow or pink clothes, we are usually active and easy--going. If we like black and blue, we may be quiet people. As a middle school student, we often wear the school clothes. Someone who works in a bank may wear a suit every day.小题1:用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、连贯、合理。(每空一词,每词限用一次)1.__________2 .__________ 3.__________4.__________5.__________ 小题2:根据英文释义及首字母提示,拼写单词。6. c__________ education, area, literature and so on7. a__________ full of action小题3:同义句转换,每空一词。People said that many years ago the first kind of clothes were made of animal skins.It 8._________9._________ that many years ago the first kind of clothes were made of animal skins.小题4:根据短文内容简答问题。10. If someone likes wearing black and blue, what kind of person is he?______________________.
遣词造句:根据提供的图画和提示词,写一个符合图意的完整、正确的句子。小题1:Mr. Chen, Shanghai小题2:they, every day小题3: bedroom, be dirty小题4:fall, yesterday小题5: have, toothache
阅读短文回答问题Jim , Kate and Wang Hong are students in Class 3 , Grade 1 of No. 11 Middle School in Beijing . Jim is from the UK. Kate is from the USA. Wang Hong is a Chinese girl. The three students are good friends. They often do homework together and play together.Now, Jim ,Kate and Wang Hong are doing their homework. Jim’s spelling of “Monday” is wrong(错的). Kate tells him about it. Wang Hong doesn’t have an eraser in her pencil case. She wants to borrow(借) one from Jim or Kate. Jim says he has one and gives(给) it to Wang Hong. Wang Hong thanks Jim for help. Jim says, ”You’re welcome .” Now Jim says, “Thanks a lot,” to Kate for her help. “ Not at all,” says Kate.小题1:Where do they study?_______________________________________________ 小题2:Is Wang Hong a Chinese girl?_______________________________________________小题3:Does Wang Hong have an eraser?__________________________________________________小题4:Who has an eraser ?__________________________________________________小题5:What do they often do together ?__________________________________________________
任务型阅读(共10空;每空1分,计10分) (每空一词)Living in a city has both advantages and disadvantages. It is often easier to find work. If you go out, you can choose different vehicles. Besides, there are a lot of places of interest ot see. You can eat in good restaurants, visit museums, go to parks and watch films when you want to relax. However, living in a city is often very expensive. You must find a well-paid job, otherwise you will not have enough money to spend on the things you need. What’s more, the city is always crowded, noisy and dirty. It has become harder to find a good place where people can enjoy peace and fresh air as in the countryside.& 1 Disadvantages& 2 work in a city is often easier than in the 2.There’re lots of different vehicles for you to 3 There’re many 4 places to see.If you want to 5 ,you can eat in good restaurants, visit museums, go to parks and6.You must have a well-paid job because living in the city will 7 you too much, otherwise you can’t8for the things you need.The city is not only full of &9 but also crowded and dirty. it has become more& 10 to find a good place where people can enjoy peace and fresh air as in the countryside.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号初二下册英语作文 八年级下册英语作文整理10_初二下册英语作文分享人:草长莺飞3110℃八年级下册Unit 5 Feeling HappyTopic 1 Why all the smiling faces?介绍电影The Sound of Music is one of the most popular American movies. It is a story about a young .Fifth, think it over before making an important decision.Sixth, get back to your daily activities. It will help you bring back a sense of happiness. What can affect our feelings and moods蓝本I think the moon can affect my moods. Sometimes it makes me feel happy. Sometimes it makes me feel sad especially when the full moon is hanging in the sky on Mid-autumn Festival. The moon is so bright and round. But I can?t get together with my family. I feel very lonely, and my eyes fill with tears.The environment can change my feelings. I live in a big city. At night, it?s too noisy for me to fall asleep. I hope to live in the countryside some day. It?s clean and quiet. I think I will be happier there.I think the weather can affect my moods. When it rains, I always have sad thoughts. When the sun shines brightly, I feel happy again.Colors can affect my feelings and moods. Orange can yellow can make me confident and cheer me up when I am feeling sad. Blue and white can make me feel calm. Green is the color of nature. It can give me more energy. Wearing red often makes me active.Big events can affect me a lot. When I talk about the Wenchuan earthquake with my friends, it always makes me sad and worried. But the topic of the Beijing 2008 Olympics always makes me excited and active.