网络学习英语体会作文中文

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
英语四级作文:网络的利弊
ezjz 于发布 l 已有人浏览
  The Internet  1. 有人认为网络可以让学习、工作更有效率  2. 有人却认为网络让青少年沉迷,影响学习  3. 我的看法  作文范文:  The Internet  In
  the internet
  1. 有人认为网络可以让学习、工作更有效率
  2. 有人却认为网络让青少年沉迷,影响学习
  3. 我的看法
  作文范文:
  the internet
  in the era of information and technology, the internet plays an important role in our
  society. however, people&s opinions are still divided on this point. those who are in favor of the internet claim that it has a lot of advantages. firstly, information searching is no longer a tough job with the help of all kinds of search engines. secondly, we can contact friends or business partners via e-mails or software such as internet meeting and yahoo messenger.
  those who are opposed to the internet hold that its disadvantages are numerous. in the first place, using the internet costs considerable time, money and energy, especially for those with poor self-control. in the second place, increasing young people are indulged in online games and unhealthy information, which are extremely harmful to their development.
  in my opinion, its pros outweigh the cons. the past twenty years have witnessed the fast development of the internet along with the national economy. a brighter future is awaiting us if we make good use of the internet.
四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼当前位置: >>
zhizuweng 的 2010 年中考英语作文范文十例 2010 年中考英语作文范文十例 书面表达一(A 部分 5 小题,每小题 1 分;B 部分 10 分,计 15 分。 ) A) 填入适当的词语,让句意完整,成为保护环境的各种措施。 For example: Plant trees and flowers to make our city beautiful. 77. Wa
lk or to school instead of taking a car. 78. while doing some washing. 79. Do not leave on the ground in a public place. 80. Put into different parts in order to be used again. 81. Use instead of plastic bags while shopping. B)向全校师生写一封倡议书,谈谈我们的城市存在各种污染,让我们从自己做起,采取哪些行动,来改善我 们城市的环境。要求词数 100-120 之间。文章开头已给出,不记入词数。 答案: A) 77. Walk or ride a bike to school instead of taking a car. 78. Save water while doing some washing. 79. Do not leave waste paper, cans etc on the ground in a public place. 80. Put the rubbish into different parts in order to be used again. 81. Use cloth bags or basket instead of plastic bags while shopping. B) A Proposal to Make our city clean and beautiful April 24, 2010 My dear schoolmates, We live together in the city of Nanjing, breathing the same air around. It is our duty to make our city cleaner and more beautiful. Now our city is facing some serious problems. As more people own cars today, and this becomes a main cause of the air pollution. Waste water in our daily life makes the rivers smell. And we use too many things made of plastic. It’s important for us to take actions to protect our city. As a student, everyone can do many things to help. First, let’s walk or ride bikes to school. Second, we should clean the rubbish in time and often keep open the doors and windows of the classroom. We can also put the rubbish into different parts to be used again. Third, we try to use paper bags instead of plastic bags while shopping. Finally, we should plant more trees and flowers around us. My dear schoolmates, join us and do something now!Our city will look nice and beautiful if every one takes actions from now on. Yours sincerely, All students of Class 1, Grade 9 书面表达二(满分 15 分) 假设某英文报“我爱写作”栏目为了配合创建“学习型城市”,正在举办专题英语征文比赛。请你根据下表所列 的内容要点,以 “Lifelong Learning” 为题,用英语写一篇短文,参加比赛。 终身学习的意义 终身学习的途径 终身学习的益处 1、人们上学学习,参加考试。但学习不仅仅在学校。 2、从学校毕业,不是学习的终止。 去博物馆,阅读书籍,体育锻炼,外出旅行 考生适当发挥(至少一点)要求:1、词数 80 左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。 2、短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯,通顺。句式规范,字迹工整。 3、文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。 范文: Lifelong Learning Lifelong Learning …Why is lifelong learning important? You go to school and learn. You take tests at school. But learning doesn’t only happen at school. And learning doesn’t stop when you finish high school or university. You are learning all the time. For example, learning can happen when you go to a museum. It can also happen when you read a book. You learn when you play a sport or when you take a trip. Learning is life! We never stop learning. Every day, you can improve yourself by learning something new. 书面表达三: 三年的学习生活即将结束, 假设你将作为学生代表, 在校 2010 届毕业典礼上发言, 请你用英语写一篇发言稿, 发言稿的内容要点如下。 回顾 感谢 倡议 祝愿 美丽的校园、生动有趣的教学、三年来的收获 老师的培养、父母的支持、同学的帮助 捐赠书籍、绿化环境、努力学习、为校增光 考生自拟,至少两点注意: 1. 发言稿须包括所有内容要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺。 2. 发言稿不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。 3. 词数 100 左右。发言稿的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。 范文: Good afternoon, my dear teachers and fellow graduates, It is a great honour for me to make a speech on behalf of the graduating class of 2010. It has been three years for us to study in this beautiful school. Our teachers always try to make their lessons lively and interesting. We have learned a lot over these years, but we could hardly succeed without our teachers’ efforts, our parents’ support and our classmates’ help. I would like to thank all of you for what you have done for us. At this moment, I advise all of us to do something for our school, such as donating books, planting trees to make our school more beautiful. What’s more, we should study hard so that our school will be proud of us. I hope our school will be better and all of us will have a wonderful future! 书面表达四: 低碳生活(low-carbon life) 由于过多使用能源,我们的生存环境越来越糟。为了保护环境,节约能源,越来越多的人选择“低碳生活 (low-carbon life)”。例如:骑自行车取代开车, 少用塑料袋, 使用二手书, 节约用水, 多做户外活动, 多植树, 少开空调,少乘电梯,等等。根据这些信息,请谈谈你将要采取的措施以及相应的理由。 要求: 1. 短文必须包括所有要点,可适当发挥, (提示要点见下列表格) 。 2. 短文语句连贯、通顺。字数为 80 词左右。 3. 文章首句已给,不计入总词数。 use fewer plastic bags, use second-hand books, take less lift, plant more trees, ride a bike,Low-carbon Life 范文: Now more and more people get to know it’s important to protect our living environment As a student, it’s my duty to do something for the earth. From now on, I’ll go to school by bike or on foot instead of in a car. I’ll plant more trees so that the air will be fresher. I’ll use fewer plastic bags to reduce white pollution. In order to save energy I’ll take less lift and reuse water, At last I will use second-hand books, so we don’t need to cut down more trees. If everyone takes action, our environment will be better and better. Our world will be more beautiful. 