下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
初中排球教学计划
本课以健康第一为指导思想,激发学生学习的兴趣与练习动机,充分调动学生学习的积极性和主动性,发挥学生主体作用及自主学习能力,让学生在游戏及比赛中快乐轻松掌握排球正面双手垫球技术和联系方法,达到掌握一定运动技能,增强体能,增进健康水平的教学目标。初中排球教学要求学生了解排球运动的基本知识,初步掌握垫、传、发球技术和比赛的基本战术,并在练习和比赛中改善人际关系,培养合作意识,学会尊重对方。
初中排球教学计划一:初一排球课时教学计划
学习阶段:七年级
教学内容:排球正面双手垫球
一、指导思想
本课以“健康第一”为指导思想,激发学生学习的兴趣与练习动机,充分调动学生学习的积极性和主动性,发挥学生主体作用及自主学习能力,让学生在游戏及比赛中快乐轻松掌握排球正面双手垫球技术和联系方法,达到掌握一定运动技能,增强体能,增进健康水平的教学目标。
二、教材的选择
排球垫球单元共4次课,本次课是第1次课。在教材选择上,根据新课标要求及学生身心特点,以排球正面双手垫球为主教材,接力游戏为辅教材。
三、教学目标
1.通过教学,使70~80%的学生能初步掌握排球正面双手垫球技术动作,激发学生对排球运动的兴趣。
2.通过学练发展学生的协调性、灵敏性,增强上下肢力量。
3.培养学生自学能力,增强自信心,提高合作能力,培养团队精神。
四、教学的重难点
教学重点:垫球的正确手型,击球动作。
教学难点:插、夹、抬、蹬连贯完成,协调用力。
五、教学程序
障碍跑 → 球操 → 导入 → 掌握技能 → 评价提高 →接力游戏 → 放松。
六、教学器材
录音机1台 排球41个 标志物8个
初中排球教学计划二:排球单元课时教学计划(1540字)
任课教师:农九师166团中学周国军
任课班级:八年级(3)班
上课时间(本单元共9课时,本课为第7课时)
教学内容 1、排球(垫球、上手传球) 2、游戏(跟我学与跟我比赛)
1、通过复习与进一步学习排球中五大技术垫球、上手传球技术,激发全体学生积极参与排球运动的学练,使80%--85%以上的学生能较熟练掌握排球技术;70%---85%以上的学生能学会上手传球的正确手法,自我练习上手传接球动作技术。
2、通过跟教师学动作、与教师共同比赛等多种游戏形式,调动学生积极学练的情感,培养学生终身参与体育锻炼的习惯。
3、在整节课的教、学、练过程中发展学生的灵敏、速度、力量等身体素质。
4、培养学生良好的思想素质,为适应社会打下坚实的基础。
1、良好素质的培养。2、排球垫球的次数,上手传球的手型。
1、垫球中控制球的能力。2、步法与手法的协调配合。
(一)、课堂常规(2分钟)
1、教师提前到达上课地点,等候学生,配合体育委员整好队。
2、向学生问好,宣布本节的内容和要求。
1、体育委员整队要求做到快静并向教师报告。
2、向教师问好。
3、明确内容作好准备。
(二)、身体准备(9--10分钟)
1、教师用最简捷的语言教会学生拿放球的比赛的方法。
1)教师下令指挥并激励学生。
2)拿放球比赛2或3次。
3)教师参与和学生同乐。
2、持球分四小组曲线跑。
1)教师要求各小组长要带好队伍。
2)教师参与指导激励学生,刻苦学练。
3)小组长领操。
3、教师哨音集合队伍。
1、学生仔细听讲,明确拿球比赛的方法与要求。
1)学生在教师的指导下积极参与。
2)学生进行拿球比赛。
2、组长认真带领本小组学生进行曲线跑。
1)小组成员配合小组长指挥。
2)各小组之间相互比赛。
3)小组长领做时,指挥队伍要大胆地进行。
3、集合队伍。
(三)、排球教学(20分钟)
1、排球教学(垫球)
1)示范、讲解、提出要求。
2)指导学生自练垫球每人完成20--30次。
3)教师不断地指导激励学生练习。
2、集体练习排球垫球
1)集体自垫20--30次。
2)进行间直线垫球。
3)评价学练标准
优(行进间20米球不落地)
良(行进间20米球1--2次落地)
及格(行进间20米球3--4次落地)
3、排球上手传球教学
1)教师示范带着学生练习。
2)头前额上方自传练习。
3)集体练习1分钟4--6次。
1、排球教学(垫球以自练为主)
1)仔细看、认真听,明确要求。
2)全体学生要刻苦学练努力完成20--30次。
3)学生在教师指导下改进垫球技术。
2、学生在教师指导下集体练习,
正在加载中,请稍后...
13页12页12页28页28页122页17页19页127页29页赞助商链接
当前位置: >>
人教版初二英语下册期中复习
人教版初二英语下册期中复习★清华大学★英语系测试:为中学英语量身定做. 官方网站:http://qinghua.yeryy.com/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果新目标初二英语下册期中复习学案[复习过程] 一. 重点单词 Unit 4 1. ever adv.曾经;永远 3. suppose v.假定;认为;期望 不安的 5. true adj.真实的 7. copy v.复制;抄袭 9. village n.乡村 11. meter n.米;公尺 13. decision n.决心;决定 15. college n.学院;大学 17. influence n.影响 19. danger n.危险 6. lucky adj.幸运的 8. own adj.自己的 10. area n.地区;地域的 12. thin adj.稀薄的 14. husband n. 丈夫 16. start n.开始;开端 18. hometown n.家乡,故乡 2. message n.消息;信息 4. nervous adj.神经紧张的;Unit 5 1. flower n.花 3. chance n.机会;机遇 2. against prep.反对 4. tonight n.今晚,今夜 5. window n.窗;窗户 7. improve v.提高;改进6. explain v.解释;说明二. 重点词组 Unit 4 1. have a surprise party 开一个惊喜聚会 2. be mad at 对??非常愤怒,恼火 3. first of all 首先 4. pass....to 把??传给?? 5. be supposed to 认为必须,认为应该 6. do well in 在某方面做得好;擅长 7. have a cold 感冒 8. be in good health 身体健康 9. get nervous 变得紧张 10. end-of-year exam 年终考试 11. report card 成绩报告单 12. get over 恢复;克服 13. pass on 传递Unit 5 1. let in 允许进入,允许参加 2. remind sb. of sth 提醒某人某事 3. take away 拿走,拿开 4. make money 挣钱,赚钱 5. travel round the world 周游世界 6. be famous 著名,有名 7. go to college 上大学 8. make a living 谋生,以??为生 9. all the time 一直,总是 10. all over the world 全世界 11. laugh at sb.嘲笑某人三. 重点句子 Unit 4 1. I am mad at Marcia. She said she was mad at Marcia. 2. I am having a party for Lana. She said she was having a party for Lana. 3. I go to the beach every Saturday. He said he went to the beach every Saturday. 4. I will call you tomorrow. He told me he would call me tomorrow / the next day. 5. I can speak three languages. She said she could speak three languages.Unit 5 1. I think I’ll ride my bike. If you do, you’ll be late. 2. I think I’m going to stay at home. If you do, you’ll be sorry. 四. 重点语法 1. 间接引语 直接引语和间接引语:直接引用别人的话表达意思,称为直接引语; 用自己的话转述别人的话,称为间接引语。 直接引语和间接引语中动词形式的变化形式如下: 直接引语 I am mad at Marcia. I am having a party for Lana. I go to the beach every Saturday. I will call you tomorrow. I can speak three languages. 间接引语 She said she was mad at Marcia. She said she was having a party for Lana. He said he went to the beach every Saturday. He told me he would call me tomorrow. She said she could speak three languages.(1)直接引语变成间接引语时,几个主要时态的变化规律 直接引语 一般现在时 一般将来时 现在进行时 间接引语 一般过去时 过去将来时 过去进行时(2)直接引语变成间接引语时,一些词汇的变化规律 直接引语 1. am / is 2. are 3. have / has 4. will 5. can 6. may间接引语 1. was 2. were 3. had 4. would 5. could 6. might在间接引语中除了注意时态,人称和时间状语的变化外,陈述句的句 型,语序没有变化,只是要在陈述句前加连词 that,它常常被省略,不在 句子中担任成分。 eg. She said to me, “I like English very much.” ---- She said ( that ) she liked English very much. 当引用的句子是一般疑问句,转述为间接引语时,要把一般疑问句句 型转换为陈述句句型,同时在句子前面加上 if 或 whether。 eg. My friend asked me, “Do you like English?” ---- My friend asked me if / whether I liked English. 当引用的句子是祈使句时,那么间接引语要改用动词不定式表示。 句型:肯定句:tell / ask ...sb. to do sth. 否定句:tell / ask ....sb. not to do sth. eg. The teacher said, “Don’t be late again.” --- The teacher told the students not to be late again. 把特殊疑问句转述为间接引语时,要特别注意语序的变化。它的语序 转换为陈述句语序,要以疑问词开头(并注意此时不能用 that)。 eg. Mary asked me, “Who is she?” ----- Mary asked me who she was. 2. 由 if 引导的条件状语从句 if 用做连词时,可以表示“如果;假如”,用来引导一个条件状语从 句。 eg. I will go if he asks me. If you eat bad food, you may be ill. 在主句和条件状语从句中的动词都表示将来的动作时,主句中常用一 般将来时,但从句中常用一般现在时。 eg. We will come to see you if we have time. You won’t be able to pass the exam if you don’t work hard.五. 知识点讲解 1. I’m mad at Marcia.我生玛茜娅的气。 “mad”在此意为“生气的,愤怒的”,be mad at....意思是“生?? 的气”,“对??发怒”,相当于 be angry with。 eg. The teacher was mad at the boy. The teacher was angry with the boy. be mad about 意为“对??迷的发狂” eg. I am mad about collecting stamps. get mad 意为“变疯,变的恼怒” eg. I got mad yesterday because of his lie. 2. Lana said she would bring some drinks and snacks to your house. “bring....to...”表示“(从别处把某人或某物)带来”。bring 的反义 词是 take,表示把某人或某物“带走(到别处)”。 eg. Please bring the book to school tomorrow. Please take the empty cup away. 3. I’m good at speaking. be good at 意为“擅长于??” “在??方面做的好”,相当于 do well in,后跟名词,动名词,代词。 eg. She is good at singing. =She does well in singing. I’m better at reading than listening. I can do better in math. 4. I’m sorry to hear that he had a cold last week. I hope you are in good health.听说他上周感冒了,我很难过,我希望你身体健康。 be sorry to do sth.意为“对??感到很难过” eg. I’m sorry to break the window. I’m sorry to hear of the news. 5. I always get nervous.我总是很紧张。 get nervous 的用法 get nervous“感到紧张不安的;易激动的” get 为系动词,nervous 为形容词,作表语。也可以说成:be nervous 或 feel nervous。 eg. Jenny is a shy girl. She always gets nervous while talking with strangers. I’m nervous about the exams. Take it easy. Don’t be nervous. 6. I had a hard time with science this semester, and I wasn’t surprised to find my worst report card was from my science teacher. 这学期我在自然方面学习很吃力,看到我最差的成绩单是来自我的自 然老师时,我一点也不吃惊。 (1)have a hard time with sth 意为“在某方面感到很困难” eg. She had a hard time with English Classes. (2)have a hard time with sb.意为“和某人关系处得非常不好” eg. Peter had a hard time with his father. 7. I said that was OK and that I was sure she’d get over it. 我说那好吧,我确信她会恢复的。 “get over”表“恢复,克服” eg. I am sure you can get over this difficulty. It’s almost done. Lets get it over. 8. If you wear jeans, we won’t let you in. 如果你穿牛仔装,我们将不让你进去。 (1)jeans“牛仔裤”,总是复数名词,表示一条牛仔裤时用 a piece of jeans. 类似的词还有:shorts, pants, trousers, glasses 等。 (2)let 表示让某人做某事,让某事发生时,后面跟省略“to”的动 词不定式或某些介词。 eg. Let him in at once. Her father won’t let her go out at night. You’d better open the windows and let some flesh air in. 9. If you become a professional soccer player, you’ll never go to college. 