you____has amy got a bikegood friend用havehas填空

I have got two uncles该疑问句
I have got two uncles该疑问句急~~~~~~
Have you got two uncles?
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《I have got two uncles该疑问句》相关的作业问题
Hello~~答案是:Are Dale and Tom your uncles?Yes,they are./No,they aren't.Best wishes~~
Do you have got some aunts and uncles?
Do you have uncles and aunt?希望我的回答能够帮到你,不懂的再问!
1 i donot have two uncles ,Do i have two uncles?2 they donot like to be together ,do they like to be together?3we do not share our food with each other,do we sh
she isn't her sisterIs she her sister?Yes,she is No,she isn'tThey are their sistersWho is she? 再问: 那They are my uncles呢?它的这些回答呢?那个变复数改成变单数
They are photos.Is that my grandfather?No,he isn't.Is it a pen?Yes,she is.It is he family's photo.a photo of my familythis is my motherThese are my grandparents
Do you have got some aunts and uncles?Do I have got some aunts and uncles?Have you got any aunt or uncle?
1.This is Linda.Is this Linda?Yes,it is.No,it isn't.2.Is that his uncle?Yes,it is.No, it isn't.3.Is she your good friend?Yes, she is.No,she isn't4.Is her uncle
1 Can they drive their car here?2 He doesn't have lunch at school.3 How much fruit do you need everyday?4 How man uncles does Alice have got?
这是个选择疑问句,不能回答Yes,I do.或No,I don't.应该回答I have(数字)aunts and (数字) uncles.或I have no aunts or uncles.
do you any o
Has she got some sisters and brothers?Yes,he has.No,I haven't.Have you got some aunts or uncles?We haven't got many new friends.
哪个句子? 再问: 再问: 你挑两个吧再问: 求解 再答: 你随便打字两个,我打不开图再问: Tony has got tow uncles .再问: She gots up at six every morning .先改否定句,在改一般疑问句,并作肯定回答和否定回答。 再答: Tony doesn't h
Has he got a good friend Yes,he has .I haven't got two uncles.big or small Her family is small?How many aunts and uncles There are in
楼上都是什么答案啊.1.Is that his father?2.They are my uncles.3.This isn't her brother.或 This is not her brother.4.Those are his/their cousins.(建议使用his)5.They are my gran
How often will you visit your aunt?
否定句:Tom doesn't have a new car.一般疑问句:-Does Tom have a new car -Yes,he does./No,he doesn't.特殊疑问句:What does Tom have
新东方有一本教美语发音的书,不清楚LZ偏好美式发音还是英式发音.不过其实语音语调方面的问题是真的靠多听,形成一种语感.小学时候老师都只是简单的教你问句要上扬,其实真正外国人讲话的时候并不是所有的疑问句尾音都会上扬,在这里很难三言两语就讲清楚的,而且英式英语发音和美式英语不一样,不只是pass,fast很好辨认的a的发音
Is this a ruler?扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
句型转换 和填空 have或has 填空1.They have many good friends (改为单数形式) 2.I have a small bedroom (改为同义句) 1.Lucyand Lily___________ (not have)a computer.2 ______ he_____ (have) a pet?3.Let's______ (take)these bools to the classroom.4.We all lile_____(play)games outside .用have或has 填空Do you______ a soccer ball?No,I don't______oneWhat about Billy?I think he_____ one.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
She has a good friend.复数变单数,人称改为单数,第三人称单数要用has ,其余人称 都用have.A small bedroom is mine.don"t haveDoes havetakeplayinghave have has绝对正确~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He has a good friend.A small bedroom is mine.don&t haveDoes & havetakeplayinghave &have has
1.They have a good friend./He has a good friend./She has a good friend.(这里再看下他的要求有没有下面给出主语,没的话这三句中任选其一填上去)2.I have a bedroom (on my own ).原句:我有自己的卧室换句话说就是:我自己有一间卧室.1.don't have
2.Does ,have 3.ta...