书面表达五(满分 15 分) 初中三年的学习生活即将结束, 同学们都在认真准备迎接人生的第一次选择。 假如你叫 Dick, 你的同学 Simon 由于学习时间安排不合理,痴迷业余爱好,现在成绩越来越差,学习兴趣越来越低。请你用英文写一封信给 Simon,帮助他分析学习不理想的原因,鼓励他树立自信心,并建议他如何科学安排学习与爱好, 取得最好成 绩。要求如下: 1.语言通顺,句意连贯,详略得当,书写规范,不遗漏要点; 2. 词数 100 左右。短文开头已经写好,不计入总词数。 3. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。 范文: Dear Simon, Thanks for your letter. I hope I can offer you some useful advice. You said you don’t have enough time for your homework. Plan your day carefully. You’d better make a list of all the homework you have to do. Then work out how much time you need to finish it all. This will give you an idea of how much free time you have. You also said you spend so much time on your hobbies that you often forget to do your homework. As a result, you are worse and worse at your lessons. I should say “Be confident!”. It’s important for us to spend some time on our hobbies. This can help us relax after a day’s hard work. The problem is that you should keep a balance between study and hobbies. You can choose one hobby to do each day. Don’t forget about your lessons. I hope my answers will be of great value to you. Best wishes Dick 书面表达六(满分 15 分) 假如你是李华,最近你对你校初三学生的体育活动进行了调查,调查情况如下:学生未参加体育活动的原因很多,具体情况如下图所示:请根据调查情况,用英语写一篇关于学生体育锻炼的报告,并简要陈述你的观点。注意: 1. 文章的开头已经给出,不计入总词数; 2. 词数:80 词左右; 3. 参考词汇:设施-facility 范文 Recently I made a survey of the Junior Three students about their physical training. 65% of the students don’t do sports. There are many reasons for this. Half of the students say they have too much work to do and don’t have enough time to take exercise. 30% of the students complain that they have no places where they can relax themselves. Besides there are no enough training facilities. 10% feel that they live too far away from sports ground and some even don’t know how to exercise. Because of few physical activities, many students are in poor health. We should realize the importance of taking exercise, and take some action to improve the present situation. 书面表达七(满分 15 分) Tom 从网上获悉第二届青奥会将于 2014 年在南京举行,他给你发邮件想了解一些南京的情况。请你用英语给 Tom 回一封邮件,简要介绍南京的概况。内容包括: 1、中国东部,长江之滨,江苏省会; 2、历史悠久,名胜众多; 3、三十年里变化很大,高楼林立,交通便捷; 4、成功举办全运会(10th National Games of China, in 2005) ; 5、市民友好热情,开放的现代化城市。 要求: 1. 词数 80 左右(不包括已经给出的句子) ; 2. 条理清楚,语义连贯,句式规范,字迹工整; 范文 Dear Tom, You know that the second Youth Olympic Games will be held in Nanjing in 2014. But you haven’t ever been to Nanjing. I will tell you something. Nanjing lies in the east of China. The Yangtze River goes across the city. It is the capital of Jiangsu Province. Nanjing is a city with a long history. There are many places of interest around here. There have been a lot of changes during the past 30 years. Many tall building have been built all over the city. It is easy to travel in the city and it is fast to go to other cities in China. In 2005, Nanjing successfully hosted the 10th National Games of China. People in Nanjing are quite kind and friendly. Nanjing has become an open and modern city. I hope you will visit Nanjing soon. Best wishes! Yours, Wang Hai书面表达八: 你很快就要离开学习了三年的母校, 学校即将举行 2009 届毕业生典礼。 假如你将作为毕业生代表在会上发言, 你打算说些什么?写一篇发言稿,词数在 100 左右。 注意:文中不得出现真实的人名和校名。 范文: Dear teachers and fellow students: It’s a great honor for me to have such a chance to make a speech at this special moment and special place. First, I would like to say “thank you” to all the teachers and students here. It has been three years since we came to this beautiful school. When we were here three years ago, we felt everything new and strange. We were curious about everything. Our teachers are very friendly and helpful. They always try to make their lessons lively and interesting. When we have difficulty in learning, they are patient enough to help us. We could hardly succeed without our teachers’ efforts. We also make many friends here. We study together, play together and help with each other. We feel very happy in school. Also, I want to say “thank you” to our parents. Thanks for their support. Thanks for what they have done for us. Last, I wish our school more beautiful and all of us a good future! Thank you. 书面表达九: 目前,九年级的同学们学习很忙,有些同学不得不放弃自己喜爱的活动,有的同学为此感到很苦恼。假设你 是李明,想向你的英国笔友 Joe 谈谈想法,请根据提示要点用英语写封 Email。 提示要点: 1.爱好篮球,以前花很多时间在自己的爱好上; 2.进入九年级父母和老师都不允许自己继续打球,因为这样会影响学习; 3.虽然理解他们,但还是认为自己应该做点自己感兴趣的事情; 4.希望朋友提出解决方案帮助自己。 注意:1.词数 80~100 词左右。 2.短文需包括所有内容要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺。 Dear Joe, I have a problem now and I really need your help. The problem is that I love basketball. I used to spend a lot of time playing basketball. But now it becomes more and more difficult because I am in Grade Nine. My teachers and parents don’t allow me to play basketball. They often say that playing basketball too much will affect my study. It’s probably true. However, I think I should be allowed to do the things that I’m interested in. I’m very worried about it and don’t know what to do. You always come up with good ideas to people’s problems. Can you help me? Best wishes! Li Ming 书面表达十(满分 15 分) A) 参照下面的班规,选择或补充,写出你认为最重要的五条班规。 1. You are to be in class on time. 2. Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed in the room. 3. Books, pencil/pen, and paper is to be brought to class every day. 4. Class work and homework is to be handed in on time. 5. Listen to the instructions and quickly get to work on the activity. 6. You must do your own work. Cheating(作弊) will not be allowed. 82. ▲ 83. ▲ 84. ▲ 85. ▲ 86. ▲ B) 根据你的选择,以“Important Classroom Rules”为题写一篇短文,就三条(或以上)班规,谈谈你的理由, 或提醒同学要注意的事项。 注意:1. 语言通顺,语义连贯,详略得当,书写规范; 2. 词数 100 左右。短文开头已经写好,不计入总词数。 3. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。 Classroom rules tell us how things must be done or what is allowed at school. It is important for each of us to obey rules and make our classroom a nice place for learning. My rules are very clear and simple. I think that the best learning time is the beginning of the day. I think that students should get to school for a half-hour reading before 7:30. My first rule is that everyone is to be in class on time. Second, everything we learn is mainly from class teaching. So in every class we should listen to the instructions and quickly get to work on the activity. Third, if we want to learn better, we should do our homework carefully. Our teachers are able to know from our work how we are going on with our lessons. So, it is a must to hand in our class work and homework on time. The fourth rule is that everyone must do their own work. Cheating will not be allowed. The last rule is important, too. We should keep our classroom as clean as possible. We remember to throw waste things into the waste basket, not on the floor. Do not write on the desks, tables, or chairs. In this way, we will have a good environment for learning. 