如果你成为一名职业球员,你将永远不能上大学。 go to college 意思是“上大学” go to the college 意思是“去那个大学” 类似的词组有 go to school / go to the school;go to church/ go to the church 10. If you do, the teacher will ask them to leave. 如果你这么做,老师会叫他们离开。 ask sb. to do 请求某人做某事 eg. He asked us to clean the room quickly. The students asked the teacher to tell the story again. ask sb. for sth.向某人要某物 eg. It’s not good to ask parents for money. If you want more food, you can ask the waiter for more. 11. (1)make a lot of money 意为“赚很多钱” (2)make a living 意为“谋生” (3)make life difficult 使生活很困难 make....+ adj 结构意为“使??怎么样” make the room clean. make it clear (4)make sb do sth 使某人做某事 eg. He made us finish the job in two hours. (5)make it+形容词+to do sth. eg. We will make it easier to do this in this way. 12. I’ll be able to help people.我将会帮助人们。 be able to 与 can 作为情态动词,两者都可表示能力,意为“会,能够” be able to 与 can 的主要区别是: (1)can 侧重表示“客观的可能性,请求或许可” eg. Can I help you? We can eat fruit to keep healthy. (2)be able to 强调靠聪明、才干、奋斗等把过去某项困难克服或完 成。 eg. We’ll be able to make money when we grow up. He wasn’t able to walk until he was seven. “be able to”的时态要比“can”的时态多,并且 be able to 可用于不 定式或动名词短语中,can 不能。 eg. I hope I will be able to write a story. He enjoyed being able to swim in the river. 13. and do a lot of work to help people.做大量的工作帮助人们。 work 为“工作”之意时,是不可数名词,请区分 work 与 job。 eg. he has many part-time jobs. I’m sorry that I have too much work to do. 14. And if you become rich, you’ll have a difficult time knowing who your real friends are. 如果你变得有钱了,你将很难知道谁是你真正的朋友。 have a difficult time(in)doing sth.做??很难 对比 have a hard time with sth 在??方面感到困难 eg. I had a difficult time in dealing with the matter. He had a hard time with computer.六. 写作 Unit 4. telling a story(讲故事) Unit 5. decision making(做决定)★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:http://qinghua.yeryy.com/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果基础知识精讲 一、 动词的时态 英语时态共有十六种,其中常用的有八种(一般现在时、一般过去时、 一般将来时、现在进行时、过去进行时、过去完成时和过去将来时) 二、 动词时态表(以 Do 为例) 时间 状态 现在 Do/does Is/am/are Have/has Have/has 一般 进行 完成 完成进行 doing 过去 Did Was/were doing 将来 Will/shall do Will/shall be doingdone Had donebeen doing Had been doneWill/shall have doneWill/shall have been doing过去将来Would/should Would/should Would/should Would/should do be doing have done have been doing三、 常用时态的基本用法 1.一般现在时 1) 经常性或习惯性的动作,常与表示频度的时间状语连用Eg. I leave home for school at 7 every morning. 2) 客观真理,客观存在,科学事实Eg. The earth moves around the sun. 3)表示格言或警句 Eg. Pride goes before a fall.(骄必败) 4)现在时刻的状态、能力、性格、个性 Eg. I don’t want so much. 5)某些动词,如 come, go, move, stop, leave, arrive, be, finish, continue, start 等,在一般现在时句中可用来表示将来肯定会发生的动作 Eg The train comes at 3 o’clock. 6)在状语从句中用一般现在时代替一般将来时 Eg. I’ll help you as soon as you have problem. 2.一般过去时 表示过去某一时刻或某一时段内所发生的动作或情况。通常,一般过去时 带有表示动作发生的时间的词、词组或从句,如 yesterday, the day before yesterday, last week, two days ago 等。上下文清楚时可以不带时间状语。注 意 1) 过去经常、反复发生的动作,也可用 used to 和 would 加动词原形来表达 Eg. I used to go fishing on Sundays. 2)used to 也可用于表示过去曾经存在过的状态 Eg. This river used to be clean. 3.一般将来时 1)表示将来的动作或状态 Eg. I shall attend the meeting tomorrow. 2)表示将来反复发生的动作或存在的状态 Eg. He will go to see his mother every Saturday. 3)表示将来的意愿、决心、许诺、命令等时常用 will;征求对方意见,主语 是第一人称时,常用 shall. Eg. I will do my best to catch up with them. 4)be going to do 也是一种将来时的句型,表示打算、计划最近或将来要做 某事(通常表示有一定迹象) 。 Eg. Look at the black clouds. It’s going to rain. 5)be to do 表示有职责、义务、可能、约定、意图等 Eg. There is to be a meeting this afternoon. 6)be about to do 表示马上、很快就要做某事。 Eg. They are about to leave. 4.现在进行时 1)现在进行时表示说话者说话时正在发生或者进行的动作,它注重现在进 行的动作,而不管动作从什么时间开始,倒是么时候结束 Eg. I am doing my homework. 2)表示说话时现阶段正在进行的动作或存在的状态 Eg. The students are preparing for the examination. 3)一些动词, arrive, come, leave, start 等现在进行时可以表示即将发的动 如 作。 Eg. They are going to HK tomorrow. 4)一些动词不可以用于现在进行时 ①状态类:be, have ②认知类:know, think ,hear, find, see ③情感类:like, want wish prefer 5.现在完成时&过去完成时 1)现在完成时表示在说话之前已经完成或刚完成的动作 Eg. I have bought a ten-speed bicycle. 2)现在完成时表示动作从过去开始持续到现在,或者还有可能持续下去的 动作或状态。 Eg. We have lived here since 1976. 3)有些表示瞬间的动词或短语与段时间连用要做相应变化 1. have arrived at/in sw. got to/reached sw. come/gone/moved t o sw. →have been in sw./at…相应的介词 2. have come/gone back/returned → have been back 3. have come/gone out →have been out 4. have become → have been 5. have closed / opened→ have been close/open 6. have got up → have been up; 7. have died → have been dead; 8. have left sw. → have been away from sw. 9. have fallen asleep/got to sleep → have been asleep; 10. have finished/ended/completed → have been over; 11. have married → have been married; 12. have started/begun to do sth. → have done sth. ; 13. have begun → have been on 14. have borrowed/bought →have kept/had 15. have lost → haven’t had 16. have put on →have worn 17. have caught /get a cold → have had a cold; 18. have got to know → have known 19. have/has gone to → have been in 20. have joined/have taken part in the league/the Party/the ar my →have been a member of/ have been in/have been the Party’s member/the league member/the soldier… 6.过去进行时 表示过去某时刻正在做的事 Eg. I was watching TV when she came to see me. 7.过去完成时 表示过去某一时刻之前发生的事或状态,即“过去的过去”句中一定要 有过去时作衬托或有 By +过去某一时刻才能使用。 Eg. We had already learned two thousand words by the end of last year. 时态专项训练 1( ) 1 -He came early this morning, didn't he? -Yes, he did. He often___ to school early. A. come B. comes C. came D. has come( ) 2 Ann ____ her hair every week. A. is going to wash B. wash ( ) 3 They usually_____ C. washes D. is washingTV in the evening.A. watch B. will watch C. are watching D. watches ( ) 4 The sun ___ in the east and___ in the west. A. set B. sets C. sets D. set ( ) 5 Miss Gao___ English on the radio every morning. A. had studied B. studies C. study D. studied ( ) 6 Our teacher will return by the time school A. will begin B. began C. is beginning D. begins 2( ) 1 -I usually have milk and bread for breakfast. What about you, Jim? -So do I, but my sister ___. A. hasn't B. doesn't C. didn't D. won't ( ) 2 -That ten pound note belongs to me. A. Yes, it belongs B. No, it doesn't C. Yes, it is D. No, it isn't ( ) 3 She will go if it ___ tomorrow. A. isn't rain B. don't rain C. doesn't rain D. didn't rain 3( ) 1 -_____ they often ___ these old men? -Yes, they___. A. Do; are B.A are C. Do; do D. A are ( ) 2 -___ he ___ to work on foot? -Yes, he___. A. Do; do B. D does C. Is; does D. D is ( ) 3 _____ you ___ some speaking in English every day? A. Is; speaking B. Do; do C. Do; does D. D do 4( ) 1 How ____ it in English? A. you say B. do you say C. to speak D. about talk ( ) 2 ___ you ___ to school every day? A. W go B. W go . C. W go D. D go ( ) 3 ___ the girl ___ to school? A. W go B. H go C. H goes D. H go 5( ) 1 _____ you ___ how to get the bus stop? A. H know B. Do; know C. A knowing ' D. /; know ( ) 2 I ___ what the old man said is right. A. am thinking B. is thought C. think D. thought ( ) 3 These little boys___ playing football. A. are liking B. like C. likes D. were liking 6( ) 1 We won't go to the Great Wall if it ___ tomorrow. A. snows B. snowed C. snow D. will snow ( ) 2 We won't come back until we ___ the work. A. shall finish B. have finished C. will finish D. finish ( ) 3 Could you ring me up as soon as he ___? A. arrived B. would arrive C. arrives