想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩2页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文作文_初中作文_初一作文_32800字作文_作文大全_作文范文_百度文库·作文
大学里最难忘的课(2014.12)
When talking about the course which impresses me the most, I will certainly choose Basic
Chemical Experiment. As a student of science, I am always fascinated with the magic in test tubes, and from this course I gained more than pure knowledge.
To begin with, this course provides us opportunities to put theories into practices. The
experiments helped us testify and better understand what we have learned in books. Besides, by designing experimental procedures of own, we became more flexible and innovative.
Moreover, I also developed other skills that required outside labs through this course. For example,
to be focused and careful when proceeding a task, to be patient and calm when facing failures, and to communicate properly when you need someone else to cooperate. These can be very valuable assets to your life.
Basic Chemical Experiment influenced me not only on academic field but also on daily affairs,
therefore it’s the most impressing course to me.
在谈到这让我印象深刻的大部分过程中,我肯定会选择基础化学实验。随着科学的学生,我一直着迷于魔术的试
管,并从这个当然,我不是纯粹知识获得了更多。要使用开始,这当然给我们提供了机会,把理论付诸实践。实验帮助我们见证并更好地了解我们所学到的书本。此外,通过设计自己的实验过程中,我们变得更加灵活和创新。此外,我公司还开发了其他的技能,通过这门课程要求以外的实验室。例如,在进行任务时集中,细致,耐心,当面对失败冷静,当你需要别人合作,以正常通信。这是非常有价值的资产,你的生活。
基础化学实验对我的影响不仅在学术领域,而且在日常事务,所以这是最令人印象深刻的当然给我。
2.使你受益最深的校园活动
University is a place that provides a number of interesting activities to enrich our life on campus. In the two years, I have attended a couple of activities such as football club and reading society. The most benefited one popping into my mind is the sports meeting last month.
First of all, sports meeting offers a great opportunity to draw students’ attention from busy studies to the sports field. As students, most of our time is killed in the classroom and library. However, doing sports could be seen as a relaxing ingredient in tedious study life.
Secondly, as a member of football club, I attended the football game that day. I enjoyed the feeling of being united. During the game, we encouraged each other whe we cheered for each other when we scored a goal. All these taught me to be more and more team-oriented.
Lastly, doing sports benefits to our physical health. Increasingly sedentary lifestyle causes laziness and possibility of obesity. Therefore, this sports meeting on campus mobilized our students to enjoy the fun of sports.
This is the campus activity that has benefited not only me but also most of the students.
大学是一个提供了许多有趣的活动,丰富我们的校园生活的地方。在两年中,我参加了几个活动,如足球俱乐部和阅读社会。最受益1弹出到我的脑海里是运动会的最后一个月。首先,运动会提供了一个很好的机会,吸引学生的注意力从繁忙的研究,体育领域。作为学生,我们的大部分时间被杀死在教室和图书馆。然而,做运动可以看作是在枯燥的学习生活轻松的成分其次,作为足球俱乐部的一员,我那天参加了足球比赛。我喜欢被团结的感觉。在游戏过程中,我们相互鼓励,当我们感到沮丧; 我们欢呼对方的时候,我们打进一球。这些都教我要更多注重团队。最后,做运动好处,我们的身体健康。越来越多的久坐的生活方式会导致懒惰和肥胖的可能性。因此,这种运动会在校园动员我们的学生享受运动的乐趣。
这是受益不仅是我,而且大部分学生的校园活动
3. 对你影响最大的同学
Rose is my roommate, classmate and my best friend in my college. She has a round face and a little plump. One can always find a nice smile on her face, which reflects her amiable and pleasant character. Our friendship attributes to her great influence on me.
In terms of study, she is good at English, while English is not my cup of tea. When I am confused about teacher’s explanation of texts, she always interprets them to me in an explicit way. I really appreciate her help. Besides, she also imparts me a few language learning tips and recommendations which arouse my learning interest.
In addition, in the leisure time, she helps me a lot as well. Because I am not the local student and my hometown is far away from here, sometimes I feel homesick. However, I always have Rose on my side. Her accompany gives me great comfort.
I feel so lucky that I could have such a good friend, who teaches me and help me in my study and leisure life, so she is the classmate that has influenced me most in college.
罗斯是我的室友,同学和我的大学我最好的朋友。她有一个圆圆的脸和饱满一点。人们总是可以找到在她的脸上,这反映了她的和蔼可亲和愉快的性格迷人的微笑。我们的友谊属性对我她的影响很大。在学习方面,她擅长英语,而英语是不是我的那杯茶。当我感到困惑的文本老师的解释,她总是他们解释给我一个明确的方式。我真的很感谢她的帮助。此外,她还传授我一些语言学习的技巧和建议,引起我的学习兴趣。此外,在闲暇时间,她帮助我很多东西为好。因为我不是本地的学生,我的家乡离这儿很远,有时候我想家。但是,我总是有玫瑰在我的身边。她的陪伴给了我很大的安慰。
我觉得自己很幸运,我能有这样的好朋友,谁教我,帮我在我的学习和休闲生活,所以她是一个已经最影响我的大学同学。
1.The Impact of Mobile Phone Use on Education(2015.6)
The presented picture reflects a common trend in the way people are educated nowadays. In this picture, the mother is going to walk her son to school. But according to the son, he doesn’t really need to go to school since the phone in his hand already knows everything. The picture reveals the impact of mobile phone use on education.
Can mobile phone replace traditional class in school? I don’t think so. First of all, students can develop their own way and habit of learning under the guidance of the teachers, which can benefit their life-long learning. Secondly, every subject of education in school is systematic, such as Chinese, mathematics, science and philosophy. Education should not be considered as information fragments that we randomly collect on the mobile phones. Last but not least, students can have exact face-to-face communication with their teachers and classmates, which will help to cultivate their communicative abilities.
In conclusion, mobile phone use is a convenient way of obtaining information, but it is still necessary that we attend school to get formal education
所呈现的画面反映了人们现在的教育方式的共同趋势。在这张图片中,母亲会走她的儿子去上学。但根据儿子,他并不真的需要去上学,因为他手中的手机已经知道了一切。图片揭示了教育的手机使用量的影响。手机可在学校取代传统的班?我不认为如此。首先,学生可以发展他们自己的方式和老师,可有利于他们的终身学习的指导下学习的习惯。其次,教育在学校每一个主题是系统的,如中国,数学,科学和哲学。教育不应该被认为是信息片段我们随机收集关于移动电话。最后但并非最不重要的,学生可以有确切的脸对脸,他们的老师和同学,这将有助于培养他们的交际能力,沟通。
总之,手机使用的是获取信息的一种便捷方式,但它仍然是必要的,我们上学得到正规教育。
2.Using Computer Wisely
The comic reflects the image of our modern world in which technology has been an inseparable part of people’s daily life. As is shown, the man in the picture uses a laptop at work and home, for business and entertainment, so obsessed that he even dreams about bending over his laptop.
