用所给的词填空I__social listeningg__to pop song now.(be,listen)

用所给词的适当形式填空。
用所给词的适当形式填空。
1. My grandparents live in a village nearby. I go _____ (see) them once a week.2. Does your brother enjoy _____
(take) a walk after supper?3. I would love_____
(make) friends with him.4. Can you come to_____ ( I ) birthday party?5. Thanks for_____
(tell) me the way to the post office.6. Listen! Who _____ (sing) in the next room?7. Jackson _____ (be) my favorite singer. I enjoy _____ (listen) to his song.8. Hurry up. The film _____ (begin) in a few minutes.9. _____
(not read) in the sun. It's bad for
your eyes.10. You must look after yourself and keep _____
3. to make
5. telling
6. is singing
7. is listening
8. will begin
9. Don't read
10. healthy
试题:用所给词的适当形式填空。
1. My grandparents live in a village nearby. I go _____ (see) them once a week.2. Does your brother enjoy _____
(take) a walk after supper?3. I would love_____
(make) friends with him.4
试题地址:http://tiku.xueersi.com/shiti/158273
这道试题主要考察你对知识点""的考点理解,关于知识点解析请看
解释下列加粗的字词。(1)吾既已言之王矣 既已:__________________________(2)公输盘诎,而曰:“吾知所以距子矣,吾不言。”
诎:_________
而:__________(3)然胡不已乎?
已:_____________________(4)臣以王吏之攻宋也,为与此同类。
以:_____________
为:______________
在○里填上“>”“<”或“=”。
24+8○42-8
25+35○100-40
92-28○39+15
1m-35cm○70cm
15元8角○8角+9角
3张20元○1张50元
识图填空.如图是某校四、五年级为灾区捐款情况统计图:(1)表示四年级学生捐资的扇形圆心角是______度;(0)五年级捐款11它它元,六年级有捐款______元;(3)从统计图g,右还个解哪些信息?(请写一条)______.
已知空间4个球,它们的半径分别为2, 2, 3, 3,每个球都与其他三个球外切,另有一个小球与这4个球都外切,则这个小球的半径为(  )
—Who’s that?—My sister. ______ works in a factory.
美国独立战争时的大陆军总司令是_________。美国南北战争时北方的领导人是_________。
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:39
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
七年级英语下册(用所给动词的正确形式填空专练)附答案
下载积分:100
内容提示:七年级英语下册(用所给动词的正确形式填空专练)附答案
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:687|
上传日期: 07:30:40|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 100 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
七年级英语下册(用所给动词的正确形式填空专练)附答案
关注微信公众号小升初用所给词适当形式填空专项练习
您现在的位置:
小升初用所给词适当形式填空专项练习
  根据句意,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。
  1.You can ask ________(they) some questions.
  2.My clothes ________(be) on the bed.
  3.Look!________ (this) are his books.
  4.Jack ________(sing) three songs at the party yesterday evening.
  5.Excuse ________(I) . Where is the park?
  6.There are two________ (man) teachers in the room.
  7.The ________(child) are watching TV now.
  8.They________(fly)kites in the playground(操场) last Sunday.
  9.Do you want________(stay)at home today?
  10.It was a________(rain)day.
  11.His father is in the________(live)room.
  12.It often________(snow)in winter.
  13.He________(take) a train to Changsha tomorrow.
  14.He can throw the ball________(easy)。
  15.There are eleven________(play)in our team.
  16.I eat cabbages_________(one) a week.
  17.You need to eat vegetables for a________(health)body.
  18.The girls enjoy________(listen)to music.
  19.They are playing________(happy)in the park.
  20.We must brush our________(tooth)every morning.
  21.His sister usually________(lie)on the bed.
  22.The boys are doing________(they)homework in the classroom now.
  23.How much is this pair of ________(shoe)?
  24._________(not open) the door.
  25.This pen is Tom’s. That pen is ________(Mike)。
  26.The music will________ (is) good for me.
  27.Don’t ask ________(she) any questions.
  28.Why didn’t help________ (they) with their English?21cnjy.com
  29.She looked at him ________(sad) and said nothing.
  30.Kate is ill. Her mother is ________(worry) about her.
  31.Yesterday I helped to find a ________(lose) boy.
  32.My mother helps us________ (speak) English.
  33.This book is very________ (excite), so we all like ________(read) it.
  34.There ________(be) some good news for you.
  35.He has tried ________(two) ,but he failed.
  36.Surfing is a________ (pop) water sports.
  37.We all had an ________(enjoy) evening.
  38.What is the ________(little) expensive by bus by train or by plane?
  39.I ________(teach) here ten years ago.
  40.Would you like ________(use) my bike?
  41.The students of Class Two ________(sweep) their classroom now.
  42.People ________(not listen) to the radio at that time.  21*cnjy*com
  43.It’s better to give than ________(receive)
  44.When you ________(live) in this town?
  45.You________ (come) here last year.
  46.When ________(you) ________(see) him? I ________(see) him last Sunday.
  47.The car is ________(use) .
  48.I didn’t know what ________(happen)。
  49.What’s wrong with ________(they)?
  50.The workers ________(build) ten years ago.
  51.We must ________(clean) the table once a day.
  52.The dog ________(lie) on the floor now.
  53.She ________(visit) her aunt the next week.
  54.Her mother ________(cook) at this time yesterday.
  55.The students ________(do) their homework. ________(not make) any noise!
  56.you ________(go) to Beijing last week? Yes. I ________(do)。
  57.The old man often ________(tell) the children a story in the evening. This evening he ________(tell) two stories.
  58.Would you please tell us how ________(make) the watch ________(work)?
  59.She doesn’t know what ________(do) and where ________(go)。
  60.My friend can’t decide which pair of trousers ________(choose)。 So she asked me to go shopping with her.
  61.Please wake me up five tomorrow.
  62.Who are you ________(wait) for ?
  63.The moon ________(move) round the earth.
  64.My brother ________(leave) for Hongkong next week.
  65.Last week we ________(have) a ________(run) race at school.
  66.How many ________(woman, teacher) are there in your school?
  67.It’s very important for us________ to the teacher carefully in class. (listen)
  68.What about ________some hamburgers? (eat)
  69.One of my classmates ________very hard. (study)
  70.What are they doing? They ________(chat) under a big tree.
  71.She wants ________(buy) Olympic mascots(吉祥物) for herself.
  72.I like ________(read) very much, but I don’t like ________(read) today, I’m tired.
  73.My father ________(study) English very well.
  74.Listen ! Who ________(shout) for help next door.
  75.Can elephants________ (walk) on tiptoe?
  根据句意,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。
  1.You can ask 答案 (they) some questions. ask动词,后加人称代词宾格
  2.My clothes 答案 (be) on the bed. clothes只作复数形式
  3.Look! 答案 (this) are his books. Be动词是复数are, 所以用这些these
  4.Jack 答案 (sing) three songs at the party yesterday evening. Yesterday过去时间
  5.Excuse 答案 (I) . Where is the park? 动宾结构
  6.There are two 答案 (man) teachers in the room.
  7.The ________children________(child) are watching TV now. child复数children
  8.They________flew________(fly)kites in the playground(操场) last Sunday. Fly过去式flew
  9.Do you want________to stay________(stay)at home today? Want to+ 动原 want+ 名词
  10.It was a________rainy________(rain)day. 修饰名词用形容词rainy
  11.His father is in the________living________(live)room. 动词ing可作形容词
  12.It often________snows________(snow)in winter. Snow做动词,下雪
  13.He________will take________(take) a train to Changsha tomorrow. 将来时 will+ 动原或者be going to + 动原
  14.He can throw the ball________easily________(easy)。 用副词修饰动词 throw
  15.There are eleven________players________(play)in our team. Play的名词player
  16.I eat cabbages________once________(one) a week. Once a week固定短语 一周一次
  17.You need to eat vegetables for a________healthy________(health)body. 修饰名词用形容词
  18.The girls enjoy________listening________(listen)to music. Enjoy + 动词ing 喜欢做某事
  19.They are playing________happily________(happy)in the park. 副词修饰动词
  20.We must brush our________teeth________(tooth)every morning. Brush one’s teeth刷牙
  21.His sister usually________lies________(lie)on the bed. 主语是三单,动词加s
  22.The boys are doing________their________(they)homework in the classroom now. do one’s homework 做某人的家庭作业
  23.How much is this pair of________shoes________(shoe)?