D. will arrive ( ) 4 I will not help you with your English if I ___ time tomorrow. A. don't have B. will not have C. am not D. won't ( ) 5 The next time you ___ his parents, tell them I want to see them as soon as possible. A. meet B. will meet C. are going to meet D. met( ) 6 The key will be left on the table when I ___. A. left B. leave C. will leave D. am leaving ( ) 7 When you ___ used to the weather here, you will ___ this place. A. like B. like C. liked D. will like 7( ) 1 Our classes____ at 7: 30 tomorrow morning. A. begin B. begins C. is beginning D. were beginning ( ) 2 The train ___ at five this afternoon. A. leave B. leaving C. leaves D. are leaving ( ) 3 Next month my father ___ to China from America. A. returns B. are returning C. are going to return D. would return 8( ) 1 Look, in___our maths teacher. A. is coming B. came C. come D. comes ( ) 2 -Have you seen my pen? .A. Here is it B. Here it is C. Here they are D. Here are they ( ) 3 Under the table___. A. a ball are B. is a ball C. are a ball D. has a ball 9( ) 1 He lived there before he ___ to China. A. come B. comes C. came D. coming ( ) 2 I ____ very hard when I was young. A. study B. studied C. had studied D. shall study ( ) 3 A girl ___ the wallet and ___. A. turns it in B. has turned in it C. turned it in D. turned in it ( ) 4 I ___ the blackboard but ___ nothing on it. A. saw B. saw C. looked at D. was seeing ( ) 5 I have no idea what ___ while I was asleep. A. has happened B. was happened C. happened D. had happened ( ) 6 He said he would help me with my maths if he A. was B. will be C. would be D. is 10( ) 1 When___ to learn English? free.A. does she begin B. did she begin C. has she begun D. she began ( ) 2 -I have finished my homework. -When ____ you ____ it? A. finished B. finish C. finish D. finish ( ) 3 My younger brother____ the army____ 1990. A. at B. in C. in D. since ( ) 4 The train from Tianjin ___ an hour ago. A. arrived B. has arrived C. was arriving D. arrived at ( ) 5 I___ my homework at about nine at night. A. finished B. would finish C. was finishing D. finish 11( ) 1 -Sorry, but your address again, please. I___ -It's 28 Zhongshan Road. A. didn't B. don't C. won't D. wouldn't ( ) 2 -Did you wait for your father very long? -Yes, I ____ to bed until two in the morning. A. did go B. didn't go C. had gone D. went ( ) 3 -Tom didn't go to see the film with you last night, did he? A. No, he did B. No, he doesn't C. Yes, he did D. Yes, he didn't ( ) 4 -Excuse me. Look at the sign: NO SMOKING! -Sorry, I___it. catch it. A. don't see B. didn't see C. haven't seen D. won't see 12( ) 1 _____ here and ask him about it yesterday? A. Did you come B. Would you not go C. You didn't come D. Aren't you go ( ) 2 ___ he ___ a good time last Sunday? A. W were B. D do C. D has D. D have ( ) 3 The students hardly studied the English language, ___ they? A. did B. didn't C. were D. weren't ( ) 4 -____ the bus ____ just now? -Yes, but it has left. A. H come B. D come C. Is; come D. D come 13( ) 1 He came in, ___ his coat and sat down. A. took down B. took off C. taking down D. taking off ( ) 2 We carried some water, dug some holes and ___ to plant these trees. A. begin B. began C. beginning D. begins ( ) 3 The old lady cleaned the tables, ___ some dirty clothes and did some cooking. A. washing B. washed C. washes D. wash 14( ) 1 When he was a child, he____ in the garden in the morning. A. always plays B. always played C. plays always D. played always ( ) 2 He is good at maths and he ___ hard. A. always study B. always is studying C. is always studying D. studies always ( ) 3 Tom ___ to school. A. never is late B. never come C. never comes D. is never 15( ) 1 When he was young he ____ swim in the river. A. used B. used to C. uses D. use ( ) 2 He ____ at six, but now at five. A. used to get up B. used to getting up C. used get up D. was used to get up ( ) 3 The old man ___ out for a walk in the evening. A. used to going B. go C. is used to going D. will go 16( ) 1 -My father will be here tomorrow. -Oh, I thought that he___ today. A. will come B. comes C. is coming D. was coming ( ). 2 -He has been in the next room. -Sorry, I thought that he___ in Shanghai. A. was B. is C. will be D. has been ( ) 3 Oh, you are here? I thought you____ A. ran B. runs C. are running D. run 17( ) 1 -What is he doing now? -He___ a picture. on the playground.A. draws B. drew C. is drawing D. was drawing ( ) 2 Look! An elephant___ this way.A. was coming B. is coming C. came D. comes ( ) 3 Look! The children___ kites over there.A. flew B. fly C. are flying D. were flying ( ) 4 Be quiet! I'm trying to hear what the man A. is saying B. has said C. will say D. says ( ) 5 Don't talk with each other. The baby___. A. was sleeping B. is sleepping C. was sleepping D. is sleeping 18( ) 1 When we came in, they___ A. are not doing B. weren't doing C. not were doing D^ have done ( ) 2 My father___ his clothes, but he is repairing his car. A. doesn't wash B. isn't washing C. is washing D. wasn't washing 191 ______ you ___ your homework now? A. Do; doing B. A doing C. W doing D. D do 2 ___ your mother ___ shopping at the moment? A. A doing B. Is; doing C. Is; taking D. A taking 3 ___ the children ___ the radio? A. Is; listening B. Is; listening to C. A listening to D. A listening 20( ) Who ___ at the door? A. do knock B. is knocking C. knock D. knocking ( ) 2 What ___ she___ when I entered? A. doing B. do C. doing D. do ( ) 3 Which car ___ he ___ when the accident happened? A. repairing B. repairing C. repair D. repair 21( ) 1 Could you tell me when____? A. he is coming B. he was coming C. will he come D. is he coming their lessons. ( ) 2 I ___ going to London next month. A. will think of B. am thinking of C. think of D. am thought of ( ) 3 My uncle ___ to see me. He'll be here soon. A. is coming B. comes C. has come D. came ( ) 4 They ___ uncle Wang this evening. A. is meeting B. meets C. meet D. are going to meet ( ) 5 We ___ for Shanghai tonight. A. are starting B. have started C. started D. start 22( ) 1 Listen! Someone___ at the door of the meeting-room. A. knocked B. knocks C. is knocking D. was knocking ( ) 2 The swimming pool is closed today because the workers___. A. have made repairs B. make repairs C. are making repairs D. are made repairing ( ) 3 My brother ___ a lot. He is reading a new magazine now. A. read B. reads C. has read D. is reading ( ) 4 -Who sings best in your class? -Mary____. A. is B. will C. does D. do 23( ) I My students___ each other.A. are always helping B. always helps C. always are helping D. help always ( ) 2 How tired I am, for my little son ___. A. is always crying B. cry C. never cries D. always cry ( ) 3 Don't forget to bring your pen and books. You___ to bring these things. A. are always forgotten B. are always forgetting C. are always forget D. forget always 24( ) 1 My father___ breakfast at home every day. A. hasn't B. isn't having C. doesn't have D. has had ( ) 2 I ___ supper when the boy broke in. A. has B. have C. was having D. will have ( ) 3 We ___ no class on Sundays. A. had B. have C. has D. are having 25( ) 1 ___the Blacks ___TV at seven yesterday? A. D watch B. Are, watching C. W watching D. Do; watch ( ) 2 The scientist___ a walk in his garden at four last Sunday. A. was