next stop, i havenext to meet youu!

当前位置: >>
Taylor Swift 歌词(包括1989)
1989Style Midnight, you come and pick me up No hidden lights Long drive, but ending burn in flames or paradise Fading off you, it's been a while since I have been heard from you I s
hould just tell you to leave cause I Know exactly where it leads but I Watch us go round and round each time You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back in every time. Cause we never go out of style We never go out of style You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt. And I got that good girl fig and a tight little skirt, And when we go crashing down, we come back in every time. Cause we never go out of style We never go out of style. So it goes He can't keep his wild eyes on the road Takes me home Lights are off, he's taking off his coat I say I heard that you been out and about with some other girl Some other girl He says, what you've heard it's true but I Can't stop thinking about you and I I said I've been there a few times Cause You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back in every time.Cause we never go out of style We never go out of style You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt. And I got that good girl fig and a tight little skirt, And when we go crashing down, we come back in every time. Cause we never go out of style We never go out of style. Take me home Just take me home Just take me home You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back in every time. Cause we never go out of style We never go out of style I Know Places You stand with your hand on my waistline It's a scene and we're out here in plain sight I can hear them whisper as we pass by It's a bad sign (bad sign) Something happens when everybody finds out See the vultures circling dark clouds Love's a fragile little flame It could burn out, it could burn out Cause they got the cages, they got the boxes And guns They are the hunters, we are the foxes And we run Baby, I know places we won't be found And they'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down Cause I, I know places we can hide I know places, I know places Lights flash and we'll run for the fences Let them say what they want, we won't hear it Loose lips sink ships all the damn time Not this time Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it My love They are the hunters, we are the foxes And we run Baby, I know places we won't be found And they'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down Cause I, I know places we can hide I know places Blank Space Nice to meet you Where you've been? I can show you incredible things Magic, madness, heaven, sins Saw you there and I thought oh my god Look at that face, you look like my next mistake Love's a game, wanna play New money, suit and tie I can read you like a magazine Ain't it funny rumors fly And I know you've heard about me So hey, let's be friends And I'm dying to see how this one ends Grab your passport and my hand I can make the bad guys good for a weekend So it's gonna be forever Or it's gonna go down in flames You can tell me when it's over If the high was worth the pain Got a long list of ex-lovers They'll tell you I'm insane Cause you know I love the players And you love the game Cause we're young and we're reckless We'll take this way too far It'll leave you breathless Or with a nasty scarThey are the hunters, we are the foxes And we run Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it My love Baby, I know places we won't be found And they'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down Cause I, I know places we can hide I know places They take their shots, we're bulletproof And you know for me, it's always you In the dead of night, you'll act so brave And I know for you, it's always me Got a long list of ex-lovers They'll tell you I'm insane But I got a blank space baby And I'll write your name Cherry lips Crystal skies I could show you incredible things Stolen kisses, pretty lies You're the king baby I'm your queen Find out what you want Be that girl for a month Wait the worst is yet to come Oh no Screaming, crying, perfect storms I could make all the tables turn Rose garden filled with thorns Keep you second guessing like oh my god Who is she? I get drunk on jealousy But you'll come back each time you leave Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream So it's gonna be forever Or it's gonna go down in flames You can tell me when it's over If the high was worth the pain Got a long list of ex-lovers They'll tell you I'm insane Cause you know I love the players And you love the game Cause we're young and we're reckless It's 2am, in my room We'll take this way too far Headlights pass the window pane, I think It'll leave you breathless of you Or with a nasty scar We're a crooked love, in a straight line Got a long list of ex-lovers down They'l tell you I'm insane Makes you wanna run and hide But I got a blank space baby Bet it makes you turn right back around And I'll write your name I wish you would come back Boys only want love If it's torture Wish I never hung up the phone like I did Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you I wish you knew that Boys only want love if it's torture I never forget you as long as I'm live Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you And I wish you were right here, right So it's gonna be forever now Or it's gonna go down in flames It's all good, I wish you would You can tell me when it's over I wish we could go back If the high was worth the pain And remember what we were fighting for Got a long list of ex-lovers And I wish you knew that They'll tell you I'm insane I miss you too much to be mad anymore Cause you know I love the players And I wish you were right here, right And you love the game now Cause we're young and we're reckless It's all good, I wish you would We'll take this way too far I, I, I, I, I, I I wish, I wish, I I, I, I, I, I, I It'll leave you breathless I wish, I wish, I I, I, I, I, I, I Or with a nasty scar I wish, I wish, I I, I, I, I, I, I I wish, I Got a long list of ex-lovers wish, I They'll tell you I'm insane You always knew how to push my But I got a blank space baby buttons And I'll write your name You give me everything or nothing This mad, mad love makes you come run I wish you would It's 2am, in your car run running Windows down, you pass my street, the Stand back where you stood memories start I wish you would 4x You say it's in the past, you drive straight I wish, I wish, I ahead 2am, here we are You're thinking that I hate you now See your face, hear my voice in the dark 'Cause you still don't know what I never We're a crooked love, in a straight line said down I wish you would come back Makes you wanna run and hide Wish I never hung up the phone like I did But it made us turn right back around I wish you knew that I wish you would come back I never forget you as long as I'm live Wish I never hung up the phone like I did And I wish you were right here, right I wish you knew that now I never forget you as long as I'm live It's all good, I wish you would And I wish you were right here, right now It's all good, I wish you would I wish you would come back Wish I never hung up the phone like I did I wish you knew that I never forget you as long as I'm live And I wish you were right here, right now It's all good, I wish you would I wish we could go back And remember what we were fighting for And I wish you knew that I miss you too much to be mad anymore And I wish you were right here, right now It's all good, I wish you would You always knew how to