  24.________Don’t open________(not open) the door.
  25.This pen is Tom’s. That pen is ________Mike’s________(Mike)。
  26.The music will —— (is) good for me.
  27.Don’t ask &________(she) any questions.
  28.Why didn’t help &________ (they) with their English?
  29.She looked at him &________(sad) and said nothing.
  30.Kate is ill. Her mother is &________ (worry) about her.
  31.Yesterday I helped to find a &________ (lose) boy.
  32.My mother helps us &________ (speak) English.
  33.This book is very &________(excite), so we all like &________ (read) it.
  34.There &________ (be) some good news for
  35.He has tried &________ (two) ,but he failed.
  36.Surfing is a &________(pop) water sports.
  37.We all had an &________ (enjoy) evening.
  38.What is the &________ (little) expensive by bus by train or by plane?
  39.I &________(teach) here ten years ago.
  40.Would you like to &________ (use) my bike?
  41.The students of Class Two are &________(sweep) their classroom now.
  42.People don’t &________(not listen) to the radio at that time.
  43.It’s better to give than &________ (receive)
  44.When did you &________ (live) in this town?
  45.You &________ (come) here last year.
  46.When &________ (you) &________ (see) him? I &________ (see) him last Sunday.
  47.The car is &________ (use) .
  48.I didn’t know what &________ (happen)?
  49.What’s wrong with ________them________(they)?
责编:xiaoq
免责声明:本网站所收集的部分公开资料来源于互联网,转载的目的在于传递更多信息及用于网络分享,不用于商业用途,不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,也不构成任何其他建议。本站资料由编辑整理上传,本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的作品,请与我们取得联系,我们会及时修改或删除。
看过本文的人还看了名词和代词练习.jsp_伤城文章网
名词和代词练习.jsp
(reading comprenhension)Mr. White is a good English teacher. He comes from Melbourne, Australia. He wants to work in China because he likes our country. He says the Chinese people are very friendly and he enjoys living in China. He likes working in our school. He likes the school life here. He teaches us English . There are fifty students in his class. Mr. White is kind. He and his students are good friends,too. Now some of the students are playing on the playground. Bill and Mike are running on the playground. Tom and John are jumping. Mary and Lucy are flying a kite. The other girls are playing games. Mr. White is playing with them. They are all having a really good time. ( )1. Where is Mr. White from? A. English B. The U.S.A C. Australia D. France ( )2.What does Mr. White do? A. A Chinese teacher. B.An American teacher C. An Italian teacher D. An English teacher ( )3. What is Mike doing? A. Doing his homework B. Jumping C. Playing games D. Running ( )4.What does Mr. White think about Chinese people? A. Friendly B. Beautiful C. Interesting D. All of them ( )5. Which sentence is NOT true according to the passage? A. All of the students are playing on the playground B. Mr. White is playing with his students C. Some girls are playing games. D. The students on the playground are having a nice time. (reading comprehension) China is a big country with a long history. Look at the map of China. Its shape(形状) is like a rooster. Beijing is the capital of China. China has a large population(人口). Chinese people are very friendly. The national flag of China is red and it has five yellow stars. Beijing is very beautiful. Tian’anmen Sueare(广场) , the Palace Museum(故宫博物馆) and the Summer Palace(颐和园) are in Beijing. Chinese food is very delicious. Many people from other countries come to China to taste the food. They often say, “ Great!” Beijing will hold(举行) the 29th Olympic Games in 2008. Welcome to Beijing! ( )1. China is a country with ___. A. a long history B. a large population C. many interest places D.all of the above ( )2. What’s the meaning of the underlined word “rooster”? A. 老虎 B。大象 C。公鸡 D。 长颈鹿 ( )3.The national flag of China has ___. A. four red stars B. four yellow stars C. five red stars D. five yellow stars ( )4. What place is NOT mentioned in this passage? A. The Great Wall B. The Palace Museum C. The Summer Palace D. Tian’anmen Square ( )5. Beijing will hold the ____ Olympic Games in 2008. A. 27th B. 28th C.29th D. 30th 名词复数 名词变复数规则: 1。一般情况,直接加 s book-books 2.以 ch,sh,x,s 结尾的名词,加 es watch-watches 3.以辅音字母(a,e,i,o,u 是元音字母,其余为辅音字母)加 y 结尾,把 y 变成 ies fly-flies 4.以 f,fe 结尾的,把 f,fe 变成 ves. Wife-wives 名词所有格 :表示有生命的东西的名词及某些表示时间、距离、星球、世界、国家等无生命的东西 的名词后加 ’s 来表示所有关系,叫做名词所有格。 一.名词所有格变化规则:1.单数名词和不以-s 结尾的复数名词在词尾加’s(以 s 结尾的只需加’ ) 构成所有格,主要用于有生命的东西。但也可用于表示时间、城市、地域、团体、机构等非生命的 事物(the boy’s)。2.以 s 结尾的复数名词,只在复数名词词尾加 ’即可(the students’)。 二.of 所有格:不能加’s 的名词,都可以与 of 构成短语,来表示所有关系。 the name of the book 三。双重所有格 :即双重所属。所谓“双重所有格” ,是指名词所有格或名词性物主代词同 of 构 成的所有格,即“of+名词所有格” friend of mine 或 a friend of my brother's 。a 四。 特殊所有格: 若一样东西为两人共有, 1. 则后一个人名用所有格; 且其后名词应为单数。 Lucy and Lily's mother 2. 如果不是两人共有,而是各有各的,则两个名词都用所有格,且其后名词应为 复数。Lucy's and Lily's mothers 名词练习题 1. There _____ a table with three legs in Jenny’s room.A. is B. are C. have D. has 2. There are _____ in the field. They’re eating grass.A. a horse B. much horses C. many horse D. many horses 3. It’s going to be a busy day today. I have ______ work to do.A. a hard B. a lot C. many D. much 4. He often has _______ for breakfast. A. two breads B. two pieces of breads C. two pieces of bread D. two piece of bread 5. I found the bottle in _______ room. A. Sara and Kate B. Sara’s and Kate’s C. Sara’s and Kate D .Sara and Kate’s 6. This is _______ bedroom. The twin sisters like it very much. A. Anne and Jane B. Anne’s and Jane’s C. Anne’s and Jane D. Anne and Jane’s1 要点考点分析: ( )1.I hear we will have a _______ holiday in _______. A. two day’s, two day’s time B. two day, two day’s time C. two-day, two days’ time D. two days, two-day time ( )2._______ mothers couldn’t go to the meeting, because they have gone to Chengdu. A. Li Lei and Lucy’s B. Li Lei’s and Lucy’sC. Li Lei and Lucy D. Li Lei’s and Lucy ( )3.There are four _______ and two _______ at _______. A. Johns, Marys, doctors B. Johns, Marys, doctor’sC. John’s, Mary’s, doctor’s D. John, Mary, doctor’s ( )4.---What would you like to drink, girls? ---_______, please. A. two cup of coffee B. two cups of coffee C. two cups of coffees D. two cup of coffees ( )5.Today is September 10th. It’s _______ Day. Let’s go and buy some flowers for our teachers. A. Teachers B. Teachers’ C. the Teachers’ D. Teacher’s ( )6.Oh, dear, I forget the two _______. A. room’s number B. room’s numbers C. room numbers D. rooms’ numbers ( )7.This is Elizabeth Tina Brown, our new teacher. You may call her _______. A. Mr. Brown B. Miss Brown C. Mrs. Tina D. Ms. Elizabeth ( )8.There are many _______ in the basket. A. tomatoes B. tomatos C. tomato D. tomatoe ( )9.They are _______.A. woman teachers B. women teacher C. woman teacher D. women teachers ( )10.