taking B. would take C. took D. was taken ( ) 3 What___ from nine to ten last night? A. did you do B. had you done C. have you done D. were you doing ( ) 4 While Tom___ a football match, his sister was reading an interesting story in her room. A. was watching B. is watching C. has watched D. had watched 26( ) 1 When Miss Zhao came into the classroom, the students___. A. talked B. were talking C. talking D. talk ( ) 2 When Mary came to see me, I___ the music. A. am listening to B. listened to C. was listening to D. was listening ( ) 3 When I arrived there, you ___ volleyball.A. has already played B. played C. were playing D. would play ( ) 4 When I knocked at the door, my mother___. A. cooked B. cooking C. was cooking D. cook ( ) 5 We heard a cry when we ___ TV last night. A. were watching B. would watch C. watch D. watched 27( ) 1 Mary was drawing a horse on the blackboard when I ___ in. A. have come B. came C. am coming D. come ( ) 2 The little boy ___ when I came into the room. A. is drawing B. draws C. has drawn D. was drawing ( ) 3 I ___ the floor when my father came in. A. was sweeping B. swept C. sweeping D. am sweeping ( ) 4 They ___ a meeting when I saw them. A. had B. have had C. were having D. are having ( ) 5 -What ___ when I phoned you this morning? -I ___ my homework and was starting to take a bath. A. had just finished B. have just finished C. just finished D. just finished 28( ) 1 Look at the clouds. ___. A. It's going to rain B. It'll be raining C. It will be rained D. If 11 rain I ( ) 2 My family____ to stay in London for some time.A. is going B. are going C. go D. are go ( ) 3 There___ two English films next week. A. is going to be B. are going to have C. will have D. are going to be ( ) 4 There is going to___ a volleyball match on our school playground. The match is going to___ at six this evening. A. be B. have C. be D. have 29( ) 1 -Are you busy this afternoon? -No. I___to watch a football match. A. am going B. will C. shall D. can ( ) 2 Who ___ help him to move the box away? A. are B. are going , C. are going to D. is ( ) 3 Where ____ buy a computer for your son? A. you are B. are going C. you go D. are you going to 30( ) 1 It is getting dark. I___. A. must be leaving B. must be left C. will leaving D. was leaving ( ) 2 Tell me who_,__ to our party tomorrow. A. is coming B. was coming C. come D. have come ( ) 3 Whom ___ you ___ to for help now? A. turning B. turn C. turn D. turning 31( ) 1 Next year my little sister ____ ten years old. A. is to be B. is going to be C. shall be D. will be ( ) 2 They have just decided that they ___ the job. A. have taken B. will take C. would take D. are taking ( ) 3 She says that she___ to Beijing next week. A. has gone B. will go C. goes D. go ( ) 4 If he___ at eight, we___, too.A. do B. will C. will D. are ( ) 5 -Is this the last exam for this term? -Yes, but there___ another test three months from now. A. is B. was C. will be D. has been ( ) 6 You___ late for school again if you___ early. A. won't get up B. won't get up C. don't get up D. not get 32( ) 1 Will you please ___ this rubber to Xiao Ling? A. to give B. giving C. gave D. give ( ) 2 -____ I ____ the window? -Yes, please. A. W clean B. Am; cleaning C. Do; clean D. S clean ( ) 3 ___ you like to have dinner with us tonight? A. Would B. Do C. Are D. Will 33( ) 1 -I'm sorry, I forgot to past the card for you. -Never mind, I ___ post it tomorrow. A. am going B. am going to C. will go D. go ( ) 2 ___ you ___ a teacher when you grow up? A. W be B. A going to be C. A / D. W going to be, 34( ) 1 I thought Class One ___ in the match. A. will win B. would win C. is going to win D. was going to win ( ) 2 She didn't tell me whether she ___ back early or late. A. comes B. will come C. is coming D. would come ( ) 3 The students were told that they____ at the school gate at 2: 00 the following afternoon. A. met B. will meet C. were to meet D. were met 35( ) 1 Last year the old man___ under the roof, enjoying the sunlightA. sits B. is sitting C. sit D. would sit ( ) 2 We___ each other when we studied together. A. helping B. are helping C. would help D. do help ( ) 3 Though we pushed the car hard, the car___ away. A. wouldn't move B. moved C. would move D. doesn't move 36( ) 1 ______ you ___ the novel that I lent you last week? A. D finish B. H finished C. A finished D. Do; finish ( ) 2 He ___ in our school for 20 years and he ___ here in 1977. A. came B. has come C. came D. has came ( ) 3 They are late. The film ___ for five minutes. A. has begun B. has started C. has been on D. began 37( ) 1 A new school ___ in my hometown recently. A. is set up B. has been set up C. was set up D. has set up ( ) 2 -Did your brother go to America last year? A. No he did never go there B. No, he has never gone there C. No, he never was there D. No, he's never been there ( ) 3 _____ the Great Wall? A. Have you ever gone to B. Are you ever going to C. Do you ever go to D. Have you ever been to ( ) 4.I___ the book yet. A. haven't read B. hadn't readC. don't read D. am not reading ( ) 5 They left for Beijing last month and we ___ them ever since. A. don't hear from B. haven't heard from C. won't hear from D. didn't hear from ( ) 6 He says he___ the book several times already this year. A. had read B. has read C. will read D. is reading 38( ) 1 He ___ the book a week ago, but I ___ it to the library. A. returned B. return C. have returned D. have returned ( ) 2 You can't use the computer. It___. A. was broken down B. is wrong C. is bad D. has broken down ( ) 3 I'm sorry, I____ your name.A. have forgotten B. forgot C. had forgotten D. forgotten 39( ) 1 The old man ___ in this house since 1949. A. has lived B. had lived C. is living D. lives ( ) 2 I hope I ___ no mistake in my work so far A. make B. am making C. have made D. was making ( ) 3 The life of the people___ greatly in the past years. A. has changed B. have changed C. changed D. are changing ( ) 4 Her grandpa___ for three years. A. has been dead B. has died C. had been dead D. died 40( ) 1 I ___ her only twice since last year. A. see B. was seeing C. have seen D. saw ( ) 2 Lucy ___ to Shanghai once. 118 It's a Haidian top problem A. went B. has gone C. has been D. had been ( ) 3 Judy___ the Great Wall twice, and now she still ___to go there.A. wanted B. wants C. wants D. wants ( ) 4 In the past five years. I___ English words. A. have learned three thousand B. learned three thousand of C. had learned three thousands D. learned thousands of ( ) 5 He ___ there many times. A. has been B. went C. has been to D. has gone 41( ) 1 -- you ___ your breakfast? -Yes, I have. -When ___ you ___ it? -Twenty minutes ago. A. H had B. D have C. H haveD. H have( ) 2 -___ your homework yet? -Not yet, I___it. A. H am doing B. D did C. D am doing D. H did ( ) 3 -Where___ the recorder? I can't see it anywhere. -I ___ it right here half an hour ago. But now it is gone. A. have put B. put C. putting D. have put 42( ) 1 Mr Green ___ China for three years. A. has been to B. has come to C. has been in D. has arrived in ( ) 2 Tom ___ London for two years. A. had left B. has gone away C. has been away from D. had been away from ( ) 3 How long ___ a Party member? A. have you been B. are you C. have you become D. did you become 43( ) 1 My father