push my buttons You give me everything or nothing This mad, mad love makes you come running Stand back where you stood I wish you would 4x I, I, I, I, I, I I wish, I wish, I I, I, I, I, I, I I wish, I wish, I I wish you would Wildest Dreams He said let's get out of this town Drive out of this city,away from the crowds I thought Heaven can't help me now Nothing lasts forever But this is gonna take me down He's so tall and handsome as hell He's so bad but he does it so well I can see the end as it begins My one condition is Say you'll remember me Standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me againEven if it's just in your Wildest dreams,aah ha Wildest dreams,aah ha I said no one has to know what we do His hands are in my hair His clothes are in my room And his voice is a familiar sound Nothing lasts forever But this is getting good now He's so tall and handsome as hell He's so bad but he does it so well and when we've had our very last kiss My last request is Say you'll remember me Standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your Wildest dreams,aah ha Wildest dreams,aah ha You see me in hindsight Tangled up with you all night Burning it down Some day when you leave me I bet this memories Follow you around You see me in hindsight Tangled up with you all night Burning it down Some day when you leave me I bet this memories Follow you around Say you'll remember me Standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in pretend Say you'll remember me Standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your Wildest dreams,aah ha Wildest dreams,aah ha Even if it's just in your Wildest dreams,aah ha Wildest dreams,aah ha How You Get The Girl Stand there like a ghost Shaking from the rain (rain) She'll open up the door and say, &Are you insane?& See it's been a long six months And you were too afraid to tell her what you want And that's how it works That's how you get the girl [Pre-Chorus] And then you say, I want you for worse or for better I would wait forever and ever Broke your heart, I'll put it back together I would wait forever and ever [Chorus] And that's how it works And how you get the girl, girl And that's how it works And how you get the girl, girl Remind her how it used to be (be) With pictures in frames of kisses on cheeks Tell her how you must have lost your mind When you left her all alone and never told her why And that's how it works That's how you lost the girl And now you say...... [Pre-Chorus] + [Chorus] [Bridge] And you know that I don't want you to go Remind me how it used to bePictures in frames of kisses on cheeks And say you want me And the you say... This Love Clear blue water High tide came and brought you in And I could go On and on, on and on and I will Skies grow darker Currents swept you out again And you were just Gone and gone, gone and gone In silent screams And wildest dreams I never dreamed of this This love is good, this love is bad This love is a life back from the dead Oh, these hands had to let it go free And this love came back to me, oh, oh, oh Tossing, turning Struggle through the night for someone new And, yeah, I could go On and on, on and on Lantern burning Flickered in the mind, only you But you're still Gone, gone, gone Been losing grip Oh, sinking ships You showed up, just in time This love is good, this love is bad This love is a life back from the dead Oh, these hands had to let it go free And this love came back to me, oh This love left a permanent mark This love is glowing in dark Oh, these hands had to let it go free And this love came back to me, oh You'll kiss my cheek I watched you leave You'll smile, my ghost I fell to my knees When you're young you Just run, but you come back To what you need This love is good, this love is bad This love is a life back from the dead Oh, these hands had to let it go free And this love came back to me, oh This love left a permanent mark This love is glowing in dark Oh, these hands had to let it go free And this love came back to me, oh Clean The drought was the fairy worst When the flowers that we’d grown together died of thirst It was months and months of back-and-forth You still all over me like a wine-stained dress I can’t wear anymore Oh my head as I lost the war And the sky turned black like a perfect storm [Chorus] Rain came pouring down When I was drowning, that’s when I could finally breathe And by morning, gone was any trace of you And I think I am finally clean There was nothing left to do When the butterflies turned to dust, they covered my whole room So I punched a hole in the roof Let the flood carry away all my pictures of you The water filled my lungs, I screamed so loud But no one heard a thing [Chorus] Rain came pouring down When I was drowning, that’s when I could finally breathe And by morning, gone was any trace of youAnd I think I am finally clean I think I am finally clean Said I think I am finally clean Ten months sober, I must admit Just because you’re clean don’t mean you don’t miss it Ten months older, I won’t give in Now that I’m clean, I’m never gonna risk it The drought was the fairy worst When the flowers that we’d grown together died of thirst [Chorus] Rain came pouring down When I was drowning, that’s when I could finally breathe And by morning, gone was any trace of you I think I am finally clean Rain came pouring down When I was drowning, that’s when I could finally breathe And that morning, gone was any trace of you I think I am finally clean I think I am finally clean I think I am finally clean I think I am finally clean Bad Blood Cause baby now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look at what you’ve done Cause baby now we got bad blood Hey! Now we got problems And I don’t think we can solve them You made a really deep cut And baby now we got bad blood Hey! Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted Did you have to ruin what was shining now it’s all rusted Did you have to hit me? where I’m weak baby I couldn’t breathe I rubbed it in so deep Salt in the wound like you’re laughing right at me Oh, it’s so sad to think about the good times You and I Cause baby now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look at what you’ve done Cause baby now we got bad blood Hey! Now we got problems And I don’t think we can solve them You made a really deep cut And baby now we got bad blood Hey! Did you think we’d be fine? Still got scars on my back from your knife So don’t think it’s in the past These kind of wounds they last and they last Now did you think it all through? All these things will catch up to you And time can heal but this won’t So if you come in my way, just don’t Oh, it’s so sad to think about the good times You and I Cause baby now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look at what you’ve done Cause baby now we got bad blood Hey! Now we got problems And I don’t think we can solve them You made a really deep cut And baby now we got bad blood Hey! Band-aids don’t fix bullet holes You say sorry just for show You live like that, you live with ghosts Band-aids don’t fix bullet holesYou say sorry just forshow You live like that, you live with ghosts If you love like that blood runs bad Cause baby now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look at what you’ve done Cause baby now we got bad blood Hey! Now we got problems And I don’t think we can solve them You made a really deep cut And baby now we got bad blood Cause now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look at what you’ve done Cause baby now we got bad blood Now we got problems And I don’t think we can solve