练习册你的朋友吉姆生病住院了,他情绪不好,你们想办法帮助他尽快恢复健康。根据表格内容写Jim was ill last week. We went to see him. He was very glad to see us. He said he had stayed there alone for two days. The test at the end of this month made him nervous, because he missed lots of lessons. The bad weather affected his feelings, too. We told him to take it easy because we could take turns to help him with his lessons. And we would bring some CDs to him so that he could listen to music. He was pleased. Jim recovered very soon. We all felt happy for him.在你成长过程中。父母一直为你默默地付出。请以“I love my parents”为题,写一篇短文,表达你对父母的感激之情。短文不少于80词要点:1.父母照顾你的衣食起居 2.父母为你排忧解难 3.表达对父母的感激I Love My ParentsI live in a happy family. I love my parents.Every morning, when I am still asleep in bed, they get up and prepare breakfast for me. In the evening, when I do my homework, they do some washing for me.Sometimes I feel unhappy, especially when I fail my exam, they encourage me to smile at life and believe in myself.It seems easy to do such simple things in one day, but what they do for me lasts for 10 years. I feel their love. I want to say “thank you, my dear parents. I love you!”生活中难免有不愉快的事情发生,无论何时我们都要笑着面对。要微笑面对自己,学会自信,微笑面对他人,使心与心更贴近。微笑是一种人人都能读懂的语言,是一种生活态度。请以learn to smile 为题写一篇短文。提示词:unhappy, confidence (n.)自信心 close to ,helpLearn to SmileSmile is an active attitude to life. Everyone may feel unhappy sometimes. When we can?t get along well with our friends, we will feel upset. Then what should we do? Why not learn to smile? Smiling at ourselves can bring back our confidence. Smiling at others will help us get closer. Smile is a useful language. Smile at life and it will smile back. So let?s learn to smile.Unit 6 Enjoying CyclingTopic 1 We?re going on a spring field trip.Wednesday, March 17th Dear Darren,We had a wonderful time on Mount Tai last week. The weather there was nice. As soon as we arrived there, we began to climb Mount Tai. It took us almost the whole night to get to Wanghai Stone.We saw the sunrise and the sea of clouds on Mount Tai and then visited Dai Temple in the daytime. In the evening, we had a big dinner in a local restaurant. That was an exciting experience. I hope you can come to China. Then we can visit some places of interest together.Yours,MichaelWednesday, March 17thDear Li Wei,How are you?I have some great news to tell you. Next week we are going on a spring field trip. You know, spring is the best time to climb Mount Tai. There are many interesting places to visit there. Mount Tai is in Taian, Shangdong. So we decided to take the train. Kangkang helped us to book the train tickets. I made room reservations.Many of us didn?t have enough money, so we found ways to raise money, such as putting on a show, and selling flowers and old books. It?s so exciting!I?m looking forward to hearing from you.Yours,Maria练习册这是我们班下个月前往Lianchen的旅行计划表。根据表格内容写一篇80词左右的短文。We?ll have a good spring field trip next month. We decided to arrive in Lianchen on May 1st and have a good rest in the hotel. At the foot of Guangzhi, we will count the number of the students, buy tickets and begin to climb the mountain at 20:30. Then we plan to have a rest in Baizhangya and eat at 1:30 May 2nd.We will climb the Baizhangya in the evening so that we can enjoy the night in Shimenhu. At 3:40 May 2nd, we?ll rent boats to go around the lake and wait to see the sunrise. I think we?ll have a good trip.Topic 2 How about exploring the Ming Tombs?Last month, I went to Jiuzhaigou for my vacation with my parents. Jiuzhaigou is in Sichuan, in the southwest part of China. It?s famous for its beautiful mountains, forests and lakes. Many people go there to enjoy their vacation every year. My father booked the rooms before we arrived. We had a two-day trip and took a lot of photos. We saw some pandas and monkeys. They were very cute and we couldn?t help watching them. What an exciting trip!