3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
六年级上学期英语第一单元测试卷
听力部分(30分)
一、听短文,选择正确的答案。(听三遍) (10分)
(  ) 1. Mr Smith is ______ in the park .
A. taking pictures  B. running   C. taking a walk
(  ) 2. Mr Smith finds a sweater ________.
A. on the grass  B. in the tree  C. under the tree
(  ) 3. ______ comes up to Mr Smith and asks him to go away.
A. A policeman B. An old man  C. A park keeper
(  ) 4. The sweater is _______.
A. Mr Smith’s  B. David‘s  C. the park keeper’s
(  ) 5. The park keeper says _____ to Mr Smith.
A. sorry   B. hello  C. good morning
二、 听录音,填入所缺的单词。(听两遍) (10分)
1. A: What does this _____ mean ? B: It _____ you _____ _____ on the grass.
2. A: What _____ is it today   B: It‘s _______.
3. A:____ I go in?
B: No, you _____. You _____stay away from the _____.
笔试部分(70分)
一、 判断下列每组单词划线部分的发音是否相同,用“√”或“×”表示。
1. must / touch (  )        2. keep / mean (   )
3. sign / sing (   )        4. think / they (   )
5. cycle / nice (   )
二、 英汉互译。 (10分)
1. only four years old_________   5.一些问题 ____________
2. take photos ___________    6. 本的表弟 _______________
3. ride a bike ____________    7 . 一些公共标志 ________
4. keep quiet _______________   8. 远离_________________
三、按要求写单词。 (5分)
1. do (第三人称单数) _______   2. should not (缩写形式)______
3. smoke (现在分词) ________   4. they (宾格) _____________[
5. keep (名词) ____________
四、 所给词的适当形式填空。 (10分)
1. Gao Shan is _______ ( show ) his stamps to _____( I ) now .
2. Don‘t _______ ( make ) noise here .
3. What do the signs ______ ( mean )?
They _____ ( mean ) we shouldn’t walk on the grass .
4. What are the students _____(do) ? They‘re ____ (read) books .
5. My father ______ ( play ) basketball every afternoon .
6. The sign on the wall ______ ( mean ) ’Danger‘ .
7. There are three _______ ( people ) in my family .
五、 选择填空。 (10分)
(  )1. I like English. How ____ you ?
A. are        B. do         C. about
(  )2. Does Su Hai have     hobbies?
A. some       B. any        C. all
(  )3. The girl usually plays the violin   Sunday morning.
A. at        
正在加载中,请稍后...
63页54页43页73页66页67页67页56页60页68页2012年六年级英语上册第二单元测试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年六年级英语上册第二单元测试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012年六年级英语上册第二单元测试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 2012年六年级英语上册第二单元测试题
部分(30分)一、听录音, 选出你所听到的单词。 (10分)(&& )1. A. library&& B. bookstore&C. bookshop& D. shoe store
(&& )2. A. east&&&& B. eat&&&C. west&&&&& D. next
(&& )3. A. buy&&&& B. book&&&C. bank&&&&& D. by
(&& )4. A. get on&& B. get off&&C. get to&&&& D. want
(&& )5. A. left&&& B. next&&&C. right&&&& D. straight
(&& )6. A. cinema&& B. animal&&C. name&&& D. hospital
(&& )7. A. where&& B. when&&&C. what&&& D. which
(&& )8. A. far&&& B. fast&&&C. four&&&& D. forty
(&& )9. A. they are& B. there are&&C. these are& D. this is
(&& )10. A. house&&B. horse&&C. hospital&& D. however
二、 根据录音中的问题,将下面每组答句中最合适的答案选出来。(10分) (&& )1. A You are welcome.& B OK. Thank you.& C That’s OK.
(&& )2. A It’s east of the cinema.& B It’s far.& C Take the No.5 bus.
(&& )3. A You can go on foot.& B I can go by car.& C It’s behind the bus stop.
(&& )4. A It’s on the first traffic lights. B No, it’s not far.& C& It’s next to the bank.