泰安市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 今年 6 月 5 日世界环境日的主题是倡导“低碳生活”,老师就“节能减排”问题组织了一场主题讨论:日常 生活中,我们能为保护环境、减少污染做些什么?请用英语写一篇不少于 80 词的短文,谈谈自己的想法。 参考词汇: discussion, protect the environment, be caused by, ordinary people, instead of driving cars, use plastic bags, cut down on, recycle, natural food, save energy, reduce pollutions _______________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: Our class had a discussion about protecting the environment. Here is my opinion. I think the environment is one of our biggest worries. It was found out that a lot of air pollution is actually caused by ordinary people, not just by big factories. There are so many things each one of us can do every day. It’s best for people to take buses or walk instead of driving cars. We should stop to use plastic bags for shopping. We can cut down on waste, recycle trash and eat more natural food. In these ways we can save energy and reduce pollutions 南京市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 假 如 你 是 王 林 , 你 的 美 国 朋 友 Daniel 将 来 南 京 学 习 , 他 想 了 解 所 到 中 学 附 近 的 滨 江 图 书 馆 (Binjiang Public Library) 。请根据海报中的信息,给他发一封电子邮件,介绍滨江图书馆的情况及部分馆区 的功能。 注意: 1. 电子邮件中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称。 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范。 3. 词数 80 左右。电子邮件的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。 Binjiang Public Library Over 900,000 books and 13,000 electronic journals Location: 18 Binjiang Road, Jianye District Open: 8:00 a.m. (Mon. - Fri.) 9:00 a.m. (Sat. & Sun.) Closed: 5:00 p.m. (Mon. - Fri.) 8:00 p.m. (Sat. & Sun.) Sections: Loan Desk(借书处) Reading Room, Computing Room, , Electronic Resources(资源) Children’s Story Corner, Book Shop … , Functions: ● borrow & return books ● search for information on the Internet ● … Dear Daniel, I am pleased to know that you will come to Nanjing. ___________________________ Yours sincerely, Wang Lin 参考范文: Dear Daniel, I am pleased to know that you will come to Nanjing. Here’s some information about Binjiang Public Library. The library, located at 18 Binjiang Road, Jianye District, has over over 900,000 books and 13,000 electronic journals. It is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. On weekends it is open for 11 hours. It is a good place to read and borrow books. There are different sections in the library. You can not only borrow and return books at Loan Desk, but also read newspapers and magazines in Reading Romm. If you want to search for information on the Internet, you can go to Computing Room. You can also buy some new books in Book Shop. I believe you will find the library useful. Yours sincerely, Wang Lin 泉州市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 在我们的生活中,总会遇到许多困难或不如意的事情,如生活上的、学习上的、情感上的……我们要有 信心去克服它,不要轻言放弃!请你以“Never Give Up”为题写一篇短文,让我们分享你的经历、感受或想法。 字数:80 左右。 温馨提示:1、短文中请勿使用真实姓名。地点或所在学校名称。 2、 这些单词也许对你有帮助:difficulty, unhappy, deal with, confident Never Give Up ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: 范文一 Never Give Up I come from a small village. My family is poor. I don’t have any money to buy a computer or an e-dictionary like other students. But I never feel unhappy. I try my best to study hard and get along well with my classmates. I like reading. I’ve learned a lot from it. Books give me not only knowledge but also confidence. I believe that I will have a better life in the future. After the storm, there must be a wonderful rainbow. I will overcome any problem and never give up. 范文二 Never Give Up Difficulties may come with the happiness in our life. I did well in my study except physics. I thought physics was so difficult and boring that I couldn’t learn it well. I nearly wanted to give it up. I talked about my problems to my teachers and friends. They not only gave me some good advice but also helped me a lot. With their help, I made great progress and wasn’t afraid of physics any longer. Never give up trying and nothing is difficult in the world. 深圳市 2010 年中考英语作文题目及范文:假如你们学校校报举行英语征文活动, 主题是“我心目中的成功人 士”, 请你写一篇文章介绍一位你心目中的成功人士(可以使你身边熟悉的人或名人) 。文章必须包含以下内 容:1、人物简介;2、人物事迹;3、给你的启发。 参考范文: 范文一 A Successful Person in My Mind The successful person in my mind is Lang Lang. He is one of the youngest and most famous pianists of our time. However, his success came at a price. He spent most of his time practicing playing t he piano when he was a little boy. At the age of 17, he became famous after he was chosen to play at a musical event i n the U. S. A. Lang Lang’s experiences tell me that hard work leads to success and chances belong to those who have made good preparations. 范文二 A Successful Person in My Mind Jim, one of my classmates, is a successful person in my mind.Jim does well in both his studies and sports. He has won a number of awards in many different competitions. What’s more, he is helpf ul and gets on well with the classmates and teachers.However, Jim’s success came through his day and night’s hard work.From his experiences, I understand he meaning of “No pains, no gains.” And I will try my best to realize my dream. 2010 上海初三中考英语作文范文 假设你是李华,你的英国朋友 Peter 来信我问你咨询如何才能学好中文。请你根据下列要点写回信。 要点:1.参加中文学习班; 2.看中文书刊、电视; 3.学唱中文歌曲; 4.交中国朋友。 June 8,2010 Dear Peter, I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well. Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to take a Chinese course, as you’ll be able to learn from the teacher and practice with your fellow students. Then, it also helps to watch TV and read books, newspapers and magazines in Chinese whenever possible. Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs, because by doing so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easily. You can also make more Chinese friends. They will tell you a lot about China and help you learn Chinese. Try writing to me in Chinese next time. Best wishes, Li Hua 假设你是李华,这则广告引起了你的兴趣,请用英文写一封自荐信。