练习册你的笔友Mike 想来北京参观,请以Li Lin的名义发e-mail 向他介绍一下北京和北京的几个著名景点。Dear Mike,How are you?You told me that you would come to visit Beijing. It?s a beautiful city with many places of interest and a long history. The Forbidden City is one of the most popular tourist attractions. And the Summer Palace is so beautiful and famous. The Great Wall is a symbol of Chinese nation. It?s a nice place to visit.Tian?anmen Square is a good place to have a walk. The new building—the Bird?s Nest Stadium is so grand that it becomes as well-known as the Great Wall. You?ll be surprised at the Olympic Park when you see it. I?m looking forward to meeting to.Yours,Li Lin上周日,天气晴朗,你们班组织了一次登山活动,全班同学都登上了山顶。请你以第一人称的形式写一篇短文记述登山的过程及感受。It was fine last Sunday. Our class went to climb a mountain. We left school early in the morning. At 9:00 we got there by bus. As soon as we got off the bus, we started to climb. At first, everyone was excited. Each of us wanted to be the first to get to the top. When we reached the middle of mountain, we all got very tired, but we still went on. On the way to the top, we helped each other. At last, all of us got to the top. We were excited because we were all winners.Topic 3 Bicycles are popular.Bicycles are popular. Most people think bicycles are much safer than other vehicles. But sometimes bicycle accidents do happen. They can bring us sadness and death.At about 4:15 yesterday afternoon in Caishikou Street, a young man was riding his bicycle very fast while listening to an MP3. Meters away, there was a sharp turn to the left. But the young man didn?t slow down. Suddenly, a truck came from the opposite direction. To avoid hitting the truck, the young man ran into the wall and hurt his arm badly. The truck driver rushed to him, called the 122 hotline and took him to the hospital.练习册八年级下册英语作文整理10_初二下册英语作文如今越来越多的人喜欢骑自行车。自行车在许多城市很受欢迎。 骑车上学或上班都很方便。Bicycles are still popular in many places. Why? Riding bicycles can save money ang energy,. It can avoid air pollution,. What?s more, it has low cost keep us healthy and needs less space. But riding for a long time makes us feel tired.Driving cars saves more time than riding bicycles. But it has high cost, causes air pollution, and needs more space.So I think the better way to travel is riding bicycles. If you get a chance to travel, please choose to ride bicycles.如今自行车已成为同学们出行的主要交通方式,它在给同学们带来方便的同时,也存在着诸多的安全问题,这已成为千家万户的焦点。作为中学生你应该如何遵守交通规则,安全骑车呢?请你写一篇短文,谈谈你的看法。词数80左右。Many students like to travel by bike. Riding a bike can save us energy and it doesn?t cause any pollution. What?s more, it?s good for health.However, more and more bike accidents happened to students. Some of them got hurt or died. How can we lessen(v.减少) the accidents? As we students, we should obey the traffic rules. We must ride our bikes on bike roads and we shouldn?t ride too fast. Riding fast may cause accidents easily. We mustn?t play, listen to music or do others things when riding in the street. We must be careful all the time. And we?d better wear the helmets when riding. (If we ride at night, we should have rights on the bicycle or wear light-colored clothes. We should learn more about the traffic rules. If we break the traffic rules, we may get a fine or even be in danger.)If we do these, we?ll be safe.Unit 7 Food FestivalTopic 1 We are preparing for a food festival.InvitationDear Uncle Yang,I would like to invite you to the international food festival at Ren?ai International School at 11:00 a.m., on Sunday, May 16th. We students will cook many delicious international foods for sale in order to raise money for a village school in Nigeria.Hope to see you then!Sincerely,KangkangDear Parents,I?d like to invite you to take part in parents? meeting of our class. In order to help you knowyour children, I hope you can come on time.Sincerely,Mr.ZhangTime: 4:00 p.m. this SundayPlace: in the classroom练习册5月20日上午,Tom和他的同学们在学校操场上发起了一次募捐行动。他们希望能筹到一些钱和东西帮助中国汶川地区的人们重建家园。请你以“A Collection”为题写一篇短文,描述这次活动的具体情况。