them You made a really deep cut And baby now we got bad blood Shake It Off I stay out too late Got nothing in my brain That's what people say...Mmm That's what people say...Mmm I go on too many dates But I can't make them stay At least that's what people say...Mmm That's what people say...Mmm But I keep cruising Can't stop, won't stop moving It's like I got this music in my mind sayin' it's gonna be alright Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Baby I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake Shake it off, I shake it off Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake Shake it off, I Shake it off I never miss a beat I'm lighting on my feet And that's what they don't see...Mmm That's what they don't see...Mmm I’m dancing on my own (dancing on my own) I make the moves up as I go (moves up as I go) And that's what they don't know...Mmm That's what they don't know...Mmm But I keep cruising Can't stop, won't stop grooving It's like I got this music in my mind sayin' it's gonna be alright Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Baby I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake Shake it off, I shake it off Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake Shake it off, I Shake it off Shake it off, I Shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off Hey, hey, hey Just think while you've been gettin' down And out about the liars And the dirty, dirty cheats of the world You could've been gettin' down to this! sick! beat! My ex man brought his new girlfriend She's like 'Oh my God!'But I’m just gonna shake And to the fella over there with the hella good hair Won't you come on over Baby we can shake,shake, shake Yeah~~~Oh~~~ Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate (haters gonna hate) Baby I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake Shake it off, I shake it off Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break (Mmm...) And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake (fake, fake and fake) Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake Shake it off, I Shake it off Shake it off, I Shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off Shake it off, I shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off I, I, I shake it off (Yeah), I shake it off Shake it off, I shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off You got to (I, I, I) shake it off, I shake it off I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off Out Of The Woods Looking at it now It all seems so simple We were lying on your couch I remember You took a Polaroid of us Then discovered The rest of the world was black and white But we were in screaming color And I remember thinking Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? In the clear yet, good. Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? In the clear yet, good. Are we out of the woods? Looking at it now Last December, we were built to fall apart Then fall back together Your necklace hanging from my neck The night we couldn't quite forget When we decided we decided To move the furniture so we could dance Baby, like we stood a chance Two paper airplanes flying, flying flying And I remember thinking Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? In the clear yet, good. Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet?Are we out of the woods? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? In the clear yet, good. Are we out of the woods? Remember when you hit the brakes too soon Twenty stitches in a hospital room When you started crying Baby, I did too But when the sun came up I was looking at you Remember when we couldn't take the heat I walked out, I said &I'm setting you free& But the monsters turned out to be just trees When the sun came up You were looking at me. You were looking at me Oh You were looking at me. I remember. Oh, I remember Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? In the clear yet, good. ………Wonderland Flashing lights And we took a wrong turn And we fell down the rabbit hole You held on tight to me 'Cause nothing's as it seems It`s spinning out of control Didn't they tell us Don't rush into things? Didn't you flash Your green eyes at me? Haven't you heard of What becomes of curious minds? Didn't it all seem New and exciting? I felt your arms Twisting around me I should've slept with One eye open that night We found Wonderland You and I got lost in it And we pretended it Could last forever, eh We found Wonderland You and I got lost in it And life was never worse But never better, eh In Wonderland, eh In Wonderland, eh In Wonderland, eh In Wonderland, eh So we went on our way Too in love to think straight all alone or so it seemed But there were strangers watching And whispers turned to talking And talking turned to screams Didn't they tell us Don't rush into things? Didn't you flash Your green eyes at me? Didn't you calm my fearswith a Cheshire cat smile? Ooh, didn't it all seem New and exciting? I felt your arms Twisting around me It's all fun and games Till somebody loses their mind Oh, darling, we found WonderlandYou and I got lost in it And we pretended it Could last forever, eh We found Wonderland You and I got lost in it And life was never worse But never better, eh In Wonderland, eh In Wonderland, eh In Wonderland, eh In Wonderland, eh I reach for you But you were gone I knew I had togo back home You searched the world for something else To make you feel like what we had And in the endIn Wonderland We both went mad We found Wonderland You and I got lost in it And we pretended it Could last forever, eh We found Wonderland You and I got lost in it And life was never worse But never better, eh We found Wonderland You and I got lost in it And we pretended it Could last forever We found Wonderland You and I got lost in it And life was never worse But never better In WonderlandYou R In Love One look, dark room, meant just for you Time moved too fast, you played it back Buttons on a coat, light-hearted joke No proof, not much, but you saw enough Small talk, he drives, coffee at midnight, The light reflects the chain on your neck He says look up and your shoulders brush No proof, one touch, you felt enough You can hear it in the silence, silence You can feel it on the way home, way home You can see it with the lights out, lights out You are in love, true love You are in love Morning, his place, burnt toast, Sunday You keep his shirt, he keeps his word And for once you let go of your fears and your ghosts One step, not much, but it said enough You kissed on sidewalks, you fight and you talk One night he wakes, strange look on his face Pauses, then says, you’ re my best friend And you knew what it was, he is in love You can hear it in the silence, silence You can feel it on the way home, way home You can see it with the lights out, lights out You are in love, true love, and so it goes You two are dancing in a snow ball, go round and round And he keeps a picture of you in his office downtown And you understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars And why I’ve spent my whole life try to put itin words Cause you can hear it in the silence You can feel it on the way home You can see it with the lights out You are in love, true love You’re in love You can hear it in the silence, silence You can feel it on the way home,way home You can see it with the lights out, lights out You are in love, true love You’re in love You can hear it in the silence, silence You can feel it on the way home, way home You can see it with the lights out, lights out You are in love, true love