---What can I do for you? --- I’d like some _______. A. jar of orange B. jar of oranges C. jars of orange D. jars of oranges ( )11.Mr. Black has a _______. A. ten year old boy B. ten-year old boy C. boy of ten year old D. boy of ten ( )12.We’re _______ and they’re _______.A. China, America B. Chinese, Americans C. Chinas, Americas D. Chineses, Americas ( )13.Have you got _______?A. enough of bread B. enough of the breadsC. enough of the bread D. enough the bread ( )14.Miss Smith is a friend of _______.A. Mary’s mother’s B. Mary’s mother C. Mother’s of Mary D. Mary mother’s ( )15_______ are going to see a film.A. Green’s B. A Green’s C. The Green’s D. The Greens 综合能力训练: A组:( )1. There _______ many _______ in the fields.A. is, sheep B. is, sheeps C. are, sheeps D. are, sheep ( )2. That bridge was made of _______ in 1919.A. wood B. wooden C. some woods D. woods ( )3. If your shoes are too small, you can buy a bigger _______.A. one B. shoes C. pair D. pairs ( )4. His grandpa has two _______.A. son-in-law B. sons-in-law C. son-in-laws D. sons-in-laws ( )5. There _______ in today’s newspaper. A. is two pieces of news B. are two pieces of new C. is two piece of news D. are two pieces of news ( )6. Several _______ are still watching the traffic on a rainy day. A. hundreds polices B. hundred police C. hundred polices D. hundreds police ( )7. I found _______ in the city of Guangdong.A. a work B. work C. piece of work D. a piece of work ( )8. What _______ it is !A. a heavy rain B. heavy rain C. a heavy rains D. heavy rains ( )9. There are _______ in our school.A. many woman teachers and girls students B. many women teachers and girls students C.many woman teachers and girl students D. many women teachers and girl students ( )10. In our class, there are _______.A. two Germen B. two Germans C. two Germens D. two German ( )11. The Chinese are _______ brave and hard-working people.A. the B. / C. a D. one ( )12. “Where _______ my trousers?” the boy asked.A. were B. are C. is D. was ( )13. His family all _______ watching TV after supper.A. like B. likes C. is liking D. was liking ( )14. This is _______ bedroom.A. Lucy and Lily’s B. Lucy’s and Lily’s C. Lucy’s and Lily D. Lucy and Lily (reading comprehension1) Dear Nancy, my name is Xiao Ming. I want to become a club member(成员) in our school. I’m not famous(出名) now. but maybe I can be famous someday! I can’t sing or dance or act in movies, but I can do many other things. I can play three instruments: the2 guitar, the violin and the drums. I think I can be in the music club. Maybe I can be a famous musician(音乐家). I like to read story books and I can write stories. Maybe I can be a famous writer. I like sports, too, but I don’t think I can be a famous and successful(成功的) sportsman. Can I join you? ( )1. What does the underlined word “instruments” mean in Chinese? A. 乐谱 B.乐器 C。乐章 D。吉他 ( )2. What can’t Xiao Ming do? He can’t ___. A. write stories B. paly the violin C. act in movies D. play the guitar ( )3. Xiao Ming thinks he can be a famour ___ or a famous writer. A. musician B. actor C. sportsman D. singer ( )4. What clubs do you think Xiao Ming can join? A. music/sports/writer B. music/sports/acting C.reading/sports/writer D. music/writing/writer ( )5.Xiao Ming likes to read story books___. A. and he can write stories B. but he can write stories C. and he can write books D. but he can write books (reading comprehension2) Mr. Hu works in a school. He does lots of things everyday. He often forgets his family’s birthday. But he doesn’t forget it is his wife’s birthday today. He wants to give her a present. A big store is near his school. It sells many things. Form the store people can buy some food, some clothes…After work Mr. Hu goes to the store. He wants to buy her a sweater. But the sweaters in the store are red. His wife doesn't like the colour. At last he buys some flowers. He gets home and says,”happy birthday, dear! It’s October 26th today. I don’t forget your birthday this year.! “ Mrs. Hu is very happy and says, “thank you but my birthday is the day before yesterday.” ( )1. When is Mrs. Hu’s birthday? A. On October 24th. B.On October 25th. C. On October 26th. D. On October 28th. ( )2. Why does Mr. Hu often forget his family’s birthday? A. He does’t like his family b. There are many people in his family C. He has lots of things to do everyday D. He often doesn’t go home ( )3. What colour does Mrs. Hu like? A. Red B. Yellow C. Green D. We don’t know ( )4. Why doesn't Mr. Hu buy a sweater for his wife? A. He doesn’t have enough (足够的) money B. She doesn’t like red sweaters C. he likes flowers D. She doesn’t need sweraters ( )5. Mrs. Hu sees the flowers and she____. A. is sad with him B. doesn’t like the flowers C. isn’t happy D. is still very happy. 名词练习 ( )15. The young teacher is a friend _______.A. my sister’s B. my sister C. of my sister’s D. of my sister ( )16. Please make me _______.A. room B. a room C. the room C. rooms ( )17. Do you know _______ sitting behind the door? A. the name of the girls B. the name of the girl C. the names of the girl D. the girl’s name ( )18. After climbing 2 hours, we had _______ rest. A. few minutes B. a few minute’s C. a few minutes’ D. few minutes’ ( )19. I have some _______, but not any white _______. A. newspapers, paper B. newspaper, paper C. newspaper, papers D. newspapers, papers ( )20. ---Oh, Lei Lei. What did you do with Jim yesterday? --- I got some_______ and he bought some _______. A. photoes, tomatoes B. photoes, tomatos C. photos, tomatoes D. photos, tomatos ( )21. _______ in a small village at the foot of a hill. A. The Black lives B. The Blacks lives C. The Blacks live D. Blacks live ( )22. Everyone knows March 8 is _______. A. Women’s Day B. Woman’s Day C. the Women’s Day D. the women Day ( )23. The teacher told me to write an ___ composition.A. 800-word B. 800-words C. 800-words’ D. 800- words ( )24. This paper is too small. Do you have ____?A. a bigger piece B. a bigger one C. a bigger paper D. a big one ( )25. Some _______ were found eating _______ near the river. A. sheep, grasses B. sheeps, grasses C. sheeps, grass D. sheep, grass ( )26. I don’t know the way _______.A. his home B. to home C. to his home D. going home ( )27. I want to buy ten _______ of coloured ____.A. box, chalk B. box, chalks C. boxes, chalk D. boxes, chalks ( )28. Tom regards Tianjin as his second _______ because he has been here for over ten years. A. family B. house C. room D. home B 组: ( )1. In the library when Lin Mei and Lily saw the _______ “ No Talking!”, they stopped talking. A. radio B. sound C. speaking D. instruction3 )2. Last night, there was a food accident. Ten _______ were ill, but no _______ were lost. A. child, lives B. children, life C. children, lives D. child, life ( )3. This class _______ now. Miss Gao teaches them.A. are studying B. is studying C. studying D. studies ( ) 4. You should do more _______, please don’t always do your _______. A. exercise, exercise B. exercise, exercises C. exercises, exercises D. exercises, exercise ( )5. Much _______ is needed in this country. A. clothing B. cloths C. clothes D. clothe ( )6. She expressed her _______ to the old man for his kindness.A. thank B. thanks C. one thank D. some thank ( )7. There _______ some meat and some apples on the table.A. is B. are C. were D. was ( )8. Nothing but two beds _______ in the room.A. are B. is C. has D. have ( )9. Were is John? He is at _______.A. Mr. Green’s B. Mr. Green C. the Mr. Green D. the Green’s ( )10. She was more clever than_______.A. the rest of us B. us the rest C. the other of us D. us the other ( )11. It’s only _______ walk, so you can get here on foot.A. half an hour B. half an hour’s C. half an hours D. half an hours’ ( )12. This is _______ to an end.A. means B. a mean C. a means D. some mean ( )13. Do you believe that there are two _______ in my class?A. Maries B. Marys C. Mary’s D. Marys’ ( )14. They are __of different presses.A. editor-in-chiefs B. editors-in-chief C. editor-in-chief D. editors-in-chiefs ( )15. My brother has been a soldier for nearly _______. A. one and a half year B. one and a half years C. one and half year D. one and half years 必背内容: 人称代词主格、宾格、形容词性物主代词。 人称代词主格、宾格、形容词性物主代词。 我 你 我们 你们 他 主格 I you we you he 宾格 me you us you him adj 性物主代词 my your our your his n 性物主代词 mine yours ours yours his 反身代词 myself yourself ourselves yourselvs himself 她 它 she it her it her its hers its herself itself 他们 they them their theirs themselves(主格做主语;宾格做宾语,放在动词和介词后面; adj 性物主代词做定语,放在名词前面或作表语; n 性物主代词相当于名词用,做主语,宾语或表语。 反身代词做同位语或补语。 二、用人称代词填空: 1. Tom and I are teachers. _______ are nice. 2.My name is Jim. _______ am A. 3.Princess is a student. ________ isn’t French. 