It is undeniable that this has been a common scene and the overuse of computers has aroused great concern. In my opinion, people should be cautious of the excessive use of computers for the following reasons. In the first place, it will inevitably affect people’s health if they sit before computers and stare at the screens for long hours, which may result in muscle pain and visual impair. Secondly, playing computers alone isolates people from others. Relationships in the real world are maintained through human contact and spending time with each other instead of chitchatting online. In summary, people should cut down their computer use for health and social reasons. Computers are not controllers but tools in our life.
漫画反映了我们现代世界的图像,其中技术一直是人们日常生活中不可分割的一部分。如图所示,该男子在画面中使用笔记本电脑在工作和家庭,商务和娱乐,如此痴迷,他甚至梦想着弯腰他的笔记本电脑。
不可否认的是,这已经是一个常见的场景和电脑的过度使用引起了人们极大的关注。在我看来,人们应该谨慎过度使用电脑的理由如下。首先,这将不可避免地影响到人们的身体健康,如果他们的电脑前坐着,盯着屏幕的时间长,这可能会导致肌肉疼痛和视觉IMPAIR 。其次,一个人玩电脑的人隔离开别人。在现实世界的关系是通过人体接触,并花时间与对方,而不是侃大山保持在线。总而言之,人们应该减少他们的电脑的使用对健康和社会的原因。电脑是不是控制器,但工具在我们的生活中。
3.Should Parents Decide Children’s Life?
In this illustration, we can see that a teenage girl happily informs her mother of the news that she is admitted to the college which her mother has selected for her. The picture implies the great influence that parents have on their children’s decisions. Choosing college for them is a typical example.
It is evident that parents’ thoughts and behaviors shape how their children think and behave. However, in my opinion, it is inappropriate for parents to make every major life decision for their children. For one thing, each child is an individual with his own character. Children’s perceptions of life may be different from their parents’, so their choices may diverge. For another, parents cannot fully comprehend what their children want or need and therefore their decision is not necessarily the best choice for their children.
All in all, it is advisable that parents respect their children’s choices and let them be the masters of their own lives.
在该图中,我们可以看到,一个十几岁的女孩高兴地通知她被录取到她的母亲选择了她大学的新闻她的母亲。图片意味着很大的影响,父母对子女的决定。选择大学对他们来说就是一个典型的例子。
很明显,家长的思想和行为塑造他们的孩子如何思考和行为方式。然而,在我看来,这是不恰当的父母,使每一个重大的决定为自己的孩子。一方面,每个孩子是自己的性格的人。生活的孩子们的看法可能是来自父母的不同,所以他们的选择可能会出现分歧。其次,家长不能完全理解他们的孩子想要或需要的,因此他们的决定并不一定是孩子的最佳选择。
总而言之,建议家长尊重孩子的选择,让他们成为自己生活的主人。
1.Guilin – A Beautiful City in China(2014.6)
In China, there's a saying that "The landscape of Guilin tops that of any other place under heaven." In light of this, I will recommend Guilin as the first destination of my foreign friend's trip to China.
Overlooking the Li Jiang River, Guilin is located in the northeast of Guangxi. The name was derived from the cassia trees of the location. The trees line the streets of the town with yellow flowers blossoming every September, filling the air with sweet scent.
Guilin is a place of breath-taking scenery. From ancient times, Guilin has been noted for its elegant landscape. It features beautiful mountains, clear rivers, grotesque rocks and mystic crags, which is a feast for the eyes. Sitting on a bamboo raft drifting down the river, visitors can see the varied shapes of the pinnacles reflected in the water. They will feel as if they were in a scroll of Chinese landscape painting.
在中国,有一种说法是“桂林山水上衣的天下任何其他地方。”鉴于这种情况,我会推荐桂林作为我的外国朋友的中国之行的第一个目的地。俯瞰丽江,桂林位于广西东北部。的名字来自该位置的肉桂树。树木排列在小镇的街道上有黄色的花儿朵朵每年九月,空气中充满芬芳的气味。桂林是一个地方的令人叹为观止的风景。自古以来,桂林一直以其优雅的风景线。它拥有美丽的山脉,清澈的河流,怪石和神秘峭壁,这是一个大饱眼福。坐在竹筏漂流顺流而下,游客可以看到尖塔的造型多样倒映在水中。他们会觉得,如果他们在中国山水画的滚动。
2.Yu Garden
If a foreign friend of mine is going to visit my hometown, Shanghai, I would like to take her to Yu Garden.
Yu Garden is a traditional Chinese garden located beside the City God Temple in the northeast of Shanghai. Here she will marvel at the exotic and exquisite beauty of the Chinese Garden. She can walk on the crooked bridge and take photos of the beautiful goldfish. Besides, she can taste the local cuisines like steamed buns, wonton noodles, soy milk. There are a variety of mouth-watering snacks there. Apart from the beautiful scenery and delicious food, she will also be attracted by the remarkable performance of different craftsmen. For example, she will see Shanghai-style paper-cutting, and the process of making Chinese candy and clay figurines.
I believe my friend will have a great day if she visits Yu Garden. This is a place where the features of this city are combined.
如果外国矿的朋友将要访问我的家乡,上海,我想送她去豫园。豫园是中国的传统花园位于城隍庙旁,上海的东北部。在这里,她会惊叹于中国园林的异国情调和精致美观。她可以走在弯弯曲曲的桥梁和拍照的美丽的金鱼。此外,她可以尝尝当地的美食,像包子,馄饨面,豆浆。有各种令人垂涎的小吃那里。除了美丽的风景和美味的食物,她也将不同工匠的卓越性能所吸引。例如,她会看到上海风格的剪纸,并使得中国糖果和泥人的过程。我相信我的朋友将有一个伟大的日子,如果她参观豫园。这是这个城市的特点相结合的地方。
3.The Cherry Avenue
If I'm the guide of my foreign friend's visit to our campus, I will choose the Cherry Avenue as our first destination.