He has a good friend. 2.I don't have a big bedroom. &1.don't have &2. Does &have &3. take &4.playing / to play1. have &2. have &3. has
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
There be 句型与 have, has 的区别相关练习题一、用恰当的 be 动词填空。 1.There a lot of sweets in the box. 2.There some milk in the glass. 3.There some people under the big tree. 4.There a picture and a map on the wall. 5.There a box of rubbers near the books. 6.There lots of flowers in our garden last year. 7.There a plate of chicken behind the fridge yesterday. 8.There four cups of coffee on the table. 9. There a postman at the window. 10. There a noise in the kitchen now. 3. There two pairs of shoes under the bed. 4. There a river near our school. 5. There three books and a pencil on the desk. 二、用 have 或 has 填空。 1.I ________ a nice picture. 2.He ________ a good friend. 3.They _________ some kites. 4.We ________ some flowers. 5.She __________ a duck. 6.My father __________ a new bike. 7.Her mother _________ a vase. 8.Our teacher _________ an English book. 9.Our teachers _________ a basketball. 10.Their parents __________ some story books. 11.Nancy _______ many skirts. 12.David ________ some jackets. 13.My friends ________ a football. 14.What do you ________ ? 15.What does Mike ________ ? 16.What do your friends _________ ? 17.What does Helen _________ ? 18.His brother _______ a basketball. 19.Her sister _______ a nice doll. 20.Miss Li ________ an English book. 三、用“have,has” “there is , there are” 或者“is there , are there”填空。 1. I ______ a good father and a good mother. 2. ___________ a book on the desk. 3. He ________ a tape-recorder. 4. ____________ a basketball in the playground. 5. She ________ some dresses. 6. They _________ a nice garden. 7. What do you _________ ? 8. _____________ a reading-room in the building? 9. What does Mike _________ ? 10. _____________ any books in the bag? 11. My father _______ a story-book. 12. ______________ a story-book on the table. 13. ______________ any flowers in the garden? 14. How many students ____________ in the classroom? 15. My parents _________ some nice pictures. 16. ____________ some maps on the wall. 17. _____________ a map of the world on the wall. 18. David ________ a car. 19. David’s friends ___________ some dogs. 20. _____________ many children on the hill. 四、把下列句子改为否定句和一般疑问句并做肯定和否定回答。。 1. I have a ping-pong ball.2. We have a basketball.3. They have a new TV.4. They have some flowers.5. Mr Smith has a telephone.6. His aunt has a new TV.7. He has a nice room.8.There is an apple in the basket.9.There are some boys in our class. 六、单项选择。 ( ( ( ( ( have ( ( ( ( ( ) 6. Many people _____ computers now . A. have A. have A. Have A. Have B. has B. has B. has B. has C. are C. are there C. Are there C. Are there ) 7. They ____ some oranges. ) 8._____ you got a card? ) 9._______ any teachers in the office? ) 1. _____ he have a pencil case ? A. Do A. have, have B. Does C. Is D. Are D. has, have D. haven’t D. don’t have D. has, ) 2. I ___ a football, and June _____ a basketball. B. has, has C. have, has ) 3. Does he have a computer? No, he ______. A. doesn’t B. don’t B. have C. hasn’t C. doesn’t has ) 4. Mr White ____ two children. A. doesn’t have A. have, have ) 5. Does Tom _____ any erasers ? Yes, he ______ some. B. has, has C. have, has) 10.Is there a goose in the river? _____________. A. Yes ,he is B. No, there is . C. Yes,there is. 七、翻译下列句子。 1. 桌子上有个苹果。 2. 教室里有 8 个人。 3. 河的附近有一个房子。 4. 房子的附近有一棵树。 5. 碗里有一个橘子。