isn't here now. He ___Shanghai. He ___ there twice. A. has been B. has been to C. has gone D. has been ( ) 2 -Hi! Bruce. I haven't seen you for three weeks. -Hi! George. I___ America. A. have gone to B. went to -C. have been to D. have been in ( ) 3 My uncle___ London for five years. But he will be back next year. A. went B. has been in C. has gone D. has gone to ( ) 4 -Could I speak to Mrs Black, please? -Sorry, she ___ to the library. A. is going B. has gone C. has been D. will to ( ) 5 Peter is young, but he___ many foreign countries. A. has been in B. has gone to C. went to D. has been to 44( ) 1 ____ you ____ the book? A. A have B. H got C. Do; get D. A having ( ) 2 ____ you ____ to know about the news? A. Do; must B. W get C. H had D. Do; have ( ) 3 They___ finish the job by tomorrow. A. have got B. have got to C. got to D. have 45( ) 1 Before we got to the railway station, the train___ already. A. went out B. had gone C. has gone D. has arrived ( ) 2 The film ___ when I ___ to the cinema. A. get B. got C. get D. got ( ) 3 The meeting____ for five minutes when I got there. A. had begun B. had been on C. has begun D. has been on ( ) 4 -Let's hurry. The President is coming. -Oh, I was afraid that we___. A. already miss him B. had already missed him C. will miss him already D. have already missed him ( ) 5 When I___ to the cinema, the film___ for 5 minutes. A. had begun B. will begin C. had been on D. has been on ( ) 6 By the end of last term, we___ A. learned B. have learned over two thousand new words.C. will learn D. had learned.用括号中动词的适当形式填空。 1 .English widely (use) in the world . (keep) well . (take) to the2 .These pictures must 3 .She hospital at once . 4 .Now rice and wheat(fall) ill last night ,and she(grow) in myhometown ,too .Look !The crops__________(grow) fast in the fields . 5 .The Great Wall 6. (know) all over the world . (turn) on at seven inthe street lights usuallysummer evening ? 7. 8. this kind of car the doctor (produce) in Wuhan ? (send) for last night ? (invent) .9 .We used a teapot before the thermos 10 .Three children 11 .Some new houses 12 .What language 13 .The black bike(take) good care of by the nurse . (build) by the villagers themselves . (speak) in Japan ? (buy) in that shop three days ago . 14 .The doctor said Jim must 15 .The big tree(operate) on at once . (blow) down in the storm last night .★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:http://qinghua.yeryy.com/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果【模拟试题】新目标八年级期末试卷 第一部分 听力一. 听句子,根据听到的内容选择正确图画。每个句子听两遍。 (每小题 1 分,共 5 分)1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______二. Listen to the dialogues and choose the best answer to each of the questions you hear. (根据你听到的对话和问题, 选出最恰当的答案, A、 用 B、C 或 D 表示,填入空格内。 ) 1. A. She’s in a stamps show. B. She’s in a shoe shop. C. She’s looking for her shoes. D. She wants to buy a pair of stocking. 2. A. He’s watching a football game. B. He’s a good footballer. C. He’s playing in a football match. D. He’s a football fan. 3. A. He wants to go to the college. B. He must finish his homework first. C. He has decided to go for a holiday in China. D. He can’t work out a solution. 4. A. He’s a taxi driver. B. He’s an engineer. C. He’s a worker in a car factory. D. He’s a manager of a restaurant. 5. A. Tony bought a new glass for Annie. B. Annie said sorry to Tony. C. Annie borrowed a glass from Tony. D. Annie’s glass was broken by Tony. 6. A. Eighteen dollars. B. Eight dollars. C. Eighty dollars. D. Eighty-eight dollars.三. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false. (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容,符合的用“T”表示, 不符合的用“F”表示,填入空格内。 ) 1. Henry liked playing football in his free time. 2. Dick never did his homework by himself. 3. One day the maths teacher found that Dick did his homework very well. 4. There were always few mistakes in Dick’s homework. 5. The evening before this, there was another football match in their city. 6. Now the maths teacher knew the truth of Dick’s homework.四. Listen to the passages and fill in the missing words. (听短文,在空格内 填入你听到的单词,每空格限填一词。 ) Until about 40 years ago, you could go by train to many small 1) ( _____ and villages in Britain. When British Rail took over the railway lines, they (2)_____ the smaller ones because they did not make money. But around 1979, there was a movement to re-open(3)_____ small lines and to run trains on them(4)______; not modern diesel(柴油机)trains, though,- steam engines! Before that, London’s last steam engine made its final trip in 1971. Two 5) ( ______ people turned up for the ride and showed 6) ( _____ how popular the old steam trains were.第二部分基础知识一. 单项选择: (10 分) ( )1. Rosa _______ music that has great lyrics. A. prefer B. prefers C. preferring (D. preferring)2. By the time I got outside, the bus ______ already _____. A. had-left B. have-left C. left D. leaves()3. The car _____ invented in 1885. A. is B. were C. had been D. was()4. The battery-operated slippers are used for _____ in the dark. A. seeing C. saw B. see D. sees()5. He has three ________ under the bed. A. pair of shoe C. pairs of shoes B. pairs of shoe D. shoes()6. I love singers ______ write their own music. A. who B. whose C. which D. where()7. They can teach _______ how to use a computer. A. theirs B. they C. their D. themselves()8. You must be careful when you go _______ the street. A. around C. across B. through D. into()9. Neither Li Ping _____ I am going to see the film. A. nor C. but B. or D. so()10. I think the watch is _______ of all. A. nice B. the much nicer C. very nicestD. the nicest二. 完型填空 A For your next vacation, why not consider is a small city, and it doesn’t have any 2 1 Singapore. Singapore 3 aor mountains, but itvery large zoo. It is also a wonderful place for shopping. Don’t plan on driving a car in Singapore. The traffic is parts of the city, and most private cars are not Singapore. It is If you decide is quite round. 1. A. visiting 2. A. shops 3. A. was 4. A. big 5. A. allow 6. A. easiest 7. A. visit 8. A. book 9. A. cheap 10. A. all B. visit B. beaches B. be B. small B. allowed B. hardest B. to visit B. money B. cool B. none C. to visit C. lakes C. has C. heavy C. allowing C. quickest C. visiting C. time C. expensive C. most D. visits D. rivers D. there is D. little D. allows D. slowest D. visited D. clothes D. hottest D. much 6 5 4 in somein downtownto get around the city by subway. 7 Singapore, bring a lot of 8 ; living in Singapore 10 year9 . Als Singapore is very hot 完形填空: B About a hundred people lived in a very small mountain village. It was very 1 from the other villages and towns. They had few friends and 2 of them left the village. Of course there wasthey got bad harvest.neither electricity (电)nor gas(煤气)there. Once a writer 3 the village. The backwardness(落后)of the 4 about it to the world. So he tookvillage surprised him. He decidedthe oldest villager to London. The old man told all about his home village to the people. Several months 5 he returned. All the villagers went to see 6 in the city.him and asked him how he had enjoyed “Everything is wonderful in “I’ve 8 7, ”the old man said.to many good places and eaten all kinds of nice food and 9 at night. ”other things. But the trouble was I could not“What happened to you? ”his wife asked. “The 10 was on in my bedroom all the time.”