4.Jack and Kate are students. _______are good. 5. That is a coat. _______ isn’t a nice one. 6. Li Lei is a boy. _______ is there. 7._______ (it) cup is green. 8._______ (she ) cup is white. 9. Is this _______ (he) cup? 10. Give _______ (he) a glass, and give _______ (they) 3 glasses. 11. Give _______ (we) 5 cups. 12. This is _______ (I) mother. Nice to meet _______ (your). 选择题 1. She is a student, _____ name is Julia. A. its B. her C. hers D. his 2. Could you help _____ with _______ English, please.A. I, my B. me, me C. me, my D. my, I 3. A friend of _____ came here yesterday.A. my B. his C. him D. himself 4. ______ pencil-box is beautiful. But ____ pencil-box is more beautiful than ______one.A. His, my, he B. Tom's, mine, his C. His , my, his D. Tom's, mine, his 5. Most of ______like Chinese food.A. they B. Their C. Them D. theirs 6. Don't you give ____ a cup ? A. I and my friend B. my friend and I C. my friend and me D. my friend and I to 7. ______ works very hard!A. we B. Him C.He D. His 8. ______ give _____ to _____. A. I, you , he B. He, it, you C. You, he , I D. You,I, me 9. She gave the erasers to Lucy and _______ .A. I B. me C. my D. his 10. That's not ______pen, it is_______one.A. our, it B. your, she C. your, herD. your, he 11.They give _____ 3 books.A. us B. our C. I D. his 12. ______ are winning SARS. A.Our B. His C. We D.Us (Reading comprehension 1)There are black bears, white bears and brown bears on the earth. White bears are very large animals. They live in the North Pole near the sea. They swim very well. They eat fish and meat. Brown bears are very large animals,too. We can find them in big forests. Black bears live in the Far East. Some live in mountains. Some live in trees. In winter, bears go to their winter homes to sleep all winter. They are fat in winter and hungry in sping. ( )1.There are ___ kinds of bears in the world. A. four B. three C. two D. one ( )2.White bears live in the ___. A. South Pole B. big forests C.Far East D. North Pole near the sea ( )3.We can find brown bears in big ___. A. holes B. houses C. forests D. trees ( )4.They are hungry ___and fat___. A. in winter, in winter B. in spring, in spring4 C. in winter, in spring D. in spring , in winter ( ) 5.___bears sleep. D. In winter .B In summer C. In spring D. In autumn (Reading comprehension 2)Mr. Smith has a surprise for his family. He takes them out for their Sunday dinner. But his daughter Sue has a surprise for the family,too. Suddenly, she jumps up from the table. She runs to an old man sitting near her. She smiles at him and takes his hand(参加). “I’m so glad to see you” Sue says. “Well, I’m glad to see you ,too.” The old man says. “You are wearing nice new clothes today.”Sue says.“thank you”,the man says. “I think about(=miss) you often” Sue says. The old man looks happy. So Sue is happy too. Then she comes back to her family. “who is your friend?” Mr. Smith asks her. Sue’s eyes opens wide. “ don’t you know?” she asks. “he’s Father Christmas(圣诞)! I know him right away. But this is the first time I have seen him in summer!” ( )1.When does Mr. Smith family go out for dinner? A. On Saturday B. On Sunday C. On Sue’s birthday D. On Chrismas Day ( )2.The story happened___. A. in spring B. in winter C. in summer D. on Christmas Eve ( )3.Sue jumps up form the table because ___. A. she sees an old woman B. she becomes angry C. she sees her good friend .D she thinks she sees Father Christmas ( )4.The old man ___. A. looks angry .B is weraing red clothes .C is surprisd D. looks happy ( )5.Sue’s eyes opens wide because ___. A. she is angry with the old man .B she is happy to have a Christmas Day C. she is surprised at the old man’s age D. she sees Father Chrimast for the first time in summer 疑问代词:who, whose, which, when, where, what…. 相互代词:one another=each other 指示代词:this, these, that, those, such 不定代词:it, both(两者都), either(两者之一),neither(两者都不),all(所有),every(每一个,强调全部),each(每一个, 强调每一个),one, ones, other(另外的), another(另一个), little, few, many, much, some, any… 1. ______ (I ) name is Li Ming. What’s _____ (you ) name?2. ______(She ) is Linda. ______ (she) brithday is Sep .1st. 3. _______(I) book isn’t in _____ (he) bag. It’s in _____(she) bag.4. This is my cat. _____(it) name is Mi Mi. ____ (it) very nice. 5. I know ______(she). But I don’t know ______ (she) mother. I know ______ (she) is a good girl. 6. The boy is between _____ (you) and ____ (he). 7. Please join ______ (we) . ______ (we) clubs are very good. 8. _______ (I) favorite actor is Cheng Long. ______ (she) favorite color is red. 9. She wants _____ (they) to sing English songs. 10. Come and see Hua Xing clothes store for ________ (you) 11. Are ______ (this) your pens? No, ______ (it) aren’t. 1. ( ) 1 Though it rained heavily, ____ were still playing on the playground. A. they B. them C. their D. themselves ( ) 2 Tom and ____ will go to see our teacher, for ___ is ill. A. I; -she. B. she C. I; her D. her ( ) 3 Is___a boy or girl? A. she B. he C. one D. it ( ) 4 Only____know it. A. I and he B. he and you C. he and I D. I and you 2 ( ) 1 I saw___ playing in the street at that time. A. them B. they C. their D. theirs ( ) Jim will give____ a short talk tomorrow. A. we B. us C. our D. ours ( ) 3 Please ask____ not to skate on the thin ice. A. they B. them C. their D. theirs ( ) 4 The pen is hers. Pass it to____, please. A. her B. she C. hers D. herself ( ) 5 Let me go and give the coat to____. A. he B. his C. himself D. him ( ) 6 They asked___ to do the work. A. you, he and I B. you, him and me C. I, you and he D. me, you and him 3 ( ) 1 Who’s that at the door? ____ is the postman. A. She B. This C. It D. He ( ) 2 -Who’s that in the picture? A. It’s me B. That’s I C. This is a boy D. It’s I ( ) 3 -Look, who is coming? -___ must be our English teacher. A. She B. He C. It D. This ( ) 4 Someone is knocking at the door, but who can____ be? A. one B. he C. she D. it 4 ( ) 1 ___ was late summer and the weather was very hot. ; A. That B. It C. This D. It’s ( ) 2 What time is ____ now? A it B. all C. this^^ D: that ( ) 3 ___ a heavy rain last night. A. There had B. We had C. It was D. There is ( ) 4 ___ is 200 kilometres from here to the natural park. We have to go there by car. A. There B. It C. This D. The place 5 ( ) 1 The bird built___ nest (-4%) in the tree. A. it’s B. her’s C. hers D. its ^ ( ) 2 Have you seen___pen, a black one? A. these B. my C. you D. hers ( )3 Sorry I have forgot ____ telephone number. A. yours B. him C. you D. his 6 ( ) I The bear was shot in___ head. ? A. the B. its C. a D. this5 ( ) 2 The old man took the girl by ____ hand and they went down the street. A. her B. a C. the D. that ( ) 3 He apologized to me for hitting me___ face. A. on the B. at the C. in the D. in my 7 ( ) T Our room is big, but____ is bigger than____. A. our B. ours C. ours D. our ( ) 2 They aren’t our books. Are they____? A. your B. his C. her D. their ( ) 3 Our room is bigger than ___. A. you B. your C. yours D. her ( ) 4 You have a good room, I should say. But it’s not as big as___. A. I B. my C. me D. mine 8 ( ) 1 ____ is the best season of the year? A. When B. What C. Which D. What time ( ) 2 -____ is your sister? -She is a nurse. A. What B. Which C. How D. Who ( ) 3 -___ colour are your new shoes? -They are brown. A. Any B. Whose C. Which D. What ( ) 4 -___ is your classmate John like? -He’s very tall. A. How B. What C. Who D. Which 9 ( ) t ____ has happened and ____ did it? A. W who B. W who C. W what D. W what ( ) 2 Who waiting outside? Please ask them to come in. A. in B. has C. have D. are 10 ( ) 1 -_____ is that man over there? -He’s Mr Green. A. What B. Which C. How D. Who ( ) 2 -___ is the boy standing there? -He is my brother. A. Which B. What C. How D. Who ( ) 3 Who ___ the little American boy over there? A. were B. are C. is D.1 am ( )4 Who___these tall men? A. is B. am C. are D. was 11 ( ) 1 ____ one do you like, the blue one or the red one? A. What B. Which C. That D. This ( ) 2 -___ is bigger? -The yellow one. A. who B. whom C. which D. It ( ) 3 ___ of you would like to go with us? A. Who B. Which C. All D. Both 12 ( ) 1 -_____ bag is this? -It’s Jack’s, A. What B. Which C. Whose D. Who’s ( ) 2 -___ pencils are these? -They are theirs. A. Which B. Whose C. / D. These ( ) 3 ___ house is being repaired? A. V^hat B. Where C. Who D. Whose 13 ( )1 Please find out ____ he is looking after at home. A. who B. which C. whom D. when ( ) 2 ____ do you think you should help? A. Whose B. Which C. What D. Whom ( ) 3 He told me ___ he was sent for. A. whom B. that C. both D. where 14 ( ) 1 We ____ at the party last Sunday. A. enjoyed myself B. enjoyed ourselves C. enjoy myself D. enjoyed ourself ( ) 2 &Make____at home.