提示词: put …rebuild…homesA CollectionOn May 20th, Tom and his classmates held a collection activity on the school playground.In the big middle of the playground, there was a big box. Many students and teachers took turns to put money into the box. Everyone wanted to do something to help the children in their pocket money. What?s more, they brought many new books and clothes for them. The activity lasted for about two hours.Tom and his classmates believed that people there would rebuild their homes better and children would return to school soon.假如你们学校发起一个为贫困生募捐的活动,请你发挥合理想象,谈一谈你和你同学准备通过哪些方式筹钱,奉献你们的爱心。要求1筹钱方式多样化,要合理 2提示词仅供参考,可适当发挥 3.词数80左右 提示词:plastic(adj.塑料的), waste(adj. 废弃的), recycling center (adj. 回收站)In order to help the poor students, our school encourages all the students to raise money for them.I think the best way to raise money is to sell newspapers. My friend Lily plans to play the piano in a big hotel. She says that she can gets a lot of money from the hotel. LI Gang wants to collect waste plastic bottles in our school. Biwa wants to sell flowers and old books. Some students are discussing how to hold a food festival. I wish them success. Everybody has a plan. Of course, no one will ask parents for money.Topic 2 Cooking is fun!Western Table MannersIf you go to a formal western dinner party for the first time, You?d better know about western table manners. It?s polite to follow them.When you sit down at the table, take your napkin and put it on your lap. The dinner always starts with a small dish. When you start eating, you should keep the fork in your right hand. If you use your knife, then put the fork in your left hand. It?s polite to eat up the food on your plate, so don?t take more food than you need. Maybe you don?t know whether it?s polite or not to speak loudly at the table. The answer is that you should speak quietly and smile a lot. When you drink to somebody, you?d better raise your glass and take only a sip. Remember not to drink too much. If you can?t remember these rules, just do as other people do.Eating HabitsPeople around the world have different eating habits.In North America, Australia and Europe, there are two or more courses for every meal and people use knives and forks to eat.In the southern part of China, people eat rice a lot. In the north, people often eat noodles. In the central and western parts, people are far away from the sea, so they don't eat much seafood. In parts of India, people use their fingers and bread to pick up the food.In Korea, people use spoons or chopsticks to eat, but it's not polite to use both of them at the same time.每个人都有自己最爱的食物,请以“My Favorite Food”为题写一篇80词左右的短文,谈谈你最喜欢的食物及其制作过程My Favorite FoodEveryone has his or her own favorite food. My favorite food is a sandwich with butter, honey and a pear. I think it?s more delicious than other food. Let me tell you how to make it.First, take two pieces of bread and spread butter on them. Next, cut a pear into small pieces. Then put them on the bread. After that, pour some honey over the pear. Finally, put the pieces of bread together.That?s all. Now you can enjoy it.(First→Next→Then→After that→Finally)炒饭fried riceFirst, cut some cooked meat very finely. Next, put some oil in the pan. Then, fry the meat lightly. After that, add the rice slowly. Finally, add some salt.煮面First, put a deep large pot on the cooker carefully. Boil some water in the pot, and add pork bones to make bone soup.Second, cut up ham, cabbage and green onions finely.Next, cook noodles for 3-5 minutes in another pot.Then, put the noodles in a bowl 70%-80% full with bone soup slowly.Finally, add the ham, cabbage and green onions lightly.练习册西红柿鸡蛋汤Making Tomato and Egg SoupHow to make tomato and egg soup? Follow these steps.First, wash some tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.Second, break two or three eggs and put them into a bowl. Stir(搅拌) them with chopsticks for two minutes. Next, add some oil in a pot and cook the tomatoes for 3-5 minutes.Then, fill the pot 60% with boiled water.Finally, pour the bowl of egg mixture(鸡蛋汁)into the boiled soup slowly and lightly. Boil it for about one minute and then add a little salt.Now you can enjoy the delicious soup.Topic 3 welcome to our food festival!Dear Daniel,How are you these days?I have some good news to tell you.The first Ren?ai international Food Festival went very well,and the results were worth the effort. Both the parents and the teachers loved the Food. Maria cooked very