要求如下: 1. 对夏令营主题的理解; 2. 根据招聘要求自我介绍; 3. 参加夏令营的目的。 Dear sir, I’m Li Hua from Shanghai. When I was reading the advertisement, the aim of this activity impressed me greatly. I think it is instructive to learn to live together by living together. It is a good opportunity for the only child like me to learn to share and work together. Therefore I recommend myself to you without hesitation. As a boy of 17, I am outgoing, good at English and have experience of working well with children aged from 7 to 12. I think it is a kind of win-win activity. For one thing, I can help take care of the children. For another thing, I can improve my English, make more friends, and enrich my life during the summer vacation. I am looking forward to your early reply. Sincerely yours, Li Hua 老师组织全班同学交流学习英语的体会.请你根据要求,写一篇 80 词左右的发言稿. 注意: 1. 内容应包括:你的英语学习情况及学习中遇到的困难;你常用的学习方法和及其效果;你今后的英 语学 习计划. 2. 开头和结尾部分已给出,不计入总词数. 3.提示词(可选用)be good at, nervous, worried, listen to, take notes, improve. Good morning. It's my honor to share my opinion with you all. ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― ―――――――――――――That's all. Thanks a lot. One possible version: Good morning. It's my honor to share my opinion with you all. I have worked hard at English since I went to the high school, so my English is very good. I am good at listening, reading and writing, but I can't speak very well. When I speak to others, I feel nervous and worried. However, I often listen to the tape and read the English newspapers. And I listen to my teacher carefully and take notes. I think grammar is very interesting and easy. I hope I can do more speaking in English and improve my speaking some day. That's all. Thanks a lot. 十堰市 2010 年中考英语作文题目 一份调查报告显示,现在有相当一部分中学生很少甚至从来不吃早餐(调查情况见表一) ,这一现象表明 许多中学生生活中不注意保持身体健康。请根据表一和表二提供的信息,写一篇短文,简单表述中学生不吃 早餐的主要原因,并给出保持身体健康的一些建议。 要求: 1、可适当发挥,但必须包含表格所提供的信息。 2、词数:100 词左右(文章开头已给出,且不计入总词数) 3、参考词汇:appetite n 食欲;harm v.伤害According to a survey,quite a few middle school students seldom or even never have breakfast before they go to school._______________________ 参考范文: According to a survey,quite a few middle school students seldom or even never have breakfast before they go to school. It’s really a bad habit. But why don’t they want to eat breakfast? The survey shows that 56% of them think they are busy. 26% say that they have no appetite, and 18% say that they are afraid of getting fat. In fact, having no breakfast will harm to students’ health. It’s very important for us to keep healthy. Here is some advice for you to follow. First, it’s necsssary to eat enough fruit and vegetables, but don’t eat much fat. Good habits can help you keep healthy. Doing exercise is certainly a good way to make you healthy. After a day’s work, you need to have an eight-hour sleep. And you’d better not work too hard. Remember smoking is bad for your health, so never smoke. 1. 根据下列表格中的信息,用英语写一篇值日报告,介绍你的家乡―天津。 日期:2010 年 6 月 1 日 天气:晴 出勤情况:满勤 报 天 津 天津是中国四个直辖市之一,中国北方的经济中心,风景优美; 告 概况 历史悠久,人口 1100 多万; 内 这些年发生巨大变化,新建了许多高楼、道路等; 容 有很多名胜,如,古文化街,海河,盘山等 其他 一句祝福的话。 Good morning, everyone! I’m on duty today. ________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ That’s all. Thank you.2. 请根据内容要点提示,用英文写一篇介绍杨济源的短文。 内容要点如下: (1)杨济源个人简介:1988 年 5 月 20 日生于天津蓟县,就读于浙江工业大学。作为班长,他是一个很有责 任心的人。 (2) 杨济源的事迹:2009 年的最后一天,他和同学在学校附近的小吃店买东西,抓小偷时与之奋力搏斗,献 出了宝贵的生命。 (3)你的感受及愿望 _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ 3. 请根据内容要点提示,写一篇英语日记。 (1)8 月 1 日,周五,晴。 (2)吃完早饭,你乘公交车去学校。 (3)在车上,你看见一位老人给一位抱着孩子的妇女让座位。 (4)你羞愧与没有给那位妇女让座,于是让座给了那位老人,并提前下车。 参考词汇:羞愧的 ashemed August 1st, Friday Sunny _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ 4. 最近你班开展了“尊重父母”的活动。请根据下列表格中的信息,以“Learning to respect our parents”为题 写一篇文章,向同学们发起号召。 主题 宗旨 现状 决定 措施 效果 Learning to respect our parents 尊重父母是中华民族的传统美德 大多数学生是独生子女,他们中很多人只看重自己,很少关心父母 开展“尊重父母”活动 制定十条规定,如:记住父母的生日,并向父母表示祝愿; 回家时要和父 母打招呼;离家时要告诉父母你要去做什么 受到家长和老师的好评 in our参考词汇:发起 launch 传统美德 traditional values 受到好评 win a lot of praise from Recently, a program called“Learning to respect our parents”has been launched class.__________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________5. 你从电视看到美国正流行 H1N1 流感 (A/H1N1 flu) 部分学校停课。 , 你为你正在美国上学的笔友 Mike 的健康与安全担心。请立即给他写一封 E-mai 询问他的情况,并给他提出防护建议。 要点: 一、询问 1. 他的健康状况 2. 他们学校有无甲型 H1N1 流感病例(A/H1N1 flu cases) 3. 他们是否还上学 二、建议 1. 尽量呆在家里,少去人多的地方 2. 勤洗手,讲卫生 3. 多开窗,保持空气新鲜 4. 多吃水果蔬菜 注意:首尾已经给出不计入总数。 Dear Mike, From TV I know many A/H1N1 flu cases are reported recently in the United States, and many schools _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ So far the disease is not so deadly as it seems to be. Do be at ease! Take care and you’ll be OK. Yours truly, Li Hua 6. 假如你是九年一班的班长,请根据表格内容写一篇演讲稿。 主题 现状问题 本人观点 倡议同学们劳逸结合,提高学习效率 许多同学忙于准备考试,很少参加体育锻炼;作业多,没时间锻炼 锻炼使人放松、健康;帮助同学预防疾病并更好地学习; 养成好习惯,让我 们一起去锻炼参考词汇: keep away from 养成 form a good habit 养成好习惯 Hello, everyone, why not go out to do sports? Of course you’ll say___________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________7. 假如你们班将于本周六举行一次旅行活动,请根据右表内容,写一篇英语短文,向同学们介绍一下行 程。 参考词汇: 日程安排 schedule 马戏 circus 体育馆 stadium 时间 8:00 8:00-8:30 8:40-9:20 9:40-11:30 11:50-13:00 13:30-16:30 16:40 活动安排 在校门口集合 乘汽车去马戏团 看马戏表演 去海滩玩沙滩排球,捡贝壳,游泳 在餐馆吃午饭 在体育馆看体育比赛,参加自己喜爱的体育活动 在体育馆门口集合,准备乘车回校Dear classmates, I’m glad to tell you our class _________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________8.请根据下面的调查信息,就天津市面临的交通问题写一篇英语短文。 被调查者 47% 60% 53% 75% 意见与建议 反对限制家庭用车增长, 认为发展公共交通才是缓解天津交通堵塞的基本 办法 交通堵塞现象严重,影响城市形象 市内规划不合理,造成交通问题 改进交通管理制度与优化交通设施会有效 形象 image参考词汇: 在…方面的限制 limits on… 交通管理 management of traffic controlA survey found ______________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________9. 信。假如你是李华,你的英国朋友 Jackson 询问关于中国篮球明星易建联的情况。请根据下表提示给他回 易建联 生日: 经历 出生地:广东 身高:2.12 米 1999 年,偶然被一位篮球教练发现并开始进行训练 2004 年 1 月入选国家队,同年参加希腊雅典奥运会 2007 年 6 月进入 NBA,成为继姚明之后在 NBA 打球的又一个中国人Dear Jackson, _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ Best wishes. Yours, Li Hua 10. “节能减排”是 2009 年我们听到的最频繁的词之一。 请围绕“节能减排, 从我做起”这个主题, What can 以 we do for the environment 为题写一篇文章。中学生的节能减排行动要从自身出发,从身边小事做起。 