“Why not blow it out, then? ” “I tried-but it was inside a little glass bottle. ”( ( ()1. A. close )2. A. All )3. A. visitedB. far B. Some B. livedC. nearD. high D. Hundreds D. got toC. None C. stayed ( ( ( ( ( ( ()4. A. to write )5. A. after )6. A. food )7. A. town )8. A. gone )9. A. sleep )10. A. windowB. to speak B. later B. music B. mountain B. came B. help B. radioC. to say C. soonD. to tell D. agoC. himselfD. traffic C. village C. been C. walk C. light D. London D. got D. see D. TV set第三部分 A阅读理解During the day we work and play and at night we sleep. Our bodies rest while we sleep. In the morning we are ready to work and play again. It is while we are asleep that our bodies grow most. When children feel tired and angry, they usually need more sleep. We can get our lessons better, and we feel better, too, when we have had plenty of rest. Boys and girls, eight or nine years old, need ten hours of sleep every night. Our bodies need plenty of air when we sleep. If we do not get enough fresh air we wake up feeling tired. While in bed we must not cover our heads. If we do, our lungs 肺) ( will not get enough fresh air. If we open our windows at night we can have plenty of fresh air. Cool air is better than warm air. Boys and girls must get plenty of sleep if they want to grow and be strong. 1. Our bodies grow most while we are ______. A. eating B. playing C. sleepingD. exercising2. Which is the best air for us? ______ air. A. Hot C. Warm B. Cool D. Dry3. What often makes us feel tired in the morning? A. Too much air. B. Not enough fresh air. C. Too much cold air. D. Too much sleep. 4. How can you get plenty of fresh air at night? You can ______. A. open your windows B. not sleep in bed C. sleep ten hours D. go to bed late 5. The writer is trying to tell boys and girls ______. A. to get their lessons better B. not to cover their heads C. how to go to bed D. to get plenty of sleep B (Shiyan Daily, May3,2000)The shopping Centre will open on May 8. Everybody with today’s Shiyan Daily will get a small present that day. You are welcome. Telephone: 8885619; Address: No. 16 Hong Kong Street.(Evening Paper, May 19) Ying Hua Middle School needs a foreign teacher. He(She)must have worked in China for more than 2 years and had better come from the USA. The pay is ¥ 20 000 a year. In ten days this piece of advertisement(广告)will be useful. Telephone: 8866177. Address: No. 6 People Road.1. If a customer(顾客)goes to the biggest Shopping Centre with Shiyan Daily of May 3,2000, he will get a small present ______. A. every day B. from Shiyan Daily C. on May 8,2000 D. on May 3,2000 2. If an American teacher has worked in China for 3 years and comes to Ying Hua Middle School to ask for the job in June, he will _______. A. get a bad job B. not get the job C. be a good teacher D. be useful 3. When and where will the football match be? A. In Hankou Stadium on Sunday. B. In Hankou Stadium on February 3. C. In Guo’an on February 8. D. In Shenhua Stadium at 3:00 on February 8. 4. If three adults(成人)and six students want to watch the match, the tickets will cost RMB ______ yuan. A. 165 B. 135 C. 195 D. 2255. Which of the following is NOT TRUE? A. The Shopping Centre is in No. 16 Hong Kong Street. B. The telephone number of Ying Hua Middle School is 8866177. C. Xu Genbao is a coach. D. The match is between Beijing Team and Guo’an Team.C TV PROGRAMMES Channel 1 18:00 Around China 18:30 Children’s programme Channel 2 17:45 Computers today 18:10 Foreign arts 18:30 English classroom 19:00 News 19:30 Weather report19:00 Animal world 19:25 China’9919:40 Around the world 20:20 Sports 20:10 TV play: Sisters 21:00 TV play: Guo 21:00 English for today Lanying 21:15 Popular music 21:55 Talk show 21:45 English news 22:05 On TV next week1. If you want to know something about Japan, which of the following programmes would be the best one? A. Weather report. B. China’99. C. Around the world. D. Animal world 2. You are a basketball fan(球迷). You may watch TV at _____. A. 19:00 on Channel 2 B. 19:40 on Channel 1 C. 20:20 on Channel 2 D. 21:15 on Channel 1 3. How long does the TV play “Sisters”last? A. 30 minutes. B. 50 minutes. C. 90 minutes. D. 120 minutes 4. You can watch the ______ programmes if you want to learn English on TV . A. News in English. B. English classroom C. English for today D. All the aboveD. 阅读文章,完成文章后的问题。 Travel by train Jack loves traveling by train. Whenever he feels like traveling, he’d first think about taking a trip on the rail. That is because he never has to bother to book (订) tickets or collect them in advance (提前) Going to the station . and buying a ticket are what he has to do. Traveling by train is also very comfortable. Most of the trains are air-conditioned, warm in winter and cool in summer. Jack usually chooses a non-smoking section, taking a seat by the window so he can enjoy the outside views. If it is a night train, the experience can be exciting. He just sleeps the whole night and the next day, he will be in a new city. By the way, he never has to worry about his meals. The train provides food around the clock. Traveling by train has another advantage to offer: you may run into some old friends or you can listen to people talking about something of your interest. Last week when he was on a train, for instance, he ran into a primary school classmate. They didn’t expect that they could bump into each other that way. Their talk brought back many things: the games they played, the jokes they made on their peers and the funny things they had done. 1. 请用简短的话概括文中提到的乘火车的三个优点。 ________________________________________ ________________________________________ 2. How would you like to go to school? Why? ________________________________________第四部分:语言综合运用 一. 1. 分别将下列词汇的标号填入合适的空格内。 A. France E. Japan, B. excited C. educational G. peaceful D. tea,F. embarrassed I. BrazilH. alarm clock, J. surprised M. England P fantastic .K. umbrella N. exhaustedL. car O. exotic(1)I’d like to go to a ____ ____ _____ _____ place. (2)He feels ____ ____ _____ _____ songs. (3)If I had money. I would go to ____ ____ _____ ____ (4)There are some great inventions ____ _____ _____ _____ 2. Which invention do you think is the most important invention? Why? ________________________________________二. (仿写)阅读短文,按要求完成题目 请看下面表格,完成作文。 invention camera when 1827 who Joseph Nicephore Niepce abacus in the sixth century chips 例句: camera was invented by Joseph Nicephore. Niepce in 1827. It’s used for taking pictures. There are many great inventions in the world. Here is a short introduction. ______________ ________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ 1853 George Grum eating Chinese people counting be used for taking photos三. (从读到写) 假设你是丽莎,请根据下列图画内容写一篇英语日记 要求: (1)不少于 80 个单词 (2)可以适当发挥 (3)注意日记格式 题目:A Lisa’s Diary四. 写作: 春节要到了,李强一家人准备出去度假,但是一家人的想法并不相同, 阅读下列表格,请给中国青年旅行社写一封信询问一下他们分别应该去什 么地方,最佳的交通方式是什么(注意开头结尾,信的格式) Family members Places where they would like to go LiQiang Father / Mother excited places / go trek king relaxing places / swim and do exercises Grandfather / grandmother warm places / enjoy the beautiful scene Uncle / aunt exotic places / try something different 【试题答案】 录音原文 一. 听句子,根据听到的内容选择正确图画。每个句子读两遍。 