As the name implies, the Cherry Avenue is lined with hundreds of neatly-placed cherry blossom trees. It is about 200 meters long and a major scenic spot in our campus. In spring when the cherry trees bloom, the flowers are so dense that looking from a distance, it seems as if the road were surrounded by pink-hued clouds. Especially when there is a breeze, petals of cherry blossoms flutter and fall gently like a drizzle. Such breath-taking scene will put visitors into a kind of trance.
What's more special is the buildings along the avenue. Built in early 1900s, they are now called "cherry blossom castle". They've witnessed the history of our school and even our country. You can learn a lot about our school there.
In a word, a tour to the Cherry Avenue is both an amazing sight-seeing and a great opportunity to know about the culture of our school.
如果我是我的外国朋友访问我们的校园的指导下,我会选择樱花大道作为我们的第一个目的地。
正如其名称所暗示的,樱花大道两旁整齐的数百放置樱花树。这是约200米长,一大景区在我们的校园。在当樱花绽放春天,花朵是如此密集的从远处看,它好像在路上被粉红色调的云彩包围。尤其是当有微风,樱花花瓣扑和飘落像小雨。这种令人叹为观止的场景,把观众陷入一种恍惚。更重要的是特别是沿大街的建筑。建于20世纪初,他们现在被称为“樱花城堡”。他们已经见证了我们的学校,甚至我们国家的历史。你可以学到很多关于我们学校有。
总之,一个旅游团去樱花大道既是一个惊人的观光和一个很好的机会,了解我们学校的文化。
1.The importance of doing small things(2013.6)
From the carton, we can clearly see that the boy is worried about disposing of nuclear waste, while his father tells him to empty the dustbin first. This carton reminds me of a Chinese saying: If you don't clean the room(solve your problems), then how can you control the world. However, most people always attach great importance to something big, but neglect small things.
In my opinion, it is necessary and important to do small things. On the one hand, doing small things well helps us to develop good habits, which set a good foundation for our future development. There is no doubt that one of the greatest differences between success and failure is the importance placed on little things. On the other hand, the big is the little. If something needs to be done, it is big. No matter what kinds of task, if it is worth doing, it can be big.
Taking all these into account, we can easily notice that it is reasonable to do small things before big ones. So before doing important things, let’s empty our dustbin first!
从纸箱中,我们可以清楚地看到那个男孩很担心处理核废料,而他的父亲告诉他先清空垃圾箱。这个纸箱让我想起了中国的一句:如果你不打扫房间(解决问题),那么你怎么能控制世界。然而,大多数人总是重视一件大事,而忽视小事情。
在我看来,这是必要的,重要的是做小事。在一方面,做小事情也能帮助我们养成良好的习惯,即设置为我们今后的发展奠定了良好的基础。毫无疑问,成功与失败之间的最大区别之一就是工作的重要地位的小东西。另一方面,大是小。如果有什么需要做的,这是很大的。无论什么样的任务,如果它是值得做的事情,也可以是大的。
综合以上考虑,我们不难发现,这是合理的之前,大的做小事。因此,在做重要的事情之前,让我们先清空垃圾箱我们!
2.The Big is the Little
Nothing can be done except little by little, the French poet Baudelaire Charles once said. Most people, however, often ignore such a truth. So does the little boy shown in the picture. He expresses his worries to his father about disposing of nuclear waste, but is told that he can achieve nothing if he doesn’t empty the dustbin first.
Every single little thing you can do today matters. The truth has been tested for ages, and thousands of great people have set good examples for us. For instance, Leonardo da Vinci, the world-renowned master in painting, starts his career with repeated egg-drawing. Lu Xun, the great man of letters, reminded himself to get up early by inscribing the character “morning” on his desk.
As university students, in my opinion, we should aim high, but at the same time, we shall never measure a task by its size. All in all, only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
没有什么能除了一点一点做,法国诗人波德莱尔查尔斯曾经说过。大多数人,但往往忽略了这样一个真理。所以呢,在图片中显示的小男孩。他表示他的忧虑,他的父亲有关处理核废料,但被告知,他可以做到什么,如果他不清空垃圾箱第一。
每一个小东西,你可以今天做的事情。事实已经过测试,年龄,还有数千伟大的人民,都建立很好的例子给我们。例如,达芬奇,世界著名大师的绘画,开始他的职业生涯有反复鸡蛋图。鲁迅伟大的文学家,提醒自己要早起由他的办公桌上刻写文字“清晨”。
作为大学生,在我看来,我们的目标应该是高的,但在同一时间,我们永远不会衡量一个任务,它的大小。总而言之,只有那些谁有耐心圆满完成简单工作将收购能够轻而易举地完成困难的事。
3.The Importance of Reading Literature
Literature is acknowledged as the most precious product of human civilization and wisdom, especially by our teachers. So they always ask their students to read as many as literary works. Just as the drawing shown above, a teacher gives a literary work to her student, saying: “Just think of it as if you’re reading a long text-message.”
It is of great significance for us to appreciate literature due to the following reasons. Firstly, a good literature can get you to know a life experience through the eyes of someone other than yourself. The more experience you gain, the more knowledgeable you are. Secondly, a good literature allows you to learn about history in a personalized way. The stories told in the works can act as mirrors and help you adjust your own behaviors. Lastly, a good literature is an effective way for relaxation. The beautiful and moving scenes shown in the literature are helpfu l for one’s mental health.
In short, literature is indispensable in our life. We, students, should catch our time to read more literatures. 阅读文献的重要性
文学被公认为人类文明和智慧的最珍贵的产品,尤其是我们的老师。因此,他们总是要求学生阅读多达文学作品。正如上面的图中,一位老师给了文学作品对她的学生,他说:“想想吧,如果你正在读长文本消息。”
这是具有重要意义,为我们文学鉴赏由于以下原因。首先,一个好的文学作品可以让你知道通过别人比你其他眼中的生活体验。越多的经验,你得到的更多的知识渊博的你。其次,一个好的文学作品可以让你了解历史,个性化的方式。告诉记者,在作品中的故事,可以作为镜子,帮助你调整自己的行为。最后,好的文学作品是一种有效的方式放松。在文献中所示的美丽动人的场景是一个人的心理健康有帮助。
总之,文学是不可缺少的在我们的生活。我们的学生,应该引起我们的时间来阅读更多的文献。
1. 看图(2013.12)
The modern technology has greatly altered the mode of communication among people. With the help of the Internet, people can easily contact each other anytime anywhere. However, the side effect is that many people have become over-dependent on the Internet and neglected face-to-face communication.