successfully. She sold 35 dishes of beef curry. Jane cooked more successfully. She sold 45 Indian curries. I cooked the most successfully. I sold 50 bowls of fried rice. But the most popular food was fried noodles, The students were happy,and I think you will be as happy as all the students. We worked very hard, and in the end we made over 1500 yuan. We ?ll send the money to you.Best wishes to you!Yours,Li WeikangHealthy eating is important for us. What and how should we eat to be healthy?First, we need to have enough food, never too much or too little. The food must be clean and we should cook it properly.Second, it's very important for us to have a balanced diet. Different kinds of foods are necessary, such as bread, meat, fish, eggs, milk, fruit and vegetables. Bread gives us energy. Meat, fish, eggs and milk help our bones grow. Fruit and vegetables make us more healthy.Third, we should eat regularly. It's said that half of the students don't have a regular breakfast or don't eat anything at all in the morning. It is bad for their health. In fact, a good breakfast keeps us strong.In short, we should not only eat enough, good and healthy food but also eat regularly.练习册以你的名义写一篇关于The First Food Festival 的短文。内容包括:今天有很多人来参加美食节,一些人点北京烤鸭,一些人点印度咖喱等等,所有的食物都很可口;我工作最认真,卖了最多的炒饭;这一天非常有趣。参考词汇:man Indian curriesThe First Food FestivalToday was the first food festival. There were many different kinds of food. Many people came for it. Some people ordered Beijing Roast Duck. Some people would like Indian curries, Italian pizza and so on. All the foods smelt good and tasted nice, too. Tom sole 20 cheese pies, Mary sold 30 dishes of beef curry. I worked most carefully. I sold 45 bowls of fried rice. The first food festival went very well and the results were worth the effort. What an interesting day!目前中学生早餐问题已经引起社会关注,你所在的学校在5月20日“全国学生营养日”开展问卷调查,其结果令人担忧。请你根据调查结果写一篇短文,倡导营养早餐。提示词regularly, advice, as a result要求1所写内容必须包括表格中所提供的所有信息,并发展自己看法2所给词必须全部用上,可适当发挥 3不少于80词Breakfast is important. But not all the students realize its important. Here?s a result of a survey in our school. About 55% of the students have breakfast regularly every day. They keep healthy and look active. 25% of them just have junk food instead. They don?t have a balanced diet. 20% of the students go to school without breakfast. As a result, they often feel hungry in class and can?t listen to teachers carefully. What?s worse, they get ill easily.A good breakfast keeps us strong and gives us energy for the morning. It?s important for us to have breakfast and we should have the right kinds of food.假如你是Wendy 7月14日你们学校将举办首次美食节,请你写一封邀请函,请好友Helen来一起分享美食节的快乐。美食节将于晚上7点开始,首先人们将欣赏到乐队表演。8点开始用餐。朋友们可以随意聊天欢笑,品尝世界各地的美食,最后大家合影留念。次数不少于70.Dear Helen,How are you doing now? we will hold an International Food Festival on July 14th. It will start at 7:00 on the school playground. First we will enjoy a wonderful concert. Our school bang will play both pop music and classic music. Some students will sing English songs. At 8:00, we begin to enjoy different kinds of food, such as Italian pizza, Japanese sushi, Indian curries and Chinese dumplings. We can also chat with each other freely. At last, all friends will take photos together. I?m sure it will be very exciting and I do hope you can come and join us!Looking forward to your reply!Yours,WendyUnit 8 Our ClothesTopic 1 What a nice coat!How do North Americans dress ? What do they wear on special days? In fact, there are very few formal days, Though there are some festivals such as Easter, Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving Day. What people wear depends on their likes and dislikes. On birthdays, some children wear paper part hats. At Christmas, some people wear Santa Claus hats. In winter, Canadian people usually wear coats, gloves, boots and hats. It is nearly the same in northern China. Generally, people in Canada and the Unite States wear suits for working in offices, as well as for more formal occasions, just as people do in China. People in cities around the world wear rather similar clothes.The first types of clothes were made of animal skins. People started to wear clothes so that they could protect themselves from the sun, wind, rain and cold.Today, we use different materials to make different kinds of clothes. But in modern society clothes do more than just keep us warm. They can also tell about our jobs, our culture, our hobbies and even our moods. For example, when we see a man in a uniform, we can guess his job from the uniform. When we see a woman in a kimono, we may think that he is Japanese. If a man always wears sportswear, we may think he is active and likes doing exercise. If a person always wears yellow or pink clothes, maybe he or she is lively and easy-going. As the saying goes, “you are what you wear.”