=================================
有高人能帮忙翻译一下以上几句话么,实在是万分辛苦各位大神了,英语盲做外贸这行真的是很伤感哇。
UID 1764477
阅读权限 25
定上去,求各位大神看到:hug:
UID 2624855
阅读权限 25
1. 货物预计在XXX时间到目的站,请根据附件中的提货信息,帮忙安排提柜以及清关事宜,有任何问题,请尽快联系我们
Goods ETA (地点) at xx:xx (时刻)on dd.mm.yyyy (日期),please arrange pickup and custom clearance via shipping documents attached. Be free to contact us if any problem.
2. 烦请问下此柜货到到目前为止拆箱分拨进度?并请尽快提供一下柜子中每个货物的拆箱照片。
Please confirm current dispatching progress and send photos of all goods
3.此票货物由于款项问题,请暂时听通知在放货,谢谢
Don't release cargo at the moment until payment is settled.
4.请告知此票货物破损的原因
Please inform reason of damage.
5.此票货物查验是否已经通过
Inspection done?
好晚了,简单翻译一下,勿怪
UID 1764477
阅读权限 25
guairened 发表于
1. 货物预计在XXX时间到目的站,请根据附件中的提货信息,帮忙安排提柜以及清关事宜,有任何问题,请尽快联系我们Goods ETA (地点) at xx:xx (时刻)on dd.mm.yyyy (日期),please arrange pickup and custom clearance via...非常感谢,辛苦辛苦。
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-请教英语大神 帮忙进来看看 多谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,190,607贴子:
请教英语大神 帮忙进来看看 多谢收藏
i will notify you about the content of your job 这句话中 about the content of your job 这个介宾结构在句子中作什么成分
我觉得这句话you已经是一个宾语了 而about the content of your job 显然不是宾补或者定语来补充说明或者修饰you的 也不是状语 那这个介宾结构再句子中做什么成分呢
个人觉得应该是第二个宾语 也就是双宾语 可是我又不确定介宾结构能不能再句子中作双宾语
请高手指教一二 小弟不胜感激
从一般的英语语法来分析: about the content of your job 应该是 一个 Prepositional Phrase
在句子中作 副词 修饰动词 notify
登录百度帐号推荐应用求英语大神帮我看看这篇文章有没有啥严重的语法错误,今晚演讲要用,求救急!!!15分LadiesandGentlemen,,求英语大神帮我看看这篇文章有没有啥严重的语法错误,今晚演讲要用,求救急!!!-爱问知识网
求英语大神帮我看看这篇文章有没有啥严重的语法错误,今晚演讲要用,求救急!!!15分
Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon! I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “When Socrates met Kong Fuzi ”. I hope you will like it
here is an old saying in China & times produce their heroes.&, Confucius and Socrates at different times has respective simultaneously staged a similar life, In the history of the known is just about the same.Ten years after the death of Confuci乏甫催晃诎浩挫彤旦廓us, Socrates was born, with a similarly not loving face, but also with a great and sacred heart, to Athens, to the world ,bringing hope and light.Socrates and Confucius were all in the pursuit of normal principles in mind though their life.in ethical theory, Socrates belongs to the Happiness Principle , he said that happiness is kindhearted., but what he means ,not only to happy happiness. He believed that if human beings want To gain happiness in life have to control the life, because mediocrity is the basis of all morality. In terms of moral education thinking, the theory of the Confucius &benevolence& as the core of the highest ethical standards. &Benevolence& includes &self control&. Confucius advocated human sociality, which means that inhibit human nature, while Socrates advocates freedom, and the human personality.According to this, I think maybe when Socrates’ wife is in anger throw a bucket of water poured over his head the master only smile and said “ I know the thunder after there will be rain.” however if Confucius passed by , he maybe
calm to say a word: &do not want to, do not impose on others.& 中国有句古话“时势造英雄”,孔子和苏格拉底在不同的时代也各自不约而同的上演了类似的人生,在历史这可称上可谓是半斤八两了。孔子死后十年,苏格拉底诞生了,生着一张同样不惹人爱的脸,但同样怀揣着一颗伟大而神圣的心,给雅典,给世界带来了希望和光明。 苏格拉底和孔子一样一生都在追求人心中的道德原则。在道德理论方面苏格拉底属于幸福主义者。苏格拉底谓幸福即至善。但他所指的幸福不专指快乐。他认为人类要获得幸福生活必须有节制因为中庸之道为一切道德的基础。在道德教育思想方面,孔子的学说以“仁”为核心的最高道德标准。“仁”的含义包括“克己。这两个人有相似的主张。孔子主张人的社会性,也就是说抑制人的天性,而苏格拉底崇尚人的自由,主张人的个性。通过这点,我想当苏格拉底的妻子气闷不过时向他泼了一盆水的时候:苏格拉底幽默地说:“我知道在阵雷之后一定会有疾雨的。”我想要是孔子路过一定会淡定的说一句话:“己所不欲,勿施于人。”以作劝解。
修改版(不一定是有语法错误):Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon! I’m very glad to be here, giving you this short speech. my topic is “When Socrates met Kong Fuzi ”. I hope you will like it.
There is an ancient Chinese saying, & times produce the heroes.&, Confucius and Socrates, though living at different times, have respective simultaneously staged a similar life, In the history of the known is just about the same.Ten years after the death of Confucius, Socrates was born, with a similarly unloving face, but also with a great and sacred heart, to Athens, to the world ,bringing hope and light.Socrates and Confucius were all in the pursuit of normal principles in mind through their life.in ethical theory, Socrates took the Happiness Principle , he said that happiness is kindhearted., but what he means, not only to happy happiness. He believed that if human beings want To gain happiness in life have to control the life, because mediocrity is the basis of all morality. In terms of moral education thinking, the theory of the Confucius &benevolence& as the core of the highest ethical standards. &Benevolence& includes &self control&. Confucius advocated human sociality, which means that inhibit human nature, while Socrates advocates freedom, and the human personality.According to this, I think maybe when Socrates’ wife is in anger throw a bucket of water poured over his head the master only smile and said “ I know the thunder after there will be ......扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语大神来看看!急 &
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
6 about7 from,to8 at9 on10 toIII1 How2 how long
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