内容包括: (1)在购物时用布袋子代替塑料袋 (2)尽可能地再利用使用过的课本 (3)最好走路或骑车上下学 (4)离开教室应该关灯 (5)请自己再提出至少两个方案 (6)中学生节能减排行动的意义 参考词汇: 节能减排 energy saving and reduction of pollution _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________Key 1. Good morning, everyone! I’m on duty today. It’s June 1st, 2010. It’s fine. Everyone is here. Now I will say something about Tianjin. Tianjin is one of the four municipalities in China. It’s the economic center in the north of China. It’s so beautiful that it attracts plenty of visitors every year. It’s a city with a long history and has a population of 11 million. Great changes have taken place these years. We have built many tall buildings and wide roads. There are many places of interest, such as Ancient Cultural Street, Haihe River, Panshan Mountain and so on. I hope my hometown will be more beautiful. That’s all. Thank you. 2. Yang Jiyuan was born in Ji Xian, Tianjin on May, 20th 1988. He studied in Zhejiang Industrial University. As a monitor, he is full of a sense of responsibility. On the night of Dec. 31, Yang Jiyuan was shopping for snacks with his classmates when someone called out for help. They were trying to catch four thieves who were stealing money at a snack bar near the campus. Yang Jiyuan, who stood about 1.8 meters tall, went up to interfere and grappled with the thieves. He was seriously injured and devoted his young life. I am deeply moved by his deeds. Yang Jiyuan was an ordinary student, but a great hero. I will learn from him. I willl study harder and be a person like him when I grow up. 3. August 1st, Friday Sunny After breakfast, I went to school by bus. There were a lot of people on the bus. About five minutes later, the bus stopped at the next stop. A woman got on carrying a baby in her arms. All the seats were taken. When I was hestiting if I should stand up to offer my seat, a granny sitting in front of me stood up and gave her seat the woman. The woman thanked her very much. I felt so ashemed of myself that I stood up and gave my seat to the granny. And then I got off the bus earlier than usual.4. Recently, a program called“Learning to respect our parents”has been launched in our class. As we all know, respecting parents is one of China’s traditional values. However, as most students today are the only child in the family, they often regard tehmselves as te center of the family, not caring much about their parents. For the program, ten do’s have been made for the students do follow. For example, we should remember our parents’ birthdays and give when leaving home, we should tell our par we should greet our parents when wse return home. The program is very successful and has won a lot of praise from parents and teachers. 5. Dear Mike, From TV I know many A/H1N1 flu cases are reported recently in the United States, and many schools are closed as a result. I’m so worried about you. Are you all right? Are there any A/H1N1 flu cases in your school? Do you still have to school everyday? To stay away from the disease, you’d better stay at home as much as possible and not go to places where there are many people. Wash your hands more ofte Open the window to have more f And eat more fruit and vegetables to keep yourself fit and strong. So far the disease is not so deadly as it seems to be. Do be at ease! Take care and you’ll be OK. Yours truly, Li Hua 6. Hello, everyone, why not go out to do sports? Of course you’ll say you’re busy getting ready for the exams now. You don’t have enough time to do sports. There is too much homework. But in my opinion, doing sports is a good way to relax and keep fit. What’s more, a healthy body can help us to keep away from illness. It also can help us study better. We should form a good habit of exercise. Let’s do sports together. 7. Dear classmates, I’m glad to tell you our class will have a trip this Saturday. Now I’ll introduce the schedule of the trip to you. First, we’ll meet at the school gate at 8:00. Please be on time. Then we’ll go to get there. We’ll watch a wonderful circus performance there which begins at 8:40 and ends at 9:20. Next we’ll go to the seaside, where not only can we play beach volleyball and pick up seashells, but we can also swim in the sea. However, seaside activities have to be ended at 11:30 because we’ll have lunch, we’ll watch sports matches at the sports stadium. What is more, every one can take part in his favourite sports. Please remember we’ll meet at the gate of the stadium at 16:40 and go back to school. 8. A survey found that 47 percent of the citizens of Tianjin say that they are against limits on the growth of private cars. They believe the development of public transport is the first way to help reduce traffic jams in Tianjin. Some 60 percent think that traffic jams affect the image of our hometown, Tianjin. And 53 percent consider that improper urban planning should be blamed for the city’s traffic jams. Another 75 percent say that improvement in management of traffic control and better transport facilities will be helpful. 9. Dear Jackson, You asked about the Chinese basketball star Yi Jianlian. Here is some information about him. Yi Jianlian, 2.12 metres tall, was born on October 27th, 1987 in Guangdong Province. In 1999 he was discovered by a local coach by chance, and then he began his basketball training. From then on, more and more people began to notice this young and handsome man. In 2004, he was chosen as a member of the Chinese National Basketball Team and then took part in the Athens Olympic Games. Now Yi Jianlian plays in the NBA, and has become another Chinese international basketball star after Yao Ming! I hope he will have a bright future. Best wishes. 10. The phrase energy saving and reduction of pollution is heard frequently. Energy and pollution are the important parts of environment. As a student, I think each of us can do a little bit to help with this problem. The first thing we can do is to use cloth bags instead of plastic bags when we go shopping. It helps to protect the environment. The second thing we can do is to reuse the old textbooks as possible as we can. The third thing we can do is remembering to turn off the lights when we leave the classrooms in order to save energy. Also it would be better if we walk or ride a bike to school. What’s more, … In fact, even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. I believe we can make the world a better place to live in. (梅炳生) “Energy saving and reduction of pollution”is one of the most important things.