As far as I'm concerned, electronic communication cannot fully replace the direct contact among people. Although it seems to bring everyone together, it actually estranges people and decreases the effectiveness of communication. A typical example is that, traditionally, people working in the same office simply walk to others and talk. Today, however, co-workers tend to send e-mails or instant messages through the Internet even when they are sitting next to each other. As words can never convey the full message, it usually takes much more time and rounds of conversation than face-to-face communication, in which people can discuss more directly with less loss of information.
To conclude, the Internet enables more effective communication in some situations, but over-dependence on it actually pulls people apart
现代技术极大地改变了沟通方式的人之一。随着互联网的帮助下,人们可以很容易地相互随时随地联系。然而,副作用是,许多人已成为过度依赖互联网,而忽视面到面对面的交流上。
就我而言,电子通信不能完全代替人与人之间的直接接触。虽然它似乎带着大家一起,它实际上人们疏远,降低沟通的有效性。一个典型的例子是,传统上,人们在同一个办公室工作只需步行到他人和说话。然而,今天,同事们往往会通过,即使他们坐在旁边对方在网上发送电子邮件或即时消息。作为说出的话不能传达完整的信息,它通常需要更多的时间和轮对话比面对面的面对面沟通,人们可以用更少的信息丢失更直接地讨论。
总之,互联网使得在某些情况下更有效的沟通,但过度依赖它实际上把人们分开
It is frequently observed that many people keep looking down at their mobile phones whatever they are doing.
It is true that mobile phones have brought great convenience to us as we can send short messages, check e-mails, surf the Internet, or watch videos almost anywhere. However, the overuse of mobile phones also leads to some serious problems.
The over-dependence on mobile phones can harm the relationship among friends and family. With mobile phones, people do not talk as much as before. For example, sometimes at dinner tables, instead of chatting and laughing with each other, many people choose to chat with other friends online. In other words, mobile phones help people contacting friends far away more easily at the expense of reducing the communication with those who are sitting right next to them.
In conclusion, mobile phone can be a useful tool in modern life, but overusing it damages interpersonal relationship. There is no point to lose our intimacy with friends and family to modern technology.
这是经常观察到,许多人不断低头看着他们不管他们在做手机。的确,手机已经带来了极大的方便了我们,因为我们可以发送短信,检查电子邮件,上网冲浪,或观看视频,几乎任何地方。然而,移动电话的过度使用,也导致一些严重的问题。 在手机上的过度依赖可能会损害朋友和家人之间的关系。随着移动电话,人都不一样多说话和以前一样。例如,有时在饭桌上,而不是聊天,互相笑,很多人都选择与其他朋友在线聊天。换句话说,移动电话帮助人们减少与那些谁坐在旁边给他们的通信费用联系远方的朋友更容易。总之,手机可以在现代生活中一个有用的工具,但过度使用它破坏人际关系。有没有点失去了亲密的朋友和家人,以现代技术。
3.Once I learn how to use google, isn't that all the education I really need?
题目:The impact of the Internet on learning
Explain why education doesn’t simply mean learning to obtain information
In the age of knowledge explosion, the Internet opens a magical portal for leaners to get access to seemingly incessant information. But is information equal to knowledge? “Once I learn how to use google, isn't that all the education I really need?” This question fully embodies the prejudiced opinion that as long as people acquire abundant information, they will get proper education.
The reason why education doesn’t simply mean learning to obtain information is that education is not limited to the hard facts or theories students can learn from their textbooks or the Internet. It relates to a wider scope ranging from the obtainment of practical skills to the development of characters, which are hard for students to learn simply by googling. Consequently, comprehensive learning in schools that includes learning knowledge, conducting experiments and communicating with peers is what true education is.
In a word, the Internet does provide valuable information for learners, but people should be fully conscious of the essence of education and learn to tell the right from the wrong.
有一次,我学会了如何使用谷歌,是不是所有的教育,我真的需要?
题目:互联网对学习的影响
解释为什么教育并不仅仅意味着学习获取信息。在知识爆炸的时代,互联网将打开一个神奇的门户leaners 以访问看似无休止的信息。但是,信息等于知识?“有一次,我学会了如何使用谷歌,是不是所有的教育我真的需要?”这个问题充分体现了偏见的认为,只要人们获得丰富的信息,他们将得到适当的教育。之所以教育并不仅仅意味着学习获得的信息是,教育不局限于铁的事实或理论的学生可以从课本或互联网学习。它涉及范围较广,从实践技能的获得字符,这是很难的发展,让学生通过谷歌搜索学习简单。因此,综合性学习的学校包括学习知识,进行实验和与同龄人的交流是真正的教育是什么。
总之,互联网确实提供了有价值的信息,为学习者,但是人们应该充分认识教育的本质,学会分辨错的权利。
In modern society, drugs are becoming a more and more serious problem in the world. The trade of drugs is widespread, which costs up to $800 billion every year.
As we all know, drugs do great harm to our health, not only causing people to die at an early age,but also directly contributing to the happening of crimes. As is shown on the chart above, 30% of the teenagers taking drugs are cheated into doing it, and 50% are driven by curiosity. Another 15% just seek excitements or try to get rid of their anxieties, and the rest try it for some other reasons.
In my opinion, in order to protect us students from drugs, we should be careful to make friends and stay away from those who always behave badly. Also, it's very important for us to lead a healthy lifestyle and hold positive attitudes towards life.
在现代社会, 毒品是世界上成为一个越来越严重的问题。药物的贸易非常普遍, 成本高达8000亿美元每年。
我们都知道, 毒品对我们的健康造成极大的危害, 不仅导致人们在早期死亡, 但也直接导致犯罪的发生。是显示在上面的图表中,30%的青少年吸毒是被
骗, 和50%是由好奇心。另外15%只是寻求刺激或试图摆脱他们的焦虑, 和其他尝试一些其他的原因。
在我看来, 为了保护我们的学生毒品, 我们应该谨慎交朋友, 远离那些总是表现不好。同时, 对我们来说是非常重要的领导一个健康的生活方式, 对生活的积极态度。
Welcome to English Club
Welcome to English Club!Here is a platform to show your outstanding abilities,and at the same time to help you develop a range of great skills.
In the club you can enjoy a variety of activities including staging musical dramas,holding group discussions and watching Oscar-winning movies.You will have a lot of opportunities to take part in these extra-curricular activities.Your active participation is helpful to your communication skills and managing interpersonal relationship.And through various activities you could raise your level of proficiency in English.A good command of English empowers you to enjoy decided competitive edge over your peers.
Our office number is xxx(whatever).and Our email is xxx(whatever).The deadline for entries is oct.23rd.Come on,join US and enjoy yourself now!