(&& )5. A Yes, there is.&&&&& B Yes, it is.&&&&&&&& C.& No, there is.
三、听音,选择正确的图片。(10分)&
笔 试 部 分(70分)
一、根据图意选择与相应的意思连线。(10 分) &&&&&&&&&&& 2&&&&&&&&&&&& 3&&&&&&&&&&&& 4&&&&&&&&&&&& 5
&turn right&on foot&&go straight&&by bike&&turn left
二、根据所给字母及句意。(10分) 1. The cinema is n&&&&& to the hospital.2. If you t&&&&& left, you will find the post office.3. First, go s&&&& . Turn left at the second traffic lights.4. How can I get to the h______, you can go buy bus.5. W_____ is the library, please? It’s next to the bank.三. 从下列各组词中找出不同类的词, 将其序号填入题前括号内. (10分)(&& )1.& A. library&&&& B. hospital&&& C, cinema&&&& D, party. (&& )2.& A. north&&&&& B, buy&&&&&& C. south&&&&&& D. east(&& )3.& A. wait&&&&&& B. bus&&&&&&& C. train&&&&&& D. bike(&& )4.& A. shoe store& B. supermarket& C. get off&&&& D. museum(&& )5.& A. then&&&& B. near&&&&&& C. next to&&&&& D. in front of
四.。(10分) (&& )& 1._______ is the shoe store ? It’s in front of the museum.& &&&&&& A. Which&&&& B. What&&& C. How&&& D. Where
(  ) 2. Is there a cinema near here?A.&Yes, it is.& B. Yes, there is. C. No, there is. D. Yes, there isn’t.
(&&& )& 3.Go straight for two minutes. Then ________ left.&&&&& A. go&&&&& B. turn&&&&&&& C. on&&&&& D.& let
(&&& )& 4. Is it far from here?A.&Yes,it is.&& B. Yes,there is.& C. No,it is.& D. Yes,is it.B.&(&&& )& 5. Please come to my ______ birthday party at 6 pm on Sunday.&&&&&& A. two&&&&& B. twelve&&&& C. twelfth&&& D. five
五、给下列问句选择正确的答案。(10分)&(&&& )1. How can I get to the post office?& A. It’s east of the cinema.
& (&&&& ) 2. Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. By the No.303 bus.
& (   ) 3. Where is the science museum?&&&&& C. She is 12.
& (&&&& ) 4. Is there a cinema near here ?&&&&&&& D. Yes, there is.
& (&&&& ) 5. How old is Amy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. You are welcome.
六、短文,根据短文内容,选择恰当的答案回答问题。(20分)&& How are you? I am fine at school. Tomorrow is National Day. We don’t have to go to school. I am going to take a trip with my friends in the morning. I am going to Zhong shan Park. I am going there by bike. It’s near our school. In the afternoon, I am going to the bookstore and buy some new books. In the evening, I am going to watch TV. What are you going to do tomorrow? Can you tell me? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your son. Tom& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&& ) 1. What’s the date tomorrow?&&&&&&&&& A. Oct. 1st&&&&&&& B. Nov. 1st&&&&& C. May. 1st
(&&&&& ) 2. Where is Tom going on National Day morning?&&&&&&&&& A. the bookstore&&&& B. Zhongshan Park&& C. the school(&&&&& ) 3. How is Tom going to the park?&&&&&&&&&& A. ride a bike&&&&&&& B. on foot&&& C. by subway&(&&&&& ) 4. Is the park far from Tom’s school?&&&&&&&&& A. Yes, it is .&&&&&&&&&& B. No, it isn’t.&&& C. No, it is.(&&&&& ) 5. What is Tom going to do in the bookstore?A.&buy some new books& B. take a trip& C. buy a pair of shoes
短文,判断正误。对的写T,错的写F。& I'm Jack. I'm very happy every holiday. I usually go to the library. Sometimes I go to the park .The library is not far .I usually go on foot . I walk straight for fifteen minutes. Then I turn left, the library is on the right. The park is very far. It's near the post office .I often get there by the No.206 bus, get off at the post office. It's easy to find it .&(&& ) 1. The library is hard to find.