You/re in love New Romantics We're all bored We're also tired of everything We wait for Trains that just aren't coming We show off Our different scarlet letters Trust me, mine is better We're so young But we're on the road to ruin We play dumb But we know exactly what we're doing We cry tears Of mascara in the bathroom Honey, life is just a classroom 'Cause, baby, I can fill the castle Out of all the bricks they threw at me And every day is like a battle But every night with us is like a dream Baby, we're the new romantics Come on, come along with me Heartbreak is the national anthem We sing it proudly We're too busy dancing To get knocked off our feet Baby, we're the new romantics The best people in life are free We're all here The lights and boys are blinding We hang back It's all in the timing It's poker He can't see it in my face But I'm about to play my ace We need love But all we want is danger We team up And switch sides like a record changer The rumours Are terrible and cruel But honey, most of them are true 'Cause, baby, I can fill the castle Out of all the bricks they threw at me And every day is like a battle But every night with us is like a dream Baby, we're the new romantics Come on, come along with me Heartbreak is the national anthem We sing it proudly We're too busy dancing To get knocked off our feet Baby, we're the new romantics The best people in life are free So come on, come along with me The best people in life are free Please take my hand and Please take me dancing And please leave me stranded It's so romantic 'Cause, baby, I can fill the castle Out of all the bricks they threw at me And every day is like a battle But every night with us is like a dream 'Cause, baby, I can fill the castle Out of all the bricks they threw at meAnd every day is like a battle But every night with us is like a dream Baby, we're the new romantics Come on, come along with me Heartbreak is the national anthem We sing it proudly We're too busy dancing To get knocked off our feet Baby, we're the new romantics The best people in life are free Welcome to New York Walking through a crowd, the village is a globe. Kaleidoscopes of loud heartbeats under coats. Everybody here wanted something more, Searching for a sound we haven’t heard before. And it said welcome to New York, It’s been waiting for you Welcome to New York, welcome to New York Welcome to New York, it’s been waiting for you Welcome to New York, welcome to New York. It’s a new soundtrack I can dance to this beat, forevermore. The light are so bright but they never blind me, me. Welcome to New York, it’s been waiting for you When we first dropped our bags on apartment floors, took our broken hearts, put them in a drawer. Everybody here was someone else before, And you can want who you want, boys & boys and girls & girls. Welcome to New York, it’s been waiting for you. Welcome to New York, welcome to New York. Welcome to New York, it’s been waiting for you. Welcome to New York, welcome to New York. It’s a new soundtrack I can dance to this beat, forevermore. The light are so bright but they never blind me, me. Welcome to New York (New York), it’s been waiting for you Welcome to New York, Welcome to New York Like any great love, it keeps you guessing. Like any real love, it’s ever changing. Like any true love, it drives you crazy. But you know you wouldn’t change, anything, anything, Anything.. Welcome to New York, it’s been waiting for you Welcome to New York, welcome to New York Welcome to New York, it’s been waiting for you Welcome to New York, welcome to New York It’s a new soundtrack I can dance to this beat, The lights are so bright but they never blind me. Welcome to New York. New soundtrack, it’s been waiting for you Welcome to New York. The lights are so bright but they never blind me. Welcome to New York. So bright, they never blind me. Welcome to New York. All You Had To Do Was Stay People like you always want back the love they gave away And people like me wanna believe you when you say you've changed The more I think about it now the less I know All I know is that you drove us off the road Stay, hey, all you had to do was stay had me in the palm of your hand Then, why you had to go and lock me out when I let you in Stay, hey, now you say you want it back now that it's just too late Well could've been easy all you had to do was stay All you had to do was stay 4x Here you are now, calling me up But I don't know what to say I've been picking up the pieces of the mess you made People like you always want back the love they pushed aside But people like me are gone forever When you say goodbye Stay, hey, all you had to do was stay had me in the palm of your hand Then, why you had to go and lock me out when I let you in Stay, hey, now you say you want it back now that it's just too late Well could've been easy all you had to do was stay All you had to do was stay 3x Let me remind you this was what you wanted You ended it You were all I wanted But not like this Not like this 2x Oh, all you had to do was stay Hey, all you had to do was stay had me in the palm of your hand Then, why you had to go and lock me out when I let you in Stay, hey, now you say you want it back now that it's just too late Well could've been easy all you had to do was stay Hey, all you had to do was stay had me in the palm of your hand Then, why you had to go and lock me out when I let you in Stay, hey, now you say you want it back now that it's just too late Well could've been easy all you had to do was stay All you had to do was stay 4x 1 :Back to December I’m so glad you made time to see me How’s life? Tell me, how’s your family? I haven’t seen them in a while You’ busier than ever We small talk, work in the weather Your guard is up and I know why Cause the last time you saw me Still burns in the back of your mind You gave me roses and I left them there to die So this is me swallowing my pride Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night And I go back to December all the time It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missin’ you Wishing I’d realized what I had to blow that night And I go back to December, turn around And make it all right I go back to December all the time These days I haven’t been sleepin’ Stayin’ up playing back myself leavin’ When your birthday passed And I didn’t call, then I think about summer All the beautiful times I watched you laughin’ from the passenger side And realized I loved you in the fall And then the cold came With the dark days when the fear crept into my mind You gave me all your love And all I gave you was goodbye So this is me swallowing my pride Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night And I go back to December all thetime It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missin’ you Wishing I’d realized what I had to blow that night And I go back to December, turn around And change my own mind I go back to December all the time I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile So good to me, so right And how you held me in your arms That September night The first time you ever saw me cry Maybe this is wishful thinking Probably mindless dreaming If we loved again, I swear I’d love you right I’d go back in time and change it but I can’t So if the chain is on your door I understand So this is me swallowing my pride Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night And I go back to December all the time It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missin’ you Wishing I’d realized what I had to blow that night And I go back to December, turn around And