欢迎来到英语俱乐部
欢迎来到英语俱乐部! 这是一个平台来展示你的优秀能力, 同时帮助您开发一系列伟大的技能。
在俱乐部你可以享受各种各样的活动, 包括举办音乐戏剧, 举行小组讨论, 看奥斯卡获奖电影。你会有很多机会参加这些课外活动。积极参与有助于你的沟通技巧和管理人际关系。并通过各种活动可以提高你的英语熟练程度的水平。一个良好的英语使你享受决定超过你的同行的竞争优势。 我们的办公室号码是xxx(不管) 。我们的电子邮件是xxx(不管) 。条目的最后期限是10月。来吧, 加入我们, 并让自己快乐!
There has been a heated discussion about libraries at the age of information among people. Some people, especially the younger generation, challenge the value of conventional libraries. When they need any information in their studies or work, they can turn to their computers for help. For this reason, they do not need to go to a library for borrowing or returning one or two books.
While others, including most old people as well as scholars, value libraries. They love libraries because they can enjoy peace and quietness in an isolated spiritual world. And they also have access to rare academic works needed for their studies in the libraries.
In my view, conventional libraries are still available though there is still much room for improving. At the Age of Information, as long as knowledge is respected and cherished, libraries won’t extinct from our lives. On the other hand, libraries should not refuse the latest information technology, which will enable them to regain those young readers.
有一个激烈的讨论图书馆在信息时代的人们。有些人, 尤其是年轻的一代, 挑战传统图书馆的价值。当他们在学业或工作需要的任何信息, 他们可以求助于他们的电脑。出于这个原因, 他们不需要去图书馆借或返回一个或两本书。
而另一些人, 包括大部分的老人以及学者, 图书馆的价值。他们喜欢图书馆, 因为他们可以享受和平和安静在一个孤立的精神世界。他们也获得他们所需的罕见的学术著作的研究图书馆。
在我看来, 传统图书馆仍然可用虽然仍有许多改善的空间。在信息时代, 只要知识是尊重和珍视, 图书馆从我们的生活不会灭绝。另一方面, 图书馆不应该拒绝最新的信息技术, 这将使他们恢复这些年轻的读者。
Due Attention Should Be Given to Speaking
Nowadays fewer and fewer students pay attention to their spoken English, which results in a dramatic increase in the number of students who can spell English words but are incapable of speaking them fluently or correctly. This phenomenon has aroused many people's attention.
Why does such a phenomenon emerge? As far as I'm concerned, there are possibly two reasons contributing to this phenomenon. On the one hand, exam-oriented education makes many schools lay emphasis on passing the English exams, which leads to the lack of speaking environment for students to practice their spoken English. On the other hand, students themselves don't realize the importance of the ability to speak English which has a great influence on their future study and career development.
To change this situation, I think we can take the following measures. First, the importance of oral English should be emphasized to raise students' awareness of the necessity of speaking English. Second, exams should be modified to make students pay attention to their spoken English. Third, schools can organize various activities to arouse students' interest in speaking English.
应重视演讲
现在越来越少的学生注意他们的英语口语, 导致数量的大幅增加学生可以拼写英语单词但不能说流利或正确。这一现象已引起许多人的关注。
为什么这种现象出现? 就我而言, 可能有两个原因导致这种现象。一方面, 应试教育使许多学校把重点放在通过英语考试, 导致缺乏说话的环境让学生练习他们的英语口语。另一方面, 学生自己没有意识到的重要性的英语口语能力有很大的影响对他们的未来的研究和职业发展。
为了改变这种情况, 我认为我们可以采取以下措施。首先, 英语口语的重要性应该强调提高学生说英语的必要性的认识。第二, 考试应该被修改以使学生注意他们的英语口语。第三, 学校可以组织各种活动激发学生说英语的兴趣。
Shopping through Media
With the development of science and technology, it is much more common for people to buy goods through different kinds of media than before. People can buy things such as computers and necklaces through TV, radio, the Internet, etc.
Shopping through media is welcomed by most people due to various reasons. From the perspective of consumers, it can save time for people who don’t have much spare time. For retailers, it can cut costs for those without much circulating funds. However, there are still some defects in shopping through media. First, compared with face-to-face deal, it seems less reliable and trustworthy. Second, people will lose the fun of bargaining.
In my view, although shopping via media brings great convenience to us, we still should be brings great convenience to us, we still should be careful when we “go shopping” through media. We should check the information released by the media. Only in this way can we fully enjoy the convenience brought by media shopping without the concern of being cheated.
通过媒体购物
随着科学技术的发展, 人们要常见得多比以前购买商品通过不同的媒体。人们可以买东西通过电视电脑和项链等, 广播, 网络等。
通过媒体购物是由于各种原因受到大多数人的欢迎。从消费者的角度来看, 它可以节省时间, 那些没有多少空闲时间的人。对零售商来说, 它可以为那些没有太多周转金削减成本。然而, 仍然有一些缺陷通过媒体购物。首先, 与面对面的交易相比, 似乎不可靠和值得信赖。第二, 人们将会失去讨价还价的乐趣。
在我看来, 虽然通过媒体购物给我们带来了很大的便利, 我们仍然应该给我们带来了很大的便利, 我们仍然应该小心当我们通过媒体“逛街”。我们应该检查媒体发布的信息。只有用这种方法我们才能充分享受媒体带来的便利购物没有被欺骗的问题。
Everyone has his ideals. A businessman wishes to a farmer expe a student tries to learn more and better.
However, one should be sensible about whether his ideal is well founded or not. If it is, one has to plan and work hard for its realization. Effort, skill and persistence are all necessary. And very often, one has to get help from others, including advice and support in one form or another.
My ideal is to become a doctor. It is said that the field of medicine is a well-paid profession, but I take it as a lofty profession entrusted with saving people’s lives. To realize my ideal I have concentrated on laboratory work to develop the analytical skills necessary to become a qualified doctor. I believe that I will realize this ideal one day.
每个人都有自己的理想。商人希望取得更大的利润, 一个农民预计含在嘴里的收成, 试图了解更多和更好的学生。
然而, 一个人应该是明智的, 他的理想是有根据的。如果是, 一个计划, 努力实现。努力, 技巧和毅力都是必要的。和经常得到别人的帮助, 包括一种或另一种形式的建议和支持。
我的理想是成为一名医生。据说医学领域是一个高薪职业, 但我把它作为一个崇高的职业委以挽救人们的生命。实现我的理想我有集中在实验室工作发展必要的分析技巧来成为一个合格的医生。我相信总有一天我会实现这个理想。
1) 关于,,,,人们有不同的观点。一些人认为,,,,
There are different opinions among people as to 省略.Some people suggest that 省略.