& he said to his friends. A. yourself B. yourselves C. you D. yours ( ) 3 Let Tony do it by____. He is no longer a kid A. him B. his C. himself D. he ( ) 4 You are twelve now. ___ must look after___. A. Y yourself B. Y yourself C. Y your D. You’ yourself ( )5 She and her mother enjoyed ___ at the party. A. her - B. them C. herself D. themselves 15 ( ) 1 He and she are exactly as tall as____... jr A. themselves B. them C. their D. each other ( ) 2 People usually put small presents in ____ stocking on Christmas Eve. A. each other B. each others C. each other’s D. each others’ ( ) 3 The students often help___. A. one the other B. each the other C. one another D. two another 16 ( )1.This blue suit looks better than the green ____. A. / B. one C. suits ^ -- D. ones ( ) 2 -How many apples did your mother give you, Lucy or Lily? A. Each one B. One each C. One everyone D. One more ( ) 3 -Have you a computer? -Yes, I have a good____. A. some B. one C. it D. that ( ) 4 He has one blue pen and two red____. A. one’s B. those C. one D. ones ( ) 5 Is this story as interesting as__ A. the one B. some ones C. that one D. one (Reading comprehension 1)Sam lives in New York. His father has a shop there and his mother is a doctor. He’s seven years old now and begins to go to school this autumn. It’s a little far from their shop and his father drives a car to take him to school every day. So he’s not late for class and his teachers like him. It’s Monday today. Miss Hunt is teaching them to count(数)from one to ten. Sam is studying hard. Soon he can count them. Miss Hunt is happy and asks, “How many people are there in your family, Sam?” Sam is standing and begins to count with his finger. Then he says, “Two, Miss Hunt.” “who are they?” “My father and mother” “Oh?” Miss Hunt is surprised. She says, “there are three people in your family” “But now I’m not at home, but at school, you know.” ( )1.Sam is___. A. an English boy B. an American boy C. an English girl D. an American girl ( )2.Sam is in Grad ___now. A.One B.Two C. Three D. Four ( )3. Sam usually goes to school ___. A. on foot B. by bike C. by car D. by bus ( )4. The teacher like Sam because___.A. he’s the youngest in his class. B. he always goes to school on time C. he helps his classmates D. he often does something for his classmates ( )5.Why is Miss Hunt happy today? A. because Sam isn’t late for class B.because Sam is studying hard C. because6 the children are listening to her D. because Sam can count from one to ten (Reading comprehension 2)Christmas is the most important fetival(节日) in many countries. It is on December 25th . Before Christmas Day, people are busy preparing (准备)for it. They go shipping, clean their houses, give Chrismas cards to their friends and decorate(装饰) Chrismas trees with lights, colourful ball, stars and so on. On Christmas Eve, the night of December 24th , families often go to church(教堂). Children put up stockings by the firepalces or at the end of their beds before they go to bed. On the morning of Chrismas Day, children always get up very early and open the present in the stockings. They think the presents must be from Santa Claus! Then everyone gives gifts to each other. Later that day families usually have a big get-together with a special dinner. They greet each other and say “Merry Christmas” ( )1. Before Christmas Day, what do people do? A.Go shopping B.Clean their houses and give Christmas cards to their friends C. Decorate Chritmas trees with lights, colourful balls and stars D.All of the above ( )2.What do children do on the morning of Chrismas Day? A. they often go to church B. they often go to school C. they put up stockings D. they get up very early and open the presents in the stockings. ( )3. On Christmas Eve where do children put up their stockings? A. On the bed B. Under the bed C. in their shoes D. by the fireplaces or at the end of their beds. ( )4. Which one is NOT the Christmas activity(活动) according to to passage? A. they go shopping and clean their houses B. they give chrismas cards to their friends C. they decorate Chrismas trees with lights, colourful balls and stars D. they give their neighbours sweets ( )5. Children think the presents in their stockings are from ___. A. their fathers B. their mother C. Santa Claus D. their friends. 代词练习:17 ( ) 1 -I’ll show you how to throw a frisby. Throw ____ like ____ A. this B. it C. it D. this ( ) 2 -What colour is this? A. it’s a red B. This is red C. It’s red D. It’s a red colour ( ) 3 There is a pen on the table. Pass ____ to me,, please. A. this B. that C. it. D. which 18 ( ) 1.There are shops on _____ side of the street.________ of them do not close till 12 at night. A. All B. None C. Some D. Many ( ) 2 The boy runs faster than_______ in his class., A. any of the boy B. any boys C. any other boy D. all the boys ( ) 3 Tom is stronger than ___ in his class. A. any students B. other student C. any other student D. any other students ( ) 4 There is not ___ meat in my bowl. There is ____ chicken in it. A. any B. some C. any D. some ( ) 5 -I have forgotten my bread. -Never mind, you can have____. A. some of us B. some of our C. some of ours D. many of ours ( ) 6 -Is there ___ tea in’ that green cup? -^Yes, there is____. A. some B. any C. any D. some 19 ( ) 1 Could you do___for me, please? A. everything B. nothing C. something D. anything ( ) 2 The bottle is empty. There is___ in it. A. anything B. something C. nothing D. everything ( ) 3 -Turn off the TV, Betty. ____ is watching it. -Oh, no. Mum. I’m watching it now. A. somebody B. Nobody C. Everybody D. Anybody ( ) 4 -Did you find ___ in the room? -No, we found ___ there. A. nobody B. everybody C. somebody D. anybody ( ) 5 I have a lot of work to do. 1 have___ time to play. A. not B. any C- no D. some ( ) 6 As we know, he is___fool. A. not B. no a C. not an D. no 20 ( ) 1 I asked him for some oil, but he hadn’t. A. some B. any C. anything D. no ( ) 2 ___ of the four roads will take you to the hospital. A. Neither B. Either C. Both D. Any ( ) 3 Would you lend me of your money? & -? A. some B. lot C. a few D. any ( ) 4 Would you like___more coffee? , A. little B. any C. some D. another ( )5 -Have you any books on radio? -I’d like to borrow ___. A. those B. some C. them D. it 21 ( ) 1 Listen to me. I have____ to tell you. A. anything new B. something new C. new something D. nothing new ( ) 2 By the way, is there in today’s newspaper? A. something new o B. anything new C. new something D. new anything ( ) 3 Please be quiet. I have___ to tell you. A. important something B. nothing important C. important anything D. something important ( ) 4 I’m not busy. I haven’t ____ to do. A. something B. everything C. nothing D. anything ( ) 5 ____ has happened, I want you to tell me about it. A. Something B. Everything C. Anything D. Nothing 22 ( ) 1 