make it all right I go back to December all the time I go back to December, turn around And change my own mind I go back to December all the time All the time 2 Begin again Took a deep breath in the mirror He didn't like it when I wore high heels But I do Turn the lock and put my headphones on He always said he didn't get this song But I do, I do Walked in expecting you'd be late But you got here early and you stand and wave I walk to you You pull my chair out and help me in And you don't know how nice that is But I do And you throw your head back laughing Like a little kid I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause He never did I've been spending the last 8 months Thinking all love ever does Is break and burn and end But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again You said you never met one girl who Had as many James Taylor records as you But I do We tell stories and you don't know why I'm coming off a little shy But I do And you throw your head back laughing Like a little kid I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause He never did I've been spending the last 8 months Thinking all love ever does Is break and burn and end But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again And we walked down the block, tomy car And I almost brought him up But you start to talk about the movies That your family watches every single Christmas And I want to talk about that And for the first time What's past is past And you throw your head back laughing Like a little kid I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause He never did I've been spending the last 8 months Thinking all love ever does Is break and burn and end But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again 3 better than revenge Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did The story starts when it was hot and it was summer end I had it all I had him right there where I wanted him she came along got him alone and lets hear the applause she took him faster than you can say sabotage I never saw it coming wouldnt have suspected it I underestimated just who I was dealing with she had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum she underestimated just who she was stealing from shes not a saint and shes not what you think shes an actress whooaa shes better known for the things that she does on the mattress whoa soon shes gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground wont make you many friends she should keep in mind she should keep in mind theres nothing i do better than revenge she lives her life like its a party and shes on the list she looks at me like im a trend and shes so over it i think her ever present frown is a little troubling she thinks im psycho cause ryhme her name with things but sophistication isnt what you wear or who you know or pushing people down to get you where you want to go they didnt teach you that in prep school ,so its up to me but no amout of vintage dresses give you dignity shes not a saint and shes not what you think shes an actress whooaa shes better known for the things that she does on the mattress whoa soon shes gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground wont make you many friends she should keep in mind she should keep in mind theres nothing i do better than revenge im just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey you might get him but i havent you heard im just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey you might get him but i always get the last wordshes not a saint and shes not what you think shes an actress whooaa shes better known for the things that she does on the mattress whoa soon shes gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground wont make you many friends she should keep in mind she should keep in mind theres nothing i do better than revenge do you still feel like you know what youre doing? cause i dont think you do oh do you still feel like you know what youre doing? i dont think you do i dont you do lets hear the applause show me how much better you are so you deserve some applause cause youre so much better she took him faster then you could say sabatage 4 Breathe I see your face in my mind as I drive away, Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way. People are people, and sometimes we change our minds. But it's killing me to see you go after all this time. Music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie, It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see. Cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down, Now I don't know what to be without you around. And we know it's never simple, Never easy. Never a clean break, noone here to save me. You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand, And I can't,Breathe, Without you, But I have to,Breathe, Without you, But I have to. Never wanted this, never wanna see you hurt. Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve. But people are people, and sometimes it doesn't work out, Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out. And we know it's never simple, never easy. Never a clean break, no one here to save me. You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand, And I can't,Breathe, Without you, But I have to,Breathe, Without you, But I have to.It's two a.m. Feelin' like I just lost a friend. Hope you know it's not easy, Easy for me.It's two a.m. Feelin' like I just lost a friend. Hope you know this ain't easy,Easy for me. And we know it's never simple, never easy. Never a clean break, noone here to save me. Ohhh I can't,Breathe, Without you, But I have to,Breathe, Without you, But I have to.Breathe, Without you, But I have to,Sorry (oh) Sorry (mmm) 5 change And it's a sad picture, the final blow hits you Somebody else gets what you wantedagain You know it's all the same, another time and place Repeating history and you're getting sick of it But I believe in whatever you do And I'll do anything to see it through Because these things will change, can you feel it now? These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win We'll sing hallelujah! We'll sing hallelujah! Oh So we've been outnumbered, raided and now cornered It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair We're getting stronger now from things they never found They might be bigger but we're faster and never scared You can walk away and say we don't need this But there's something in your eyes says we can beat this 'Cause these things will change, can you feel it now? These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win We'll sing hallelujah! We'll sing hallelujah! Oh Tonight we standed on our knees To fight for what we worked for all these years And the battle was long, it's the fight of our lives Will we stand up champions tonight? It was the night things changed, can you see it now? These walls that they put up to hold us back fell down It's a revolution, throw your hands up, 'cause we never gave in We'll sing hallelujah!We sang hallelujah!Hallelujah! 