(&& ) 2. I usually go to the library on foot.
(&& ) 3.Jack usually goes to the park on holidays.
(&& ) 4.I go to the park by bus .
(&& ) 5.The park is far from the post office.文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?& Chapter知识点 & “New books this
mon...”习题详情
330位同学学习过此题,做题成功率65.7%
New books this
monthThe Long NightThis is David
Reilly’s first book. David became a writer after teaching English for several
years.Maha is a nurse in
northern Australia. She works in a small hospital. One day a baby is so ill
that Maha has to drive all night to get her to the nearest big city. They
have a lot of problems getting there and…Hard WorkThis exciting
story is Joanna’s twentieth. Hard Work is about Sombat. He works with his
father, a carpenter, in Thailand. They work long, hard hours making tables
and chairs, but they do not have any money. Then one day a man dressed all in
black buys the most beautiful table in the shop…Hospital or CinemaMarcie Jacome, who
studies English in London, wrote this story earlier this year.Tina is a young
Indian woman whose dream is to become a doctor. She goes to London to study
English and medicine, but one day she meets a man who asks her to go to the
USA with him to become a film star…What will Tina do? 【小题1】The Long Night was written by &&&&.A.David Reilly B.MahaC.JoannaD.Marcie Jacome【小题2】The story of Hard Work happened in &&&&.A.AustraliaB.ThailandC.IndiaD.England【小题3】From the passage we can see Tina is &&&&.A.a doctorB.a film starC.a writerD.a college student【小题4】&&&&&is about a difficult journey.A.Hospital or CinemaB.Hard WorkC.The Long NightD.Harry Potter【小题5】The passage above is&&&&.A.an adB.a storyC.a novelD.a diaryA&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-天津市武清区中考一模英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“New books this
Reilly’s first book. David became a writer after teac...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要是介绍本月新书的广告,The Long Night; Hard Work;Hospital or Cinema这三本书的作者及内容的简介。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第一本书的介绍This is David Reilly’s first book.描述,可知作者是David Reilly故选A。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第二本书的介绍He works with his father, a carpenter, in Thailand描述可知这个故事发生在泰国,故选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据第三本书中She goes to London to study English and medicine描述,可知是一个大学生去伦敦学习英语和医学。故选D。【小题4】细节理解题。根据第一本书的介绍One day a baby is so ill that Maha has to drive all night to get her to the nearest big city.,可知Maha费了很大的努力才到达医院所以是一个艰难的旅行。故选C。【小题5】细节理解题。通读整篇文章可知这是关于三本新书的广告推荐。故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
New books this
Reilly’s first book. David became a writer after...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
与“New books this
Reilly’s first book. David became a writer after teac...”相似的题目:
— I feel grateful to you for your help with my English, Amy. — It’s my pleasure. &&&&The grass is always greener on the other side.Every dog has its day.That’s what friends are for.Many hands make light work.
