我的动物朋友5句话英语作文8句

小学英语作文:我的动物朋友
来源:  【】 
Look!This is my animal frlend。  It has two eyes,two ears,four feed and a grow a tail。  Well, guess w……
  Look!This is my animal frlend。
  It has two eyes,two ears,four feed and a grow a tail。
  Well, guess who it is?
  Yes!You guessed it。It is a dog。
  My dog is white。I usually go to the park With it in the weekends。We often fly kites in spring。I like swimming,but it is no?t。But we're still good friends!
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 8:52:18)?&&( 8:49:19)?&&( 8:47:46)?&&( 8:45:52)?&&( 17:08:16)?&&( 17:04:57)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
holiday的英语作文不少于8句话要有中文8句就够了
黑天使4062
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My summer holiday I had a happy summer holiday because I did many interesting things.I went to the beach and I swam in the sea.I called my friend and played with them.I visited my grandparents and ate much delicious food.Then I went to the zoo whit my sister.I was very happy.Because I saw a lot of animals.They were very lovely.So I took photos of all animals.I liked the butterflies best.They were colourful and beautiful.My sister liked it too.I had a wonderful summer holiday this year.What about you?Can you tell me somthing about it?我的假期  我有一个快乐的暑假,因为我做了许多有趣的东西.  我去海边,我在大海里游泳.我打电话给朋友和他们玩了.“我去拜访我的祖父母和吃了许多美味的食物.  然后我去了动物园与我的妹妹.我非常高兴.因为我看见很多动物.他们很可爱.所以我拍照,所有的动物.我喜欢蝴蝶最好的.他们是五彩缤纷的和美丽的.我的妹妹喜欢它了.  我有一个很棒的暑假
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
写作我建议你用易改,可以百度下,下个免费的,可以帮助你改作文。我用着觉得挺好。
扫描下载二维码我的朋友英语作文5篇
我的朋友英语作文5篇
【 - 朋友】
  英语(English),属于印欧语系中日耳曼语族下的西日耳曼语支,是由古代从丹麦等斯堪的纳维亚半岛以及德国、荷兰及周边移民至不列颠群岛的盎格鲁、撒克逊和朱特部落的日耳曼人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到了世界各地。下面是小编为你带来的我的朋友英语5篇 ,欢迎阅读。  初中英语作文介绍朋友的范文一:My friend  I have a lot of friends but Amy is my best friend.He is a boy. Both of us are good at English, so we often have a chat in English in our spare time. After school, we often play football together on the playground. He runs so fast that I can not catch up with him. He is an excellent student. He not only gets good marks in all subjects but also is very kind and modest. He loves popular songs and also classical music.  初中英语作文介绍朋友的范文二:My friend  I have a good friend. Her name is Betty. She a lovely girl. She is 14 years old . I`m one year older than her. Her eyes are bigger than mine. Her hair is black and long. My hair is longer than hers. Betty is 156 centimeters tall. I'm two centimeters taller than her. She is about 40 kilos. I'm 50 kilos. So she is thinner than me. Betty is a beautiful and helpful girl. She does better in English than me. She often helps me with my English. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes dancing very much. She wants to be a dancer one day. She dances beautifully. I can learn a lot from her. I think we'll be good friends forever.  初中英语作文介绍朋友的范文三:My friend  I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practices reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation.  He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made great progress. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future.  初中英语作文介绍朋友的范文四:My friend  My friend and I are good friends.she is shy and I am outgoing.she likes studying English but I like studying math.she has long straight black hair and I have short curly blackhair.she likes playing football but Ilike playingbasketball.we are still friends.  She is always studies home but I always study at school because it is very interesting.I like watching action moves but she likes watching the TV show she has big eyes and she likes wearing jeans but I like wearing shirt.she usually helps me in my study  初中英语作文介绍朋友的范文五:My friend  I have several friends. Wang Lin is my best friend. He is eleven yearsold. He comes from Beijing.Wang Lin came here three years ago. He came with his parents. His father is an engineer and his mother is a middle school teacher. He has no brothers or sisters. He is the only child of his parents.We are classmates at school, so we see much of each other.He is fond of English and I am good at maths. We always help each other. Both of us have made great progress in our studies.We have made up our minds to study harder and win success in our studies.
[我的朋友英语作文5篇]相关文章:
本文来源:
本文已影响人
精彩抢先看New  Top
最热文章榜Hot  Top

我要回帖

更多关于 我的动物朋友英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