2) 俗话说,,,,,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使今天,它在许多场合仍然使用。
There is an old saying省略.It is the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.
3) 现在,,,,,,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,,,,,; 其次,,,,,。更为糟糕的是,,,,。
Today, 省略,which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life.First,省略,Second, 省略.What makes things worse is that 省略.
4) 现在,,,,,很普遍,许多人喜欢,,,,,因为,,,,,另外,,,,。
Nowadays,it is common to 省略.Many people like 省略because 省略.Besides, 省略.
5) 任何事物都是两面性,,,,,也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。
Everything has two sides and 省略is not an exception.It has both advantages and disadvantages.
6) 关于,,,,人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为,,,,,在他们看来,,,,,
People's opinions about 省略vary from person to person.Some people say that 省略.To them,省略.
7) 人类正面临着一个严重的问题,,,,,这个问题变的越来越严重。
Man is now facing a big problem省略which is becoming more and more serious.
8) ,,,,已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年轻人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。
省略has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way.
9) ,,,,在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。
省略has been playing an increasingly important role in our daily life.It has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.
10) 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条图形/成形图可以看出,,,,。很显然,,,,,但是为什么呢?
According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages/ in the chart/bar graph/line/graph, it can be seen that 省略.Obviously, 省略,but why?
1. It must be pointed out that it is one of our basic State policies to control population growth while raising the quality of the population.
2. It is (has been) estimated that the world's population could reach 6 billion by the end of the century.
3. It must be kept in mind that there is no secret of success but hard work.
4. It can be seen from this that there is no difficulty in the world we can overcome. 5. As is known man is the product of labour.
6. It is a common saying that man who has a settled purpose will surely succeed.
7. It is clear that the enemy has no desire for peace.
8. It is hard to imagine how Edison managed to work twenty hours each day.
9. It's hard to say whether the plan is practicable.
10. There is no doubt that you will be helped by others if you have any difficulties.
11. It seems certain that they have made a series of experiments.
12. It is said that bats have been using radar for millions of years.
13. To tell the truth , many mistakes we made could have been avoided.
14. As we know, it was not until recently that the problem was solved.
15. It must be admitted that you haven't done what you promised to do.
16. In my opinion, this computer is different from that one you saw.
17. It is certain that we have a long way to go.
18. All this shows that nothing can prevent us from reaching our aims.
19. As far as we know, it took him more than a year to write the book.
20. It has been proved that every substance, no matter what it is, is made up of atoms.
21. It has been decided that we are going to build a railway whose base must be completed within this year.
22. It is obvious (evident) that the success of the innovation depends on our concerted efforts.
23. To be frank, whether you like it or not, you have no other choice.
24. It is natural that one may have trouble expressing complicated ideas in simple English.
25. What is more important, the agreement they have negotiated is being carried out.
26. We will be successful as long as we persevere.
27. Frankly speaking, what you call the truth may not apply to things happening here.
28. It is true that we must
otherwise we cannot catch up with the developed countries.
29. I take it for granted that they will support this idea. I regard it as natural that they will agree to this idea.
30. In a certain sense, a successful scientist is a person who is never satisfied with what he has achieved.
31. The oceans do not so much divide the world as unite it.
32. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatly increased the production.
33. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatly increased the production.
34. Upon hearing the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he couldn't utter a word.
35. As the saying goes, nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.
36. Our goal must be attained. Our goal can unquestionably be attained.
37. Noting can prevent us from realizing the four modernizations.
38. Now in China, more and more families can afford to buy high-grade goods, such as washing machines, TV sets, videocorders.
39. No matter how difficult English may be, you should do your best to learn it.
40. It can be said that without knowledge of science and technology, it is impossible to build socialist
modernizations .
1。必须指出, 这是我们的基本国策之一, 控制人口增长, 提高人口质量。2。(已经) 估计, 世界人口可能达到60亿, 本世纪末。
3所示。必须牢记, 没有成功的秘密是努力工作。4所示。它可以从这个世界上没有困难可以克服。5。众所周知, 人是劳动的产物。
6。这是一种常见的说人定居目的肯定会成功。7所示。显然, 敌人没有渴望和平8。很难想象爱迪生如何设法每天工作20个小时。
9。很难说是否计划是可行的。10。毫无疑问, 你将帮助别人如果你有任何的困难。11。似乎可以肯定, 他们进行了一系列的实验。
12。据说蝙蝠使用雷达已经数百万年。13。说实话, 我们犯许多错误是可以避免的。
14。正如我们所知, 直到最近, 问题就迎刃而解了。15。必须承认你没做你答应做什么。
16。在我看来, 这台电脑是不同于一个你看到的。17所示。这是肯定的, 我们还有很长的路要走。
18岁。所有这一切都表明, 没有什么能阻止我们达到我们的目的。19所示。据我们所知, 他花了一年多的时间写这本书。
20。事实证明, 每一个物质, 不管它是什么, 是由原子组成的。21。已经决定我们要修建一条铁路的基础必须在今年完成。
22。很明显(明显), 创新的成功要靠我们共同努力。23。老实说, 不管你喜欢还是不喜欢, 你别无选择。
24。是很自然的, 可能无法用简单的英语表达复杂的想法。25。更重要的是, 该协议谈判正在进行。
26岁。只要我们坚持, 我们一定会成功。27。坦率地说, 你所说的真理可能不适用于事情发生在这里。
28。这是事实, 我们必须加倍努力, 否则, 我们不能赶上发达国家。
29。我想当然地认为他们会支持这个想法。我认为这是自然的, 他们会同意这个观点。
30。在某种意义上, 一个成功的科学家是一个人不满意他所取得的成就。31日。海洋与其说是将世界团结起来。
32。不可否认的事实, 新的管理方法大大提高了产量。33。不可否认的事实, 新的管理方法大大提高了产量。
34。听到意外的消息, 他非常吃惊, 他不能说出一个字。35。俗话说的好, 世上无难事, 套他的思想。
36。必须达到我们的目标。我们的目标毫无疑问是可以达到的。37岁。他可以阻止我们实现四个现代化。
38。现在在中国, 越来越多的家庭买得起高档商品, 如洗衣机、电视机、录像机。39岁。不管英语有多么困难, 你应该尽力学习。
40。可以说, 没有科技知识, 建立社会主义现代化是不可能的。
说明利弊型写作
1. 说明事物现状
2. 事物本身的优缺点(或一方面)
3. 你对现状(或前景) 的看法
Nowadays many people prefer A ause it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(A的优点之一). Besides -------------------(A的优点之二).