6 Christmas Must Be Something More What if ribbons and bows didn't mean a thing Would the song still survive without five golden rings Would you still wanna kiss without misletoe What would happen if God never let it snow What would happen if Christmas carols told a lie Tell me what would you find You'd see that today holds something special Something holy, not superficial So here's to the birthday boy who saved our lives It's something we all try to ignore And put a wreath up on your door So here's something you should know that is for sure Christmas must be something more What if angels did not pay attention to All the things that we wished they would always do What if happiness came in a cardboard box Then I think there is something we all forgot What would happen if presents all went away Tell me what would you find You'd see that today holds something special Something holy, not superficial So here's to the birthday boy whosaved our lives It's something we all try to ignore And put a wreath up on your door So here's something you should know that is for sure Christmas must be something more We get so caught up in all of it Business and relationships Hundred mile an hour lives And it's this time of year And everybody's here It seems the last thing on your mind Is that the day holds something special Something holy, not superficial So here's to Jesus Christ who saved our lives It's something we all try to ignore And put a wreath up on your door But here's something you should know that is for sure Christmas must be something more There's gotta be more 7 Christmas when you were mine Please take down the misletoe Cause I don't wanna think about that right now Cause everything I want is miles away In a snow covered little town My mamma's in the kitchen, worrying about me Season's greetings, hope you're well Well I'm doing alright If you were wondering Lately I can never tell I know this shouldn't be a lonely time But there were Christmases when you were mine I've been doing fine without you, really Up until the nights got cold And everybody's here, except you, baby Seems like everyone's got someone to hold But for me it's just a lonely time Cause there were Christmases when you were mine Merry Christmas everybody That'll have to be something I just say this year I'll bet you got your mom another sweater And were your cousins late again? When you were putting up the lights this year Did you notice one less pair of hands? I know this shouldn't be a lonely time But there were Christmases when I didn't wonder how you are tonight Cause there were Christmases when you were mine You were mine 8 Come In With The Rain I could go back to every laugh, But I don't wanna' go there anymore, And I know all the steps up to your door, But I don't wanna' go there anymore. Talk to the wind, talk to the sky, Talk to the man with the reasons why, And let me know what you find. I'll leave my window open, ‘Cause I'm too tired at night to call your name. Just know I'm right here hopin', That you'll come in with the rain. I could stand up and sing you a song, But I don't wanna' have to go that far. And I, I've got you down, I know you by heart, And you don't even know where I start.Talk to yourself, talk to the tears, Talk to the man who put you here, And don't wait for the sky to clear. I'll leave my window open, ‘Cus I'm too tired at night to call your name. Oh, just know I'm right here hopin', That you'll come in with the rain. I've watched you so long, Screamed your name, I don't know what else I can say. But I'll leave my window open, ‘Cus I'm too tired at night for all these games. Just know I'm right here hopin', That you'll come in with the rain. I could go back to every laugh, But I don't wanna' go there anymore… 9 dear john Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you Counting my footsteps, praying the floor won't fall through, again My mother accused me of losing my mind, but I swore I was fine You paint me a blue sky and go back and turn it to rain And I lived in your chess game, but you changed the rules every day Wondering which version of you ,I might get on the phone tonight Well I stopped picking up, and this song is to let you know why Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone Don't you think I was too young to be messed with? The girl in the dress, cried the whole way home. I should've known Well maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame Maybe it's you and your sick need to give love then take it away And you'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand And I'll look back and regret how I ignored when they said &run as fast as you can& Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone Don't you think I was too young to be messed with? The girl in the dress, cried the whole way home Dear John, I see it all, now it was wrong Don't you think 19 is too young to be played by your dark twisted games, when I loved you so? I should've known You are an expert at sorry, and keeping lines blurry Never impressed by me acing your tests All the girls that you run dry with tired,lifeless eyes cause you burned them out But I took your matches before fire could catch me so don't look now: I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone Don't you think I was too young to be messed with? The girl in the dress, cried the whole way home Dear John, I see it all, now it was wrong Don't you think I was too young to be messed with? The girl in the dress wrote you a song You should've known You should'veknown Don't you think I was too young? You should've known 10 Enchanted There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity Shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished when I saw your face All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you Your eye's whispered &have we met?& Across the room your silhouette Starts to make its way to me The playful conversation starts Counter all your quick remarks Like passing notes in secrecy And it was enchanting to meet you All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you This night it sparkling, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you The lingering question kept me up 2am who do you love? I wonder till i'm wide awake Now i'm pacing back and fourth Wishing you were at my door I'd open up and you would say hey,It was enchanted to meet you All I know is I was enchanted to meet you This night it sparkling, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home I'll spend forever wondering if you knew This night it flawless, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you Bridge This is me praying That this was the very first page Not where the story line ends My thoughts will echo your name Until I see you again These are the words I held back As I was leaving to soon. I was enchanted to meet you Please don't be in love with someone else Please don't have somebody waiting on you Please don't be in love with someone else Please don't have somebody waiting on you This night it sparkling, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home I'll spend forever wondering if you knew This night it flawless, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you Please don't be in love with someone else Please don't have somebody waiting on you 11 Fearless There's something about the wayThe street looks when it's just rained There's a glow off the pavement You walk me to the car And you know I want to ask you to dance right there In the middle of the parking lot Yeah We're driving down th road I wonder if you know I'm trying so hard not to get caught up now But you're just so cool Run your hands through your hair Absentmindedly makin' me want you And I don't know how it gets better than this You take my hand and drag me headfirst Fearless And I don't know why but with you I'd dance In a storm in my best dress Fearless So baby drive slow Til we run out of road in this one horse town I wanna stay right here in this passenger seat You put your eyes on me In this moment now capture it, remember it And I don't know how it gets better than this You take my hand and drag me headfirst Fearless And I don't know why but with you I'd dance