when they were youngaretheygoing回答

& “任务型阅读。阅读短文,并回答问题。(10...”习题详情
123位同学学习过此题,做题成功率66.6%
任务型阅读。阅读短文,并回答问题。(10分)  The Wilsons decided to go overseas for vacation. They had a family meeting(会议) to plan the vacation. “First,” Mr Wilson said, “we should decide where we are going.”  “I don’t agree,” Mrs Wilson said, “I think we should decide when we are going first. We don’t want to go to places when they are cold.” Mr Wilson agreed, so the family’s first decision was when to go on vacation. They decided to go in July.  “Now we can decide where to go,” said Mr Wilson.  “But, Dad,” Ben said, “don’t you think that where we go depends on how we go? If we plan to fly, we can go a long way. If we plan to drive, we can’t go far.”  Again, Mr Wilson agreed, and they discussed this. At last they agreed to travel by plane.And so the planning meeting went on. The next day, one of Mr Wilson’s friends at work asked, “Where are you going for vacation?”  “Well,” Mr Wilson told him, “we are going in summer by plane, but I don’t know where we are going!”根据短文内容回答下列问题。【小题1】Why did the Wilsons have a family meeting?&&&&【小题2】What did they decide first?&&&&【小题3】When did they decide to go?&&&&【小题4】How did the Wilsons decide to travel?&&&&【小题5】What they didn’t decide?&&&&Because they wanted to plan the vacation.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-山西农业大学附属中学八年级下学期第一次月考英语题
分析与解答
习题“任务型阅读。阅读短文,并回答问题。(10分)  The Wilsons decided to go overseas for vacation. They had a family meeting(会议) to...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要描述了威尔逊一家的一次家庭会议,他们虽然决定了什么时候去旅行和乘什么交通工具,但是没有决定去哪儿旅行,还是相当于什么都没决定。【小题1】根据The Wilsons decided to go overseas for vacation. They had a family meeting(会议) to plan the vacation.描述,可知他们要为旅行制定计划。故答:Because they wanted to plan the vacation.【小题2】根据so the family’s first decision was when to go on vacation.及上文描述,可知他们首先决定的是什么时候去。故答:First they decided when to go. / when they are going first.【小题3】根据They decided to go in July.可知答:They decided to go in July.【小题4】根据At last they agreed to travel by plane.描述,可知答:They decided to travel by plane.【小题5】根据but I don’t know where we are going!”可知答:They didn't decide where to go.
本题中个别小题不能直接从文中找到答案,需要自己根据相关内容分析总结。一定要弄懂全文后再动手解答问题。书写答案时,注意首字母大写,因为是回答问句,即使只有一个单词也是一个句子。为避免不必要的错误,只要能使用原文的就尽量使用原文回答问题,即使自己总结也尽量使用短句。同时并注意人称和数的变化。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
任务型阅读。阅读短文,并回答问题。(10分)  The Wilsons decided to go overseas for vacation. They had a family meeting(会...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“任务型阅读。阅读短文,并回答问题。(10...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“任务型阅读。阅读短文,并回答问题。(10分)  The Wilsons decided to go overseas for vacation. They had a family meeting(会议) to plan the vacation. “First,” Mr Wilson said, “we should decide where we are going.”  “I don’t agree,” Mrs Wilson said, “I think we should decide when we are going first. We don’t want to go to places when they are cold.” Mr Wilson agreed, so the family’s first decision was when to go on vacation. They decided to go in July.  “Now we can decide where to go,” said Mr Wilson.  “But, Dad,” Ben said, “don’t you think that where we go depends on how we go? If we plan to fly, we can go a long way. If we plan to drive, we can’t go far.”  Again, Mr Wilson agreed, and they discussed this. At last they agreed to travel by plane.And so the planning meeting went on. The next day, one of Mr Wilson’s friends at work asked, “Where are you going for vacation?”  “Well,” Mr Wilson told him, “we are going in summer by plane, but I don’t know where we are going!”根据短文内容回答下列问题。【小题1】Why did the Wilsons have a family meeting?____【小题2】What did they decide first?____【小题3】When did they decide to go?____【小题4】How did the Wilsons decide to travel?____【小题5】What they didn’t decide?____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“任务型阅读。阅读短文,并回答问题。(10分)  The Wilsons decided to go overseas for vacation. They had a family meeting(会议) to plan the vacation. “First,” Mr Wilson said, “we should decide where we are going.”  “I don’t agree,” Mrs Wilson said, “I think we should decide when we are going first. We don’t want to go to places when they are cold.” Mr Wilson agreed, so the family’s first decision was when to go on vacation. They decided to go in July.  “Now we can decide where to go,” said Mr Wilson.  “But, Dad,” Ben said, “don’t you think that where we go depends on how we go? If we plan to fly, we can go a long way. If we plan to drive, we can’t go far.”  Again, Mr Wilson agreed, and they discussed this. At last they agreed to travel by plane.And so the planning meeting went on. The next day, one of Mr Wilson’s friends at work asked, “Where are you going for vacation?”  “Well,” Mr Wilson told him, “we are going in summer by plane, but I don’t know where we are going!”根据短文内容回答下列问题。【小题1】Why did the Wilsons have a family meeting?____【小题2】What did they decide first?____【小题3】When did they decide to go?____【小题4】How did the Wilsons decide to travel?____【小题5】What they didn’t decide?____”相似的习题。百度题库旨在为考生提供高效的智能备考服务,全面覆盖中小学财会类、建筑工程、职业资格、医卫类、计算机类等领域。拥有优质丰富的学习资料和备考全阶段的高效服务,助您不断前行!
京ICP证号&&
京网文[3号&&
Copyright (C) 2017 Baidu扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
听下面一段材料,回答
听下面一段材料,回答第1-2题.
1.Why did the woman make the phone call?
A.To change her appointment.B.To discuss a business plan.C.To arrange an exhibition .
2.When are they going to meet?
A.Wednesday.&& B.Thursday.&& C.Friday.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码百度题库旨在为考生提供高效的智能备考服务,全面覆盖中小学财会类、建筑工程、职业资格、医卫类、计算机类等领域。拥有优质丰富的学习资料和备考全阶段的高效服务,助您不断前行!
京ICP证号&&
京网文[3号&&
Copyright (C) 2017 Baidu以下试题来自:
单项选择题
M: What time are you leaving tomorrow
W: You mean to go to the bank
M: Yes, I&d like to go with you if I may.
W: I&d be glad to take you, I plan to leave here about nine-thirty.
When are they going to leave ()
A.At about 9:13.
B.At about 9:00.
C.At about 9:30.
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
A.To look back to the early days of this passage.
B.To explain what technical problems may occur with computers.
C.To discourage unnecessary investment in computers.
D.To warn against a mentally lazy attitude towards computers.
A.life on land probably began about 430 years ago
B.the first animal on land came from oceans
C.there wouldn&t be animals without plants
D.plants are the only form of life that is able to get and store energy
A.advised
B.offered
A.In a second-hand book shop.
B.In a publisher&s office.
C.In a library.
A.American bills are not the same color.
B.American bills are the same size and color.
C.American bills are the same color but different size.
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷

我要回帖

更多关于 when they cry 的文章

随机推荐