But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点).
Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to ---------------(我的看法).
(From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way, ---------------(对前景的预测)
中国土地广阔,人口众多。尽管全国都讲汉语,但是不同地区的人说汉语的方式不同,这被称为方言。方言一般被称为地方话,是汉语在不同地区的分支,只在特定地区使用。汉语方言非常复杂。它们有以下三方面不同:发音、词汇和语法。发音的区别最为显著。2000多年前,中国人发现社交时应该使用同一的语言。和方言相比,普通话能被所有人理解。普通话有利于不同种族、地区人民之间的信息传递和文化交流。 教研参考译文:
China has a vast land and a large population. Even though the Chinese language is spoken all over the country, people in different areas speak it in
different ways, which are called dialects. Generally called local languages, dialects are branches of the Chinese language in different regions, and are only used in certain areas. Dialects of the Chinese language are very complicated. They differ from each other in three aspects: pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar. And the difference in pronunciation is the most outstanding. Over 2000 years ago, Chinese people realized that a common language should be used in social activities. Compared with dialects, mandarin can be understood by all people in China. The use of mandarin can contribute to information transmission and cultural exchange between ethnic groups and people in different places.
丽江古城有800多年的历史,曾经是茶马古道(the old tea horse road)上的一个贸易集结点(confluence)。丽江因其有序的水道和桥梁系统而闻名。丽江古城在建筑、历史及其原住民纳西族(the Naxi people)的文化传统方面不同于中国其他古城。古城沿山脉和河流而建,为我们提供了一个研究古代建筑的非常珍贵的样本。独特的地理位置、历史背景以及多民族的居民,都使丽江成为最特别的古城之一。
参考译文:
The old town of Lijiang has a history of more than 800 years and was once a confluence for trade along the old tea horse road.It is famous for its orderly system of waterways and bridges.The old town of Lijiang differs from other ancient Chinese cities in architecture, history and the culture tradition of its local residents-the Naxipeople.The town is built along mountains and rivers, providing us a very precious sample of the research on the old-time architecture. The unique geographical location, historical background and multiracial inhabitants make it one of the most special old towns.
徐志摩是20世纪著名的现代浪漫主义诗人。他毕业于北京大学,而后去剑桥大学(Cambridge University)学习政策和经济。经过两年在剑桥的学习,他深受欧洲和美国诗人的影响。1922年他回到中国,后来成为了现代诗歌运动的领导者。他的生命很短暂,但却为世界和中国文学作出了重大贡献。他是中国第一批成功将西方浪漫主义形式引入中国现代诗歌的作家之一。他的诗歌是世界文学的瑰宝。
参考译文:
Xu Zhimo was a famous modern romantic poet of 20C. He graduated from Peking University and then went to the Cambridge University to study policy and economy. After two years studying in Cambridge University,he was deeply influenced by the poets of Europe and America. In 1922 he went back to China and later ame a leader of the modern poetry movement.Though he lived quite a short life,he made a at contribution to the world's and
Chinese literature.He was one of the first Chinese writers to successfully introduce Western romantic form into the modern Chinese poetry, and his poetry is a treasure of the world literature.
中国月饼是一种特殊的食品,广受海内外华人的欢迎。中秋吃月饼就好比圣诞节吃馅饼(mince pies)。为了庆祝中秋节,中国人通常做两件事:一是观赏满月。二是品尝美味的月饼。中秋节是每年农历八月十五日。据说,这一天的月亮是一年中最圆的。而月亮正是庆贺中秋的全部主题。在中国人眼中,月饼象征着全家人的大团圆。
参考译文:
Moon cakes are a special kind of food in China. They are very popular with the Chinese at home and abroad. Moon cakes are to Mid-Autumn cakes. Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar. It is the time when the moon is said to be at its brightest and fullest. And the moon is what this celebration is all about. In the eyes of the Chinese people ,a moon cake symbolizes the reunion of all family members. 三手烟是指在吸烟几小时或几天之后仍然残留在地毯、衣物以及其他物品中的烟污染。据研究,许多人,尤其是烟民,都不知道三手烟会危害人们的健康。在接受调查的1500名烟民和非烟民中,绝大部分人都认同二手烟的危害。但当他们被问到是否知晓“吸入前一天有人吸烟的屋子里的空气会危害你的健康”时, 只有65%的非烟民和43%的烟民回答是肯定的。
参考译文:
Third-hand smoke refers to the tobacco smoke contamination that lingers on car, clothes and other materials hours or days after smoking.According to a study, a large number of people,particularly smokers, have no idea that the third-hand smoke is a health hazard for people. Of the 1,500 smokers and nonsmokers surveyed,the vast majority ae that second-hand smoke is harmful.But when asked whether they agreed with the statement,“Breathing air in a room where people smoked yesterday can harm your health,”only 65% of nonsmokers and 43% of smokers gave the affirmative answer.
火锅(hot pot)是中国的传统饮食方式之一,拥有几千年的历史。在寒冷的冬天,人们軎欢吃能立即暖身和提神的火锅。如今在许多现代家庭里,用煤炭加热的(coal-heated)传统火锅已经被电磁炉(induction cooker)火锅所取代。各地火锅风格各异,所使用的火锅原料也不尽相同。一般来说,用于火锅的肉类包括猪肉、牛肉、鸡肉、鸭肉等, 其他的菜则包括蔬菜、蘑菇、面条等。
参考译文:
With a history of several thousand years, hot pot is one of the traditional Chinese diets. In the cold winter,people like to eat the hot pot that instantly warms their bodies and lifts their spirits. Today in many modern homes, the traditional coal-heated hot pots have been replaced by induction cookers. Hot pot styles and indients vary from region to region in China. Generally, the common meats used include pork, beef, chicken, duck and others, while other hot pot dishes are vegetables, mushrooms, noodles, etc.
功夫茶(Gongfu tea)不是一种茶叶或茶的名字,而是一种冲泡的手艺。人们叫它功夫茶,足因为这种泡茶方式十分讲究:它的操作过程需要一定的技术,以及泡茶和品茶的知识和技能。功夫茶起源于宋朝,在广东的潮州府(今潮汕地区) 一带最为盛行,后来在全国各地流行。功夫茶以浓度(concentration)高著称。制作功夫茶主要使用的茶叶足乌龙茶(Oolongtea),因为它能满足功夫茶色、香、味的要求。
参考译文:
Gongfu tea is not one kind of tea or the name of tea,but a skill of making tea.People call it Gongfu tea for the reason of its exquisite process. The operational procedures require certain techniques, knowledge and skill of brewing and tasting tea. Gongfu tea originated in the Song Dynasty and prevailed mostly in Chaozhou Guangdong Province(Now: Chaoshan Area). It laterame popular around the nation.Gongfu tea is famous for its high concentration. Oolong tea is mainly used in making the Gongfu tea because it can meet the requirements of color, flavor and taste of the Gongfu tea.