1. I like outdoor sports. Skating is my favorite sport. 2. The cat Mr. White is looking for is under the desk. 3. In snowy days the children often go out to make snowmen. 4. Mr. Chang is going to get off from a bus. 5. It’s half past twelve now. It’s time for lunch. 二. Dialogue 1 M: Can I help you? W: Yes, please. I’d like a pair of sports shoes. Q: Where is the woman? Dialogue 2 W: Look, the ball is going to David. Kick a goal, David! M: Kick a goal, David! Good kick, David! You’re really a good footballer. Q: What’s David doing now? Dialogue 3 W: Tom, what are you going to do when you leave school? M: I plan to go on to the college. Q: What will Tom do when he leaves school? Dialogue 4 M: Does your uncle work in Japan? W: Yes, he works as an engineer in a car factory. Q: What’s the girl’s uncle? Dialogue 5 M: I’m sorry, Annie. I broke your glass just now. But I’ll buy you a new one tomorrow. W: Oh, never mind, Tony. I wouldn’t let you do that. Q: What happened to Tony? Dialogue 6 W: Have you got a pair of sports shoes in my size? M: I think so. How about these? W: Oh, I like them very much. How much are they? M: Eighty dollars. Q: How much are the sports shoes? 三. Henry was a manager. He liked watching football games. His nine year-old son, Dick, was a clever boy and he liked playing football in his free time. Very often he did not do his homework himself. One day, his maths teacher looked at Dick’s homework and found that he got all his answers right. She was very pleased and surprised because there used to be a lot of mistakes in Dick’s exercises. She called Dick to her desk and said to him, “You got all your homework right this time, Dick. What happened? Did your father help you? ” Usually Dick’s father helped him with his homework, but the evening before this, Dick’s father had not been able to, because he had not been at home. So Dick answered, “No, miss. He went to another city to watch a football match, so I had to do it all by myself. ” 四. Until about 40 years ago, you could go by train to many small towns and villages in Britain. When British Rail took over the railway lines, they closed the smaller ones because they did not make money. But around 1979, there was a movement to re-open these small lines and to run
not modern diesel(柴油机)trains, though, -steam engines! Before that, London’s last steam engine made its final trip in 1971. Two thousand people turned up for the ride and showed everyone how popular the old steam trains were. 参考答案: 第一部分 一. BDAEC 二. 1. B 三. 1. F 四. 1. towns 4. again 第二部分: 一. 1. B 7. D 2. A 8. C 3. D 9. A 4. A 10. D 5. C 6. A 2. C 2. F 3. A 3. T 4. B 4. F 3. these 5. D 5. F 6. C 6. T 听力2. closed5. thousand 6. everyone 二. (A) 1. A 6. A (B) 1. B 6. C 2. C 7. D 3. A 8. C 4. D 9. A 5. B 10. C 2. B 7. B 3. C 8. B 4. C 9. C 5. B 10. A第三部分:阅读理解 (A) 1. C (B) 1. C (C) 1. C (D) 1. It’s easy to get a ticket Traveling by train is also very comfortable. You may run into your friends. 2. I would like to go to school by bus because it is very cheap. 第四部分 一. 1. (1)CGOP(2)BFJN(3)AEIM(4)HKLD 二. 参考样文: There many great inventions in the world. Here is a short introduction. 语言综合运用 2. C 3. B 4.D 2. C 3. A 4. A 5. D 2. B 3. B 4. A 5. D For example, camera was invented in 1827, it was invented by Joseph Nicephore, Niepce, and it is used for taking pictures. Abacus was invented in the sixth century, it was invented by Chinese people. It’s used for counting. Chips were invented in 1853, they ere invented by George Grum, they are used for counting. 三. 参考范文: Sunday, Marah 18,2003 FineIt’s Sunday today. But my parents need to work. They left home at 8 o’clock and I stayed home alone doing my homework. I felt hungry. Suddenly I came up with a good idea, “Why not cook lunch by myself? ” So I get to preparing the lunch. By the time my parents arrived home at 12 o’clock at noon, I had already finished cooking. When they saw the dishes on the table, they were very excited. They said I was a gook helper, I felt very happy. I’ll do the things that I can to help my parents. 四. 参考样文 Dear Sir or Madam, I have seen your advertisement in Beijing Evening News, and I would like to ask you some questions. The winter holiday is coming, so we plan to go on a vacation, but we have different ideas I like adventure, so I would like to go to places where I can go trekking. But my father and mother enjoy doing exercise, they would like to go places where they can swim, play tennis, etc. My grandfather and grandmother are old, they would like to somewhere warm, and at the same time they can enjoy the beautiful scene. As for my uncle and aunt, they would like to go to exotic places where they can try different things. Where should we go? Can you give us some advice? What’s the best way to get there? Please write to me soon. Yours, LiQiang★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:http://qinghua.yeryy.com/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果七年级英语(上)Module 1 检测题 Ⅰ.单项选择 ( )1. This is A. his ( )2. Nice A.for ( )3.---Hello! A.I; Her ( B.at mother, and B. her meet you. C.to Mary. ---Hi! B.M His is Jim. C.I’m; My name 72738. C.It’s name is Mary. C. his)4.---What’s his car number? --A.I’m B.My car number is ()5.---What’s your A.first B.familyname? ---Tom. C.last()6.How A.are B.isyou spell watch? C.do . C.What’s your name?()7.---Hello, Miss Yang. --A.Fine, thank you.B.Hi, Jim.()8.for the great photo. B.Thanks C.ThankA.Thanks you ( )9.Put the letters A.in (the blackboard. B.at C.on very much. C.them pencil is mine. D.the/the)10.Look at these books. I love A.they B.their()11.There’s A.a/anold pencil on the book. B./the C.an/The()12.---What color are the cats? ---I think A.they’re white and black. B.them C.it’s D.it()13.---How’s your mum? ---She’s A.at home . B.in bed black. It’s B.a/… --C.OK black car. C…./…a… . D.a/a D.sorry()14.It’s A…./…()15.---Is this a knife? A. Yes, it’s.B. No, it’s not. C. Yes, it is. D. No, it is.II.根据句意,完成单词。 1. He comes f____ England. 2 Six and six is t______. 3.The teacher is writing on the b___________. 4.She is a new s_________ in Class Two. 5.Beijing is a big c_________. 6.C_________ the window ,please. It is cold outside. 7.Nice to m_____ you. 8.He runs f_____, he is the best runner. Ⅲ. 读音标,写单词,并注明汉语意思。 1./mi:t/ 3. /′ lesn/ 5. /jI?/ 7. /′ ??p?n/ 9./raIt/ 2. /f?:st/ 4. /twelv/ 6. /kl??z/ 8. /′ sIti/ 10. /′ I?glI?/Ⅳ.句型转换(提示:同学们一定要注意看清题目要求,必要时可用缩写) 1.This is my grandmother.(改为否定句) ______ ______ ________ grandmother. 2.His telephone number is 535-2575.(就划线部分提问) _______ _______ _______ ____________ number? 3.It’s his backpack.(改为一般疑问句) ______ it ______ __________? 4.She’s Jenny.(改为同义句) ______ ______ _______ Jenny. 5.My mother is fine.(就划线部分提问) _____ ______ _______ mother? 6.Are they your teachers?(否定回答) _____, _______ ________. Ⅴ.根据汉语完成句子。 1.你来自哪里? 2.他叫什么名字? 3.她是一名新同学。 4.我是 Anna,很高兴见到你。 I Anna. Nice you. Where _______you _______ name? is a new . ?5.大明是中国人,他来自中国。 Daming is _______, he is from _______. 6.詹妮和汤姆是我的朋友。 Jenny Tom are my friends.7.我的名字叫 Steven. is Steven. 8.他今年十二岁了吗? Is he _________ years old?Ⅵ.完型填空(同学们一定要注意,在做这一类题时,一定要注意把握全文 大意,并注意前后文的联系) 。 