In a storm in my best dress Fearless Well you stood there with me in the doorway my hands shake I'm not usually this way but You pull me in & I'm a little more brave It's the first kiss,it's flawless,really something it's fearless And I don't know how it gets better than this You take my hand and drag me headfirst Fearless And I don't know why but with you I'd dance In a storm in my best dress Fearless And I don't know how it gets better than this You take my hand and drag me headfirst Fearless And I don't know why but with you I'd dance In a storm in my best dress Fearless 12 .Fifteen You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors Its the morning of your very first day you say hi to your friends you aint seen in a while Try and stay out of everybodys way its your freshman year and youre gonna be here for the next four years in this town hoping one of those senior boys will wink at you and say you know I havent seen you around, before Cause when youre fifteen and somebody tells you they love you youre gonna believe them and when youre fifteen feeling like there nothing to figure out well count to ten, take it in this is life before who youre gonna be fifteen You sit in class next to a redhead named Abigail and soon enough youre best friends laughing at the other girls who think theyre so cool well be out of here as soon as we canand then youre on your very first date and hes got a car and youre feeling like flying and youre momas waiting up and you think hes the one and youre dancing round your room when the night end when the night ends Cause when youre fifteen and somebody tell you they love you youre gonna believe them when youre fifteen and your first kiss makes your head spin round but in your life youll do greater than dating the boy on the football team but I didnt know it at fifteen When all you wanted was to be wanted wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday but I realized some bigger dreams of mine and Abigail gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind and we both cried Cause when youre fifteen and somebody tells you they love you youre gonna believe them and when youre fifteen, dont forget to look before you fall Ive found that time can heal most anything and you just might find who youre supposed to be I didnt know who I was supposed to be at fifteen Youre very first day take a deep breath girl take a deep breath as you walk through those doors. 13 Forever & Always Once upon a time I believe it was a Tuesday When I caught your eye We caught onto something I hold onto the night You looked me in the eye And told me you loved me Were you just kidding? Cause it seems to me This thing is breaking down We almost never speak I dont feel welcome anymore Baby what happened Please tell me cause one second it was perfect Now youre halfway out the door And I stare, at the phone He still, hasnt called And you feel so low you cant feel, nothing at all And you flashback to when he said Forever and always Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong It rains when youre here and it rains when youre gone Cause I was there when you said Forever and always Was I out of line? Did I say something way to honest? Did you run and hide like a scared little boy? I looked into your eyes, thought I knew you for a minute Now Im not so sure So heres to everything Coming down to nothing Heres to silence That cuts me to the core Where is this going? Thought I knew for a minute but I dont anymoreAnd I stare, at the phone He still, hasnt called And you feel so low you cant feel, nothing at all And you flashback to when he said Forever and always Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong It rains when youre here and it rains when youre gone Cause I was there when you said Forever and always Did you mean it baby? I dont think so Back up, baby back up Did you forget everything? Back up, baby back up Did you forget everything? Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong It rains when youre here and it rains when youre gone Cause I was there when you said Forever and always And I stare, at the phone He still, hasnt called And you feel so low you cant feel, nothing at all And you flashback to when we said Forever and always And it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong It rains when youre here and it rains when youre gone Cause I was there when you said Forever and always You didnt mean it baby He said forever and always 14 haunted you and i walk a fragile line i have known it all this time but i never thought i'd live to see it break it's getting dark and its all too quiet and i can't trust anything now and its comin' over you like its all a big mistake holding my breathe, won't lose you again something's made your eyes go cold come on, come on don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out something's gone terribly wrong, your all i wanted come on, come on don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out can't breathe whenever you're gone can't turn back now, i'm haunted stood there and watched you walk away from everything we had but i still mean every word i say to you he will try to take away my pain and he just might make me smile but the whole time i'm wishin he was you instead oh, oh, holding my breath, won't see you again something keeps me holding on to nothing come on, come on don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out something's gone terribly wrong, your all i wanted come on, come on don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out can't breathe whenever you're gone can't turn back now, i'm haunted i know, i know, i just know you're not gone, you can't be gone no come on, come on don't leave melike this i thought i had you figured out something's gone terribly wrong won't finish what you started come on, come on don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out can't breathe whenever you're gone can't go back i'm haunted oh, oh, oh, oh, oh you and i walk a fragile line i have known it all this time never ever thought i'd see it break never thought i'd see it 15 Hey Stephen Hey stephen, know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you as we walked we were talking and I didn't say half the things I wanted to of all the girls tossing rocks at your window ill be the one waiting there even when it's cold hey stephen, boy you might have me believing I don't always have to be alone cause I can't help it if you look like an angel can't help if i wanna kiss you in the rain so come feel this magic ive been feeling since I met you can't help it if there's no one else I can't help myself hey stephen, I've been holding back this feeling so I've got some things to say to you I seen it all so I thought but I never seen nobody shine the way you do The way you walk the way you talk the way you say my name it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change hey stephen, why are people always leaving I think you and I should stay the same cause I can't help it if you look like an angel can't help if i wanna kiss you in the rain so come feel this magic ive been feeling since I met you can't help it if there's no one else I can't help myself They're dimming the street lights you're perfect for me why aren't you here tonight? i'm waiting alone now so come on and come out and pull me near shine, shine, shine hey stephen I could give you fifty reason why I should be the one you choose and those other girls, well they're beautiful but would they write a song for you I can't help it if you look like an angel can't help if i wanna kiss you in the rain so come feel this magic ive been feeling since I met you can't help it if there's no one else I can't help myself if you look like an angel can't help if i wanna kiss you in the rain so come feel this magic ive been feeling since I met you can't help it if there's no one else I can't help myself myself, can't help myselfI can't help myself. 