筷子(chopsticks)是中国古人发明的一种具有鲜明民族特色的进食工具(tableware),是反映中国饮食文化特色的重要组成部分。中国人使用筷子的历史可追溯到商代,距今已有三千多年。筷子可谓是中国国粹,既轻巧又灵活,在世界各国餐具中独树一帜,被西方人誉为“东方的文明”。凡是使
用过筷子的人,不论中国人或是外国人,都因其使用方便、物美价廉而赞叹不绝。
参考译文:
Chopsticks, invented by ancient Chinese people, are a kind of tableware with distinct national features, being an important component that reflects the characteristics of Chinese diet culture. The history of using chopsticks in China dates back to the Shang Dynasty, more than3,000 years ago. Chopsticks, the quintessence of Chinese culture, whose lightness and flexibility develop a school of its own among various tableware all over the world, are praised as "Eastern Civilization" by the westerners. All those people who have ever used chopsticks, no matter Chinese or foreigners, marvel at their convenience, excellent quality and reasonable price.
众所周知,吸烟不仅有害我们的健康,对环境也不利。吸烟能引起许多疾病, 如肺癌(lung cancer)。吸烟也会影响不吸烟的人。被动吸烟者(passive smokers) 生病的几率甚至高于吸烟者。有些年轻人认为吸烟很酷, 有些人则认为吸烟能提神。如今,越来越多的公共场合挂起了禁止吸烟的标志。这是我们取得的巨大进步。为了我们的健康,我们需要做出更大的努力,禁止人们在公共场所吸烟。
参考译文:
As we all know,smoking is not only harmful to our health,but also harmful to the environment.Smoking can cause many diseases,such as lung
cancer.Smoking also affects non-smokers.For passive smokers,their chance of getting ill is even ater than that of smokers.Some young people think that smoking is cool,and some think that smoking can refresh themselves.Nowadays,more and more public places have hung up “non-smoking ”signs.This is a big progress we have made.Greater efforts need to be made to ban smoking in public places for the sake of our health.
平遥位于中国山西省中部,是一个有着2700多年历史的古老城市。它是明淸时期汉族城市的一个典范。它的城墙、街道、住宅、店铺和庙宇都保留得异常完好,极富特色。同时,居住在平遥的人民依然保留着许多传统。这个与世隔绝的古城功能特殊、布局(layout)合理。城墙是由黑色的砖砌成,已经经历了600多年的风雨洗礼,一直保存完好。现在它已经成为古城的一个标志了。
参考译文:
Pingyao is an ancient city with a history of over 2700 years, located in the middle pan of Shanxi Province, China. It is an outstanding example of cities of the Han nationality during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. Its city walls, streets, dwelling houses, shops and temples have retained all the features to an exceptional dee. Also, many traditions are still preserved by the people living in Pingyao. The enclosed city is of distinct function and proper layout. The city wall that was built with black bricks has stood against rains and storms for over 600 years and been well preserved. Now it has bcome a symbol of the old city.
黄梅戏(Huangmei Opera)源于湖北省黄梅县的采茶歌曲,连同京剧、越剧 (Yue Opera)、评剧(Ping Opera)和豫剧(Yu Opera)是中国的五大戏曲。它最初是以一种简单的载歌载舞的戏剧形式出现的。后来,随着饱受洪水灾害的灾民,黄梅戏传到了安徽省安庆市。它吸收了徽剧和当地歌舞的元素,发展到了今天的形式。黄梅戏以一种淸新的风格反映了普通居民的生活,受到了群众的喜爱。
参考译文:
Huangmei Opera was originated from tea picking songs in Huangmeicounty, Hubei province.It is one of the Five Operas in China together with Beijing Opera, Yue Opera, Ping Opera and Yu Opera.It first appeared as a simple drama of song and dance. Later, it was spread to Anqing city, Anhui province by immigrating victims of floods. Absorbing elements of Anhui Opera and local songs and dances, Huangmei Opera was developed to the present form. It enjoys at popularity among the masses by reflecting the life of ordinary people in a fresh style.
20年前,很多人对创业者(entrepreneur )的态度是不理解和不信任。但是现在,这个形势已经发生了根本的变化。不仅人们对创业者的态度发生了变化,同时在政策上有很多扶持,也有很多的奖项来表彰创业者。现在如果一个有志青年去创业,他会受到很多赞许的目光,我们会为他鼓劲、加油。一些扶持政策也会帮助他成功创业,在社会舆论环境上,方方面面都给现在的创业者提供了一个非常好的一个平台。
教研参考译文:
20 years ago, many people did not understand or trust entrepreneurs. But now the situation has radically changed. Not only has people's attitude towards entrepreneurs changed, but also there are a lot of support in terms of policy and many awards to commend their achievements. Now if an aspiring young person wants to start a business, he or she will receive a lot of praise. People will cheer for him or her. He or she will get policy support as well. In terms of public opinion environment, besides many other favorable aspects, a very good platform has been created for entrepreneurs today.
书法(Calligraphy)是中国文化领域里广为实践、备受崇尚的视觉艺术形式。毛笔、墨水、砚台与宣纸是中国书法的基本工具,也称为文房四宝。作为四大传统艺术之一,书法通常被认为最能体现人的个性。在封建时代,书法成为挑选朝廷官吏的一项重要标准。书法不同于其他视觉艺术技巧,所有笔画往往是一气呵成而无法更改的,要求计划缜密与运笔自信,这些正是为官的基本素质。Calligraphy is a form of visual art widely practiced and revered in the Chinese cultural sphere. The ink brush, ink, xuan paper/rice paper, and ink-stone are essential tools of Chinese calligraphy, also known as the Four Treasures of Study. As one of the four
traditional fine arts, calligraphy is often thought to be most revealing of one's personality. During the imperial era, calligraphy was used as an important criterion for selecting the officials of the Imperial court in ancient China. Unlike other visual art techniques, all calligraphy strokes are permanent and irreversible, demanding careful planning and confident execution. Such are the basic qualities required for being an official.

我要回帖

更多关于 优秀英语作文范文 的文章

随机推荐