Ma Lili is a Chinese ___1___. She is twelve. That old 2 is American.The American doesn’t know (不认识) Lili. Ma Lili tells her that she is Ma Ma Lili. She is twelve. Ma Lili asks, “What is your name? How old are you?” She tells 3 name only (只) to Ma Lili. 5 a secret. C. girl C. girl C. its C. Or C. it’s 4 she doesn’t tell Ma Lilihow old she is. She says ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. boy ) 2. A. man ) 3. A. she ) 4. A. But ) 5. A. itB. man B. woman B. her B. And B. itsⅦ. 阅读理解 (大家知道, “词不离句,句不离文” 。下面的两篇文章就测一 下你对文章的理解能力,请在阅读时注意一些细节。) A. 阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F) 。 Many English people have three names. The first name and the middle name are the given names. The last name is the family name. I have a foreign friend. His name is David Henry Fry. Fry is the family name. David and Henry are his given names. The family name is usually the family name of the father. People often call a man with “Mr” before his family name. But when we call married(已婚的) woman. We use “Mrs” before her husband’s family name. ( ( ( )1. A lot of English people usually have three names. )2. The family name is usually the family name of the father. )3. People often use Miss before the family name of a marriedwoman. ( ()4. The family name is the given name. )5. If a man’s name is James Brown, we should call him Mr James.B. 根据短文内容选择正确的答案: Dear Lingling, I am your new pen friend. I am from New York and I am thirteen years old. My family name is Smith. I am in Class Four Grade Seven at Apple School in America. There are thirty-two students in my class. My favourite subject is English. Miss King is my English teacher. She is our good friend. Yours, John ( ( )1. What’s the boy’s given name? )2. How old is he ? A. Smith. A. Eleven. B. King. C. John.B. Thirteen. C.Thirty-two. ( ( )3.Where is he from? A. America. B. England. C. China.)4. Who is his English teacher? A.Lingling. B.Smith. C.Miss King.()5. Does he like his English teacher? A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t. C. We don’t know.Ⅷ. 根据情景补全对话。 1.A: ---Hello? A:---Nice to meet you. 2.A: ---Hi! B:--B:--B:--. . . A:---What’s your name? Daming.B:--- _____________ _______A:________ _________ telephone number? A:---Thank you. 3.A:---Come and meet my family. B:---OK. A:---This is my grandfather. B:--_____________? B:---Not at all.B:---535-2875.C: How do you do? A: This is my sister, Jane. B:---Hi, Jane! _________ .D:---Hi, Dave! Nice to meet you, too. 4.A:---Jeff, is this your watch? B:---Oh, no, _______ ________ ________. It’s Mr. King’s watch. A:---Mr. King, is this your watch? C:---Oh, yes, ______ A: ---Not at all. 5.A: ---Tony, Is that your key? B:---No. key. A:---Is that Mark’s B:---Yes, it is. IX.书面表达。 ? key is here. ---That’s my key. It’s ________.Thank you. 请向大家介绍你的一个朋友,要包含名字、来自何处、年龄等,不 少于 30 个单词。★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:http://qinghua.yeryy.com/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果八年级上英语语法点滴 1) leave 的用法星沙英语网1.“leave+地点”表示“离开某地”。例如: When did you leave Shanghai? 你什么时候离开上海的? 2.“leave for+地点”表示“动身去某地”。例如: Next Friday, Alice is leaving for London. 下周五,爱丽斯要去伦敦 了。 3.“leave+地点+for+地点”表示“离开某地去某地”。例如: Why are you leaving Shanghai for Beijing? 你为什么要离开上海去 北京? 3) What...? 与 Which...? 1. what 与 which 都是疑问代词,都可以指人或事物,但是 what 仅用 来询问职业。如: What is your father? 你父亲是干什么的? 该句相当于: What does your father do? What is your father's job? Which 指代的是特定范围内的某一个人。如: ---Which is Peter? 哪个是皮特? ---The boy behind Mary. 玛丽背后的那个男孩。 2. What...?是泛指, 所指的事物没有范围的限制; Which...?是特指, 而 所指的事物有范围的限制。如: What color do you like best? (所有颜色) 你最喜爱什么颜色? Which color do you like best, blue, green or yellow? (有特定 的范围) 你最喜爱哪一种颜色? 3. what 与 which 后都可以接单、复数名词和不可数名词。如: Which pictures are from China? 哪些图片来自中国? 4) 频度副词的位置 1.常见的频度副词有以下这些: always(总是,一直) usually(通常) often(常常,经常) sometimes(有时候) never(从不) 2.频度副词的位置: a.放在连系动词、助动词或情态动词后面。如: David is often arrives late for school.大卫上学经常迟到。 b.放在行为动词前。如: We usually go to school at 7:10 every day.我们每天经常在 7: 10 去上学。 c.有些频度副词可放在句首或句尾,用来表示强调。如: Sometimes I walk home, sometime I rides a bike.有时我步行 回家,有时我骑自行车。 3.never 放在句首时,主语、谓语动词要倒装。如: Never have I been there.我从没到过那儿。 5) every day 与 everyday 1. every day 作状语,译为“每一天”。如:We go to school at 7:10 every day.我们每天 7:10 去上学。 I decide to read English every day.我决定每天读英语。 2. everyday 作定语,译为“日常的”。 She watches everyday English on TV after dinner.她晚饭后在 电视上看日常英语。 What's your everyday activity?你的日常活动是什么? 6) forget doing/to do 与 remember doing/to do 1.forget to do forget doing 忘记要去做某事。 忘记做过某事。 (未做) (已做)The light in the office is still on. He forgot to turn it off. 办公室的灯还在亮着,它忘记关了。(没有做关灯的动作) He forgot turning the light off. 过关灯的动作) 他忘记他已经关了灯了。 ( 已做 Don't forget to come tomorrow 做) 典型例题.别忘了明天来。 (to come 动作未---- The light in the office is still on. ---- Oh,I forgot___. A. turning it off C. to turn it off B. turn it off D. having turned it off答案:C。由 the light is still on 可知灯亮着,即关灯的动作没有发 生,因此用 forget to do sth.而 forget doing sth 自己忘记了这一事实。此处不符合题意。 2.remember to do 记得去做某事 remember doing 记得做过某事 (未做) (已做) 表示灯已经关上了,而Remember to go to the post office after school.记着放学后去趟 邮局。 Don't you remember seeing the man before? 过那个人吗? 7) It's for sb.和 It's of sb. 1.for sb. 常用于表示事物的特征特点,表示客观形式的形容词,如 ea sy, hard, difficult, interesting, impossible 等: 你不记得以前见It's very hard for him to study two languages. 对他来说学两门 外语是很难的。 2.of sb 的句型一般用表示人物的性格,品德,表示主观感情或态度的形容词,如 good, kind, nice, clever, foolish, right。 It's very nice of you to help me. 你来帮助我,你真是太好了。 3.for 与 of 的辨别方法: 用介词后面的代词作主语,用介词前边的形容词作表语,造个句子。 如果道理上通顺用 of,不通则用 for。如: You are nice. He is hard. (通顺,所以应用 of)。 (人是困难的,不通,因此应用 for。)8) 使用-ing 分词的几种情况 1.在进行时态中。如: He is watching TV in the room. They were dancing at nine o'clock last night. 2.在 there be 结构中。如: There is a boy swimming in the river. 3.在 have fun/problems 结构中。如: We have fun learning English this term. They had problems getting to the top of the mountain. 4.在介词后面。如: Thanks for helping me. Are you good at playing basketball. 5.在以下结构中: enjoy doing sth 事 feel like doing sth 想要做某事 stop doing sth 停止做某事 乐于做某事 finish doing sth 完成做某 forget doing sth 忘记做过某事 事 remember doing sth 记得做过某事 keep sb doing sth 使某人一直做某事 人做某事 try doing sth 试图做某事 prefer doing sth 宁愿做某事 practice doing sth 练习做某事 某事 can't help doing sth 禁不住做某事 事go on doing sth 继续做某like doing sth 喜欢做某事 find sb doing sth 发现某need doing sth 需要做某事 mind doing sth 介意做某事 be busy doing sth 忙于做miss doing sth 错过做某see/hear/watch sb doing sth 看到/听到/观看某人做某事 9) 英语中的“单数” 1.主语的第三人称单数形式,即可用“he, he, she, it my friend, his teacher, our classroom, Tom, Mary's uncle 2.名词有单数名词和复数名词。如: man(单数)---men(复数) banana(单数)---bananas(复数) she, it”代替的。如:3.动词有原形,第三人称单数形式,-ing 分词,过去式,过去分词。 如: go---goes---going---went---gone work---works---working---worked---worked watch---watches---watching---watched---watched 当主语为第三人称单数的时候,谓语动词必须用相应的第三人称单数 形式。如: The boy wants to be a sales assistant. Our English teacher is from the US. Their daughter makes her breakfast all by herself.10) 双写最后一个字母的-ing 分词 初中阶段常见的有以下这些: 1.let→letting 打、撞 cut→cutting 取、得到 sit→sitting 忘记 put→putting 设置 babysit→babysitt 2.shop→shopping 绊 stop→stopping 放弃 3.travel→travel(l)ing 游泳 旅游 swim→swimming 停 drop→dropping 临时受雇照顾婴儿 购物 trip→tripping 放 set→setting 坐 forget→forgetting 切、割 get→getting 让 hit→hitting run→running 挖、掘 begin→beginning 愿 plan→planning 计划跑步dig→digging开始prefer→preferring宁11) 肯定句变否定句及疑问句要变化的一些词 1.some 变为 any。如: There are some birds in the tree. →There aren't any birds in the tree. 但是,若在表示请邀请、请求的句子中,some 可以不变。如: W

我要回帖

更多关于 排球英语 的文章

随机推荐