( “Energy saving and reduction of pollution”is one of the most popular words./ “Energy saving and reduction of pollution”has become a modern hot point.) We should do some little (small) things to help with environment problems. The first thing we should do is using cloth bags instead of plastic bags when we go shopping (shopping). The second one is reusing old books as possible as we can. We’d better go to school by bike or on foot. We should never forget to turn off the lights in order to save energy. On one hand, we can plant trees and use clean energy. On the other hand, we shouldn’t throw away rubbish anywhere. As a middle school student, we should take part in the “energy saving and reduction of pollution” activities. It’s helpful for environment to save energy. 句子 No matter where you go, you must remember saving energy. We don’t forget to turn off the lights when we leave the classroom. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA中考英语热点话题作文预测范文(1) 假如你是李华,在网上看见一位美国网友迈克(Mike)发帖,说很想了解中国最新的卡通片《喜 羊羊与灰太狼》(Pleasant Sheep and Big Big Wolf)。请你根据下列提示给他回贴。 提示: 《喜羊羊与灰太狼》是著名卡通编剧黄健最新的作品。该片以羊和狼两大族群间妙趣横生的 争斗为主线,剧情轻松诙谐,情节爆笑,对白幽默,深受小朋友、大朋友甚至老朋友的喜爱。 要求: 根据提示可适当增加细节,以使行文流畅; 不少于 80 词(贴子的开头和结尾已经给出, 1. 2. 不计入总词数)。 参考词汇:卡通编剧 cartoon maker Dear Mike, __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________ Yours, Li Hua 参考范文 Dear Mike, I’d be happy to tell you something about the cartoon Pleasant Sheep and Big Big Wolf. It is Huang Jian’s latest cartoon. Huang is a very famous cartoon maker in China. The cartoon tells us stories about how some young and brave sheep fight against the wolves. The stories are very interesting. The sheep and the wolves are very funny. We children, our parents and even our grandparents like to watch it. The sheep have a lot of fans both in China and overseas. If you are looking for entertainment, stay at home and watch it. Don’t miss it. Yours, Li Hua(2) 为迎接 2010 年的上海世博会(World Expo 2010 Shanghai China),某英文报社正举办以“How to behave well?”为主题的征文比赛,请你写一篇短文参赛。 提示:1. 守时,守信,不撒谎,不说脏话;2. 礼貌待人,热心助人;3. 遵守交通规则;不在公 共场所喧哗,不乱扔垃圾。4. ?? __________________________________________________________________________________ _______ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________ 参考范文 To welcome World Expo 2010 Shanghai China, we Chinese people should behave well. As a student, I think it’s very important to do everything on time and keep promises. Never lie to others or say dirty words. We should be polite to others and ready to help people in need. We’d better not talk loudly in public. Don’t throw litter or spit about. And remember to obey traffic rules. Finally, learn to work with others. We need good team work in our life. (3) 第 16 届亚运会将在中国举办,广州成为中国第二个取得亚运会举办权的城市。假设你是亚运会 志愿者,在下周的英语角活动中,请你根据下面的表格提示,用英文简单地介绍一下即将举行 的这届亚运会的盛况。要求:80 词左右。 名称 第 16 届亚运会 时间 举办地点 比赛项目 体育馆 参赛运动员和领队 参赛国家和地区 吉祥物-27 中国广州 41 项 43 个 14700 人 45 个 乐羊羊 event 项目 team official 领队 mascot 吉祥物 region 地区参考词汇:Asian Games 亚运会__________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________ 参考范文 The sixteenth Asian Games will be held in Guangzhou, China from November 12th to 27th in 2010. Guangzhou has become the second city in China to host the Asian Games. There will be 41 events in 43 gyms. During the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games, about 14,700 athletes and team officials from 45 Asian countries and regions will come to Guangzhou. The mascot is a group of five goats called “Leyangyang”, which means happy in Chinese. Guangzhou welcomes friends from all Asian countries and regions.(4) 秋冬季节是感冒等流行疾病的高发时期,甲型流感等传染性疾病也时有发生。为了使自己少受 疾病危害,日常生活中我们该怎么办?应该注意哪些问题?请就这些问题,给学生英语报写一 篇 80 字左右的征文,谈谈自己的想法。 要点: 1. 疾病对人们生活的影响; 2. 在家、在学校等公共场所应注意哪些问题; 3. 日常生活中应该如何养成良好的生活习惯和卫生习惯。 提示词:infectious disease 感染性疾病 __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文 Infectious diseases affect our daily life and health. What can we do to fight them? When we do to fright them? When we are at home, we need to clean our houses every day. At school, we must keep classrooms clean and tidy. We’d better open the windows each morning to let fresh air in. In public, we shouldn’t spit or litter. We need to develop good habits. It’s important to eat vegetables and fruits. Too much junk food will make us unhealthy. We should go to bed early and get up early. It’s best to sleep for eight hours each night. We also need to get a lot of exercise and keep ourselves clean. Washing hands before meals, taking showers and brushing our teeth carefully are good habits. Also it is good to be in a happy mood each day. If we do like these things, we’ll have happy and healthy lives. (5) 针对目前学生学习压力较大的现状,有人以“How to Reduce the Pressure”为题调查采访了你校 的 100 名学生。请你根据以下调查结果的图表写一份报告,并谈谈自己或身边同学释放压力的 有效方法。注意:1. 词数:80 左右; 2. 调查报告的题目和开头已为你写好(不计入总词数)。 How to Reduce the Pressure Nowadays more and more middle three students are getting stressed in their studies. ___________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________ 参考范文 How to Reduce the Pressure Nowadays more and more middle school students are getting stressed in their studies. In order to find out good ways to reduce the stress, we made a survey among 100 students in our schools last week. About thirty-five percent of the students get relaxed by doing sports. Another forty―five percent of them make their stress less by listening to music. The rest usually get help from their teacher. They often have a talk with their teacher. When I’m stressed, I usually play sports. Then I’ll have a good sleep. In this way, I’ll feel relaxed and forget all about my worries. _(6) 迈克尔?杰克逊(Michael Jackson) 被誉为“流行音乐之王” (the king of pop)。他的逝世令全世 界震惊,也是全世界歌迷们的遗憾。假如你是校报英文版的编辑,下期报纸你想带着同学们走 近这位艺人,走进他的世界。请你根据下面表格内容,写一篇不少于 70 词的文章。 _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________Name Birth place HobbyMichael Jackson (August 29th, 1958 -- June 26th, 2009) Gary in Indiana Singing and dancing 1. The most successful album, Thriller, came out on November 30, 1982Experience2.Billie Jean - the most successful song in the world 3. gave money to a lot of charities from different countries参考范文 Michael Jackson was called the king of pop. He was born in Gary in Indiana on August 29th, 1958. He had great talent in music and loved dancing. His most famous album, Thriller, came out on November 30th, 1982, and it was very popular. At the same time, he was also a very warm-hearted person. He gave his money to a lot of charities from different countries. Unfortunately, he died in his early fifties. He will live in our hearts forever.