16 Innocent I guess you really did it this time Left yourself in your warpath Lost your balance on a tightrope Lost your mind tryin’ to get it back Wasn’t it easier in your lunchbox days? Always a bigger bed to crawl into Wasn’t it beautiful when you believed in everything? And everybody believed in you? It’s all right, just wait and see Your string of lights is still bright to me Oh, who you are is not what you’ve been You’re still an innocent You’re still an innocent Did some things you can’t speak of But tonight you’ll live it all again You wouldn’t be shattered on the floor now If only you had seen what you know now then Wasn’t it easier in your firefly-catchin’ days? And everything out of reach, someone bigger brought down to you Wasn’t it beautiful runnin’ wild ’til you fell asleep? Before the monsters caught up to you? It’s all right, just wait and see Your string of lights is still bright to me Oh, who you are is not what you’ve been You’re still an innocent It’s okay, life is a tough crowd 32, and still growin’ up now Who you are is not what you did You’re still an innocent Time turns flames to embers You’ll have new Septembers Every one of us has messed up too Lives change like the weather I hope you remember Today is never to late to Be brand new It’s all right, just wait and see Your string of lights is still bright to me Oh, who you are is not what you’ve been You’re still an innocent It’s okay, life is a tough crowd 32, and still growin’ up now Who you are is not what you did You’re still an innocent You’re still an innocent Lost your balance on a tightrope It’s never too late to get it back 17 .Jump Then Fall I like the way you sound in the morning we're on the phone and without a warning I realize your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard I like the way I can't keep my focus I watch you talk, you didn't notice I hear the words but all I can think is we should be together Every time you smile, I smile and every time you shine, I'll shine for you Whoa I'm feeling you baby don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me baby I'm never gonna leave you say that you wanna be with me too cause I'm gonna stay through it all so jump then fall Well I like the way your hair falls in your faceyou got the keys to me, I love each freckle on your face oh I've never been so wrapped up honey I like way you're everything I've ever wanted I had time to think it over and all I can say is come closer take a deep breath and jump then fall into me Cause every time you smile, I smile and every time you shine, I'll shine for you Whoa I'm feeling you baby don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me baby I'm never gonna leave you say that you wanna be with me too cause I'm gonna stay through it all so jump then fall The bottom's gonna drop out from under our feet I'll catch you, I'll catch you When people say things that bring you to your knees, I'll catch you. The time is gonna come when you're so mad you could cry but I'll hold you through the night until you smile Whoa I need you baby don't be afraid please jump then fall, jump then fall into me baby I'm never gonna leave you say that you wanna be with me too cause I'm gonna stay through it all so jump then fall jump then fall baby jump then fall into me, into me And every time you smile, I smile and every time you shine, I'll shine and every time you're here baby I'll show you I'll show you you can jump then fall Jump then fall Jump then fall into me, into me, yeah. 18 .Last Christmas Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special Once bitten and twice shy I keep my distance But you still catch my eyes Tell me baby, do you recognize me Well it's been a year It doesn't surprise me Merry Christmas I wrapped it up and sent it With a note saying I love you I meant it Now I know what a fool I've been But if u kiss me now I know you'll fool me again Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special A crowded room Friends with tired eyes I'm hidding from you and your soul vival My god i thought you were Someone to rely on Me I guess I was a shoulder to cry on A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A gril under cover but you tore her apart Maybe next year, Maybe next year, I'll give it to someone specialCause Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special And last Christmas And this year It won't be anything like, anything like Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special 19 Last Kiss I still remember the look on your face Lit through the darkness at 1:58 The words that you whispered For just us to know You told me you loved me So why did you go Away I do recall now The smell of the rain Fresh on the pavement I ran off the plane That July 9th The beat of your heart It jumps through your shirt I can still feel your arms But now I'll go sit on the floor Wearing your clothes All that I know is that I don't know how to be something you miss Never thought we'd have a last kiss Never imagined we'd end like this Your name, forever the name on my lips I do remember The swing in your step The life of the party, you're showing off again And I roll my eyes and then You pull me in I'm not much for dancing But for you I did Because I love your handshake Me and my father I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something There's not a day when I don't miss those rude interruptions But now I'll go sit on the floor Wearing your clothes All that I know is that I don't know how to be something you miss Never thought we'd have a last kiss Never imagined we'd end like this Your name, forever the name on my lips So I'll watch you live in pictures like I used to watch you sleep And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe And I keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are Hope it's nice where you are And I hope the sun shines And it's a beautiful day And something reminds you You wish you had stayed You can plan for a change in weather and town But I never planned on you changing your mind But now I'll go sit on the floor Wearing your clothes All that I know is that I don't know how to be something you missNever thought we'd have a last kiss Never imagined we'd end like this Your name, forever the name on my lips Just like our last kiss Forever the name on my lips Forever the name on my lips Just like our last 20 Long Live I said remember this moment In the back of my mind The time we stood with our shaking hands The crowds in stands went wild We were the kings and the queens And they read off our names The night you danced like you knew our live Would never be the same You held your head like a hero On a history book page It was the end of a decade But the start of an age Long live the walls we crashed through All the kingdom lights shined just for me and you I was screaming, &long live all the magic we made& And bring on all the pretenders One day we will be remembered I said remember this feeling I passed the pictures around Of all the years that we stood there on the sidelines Wishing for right now We are the kings and the queens You traded your baseball cap for a crown When they gave us our trophies And we held them up for our town And the cynics were outra

我要回帖

更多关于 have a meet 的文章

随机推荐