Yesterday morning ___ boy broke into the garden. A. any B. some C. many D. much ( ) 2 ___ twenty boys were playing football at that time yesterday. A. Each B. Some C. No one D. Neither ( ) 3 Now I have ______ questions. Let’s go to ask our teacher. A. any B. much C. some D. a lot 23 ( ) 1 If you like these apples, you can take_____. A. any B. a lot C. that . D. this ( ) 2 I will do____for my motherland. A. anything B. many C. much D. something7 ( ) 3 -Did they find ___ in the park? -No, they found____there. A. nobody B. everybody C. somebody D. anybody 24 ( ) 1 I don’t know_____ of these people, for they are new workers. A. any B. some C. one D. much ( ) 2 He didn’t take ___ one. They are all here. A. many B. any C. a little D. that ( ) 3 1 haven’t read____ of the books. A few of the books are too difficult for me to read. A. any B. some C. two D. both 25 ( ) 1 Can I have___bottle of orange, please? A. another B. other C. others D. the others ( ) 2 There are forty-four students in Class One. Nineteen of them are boys, ___ are girls. A. the other B. the others C. others D. some others ( ) 3 Mr Smith has two sons. ____ is a soldier, ___ is a doctor. A. O another B. O other C. T the other D. O the other ( ) 4 There are many people in the park now. Some are boating. ____ are walking along the lake. A. the other B. other C. the others D. others ( ) 5 The glass is broken. Go and get____ . A. other B. another one C. .others D. the other ( ) 6 I borrowed two books. ____ is in English, and____ is in Chinese. A. It; another B. O another C. T another D. O the other 26 ( ) 1 _____ of them has an English dictionary. A. Every B. All C. Both D. Each ( ) 2 There are lots of English books here, and ____ of them is easy to understand. A. both B. all .C. every D. each ( ) 3 I didn’t know that you___would___there. A. all B. be C. all D: are ( ) 4 -Are these two books interesting? ^ -Yes, ____ of them are interesting. A. both B. all C. either D. neither 27 ( ) 1 He couldn’t make himself understood because ___ of us knew what he said. A. none B. no C. nobody D. not ( )2 I didn’t like the cross talk. ____ of the actors was funny. A. Both B. All C. Neither D. Either ( )3 _____ of them is good at singing. A. Both B. All C. No one D. Neither ( )4 -Which would you like, a cup of tea or a glass of milk? -____, thanks. I think I’ll just have a glass of water. A. None B. Neither C. Both D. Either ( )5 -How many monkeys did you see in the zoo? A. Never B. None C. No one D. Nothing 28 ( ) 1 We should speak English as___ as possible. A. many B. much C. few D. lot ( ) 2 It’s going to be a busy day today. I have____ work to do. A. a hard B. a lot C. many D. much ( ) 3 The boy has eaten two bananas already, but he wanted___. A. a few more B. few more C. a little more D. little more ( ) 4 Do you eat ____ fruit and vegetables? A. many B. more C. a lot D. a lot of 29 ( ) 1 I didn’t get any letters yesterday, but there were____ this morning. A. a little B. few C. little D. a few ( )2 The film isn’t interesting. ___ people like it. A. Few B. A little C. A few D. Little ( )3 She can speak ___ English now. A. a little B. a few C. many D. few ( )4 Hurry up! There is____ time left. A. few B. a few C. little D. a little ( )5 Sorry, I can’t answer your question. I know____ about the subject. A. a little B. little C. few D. a few 30 ( ) 1 The man missed the bus. ____ is why he was late for the meeting. A. It B. That C. This D. All ( ) 2 He has to stay at home. ___ he has a bad cold. A. This is because B. That’s why C. So is it D. The reason is ( ) 3 -How many books are there on the table? -Only four. A. This is all rightB. That’s all right C. That’s right D. It is all right (Reading comprehension1)Once an old man went to see a doctor. The doctor looked him over carefully and said,“Medicine won’t help you. You must have a good rest. Go to bed early, drink milk, walk a lot and smoke one cigar a day. Go to the country place for a mouth.”After a month the man came to the doctor again,“How are you ?” said the doctor,“I’m glad to see you again. You look much younger.” “OH! Doctor, feel quite well now, said the man , had a good rest。 went to bed early, I ” “I I drank a of milk and walked a lot。 You r advice certainly helped me, but you told me to smoke one cigar a day almost killed me first。 It’s no joke to start smoking at my age!’’ ( )1. The doctor told the man ____. A to go to bed early B to drink milk C to walk a lot D Both A, B and C ( )2. Which of the following sentences is true? A The doctor told the man to visit a beautiful city of country for a month. B The doctor didn’t tell him what to do. C After a month, the old man felt better. D The old man was younger than before after a month. ( )3. The doctor’s words were _____ for the old man’s health. A bad B good C well D strong ( )4. The doctor wanted the old man______. A to get worse B to smoke less than before C to help him D to start smoking ( )5. From what the old man said at last, we know_____.8 A one cigar a day was really helpful to him B one cigar a day was better than before C the old man was not a smoker at all D smoking made him feel better than before (Reading comprehension2)Mr Smith gave his wife ten pounds for her birthday. So the day after her birthday, Mrs Smith went shopping. She got on a bus and sat down next to an old lady. After a while, she saw that the old lady’s handbag was open. Inside it she saw a lot of pound notes just like hers. So she quickly opened her own bag and looked into it. The notes were gone. Mrs Smith was sure that the old lady had stolen them. She thought she would have t but, as she didn’t like making a trouble and getting people into trouble, she decided(决定) to take back the money from the old lady’s handbag and say nothing about it. She looked around the bus to make sure that nobody was watching, then she carefully put her hand into the old lady’s bag, took the notes and put them in her own bag. When she got home that evening, she showed her husband the beautiful hat. She had bought it that afternoon.“How did you pay for it?” he asked。“With the money for my birthday ,of course。”she answered。“Oh?What’s that then?” he asked as he pointed to a piece of ten-pound notes on the table. ( )1. Mrs Smith went shopping_____. A after a while B on her birthday C the day after her birthday D ten days later ( )2. Mrs Smith wanted to buy_____ with the ten-pound notes. A a cap B a hat C a handbag D a hat and a bag ( )3. The old lady sitting___her and her handbag open. A besides B in front of C next to D behind ( )4. Mrs Smith saw___ in the old lady’s handbag. A a pound note B a wad of ten pound notes C a wad of pound notes D ten pounds ( )5. Mrs Smith didn’t call the policeman because____. A she was on the bus B she was not sure whether she had the ten pound notes with her C she was too angry to do so D she didn’t like to make trouble for others There be 结构 1. There be 结构的完整形式是:There + be + 名词(主语) + 地点。通常用来表示“某地有某物” ; 2. There be 结构的否定形式是在 be 后面加否定词 not, 的用法: 用在肯定句中, 用在否定句和疑问句中。 这里注意 some 和 any 的用法:some 用在肯定句中,而 any 用在否定句和疑问句中。 3. There be 结构的疑问句形式是把 be 动词提前,回答用 Yes 或 No, Yes, there be. No, there be not. 4. There be 结构与 have 的区别:there be 表示存在关系,have 表示从属关系,即所有关系。 5. There be 结构中 there 本身没有意义,there be 一起,才表示“有” 。be 需要与主语的人称和数保持一致。 6. There be 遵循就近原则,及 be 的单、复数根据离主语最近的名词的单、复数来决定。 There be 句型中就化线部分提问:1)就主语提问,用 what(什么 ,句型为 What’s +地点状语? 什么), 地点状语? )就主语提问, 什么 地点状语 2)就地点状语进行提问,用 where,句型为 Where be(is\are) +主语? )就地点状语进行提问, 句型为 主语? 主语 3)就数量进行提问,用 how many(或 how much) )就数量进行提问, ( ) , 主语(复数形式 地点状语? 可以省略] 句型为 How many(或 How much) +主语 复数形式 (are there)+地点状语? [are there 可以省略 或 主语 复数形式)+( ) 地点状语 a. There is a box on the table. 