(7) 现在很多孩子喜欢玩电脑游戏,有的孩子长时间打电脑游戏,导致眼睛近视;有的孩子甚至沉 溺于电脑游戏,无心学习。 假设你的外教凯瑟琳(Katherine)想要了解你对该问题的看法,请你就该话题写一篇短文,跟她聊 聊学生打电脑游戏对生活的影响,并提出一些解决该问题的建议。 要求: 1. 内容合理,语言流畅,条理清楚。 2. 70 词左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数。Nowadays, many children are very interested in computer games. This causes a lot of trouble. _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: Nowadays, many children are very interested in computer games. This causes a lot of trouble. They spend a lot of time playing computer games. It is very bad for their eyes. Many children have to wear glasses for this reason. What is worse, some of them don’t pay attention to their studies any more. To solve this problem, parents should help them. Give them time to play, but the time mustn’t be more than half an hour or an hour. Parents should also encourage them in their studies. Help them to be interested in their studies again.(8) 新中国成立 60 周年来,我国发生了翻天覆地的变化,请你据此写一篇 80 字的英语作文,谈谈 自己的感想。 要求: 1. 列出生活中反映一两件家乡变化的事, 如购新车、住新房等。 2. 列出最近发生的一两件国家大事, 如成功举办奥运、“神舟七号” 顺利升空等。 3. 要表达出你的喜悦和自豪之情,并谈谈你的感想。 __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________ 参考范文: Great changes have taken place since our country was founded 60 years ago. In the past we lived in the small and old houses and now we move into new broad ones which are more than one hundred square meters. At the same time, many families have own their new cars. Besides, our country hosted the 29th Olympic Games successfully in 2008 and we took the first place in winning gold medals. Another inspiring event was that the Shenzhou Ⅶ was sent into space smoothly, which shows our scientific research get great achievements. We are very happy and proud of all these achievements. I am sure our country will become even stronger and richer. I love our motherland very much. Let’s work hard to make contribution to our country in the future. (9) 近年来,青少年的心理健康问题引起了越来越多人的关注。你校英语角这周的主题就是“青少 年的心理健康问题大家谈”。假如你叫肖鹏,请你根据下面的要点提示写一篇文章,就这个话 题进行发言。 提示: 1. 学校方面:建立专门机构; 2. 家长方面:给予更多关注; 3. 青少年自己:正确处理困难。 参考词汇:心理健康 mental health 部门 要求: 1. 词数:80 词左右; 2. 根据所给信息可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 ___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文 Nowadays, people are paying a lot more attention to young people’s mental health. In my opinion, the society should work together to solve this problem. Firstly, schools should establish a special department to help students to solve their mental problems. Secondly, parents should care more about the mental health of their children. The last point is that young people should deal with difficulties properly. They can ask their teachers and parents for advice on how to solve problems. We hope that all the young people can have a happy life. department(10) 2009 年在很多国家都爆发了甲型 H1N1 流感(A/H1N1 flu),引起了全球的恐慌。作为中学生, 生活中我们应该怎样做来保持健康?某学校杂志社正在举办以“保护自己,远离疾病”为主题 的征文比赛,请你以“How to protect ourselves from A/H1N1 flu ”为题,根据已提供的信息和要 求写一篇短文投稿。内容要点如下(括号中的词汇可供参考): (1) 不要害怕疾病,多锻炼。( exercise) (2) 保持健康的生活习惯,尽量不要在外就餐。(lifestyle. try not to do something) (3) 睡眠充足,多喝水,勤洗手,窗户要常打开。( keep ... open) (4) 如果发烧,咳嗽,尽快就医。( as ... as possible) 要求: 1. 词数 80 个左右,已给出的句子不计入总词数。 2. 必须包括全部要点,语句通顺,书写规范。 3. 文中不能透漏出真实个人信息。 How to Protect Ourselves from A/H1N1 Flu A serious disease called A/H1N1 flu was discovered in many countries this year. Many people caught the disease, and some of them died. As a middle school student, ___________________________ ______________________________. 参考范文: How to Protect Ourselves from A/H1N1 Flu A serious disease called A/H1N1 flu was discovered in many countries this year. Many people caught the disease, and some of them died. As a middle school student, what should we do to keep healthy? First, don’t be afraid of the terrible disease, and try to take more exercise. Next, we should have a healthy lifestyle. and try not to go out for meals. It is necessary to have enough sleep every day. Keep our windows open, drink more water and remember to wash your hands often. If we have a fever or cough unfortunately, we must go to the doctors as soon as possible. I hope all of us keep healthy every day! 突发事件问题(热点) 突发事件问题是中考书面表达的热点话题, 从非典到雪灾, 从地震到甲型 HINI 流感病例 (A/HINI flu cases),都频频出现在各地中考试卷中,因此必须重视。但这类文章的写作有一定的难度, 掌握基本句式和写作技巧非常必要 典型例句 1.one +of + 形容词最高级+ 名词复数 One of the biggest events in China in 2008 is that the earthquake happened in WenChuan. 2. It&s our duty to do sth It&s our duty to help them. 3.As?.as possible We shoud help them as much as possible. 4.here be?.. Here are lots of things we can do. 5.We shoud keep calm instead of being afraid. 6.make +sb+ 形容词 It makes many people homeless. 7. too ?..to They are too young to look after themselves 例文 1、汶川大地震 (黑龙江鸡西)A.5 月 12 日,四川省汶川地区发生了罕见的大地震,那里的人们痛失亲人和家 园。全国人民众志成城,抗震救灾。作为一名中学生,请你谈谈你的做法和感受。 要求:文章语言流畅,逻辑清晰,用词准确,80―100 字左右;词汇参考:地震 earthquake 悲痛 sorrow 受到感动 be deeply moved 安慰 comfort 重建 rebuild 自愿做某事 volunteer to do sth 参考范文: On May 12th, a big earthquake happened in Wenchun, Sichuan. Many people lost their relatives and their homes. All the Chinese people feel quite sorrow.A lot of people volunteer to help them. Some people raise money for them, some people buy something for them, some people go there to comfort the sad children. Thousands of soldiers help them to save their relatives and rebuild their homes Even foreign friends also give them a hand. I’m deeply moved by these people. So I’ll use my pocket money to buy some food and school things for the children there. I think all of us should try our best to help them to get out of the trouble together. 2、雪灾 去年春节期间,我国大部分地区遭受雪灾,特别是南方,室几十年未遇。公路、铁路、机场都 被迫关闭,电网瘫痪,数百万人不能回家过年。部分山区人民生活异常困难,在各级政府的带 领下,人民群众、解放军战士英勇抗击雪灾,涌现出大批可歌可泣的英雄事迹。作为一名中学 生,你有何感想?有何打算?能不能改变这种状态? As we know, our country suffered heavy snow last Spring Festival. Everything was covered with heavy snow. It made the buses, trains and planes stop. Millions of people couldn&t go home. Many people suffered trouble. There was no food, water or light in some places. Our government called on people to fight against heavy snow. As a student, I think we should learn from those heroes. We must study hard at school. We should learn all kinds of nowledge to make our motherland stronger, better and richer. 