五年级上册英语测试题第4页的第三题第5页的第5题答案

小学五年级英语上册阅读理解题带答案第3页_小学五年级_无忧考网
小学五年级英语上册阅读理解题带答案[3]
11:56 来源:网络综合
五年级网权威发布小学五年级英语上册阅读理解题带答案,更多小学五年级英语上册阅读理解题带答案相关信息请访问小学五年级网。
________   5 ________ 6 _________ 7 _________ 8 _________   四、根据短文内容选择填空   There are three trees near the twins’ house. There is one big tree, and two small trees. In the big tree there is a bird. Can the bird sing? Yes, it can. What’s that near the big tree? It’s a cat.   “I want some food,” thinks the cat. “Bird, come here, it’s time for tea.” Says the cat. “Not today, thank you.” Says the bird, “You can’t catch(捉住) me today. Goodbye!”    1、There are ____ small trees near the house.   A. two B. three C. no D. many    2、There is a bird ____.   A. in a small tree B. on the small tree   C. in the big tree D. on the big tree    3、The cat wants to eat ____.   A. some tea B. the bird C. a cake D. some trees    4、At last(最后)____.   A. the bird goes away B. the cat goes away   C. the cat catches the bird D. the bird gets down from the tree.   五、 读短文回答下列问题   My name is Wang Ping. I’m ten. I’m student in No. 3 Primary School. I’m in Class 2, Grade 5. At school I have a good friend. Her name is Ann. She’s in a green coat. She’s an American girl. She and I are in the same class. We often play games together. I go to school at 7 o’clock and go home at about 4 o’clock in the afternoon. Oh, it’s 7 o’clock now. It’s time to go to school. I must go to school now.   1. Is Wang Ping eleven?   2. Who is her good friend at school?   3. What colour is Ann’s coat?   4. What time is it now?   5. Is it time to go to bed?   六、阅读短文,根据短文提供的信息判断短文后的句子是否正确   Hello, I’m Su Yang. Look, this is my house. There are two bedrooms, a bathroom, a study, a kitchen and a large sitting-room. Beside the house, there’s a garden. In the garden, there are a lot of red flowers. My parents like red flowers. You can see four big trees beside the house. A swing is between the two apple trees. My sister, Su Hai, and I like playing on the swing.   1PEP小学英语五年级上册第5单元测试题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
PEP小学英语五年级上册第5单元测试题及答案
总评分3.8|
浏览量3089061
用知识赚钱
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历