1 2 1____________________________________________________2________________________________________________ b.There are 3 boys in the room.. 1 2 1____________________________________________________2________________________________________________ c.There is a bottle in the refrigerator. 1 2 1.____________________________________________________2._______________________________________________ d.There is a pencil on the desk. 1 2 1____________________________________________________2________________________________________________ e.There is a knife on the plate. 1 2 1.____________________________________________________2._______________________________________________ There be 句型专练 一.根据所给汉语完成句子。 1. 桌子上有一本书和两支钢笔。There _____ a book and two pens on the desk.9 2. 钱包里有些钱。There ____ some money in the picture. 3. 在吉姆的书包里有一些卡片。____ _____ some cards in Jim’s bag. 4. 里面还有其他的东西吗?_____ _____ anything else in it? 5. 我们学校有许多班。There _____ many _____ in our school. 6. 树上没有鸟。There _____ ______ birds in the tree. 二.选择填空: 1. Are there any maps on the wall? ___ A. There are some. B. Yes, there is. C. Yes, there is one. D. No, there are. 2. How many ____ are there in the picture? A. woman B. women C. buy D. milk 3. There aren’t ___ trees near the house. There is only one. A. any B. some C. many D. much 4. There ___ two bowls of rice on the table. A. is B. have C. has D. are 5. Are there ___ houses near the river? Yes, there are . A. some, some B. any, some C. any, any D. some, any 三.句型转换: 1. There is a woman near the house.(变复数)_________________________________________ 2. There are some buses near the hill.(变单数)_________________________________________ 3. There are some apples in the tree.(变一般问句) _________________________________________ 4. There are some oranges in the glass.(变否定句)____________________________________________ 5. Is there a baby in the room?(变复数)________________________________________________ 6. There are many beautiful flowers in the garden. (就划线部分提问) ___ ___ in the garden? 7. There is a bookcase in my study. (变一般问句)_____ _____ _____ _____ in your study? 8. There is a soccer ball and a basketball on the floor. _____ ____ on the floor? 9. My new dress is in the wardrobe. _____ _______ your new dress? 10. There are some big trees behind my house. _____ _____ ______ big trees? 四.there be 与 have 区别专练。 1. This desk _____ four legs. 2. ______ some books on the desk.3. Everyone ______ a dictionary in my class. 4. _______ (没有) knives in the room.5. I _____ a new sweater. 6. ______ some flowers and a desk in the room. 7. ______ nothing in the bag. 8. They ______ something to eat. 用 be 的正确形式填空 1. There _________ a piano against the wall. 2. There _________ some flowers on the desk. 3. There _________ some tea in the cup. 4. There _________ two tins of coke in the bag. 5. There _________ three buildings and a beautiful garden in our school. 6. There _________ some meat, some bread and some apples on the table. 7. There _________ a picture and a clock on the wall. 8. There _________ a volleyball match in our school the day after tomorrow. 9. There _________ no factories, hospitals and schools here fifty years ago. 10. There may _______ something wrong with your watch. 完形填空: Jack is eleven years old. He is a middle school 1. He goes to school by bicycle every 2. His bike is very 3. One day his bike is broken . So (于是) his father wants to buy a new bicycle for 4. On a Sunday morning , Jack and his father go to the department 5. ack sees 6. good bicycles. He chooses (选择) a blue 7. because he likes blue 8. “How much is it?” says his father . “365 yuan,” says the salesman . “I’ll take the bicycle .” Jack is very 9. He rides his new bicycle to his home . Now he goes to school 10. his new bike every day. ( )1.A. boy B. student C. girl D. teacher ( )2.A. day B. month C. year D. / ( )3.A. new B. broken C. fine D. old ( )4.A. her B. them C. him D. me ( )5.A. shop B. store C. office D. palace ( )6.A. many B. any C. much D. a lot ( )7.A. it B. that C. this D. one ( )8.A. ready B. a lot C. right D . then ( )9.A. happy B. sad C. tired D. bad ( )10.A. in B. on C by D. for 完形填空:Jack is eleven years old. He is a middle school 1. He goes to school by bicycle every 2. His bike is very 3. One day his bike is broken . So his father wants to buy a new bicycle for 4. On a Sunday morning , Jack and his father go to the department 5. ack sees 6. good bicycles. He chooses (选择) a blue 7. because he likes blue 8. “How much is it?” says his father . “365 yuan,” says the salesman . “I’ll take the bicycle .” Jack is very 9. He rides his new bicycle to his home . Now he goes to school 10. his new bike every day. ( )1.A. boy B. student C. girl D. teacher ( )2.A. day B. month C. year D. / ( )3.A. new B. broken C. fine D. old ( )4.A. her B. them C. him D. me ( )5.A. shop B. store C. office D. palace ( )6.A. many B. any C. much D. a lot ( )7.A. it B. that C. this D. one ( )8.A. ready B. a lot C. right D . then ( )9.A. happy B. sad C. tired D. bad ( )10.A. in B. on C by D. for10 11. There ________ any mail for you today. 12. There ________ any letters in the mailbox today. 13. How many kinds of animals ________ there in this area? 1. There _______ a lot of traffic at this time of day ,so you'd better_______more careful A. has,be B. have,been C. is,be D.are,are 2. There_______ some water in the cupA. is B.am C. are D. be 3. ______there enough good news in today's newspaper?A. Is B. Are C. Were D. Was 4. How many people ______in your family A. do you have B. are there C. you had D.there are 5. There _______ an apple and ten bananas in the basket. You can take any of them A. is B. are C. has D. have 6. How many teachers______there in your schoolB. is B. are C. have D. has 7. There______an apple tree near the river A. is B. am C. are D. be 8. There______ a talk about American country muic in our school tonight A. will have B. is going to have C. is going to has D. will be 9.There ______anything newin today's newspaper A. isn't B. aren't C. hasn't D. haven't 10. There______sheep in the fieldA. is small B. are much C. are a few D. are a little 11. There are ______in the field .They are eating grassA. a horse B. much horse C. many horse D. many horses 12. There is no rice in the bag. A. is it B. isn't it C. is there D. isn't there 13. There ______many trees here two years agoA. was B. is C. are D. were 14. ______? There are five A.How many boxes on the table B. What are those C.What's this D. How many boxes are there on the table 15.______on the table A. The pen is B. There is the pen C. Pen is D. There has a pen 16. There ______a new bed and an old desk in the roomA. is B. are C. have D.has 17. There ______an important meeting tomorrowA. will have B.will be C. is going to have D. is going to has 18.______many trees here three years agoA. There is B. There was C. There are D. There were 19. There ______thousands of works in that one A. am B. have C. be D. are 20. There ______a lot more people in this room than in that one A. is B. am C. have D. are 1.There ________ a bed and a big wardrobe with a mirror. A.are B.were C.was D.be 2.___ some milk on the table. A.There is B.There to be C.There being ? D.There are 3.___ a lot of cars in the town. A.There to be ? B.There being C.There is ? D.There are 4.Look, ___ some news on yesterday’s paper. A. there were B.there is C.there was ? D. there be 5.There ________ a war between his heart and his head. A.being B.are C.was D.were 6. There ___any books on the desk now. A.isn’t B.are C.weren’t D.aren’t 7.There___ some sheep, a map and a room in the picture. at that time. A.is B.are C.was D.were 8.Uncle Jesse,how many poor people ___? A.are there in your country B.is there in your country C.were there in your country D.was there in your country 9. ____ news here? A.How many ? B.How much C.How old D.How often Fill in the blank with “have,has”or “there is , there are” 1. I________a good father and a good mother. 