练习册八年级下册英语作文整理10_初二下册英语作文写日记你和Jane去买衣服。你看中了一件红色风衣,但是太贵,最后你买了一条粉红色棉质裙子。Jane买了一双橘色跑鞋参考词汇so…that…; can? Sportswear S catch one? pay forFriday, May 2nd Sunny Today Jane and I went shopping in Grandbuy Shopping Center. First, a red windbreaker caught my eye. The style was fashionable, and I liked it very much. But it was so expensive that I couldn?t afford it. Then we went to the Sportswear Section on the second floor. Jane bought a pair of orange running shoes. They were not so dear. I bought a pink dress. It?s made of cotton. I thought it would make me look lovely and easy-going. When I tried it on, I felt comfortable. So I took it. How happy we were today!“你喜欢什么服装?“你班就此话题进行了讨论。请根据以下记录写一篇短文,记录讨论结果。Recently, we held a discussion about students ?favorite clothes. Different students like different kinds of clothes.Tony thinks it is important to wear the most comfortable clothes at school. So he likes T-shirt best. And in summer, T-shirts make him feel cool.Jimmy likes sports. He thinks sportswears look active. And he can do sports freely when he is wearing them. They are comfortable.Susan likes dresses, because they can make her more beautiful. She has many dresses.Li Lei thinks the Tang costumes stands for Chinese culture. As a Chinese, he hopes to wear the Tang costumes every day.Topic 2 Uniforms have many uses in our lives.UniformsUniforms have many uses in our lives. We students wear uniforms at school to showdiscipline. Firefighters wear special coats and helmets to protect themselves from heat and falling ceilings. Soldiers wear green clothes to help them to hide in the forest.When officials dress in their uniforms, they look important. When we see airline pilotswearing uniforms at the airport, we believe that they know how to fly the plane. If we have a car accident on the street and we see a police officer or a soldier in uniform, we know we can get help quickly. When doctors wear uniforms, patients can find them easily. Also, their uniforms are clean so they are safe for patients.Different jobs require different uniforms. Some uniforms show good discipline.Some protect those who wear them, and other help us find the special people who wear them.Dear Judy,How is your business? Are you busy? I want to tell you something about the art of dressing.If a fat person enters your shop, you?d better ask him or her to try on a coat in a dark color. Itwill make him or her slimmer. If a slim girl enters your shop, you?d better advise her to wear clothes in warm colors, like red, yellow or orange. They will make her look more active. But if a short man or woman enters your shop, you can advise him or her to wear a short coat and slim pants. They will make him or her look taller. It is important that you show suitable clothes to each customer.I hope your business goes well.Yours,Tom穿警服的作用First, it is suitable to wear uniforms for work. Second, people in trouble can find us easily. And third, uniforms may stop some people from doing bad things.Uniforms can also show good discipline and make us look important.It?s important to wear suitable clothes on every occasion. It?s true that people should dress correctly.练习册现在你学到不少着装的艺术,知道怎么去选购适合自己身材的衣服,也知道在什么场合应穿什么衣服了吧。快写下来告诉你朋友 80词左右Do you know how we should choose our clothes? If you don?t, I?ll give you some advice.First, it?s important that we choose clothes that suit our shapes. If we are fat, we should wear the coat in dark colors. It?s well-known that dark colors make people look slimmer. If we are very slim, we should wear clothes in warm colors.Second, it?s important to wear suitable clothes on different occasions, too. If we go to a formal party, we?d better wear a suit. When we do sports, it?s necessary for us to wear sportswear and sports shoes. We should dress correctly.