have-has的用法与练习题 - have/has 的用法 ①作“有”讲时,强调“所属关系” ,表示“拥有”的意思。其主语常为人或物。如: My father has many new boo...使役动词have的用法 - 使役动词 have 的用法 有这样一个句子: He had his favorite Alsatian dog poisoned and two other dog...have...done,have...do,have...doing,have...to do区别_英语_初中教育_教育专区。have sth. done,have sb. do , have sb./sth. doing 与 have sth....have_的用法小结_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。海翔教育 全日制英语 专题之 have 的用法小结一、have 作实意动词。 1.表示“有”的意思。 Look, I have ...have 这个动词的用法很多.就您现在说的这个,只是一个最简单的用法 have got =have,has got =has:译为“有” have got 为口语用法,它们不是现在完成时. 一定...Have与 has的用法及区别_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Have 与 has 的用法及区别 have 与 has 都是“有”的意思,但二者用法是有区别的. 在陈述句中,当主语是...一.Have 基本用法和与其他词连用 1, 起佛定和疑问形式变化,在美国通用助动词 do.在美国口语中常用 have got 代替 have. 2, Look, ...have和has的用法_三年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。have 的用法 陈述句――肯定句 I,We You have + 名词. They 名词复数 They 名词复数 陈述句――否定句...have got 的第三人称单数形式是:___ ② have got 可以缩写为: ___ 例如: I have got a cat = ___ has got 可以缩写为:___ 例如:He has got a c...have短语总结_英语_初中教育_教育专区。What a have! [口]真会骗人! have (got) to 不得不 请某人来家做客 have a bad night 睡得好 [不好] (多指请...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。&&>&&&&>&&
吉他谱:When You Got A Good Friend
播放数:271
When You Got A Good Friend
电吉他(失真)
电吉他(失真)
When You Got A Good FriendEric Clapton
更多Eric Clapton吉他谱
最新上传乐谱
添加我自己的吉他演奏视频
请在此输入要加入的 社区贴子地址或优酷视频 html 地址:
如何添加自己的 Youku 优酷视频?请看 小弹为您准备的
违法和不良信息举报电话:
400-018-5077
更换过头像、收藏过曲谱的用户才可以发表评论、发布帖子。一、用恰当的 be 动词填空。 1.There a lot of sweets in the box. 2.There some milk in the glass. some people under the big 3.There tree. 4.There a picture and a map on the wall. 5.There a box of rubbers near the books. 二、用 have 或 has 填空。 1.I ________ a nice picture. 2.He ________ a good friend. 3.They _________ some kites. 4.We ________ some flowers. 5.She __________ a duck. 6.My father __________ a new bike. 7.Her mother _________ a vase. 8.Our teacher _________ an English book. 9.Our teachers _________ a basketball. 10.Their parents __________ some story books. 三、用“have,has” “there is , there are” 或者“is 1. I ______ a good father and a good mother. 2. ___________ a book on the desk. 3. He ________ a tape-recorder. 4. ____________ a basketball in the playground. 5. She ________ some dresses. 6. They _________ a nice garden. 7. What do you _________ ? 8. _____________ a reading-room in the building? 9. What does Mike _________ ? 10. _____________ any books in the bag? 11. My father _______ a story-book.6.There last year. 7.There fridge yesterday. 8.There table.lots of flowers in our gardena plate of chicken behind thefour cups of coffee on the11.Nancy _______ many skirts. 12.David ________ some jackets. 13.My friends ________ a football. 14.What do you ________ ? 15.What does Mike ________ ? 16.What do your friends _________ ? 17.What does Helen _________ ? 18.His brother _______ a basketball. 19.Her sister _______ a nice doll. 20.Miss Li ________ an English book. there , are there”填空。 12. ______________ a story-book on the table. 13. ______________ any flowers in the garden? 14. How many students ____________ in the classroom? 15. My parents _________ some nice pictures. 16. ____________ some maps on the wall. 17. _____________ a map of the world on the wall. 18. David ________ a car. 19. David’s friends ___________ some dogs. 20. _____________ many children on the hill.六、单项选择。 ( ) 1. _____ he have a pencil case ? A. Do B. Does C. Is D. Are ( ) 2. I ___ a football, and Jiamin _____ a basketball. A. have, have B. has, has C. have, has D. has, have ( ) 3. Does he have a computer? No, he ______. A. doesn’t B. don’t C. hasn’t D. haven’t ( ) 4. Mr White ____ two children. A. doesn’t have B. have C. doesn’t has D. don’t have ( ) 5. Does Tom _____ any erasers ? Yes, he ______ some. A. have, have B. has, has C. have, has D. has, have ( ) 6. Many people _____ computers now . A. have B. has C. are ( ) 7. They ____ some oranges. A. have B. has C. are there ( ) 8._____ you got a card? A. Have B. has C. Are there () 9._______ any teachers in the office? A. Have B. has C. Are there ( ) 10.Is there a goose in the river? _____________. A. Yes ,he is B. No, there is . C. Yes,there is.

我要回帖

更多关于 you ve got a friend 的文章

随机推荐