2. ____________a telescope on the desk. 3. He_________a tape-recorder. 4. _____________a basketball in the playground. 5. She__________some dresses. 6. They___________a nice garden. 7. What do you___________? 8. ______________a reading-room in the building? 9. What does Mike___________? 10. ______________any books in the bookcase? 11. My father_________a story-book. 12. _______________a story-book on the table. 13. _______________any flowers in the vase? 14. How many students____________in the classroom? 15. My parents___________some nice pictures. 16. _____________some maps on the wall. 17. ______________a map of the world on the wall. 18. David__________a telescope.19. David’s friends___________some tents. 20. ______________many children on the hill. 用恰当的 be 动词填空。 1、There_____ a lot of sweets in the box.2、There _____some milk in the glass. 3、There _____some people under the the big tree.4、There_____ a picture and a map on the wall. 5、There _____a box of rubbers near the books.6、There_____ lots of flowers in our garden last year. 7、There_____ a tin of chicken behind the fridge yesterday.8、There_____ four cups of coffee on the table.11 Fill in the blank with “ have, has ” 1. I_________ a nice puppet. 2. He_________a good friend. 3. They__________ some masks. 4. We___________some flowers. 5. She___________ a duck. 6. My father____________ a new bike. 7. Her mother___________a vase. 8. Our teacher_________ an English book. 9. Our teachers___________a basketball. 10. Their parents___________some blankets 11. Nancy_________many skirts. 12. David__________some jackets. 13. My friends__________a football. 14. What do you__________? 15. What does Mike__________? 16. What do your friends___________? 17. What does Helen___________? 18. His brother________a basketball. 19. Her sister_________a nice doll. 20. Miss Li__________an English book. 1、用恰当的 be 动词填空。 1) There_____four seasons in a year. 2) There _____not any trees two years ago. 3) --- _____there a post office near your school? ---Yes, there . 4) ---How many stops _____there? ---There _____ only one. 5) There _____ not any stamps on the envelope. 6) _____ there any birds in the tree? 7) There _____a shopping centre near our school last year. But now there_____ no one. 8) There _____only three of us: my dad, my mum and me. 9) Here _____ some bread for you. 10) In New York, there _____ a lot of rain in spring. 2、选用“have, has, had, there is, there are, there was, there were”填空。 1) I _____a good father and a good mother. 2) _____a telescope on the desk. 3) He _____ a tape-recorder. 4) _____a basketball in the playground. 5) They _____ a nice garden. 6) My father _____a story-book last year. 7) _____ a reading-room in the building? 8) What does Mike_____ ? 9) _____any books in the bookcase? 10) How many students _____ in the classroom? 11) _____ a story-book on the table a moment ago. 12) What do you _____ ? 13) My parents _____some nice pictures. 14) _____some maps on the wall. 15) _____ a map of the world on the wall. 16) David’s friends _____some tents. 17) _____ many children on the hill. 作文:用你所学的知识介绍你的班级。 (不少于 70 词) (选择填空)Johnson ( 1 ) in a factory in a big town.He liked fishing very much and was very good ( 2 )it .Whem he was ( 3 ),he went down to the small river behind the factory and tired ( 4 )some fish ,but there were few there ,( 5 )the water was dirty.Then one summer he went to the seaside during his holidays and stayed at a snall cheap hotel. ( 6 )the first day he ( 7 )a lot of fish and was very( 8 ).He gave them to the hotel,and they ( 9 )them for all the guests(客人).And they enjoyed ( 10 ) very much .After that he did this every day. (1)A:works B:worked C:is working D:work (2)A:do B:on C:in D:at (3)A:free B:busy C:ill D:right (4)A:catch B:caught C:catches D:to catch (5)A:so B:because C:and D:or (6)A:on B:in C:at D:for (7)A:catch B:catches C:caught D:to catch (8)A:cheap B:free C:strong D:happy (9)A:cooked B:bought C:did D:put (10)A:it B:their C:theis D:them (选择填空)The students of Class 3 are ___11___ going to have any classes next week. They’re going to ___12___ the farmers ___13___ their work on the farm. They’re going to ___14___ apples. Many students think it’s ___15___ better than having classes. They’re going to get up ___16___ next Monday morning. They’re going to meet outside the school gate at 7:30. The farm is ___17___ near. They’re going there ___18___ bus. They’re going to ___19___ on their old clothes. They’re going to work ___20___. 11. a. no b. not c. having d. always 12. a. do b. help c. make d. give 13. a. doing b. with c. to make d. to doing 14. a. having b. picking c. pick d. have 15. a. more b. much c. many d. little 16. a. later b. earlier c. early d. late 17. a. not b. quite c. very d. no 18. a. take b. take a c. by d. on 19. a. wear b. take c. put d. have 20. a. hard b. a little c. heavy d. hardly 必背内容: 祈使句定义:用于表达命令、请求、劝告、警告、禁止等的句子叫做祈使句,也常称为命令句。 祈使句特点:1)动词原形开头 2)省略主语 you 祈使句的否定:只需在祈使句前加 Don’t 。 祈使句结构:12 1)Do(代表所有动词的原形)+宾语+其他。 Open the window. 2)Be(Be 动词原形)+表语(名词或形容词)+其他。 Be good. 3) Let(让)+宾语+动词原形+其他。 让某人做某事。 Let him sleep well. Let 的否定:Don’t let sb. do sth. 或 Let sb. not do sth. Go and wash your hands. (去洗你的手。――命令) Be quiet, please.(Please be quiet.) (请安静。――请求) Be kind to our sister. (对姊妹要和善。――劝告) Watch your steps. (走路小心。――警告) Look out!Danger! (小心!危险!――强烈警告,已如感叹句) Keep off the grass. (勿践草坪。――禁止) No parking. (禁止停车。――禁止) 口诀:祈使句无主语, 主语 you 常省去;动词原形谓语当, 句首加 don't 否定变; 朗读应当用降调, 句末常标感叹号。 将以下祈使句改为否定式: 1. Come here early.___________________________________________________________ 2. Ask him. _________________________________________________________________ 3. Please wait for her. _________________________________________________________ 4. Read the book carefully. ______________________________________________________ 5. Sit under the tree, please. _____________________________________________________ 6. Let’s go there together. _______________________________________________________ 用括号内所给词的适当形式填空: 1. It’s an important meeting. __________ (not, be )late. 2. ____________ (not,make) any nise! Your mother is sleeping. 3. ____________ (not, speak) with your mouth full of food and ____________ (be) polite. 4. ____________ ( not, talk) and ____________ (read) aloud. 5. ____________ (not,leave) your homework for tomorrow, Larry. 6. ____________ (look) out! A car is coming. 7. ____________ (give) us ten years and just see what our country will be like. 8. ____________ (not, let) the baby cry. 9. Wear more clothes or you ____________ (catch) a cold. 10. Let’s ____________ (not, say) anything about it. No.4 middle School (注意信件的完整格式) Kunming ,yunnan April 2nd ,2004 Dear editor (编辑) , I live in a beautiful city . Many visitors come to my city . there are so many colorful peacocks (孔雀) here . The peacocks mostly(主要) live on the grass land of Dongfeng Square They are given food freely by visitors . They usually throw food to them , and don’t think about whether(是否) the food is right or not . Some of the peacocks became ill , some even died after eating the bad food given by(通过) the visitors. I’m sure most of the visitors who throw food to the peacocks really like the birds , but don’t realize (意识到) that they may be doing them harm (伤害). The visitors should be told that what they have done is very harmful to the birds , and this kind of thing must be stopped from(stop from 阻止) happening(发生) . Perhaps we can build some small shops beside Dongfeng Square to sell peacock food . For us every man , it’s our duty (职责)to give more love to these beautiful birds and to look after them carefully. Y

我要回帖

更多关于 listeningexpress 的文章

随机推荐