3.甲型 HINI 流感 从电视上看到美国正流行甲型 HINI 流感(A/HINI flu),部分学校停课你为你正在美国上学的笔 友 Mike 的健康与安全担心。请立即给他写一封 email 询问他的情况,并给他提出防护建议。 要点: 一.询问 1.他的健康状况; 2.他们学校有无甲型 HINI 流感病例(A/HINI flu cases); 3.他们是否还上学。 二.建议 1.尽量呆在家里,少去人多的地方; 2.勤洗手;讲卫生 3.多开窗,保持空气新鲜; 4.多吃水果蔬菜。 Dear Mike, From the TV I know many A/HINI I flu cases are reported recently in the United States and many schools are closed as a result. I’m so worried about you. Are you alright? Are there any A/HINI flu cases in your school? Do you still have to school everyday? To stay away from the disease, you’d better stay at home as much as possible and not go to places where there are many people. Wash your hands more ofte Open the window to have more f And eat more fruit and vegetable to keep yourself fit and strong. So far the disease is not so deadly as it seems to be. Do be at ease! Take care and you’ll be OK. Yours truly, Li Hua 4、(四川南充) “5.12”汶川大地震后,某校将开展“人人为灾区孩子献爱心”的主题班会活动, 现在请你以学生会的名义写一份倡议书,内容要点如下: 1.许多孩子地震后不能上学 2.。没有足够的学习用品和衣物 3.每个孩子都应该有上学的权利 5.希望他们能尽快重返校园??.4.我们应该作一些力所能及的事情去帮助、他们,比如??注意: 1.可根据要点, 适当发挥, 参考词汇: ( school things, have the right to do something, as possible as one can) 2.词数:70 词左右 参考作文: Dear students, After the terrible earthquake, there are lots of children out of school. Some of them are even homeless.Their schools and houses have destroyed. They can just live in the open air. They don’ have t enough school things or clothes .As we all know, every kid has the right to go to school, but now they are in trouble. As a Chinese, we should help them as possible as we can. We can raise some money and things for them. And we can also write to them to encourage them. I hope they will return to school as soon as possible with our help. Students’ Union健康问题(热点) 健康问题是中考常考的话题,出题形式多样,有必要下苦功掌握。 典型例句 1. It is very important to keep healthy。 2. How can we keep healthy? 3. We can&t go to sleep too late. We can&t get up too late。 4. We should eat the food healthily。 5. We should do more exercise。 6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head。 7. I didn&t feel like eating anything。 8. I decided to see the doctor。 9. In the doctor&s office, the doctor looks over me carefully。 10. He said :&Nothing serious.& And he told me to take a rest and drink more water。 11. A nurse gave me an injection. It was a little painful。 12. The doctor asked me to take the medicine three times a day。 13. A few days later, I felt better. From then on I believe that keeping healthy is the most important thing in the world。 例文 1、根据图示,简要介绍一下如何才能保持健康,并展开想象,适当发挥。要求:词数 80 左右。 短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。 参考答案: All of us want to be healthy. First,we should get enough sleep during the night. We can go to bed early and get up early. Staying up late is bad for our health. Second, we must have the right kinds of food. We should eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat. We should drink a lot of water. We should have healthy eating habits. Third, we should do more exercise to build up our bodies. Finally, we should wash hands before meals and brush our teeth twice a day. If we don’t feel well, we should go to see the doctor at once. 2.卫生健康饮食:健康一直是人们关注的问题我校要举行以“关爱健康”为题的主题班会,请根据 下表内容谈谈你的看法,写一篇 80 字左右的演讲槁。 保持健康的重要性 保持健康的方法 保持健康的结论 9 (你的看法?) 1.多吃水果蔬菜保持饮食平衡避免含糖高脂肪高的食物 2.多锻炼健身强体;3.鄙弃不良习惯 (你的看法?) How to stay our health /fit? 范文 1: Dear boys and grils : I’m talking about / Here is my advice about how to keep health/fit? As a middle shool studentfirst you’ better do more exercise such as playing ball games running swimming and jumping rope(绳子). d Then you should pay attention to your diet or meals Don’t eat too much meat and suger but more vegetables and fruit.Third you need enough sleep or rest . Nextkeep yourself happy.As people often say smiling makes younger.Last you mustn’t drink wine or smoke .They are bad for your health. That is my advice.I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life.Thank youbye! 范文 2:Dear boys and girls: I’m talking about / Here is my advice about how to keep health/fit?Today many teenagers are unhealthybecause they do less exercise eat more junk foodisn’t enough time to sleep. If we keep fitwe must keep taking exercises every day .Eat lots of fruit and vegetables .Sleep for about 8 hours a night.Stay away from cigarettes/smoking/drugs 毒品 .Early to bed early to rise/get up .Breathe (呼 吸)the fresh air in the open air.Keep happy every day. That is my advice.I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life. 3、根据中英文提示,写出内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑的稿件。(字数不少于 60 词,英文 提示词供选用) 有写学生不爱吃学校的午饭,常到校外去吃他们所喜欢吃的食物。但有些食物并不利于他 们的身体健康。“英语角”打算针对这个问题展开讨论。请你准备一篇讨论稿,谈谈你的看法 和建议。 参考词汇:not like, go out of school, be afraid, be back, more delicious, offer 范文: We know that some of our students do not like eating lunch at school because the food isn’t delicious. So they often go out of school to buy something they like to eat. But I’m afraid it’s bad for their health to eat lunch outside because some of the food they buy isn’t healthy enough. In my opinion, if our schools want more students to be back and enjoy lunch inside, they should make the food more delicious, and also they should offer our students a larger choice of food as well. 关于环境保护问题(热点) 环境保护问题是中考热门话题,出现频率高,难度较大,必须掌握。 典型句子 1. It’s our duty to save wate 2. As we know , water is very important to man, 3.we can’t live without water. 4.The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. 5.But some people don’t care about it . 6.Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted. Something must be done to stop the pollution. 7. It&s our duty to protect our environment。 8. It is very important to take care of our environment 9. We should not throw litter onto the ground 10. We should not spit in a public place/ cut down the trees 11. We should plant more flowers and trees。 12. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin 13. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful。 15.Trees are very helpful and important for us. 17.We should plant more and more trees

我要回帖

随机推荐