When I asked my daughter which item she would keep: the phone, the car, the cooker, the computer, the TV, or her boyfriend, she said, “the phone”. Personally, I could do without the phone entirely, which makes me unusual. Because the telephone is changing our lives more than any other piece of technology.Point 1. The telephone creates the need to communicate, in the same way more roads create more traffic. My daughter comes home from school at 4:00 pm and then spends an hour on the phone talking to the every people she has been at school with all day. If the phone did not exist, would she have anything to talk about?Point 2. The mobile phone means that we are never alone.”The mobile saved my life,” says Crystal Johnstone. She had an accident in her Volvo on the A45 between Otley and Skipton. Trapped inside, she managed to make the call that brought the ambulance to her rescue.Point 3. The mobile removes our secret. It allows marketing manager of Haba Deutsch, Carl Nicolaisen, to ring his sales staff all round the world at any time of day to ask where they are, where they are going, and how their last meeting went.Point 4. The telephone separates us. Antonella Bramanate in Rome says, “We worked in separate offices but I could see him through the window. It was easy to get his number. We were so near---but we didn’t meet for the first two weeks!”Point 5. The telephone allows us to reach out beyond our own lives. Today we can talk to several complete strangers simultaneously(同声翻译地)on chat lines (at least my daughter does. I wouldn’t know what to talk about). We can talk across the world. We can even talk to astronauts (if you know any) while they’re space-walking. And, with the phone line hooked up to the computer, we can access the Internet, the biggest library on Earth.1.Point 1 mainly tells us that&&&&.A. The writer’s daughter enjoys talking on the phone&& B. More roads create more traffic&&&& C. phones create the need to communication&&&&&&&&& D. it’s easy to communicate through phones2.People’s attitude towards mobile phone is that it&&&&.A. helps people deal with the emergency&&&& B. brings convenience as well as little secret to peopleC. is so important and should be encouragedD. is part of people’s life3.It is possible to talk to several complete strangers at the same time through&&&&.A. the TV screen&&
B. a fax machine&& &&&& C. the Internet&& &&&&& D. the phone4.Which is the most suitable title for the passage?A. Phone Power&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Kinds of Phones&& &&&&&& C. How to Use Phone&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Advantages of Phones &&&&
So many kinds of sweets! I really can’t decide &&&&.&what to buywhich to buy to buy whichto buy what
“New books this
mon...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“New books this
years.Maha is a nurse in
black buys the most beautiful table in the shop…Hospital or CinemaMarcie Jacome, who
USA with him to become a film star…What will Tina do? 【小题1】The Long Night was written by ____.A.David Reilly B.MahaC.JoannaD.Marcie Jacome【小题2】The story of Hard Work happened in ____.A.AustraliaB.ThailandC.IndiaD.England【小题3】From the passage we can see Tina is ____.A.a doctorB.a film starC.a writerD.a college student【小题4】____is about a difficult journey.A.Hospital or CinemaB.Hard WorkC.The Long NightD.Harry Potter【小题5】The passage above is____.A.an adB.a storyC.a novelD.a diary”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“New books this
years.Maha is a nurse in
USA with him to become a film star…What will Tina do? 【小题1】The Long Night was written by ____.A.David Reilly B.MahaC.JoannaD.Marcie Jacome【小题2】The story of Hard Work happened in ____.A.AustraliaB.ThailandC.IndiaD.England【小题3】From the passage we can see Tina is ____.A.a doctorB.a film starC.a writerD.a college student【小题4】____is about a difficult journey.A.Hospital or CinemaB.Hard WorkC.The Long NightD.Harry Potter【小题5】The passage above is____.A.an adB.a storyC.a novelD.a diary”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请你找出不同类的单词,把它圈出来.1.longer taller small thinner heavier2.March June JuLy April birthday3.library traffic cinema hospital bookstore4.tired thirsty happy angry tonight5.singer artist sister writer actress6.close sang danced bought took7.collecting diving playing skiing cake8.winter summer second fall spring
终结YSRBL25
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.small(其余为形容词比较级)2.birthday(其余为月份)3.traffic(其余为场所)4.tonight(其余为感受)5.sister(其余为职业)6.close(其余为过去分词)7.cake(其余为动名词)8.second(其余为季节)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.small,其它词都是形容词比较级;2.birthday,其它词都是月份;3.traffic,其它词都是场所;4.tonight,其它词都是形容心情的;5.sister,其它词都是职业;6.close,其它词都是动词过去式;7.cake,其它词都是动词现代分词;8.second,其它词都是季节。...
1 small2 birthday 3 traffic4 tonight 5 sister6 close 7 cake8 second
1.longer taller small thinner heavier small 原级 其余都是比较级2.March June JuLy April birthday birthday 生日 其余都是月份3.library traffic cinema hospital bookstore traffic 交通 其余都是公共场所4....
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 pet hospital 的文章

随机推荐