中学生到底要不要穿校服?什么样的校服才能受到中学生的欢迎?作为中学生的你是最有发言权的。请以should students wear school uniforms?为题写一篇短文,发表你的看法。Should Students Wear School Uniforms?I think students should wear uniforms. They can not only show good discipline but also they are suitable for students.Many students of us don?t like uniforms, because they look ugly on us and they can?t show our feelings and moods.I think schools should allow students to design our own uniforms. We can design several styles of uniforms for boys and girls. For example, boys can wear T-shirts in summer and girls can wear skirts. Our new uniforms can keep us warm in winter and cool in summer. Of cause, they must look nice. Boys in them look more handsome and girls in them look more beautiful.(Different jobs have different uniforms. I am a middle school student, so I wear my school uniforms every day. Our school uniforms are white and blue, and they are made of cotton. I like wearing our school uniforms very much because they are so comfortable.I think our school uniforms have many uses. Our school uniforms can They can not only show good discipline but also make us look more active. They shoe that we?re students and they tellpeople which school we ?re studying in. What?s more, school uniforms are cheaper than casual clothes. Clothes in fashion cost so much that most of us can?t afford them. So I don?t think we should wear them at school.So I like our school uniforms.)Topic3 Let?s go and watch the fashion show.Fashion is full of culture. The Tang costume stands for Chinese history and fashion culture. The Tang costume got its name because China became known to other countries during the Han and Tang dynasties. From then on, people called Chinese clothes, Tang costumes.Chinese fashion is not only different from western fashion, but also from that in other Asian countries such as Japan and Korea. The beautiful silk knots and the other decorations on Tang style clothes are popular all over the world now.Today people can design the Tang costume as either formal or casual clothes. It expresses both the wearer?s personal style and China?s rich traditional culture. So we say the Tang costumes is very attractive and very different from western-style suits.America? The most widely known item of American clothing is blue jeans.? In the past, many workers wore heavy cotton jeans.? Today, clothing factories make many different styles and colors of jeans. They are the mostpopular choices of clothing for young people in countries around the world.Japan? A well-know item of Japanese traditional clothing is the kimono.? Traditionally, the kimono was made of silk.? At one time, Japanese people wore kimonos for casual and formal occasions.? Today, hardly anyone wears kimonos except on special occasions like marriages and nationalcelebrations.介绍旗袍It?s a woman?s dress with Chinese features. People usually call the cheongsam “qipao” in most parts of China. It?s a traditional dress for Chinese women. People designed the cheongsam in the Qing dynasty. It?s made of silk with beautiful knots on it. The Man minority women wore the cheongsam first. It started to become popular in the 1920s. It?s very popular across the world now. 练习册假如你是韩梅,请根据海报内容给你朋友Ann 发一封e-mail 邀请她一起看时装表演,并请Dear Ann,I have some exciting news to tell you. There is going to be a fashion show in Guangming Shoping Center on June 8th. It starts at 3:30 p.m. Many famous models will show us a lot of beautiful clothes. I think it must be a wonderful show. Would you like to watch it with me? Please send me an e-mail soon.Best wishes to you!Yours, Han Mei 八年级下册词语整理&&&&猜你喜欢八年级下册英语作文范文八年级下册英语作文:关于旅游的范文Last summer, my family按住Ctrl键单击鼠标打开教学视频动画全册播放2014年七年级下册英语作文范文一、描写朋友、自己或家初二下册英语作文集锦1. My hobby(我的爱好)(一)I like sports very m英语周报广州版学年(下)八年级基础版第三十二期参考答案Unit 2 单元综合能力检测题参考答案一、 第一节: 1—5 CBABA 6—10 CBBAA 11—15 ABCAB第二节: A. Japan B. 1969 C. TVD. 1,300 E. happy二、 第一节: 16—20 BDCAA22015八年级下学期仁爱版英语教学工作计划舍得乡中心学校 谢成基俗话说:“良好的开端,是成功的一半”,一个教师想把自己的教学搞好,没有一个好的计划,也是不行的,那么,为了使教学达到教学目标,学生获得更多的知识,本人在教学中特作如下的21与朱元思书[下学期]八年级语文试卷21 与朱元思书 一、积累与运用 1.给加点字注音。 湍( )鸢( )戾( )嘤( )庠( )泠( )2.下面句中含有通假字的是A.千丈见底 B.有时见日 C.窥谷忘反 D.泠泠作响3.解释句中加点的词。①一百许里( ) ②急湍甚箭( )③

我要回帖

随机推荐