Trytobitetosb是什么意思

口语英文如果你?英语干货|20个实用的必备英文生活口语!
今天跟大家分享20个常用的英语口语,希望能让你的口语更加的出彩~1 be up for it。这个口语表达的意思是be ready to do something,即“准备好做某事”。It’s a long walk. Are you up for it?有很长的路要走,你准备好了吗?After a long day atwork I wasn’t really up for a party.一天漫长的工作下来,我真的不想去参加聚会了。下面我们再看几个和这个英语表达有关的例句:We’re going mountain climbing tomorrow if you’re up for it.如果你准备好了的话,明天我们去爬山。It’s a big challenge and I’m up for it.这是个巨大的挑战,我做好准备了。2 “大姨妈来了” 英文怎么说?生活中最常用来表达“大姨妈来了”的单词是“period”,大家都知道“period”有“周期”的意思,那么就很容易想象为什么用这个词了,这里“period”特指月经周期,也就是大姨妈。My period is coming today.我今天“大姨妈”来了。I’m having my period./I’m on my period.我现在是月经期。My period is over.我月经期结束了。除了“period”,英语中还有一个说法是“Charlie’s come”,也可以表达“来大姨妈了”,实际上这个词语在俗语中可以指任何不快的、难以启齿的东西。
“大姨妈来了”其他几种常用地道表达That time of the month 或者 that time(也就是每个月的那几天)The doctor says that women at that time of the month should avoid doing heavy work.医生说女性来例假时不应干过重的活儿 。MC(Menstrual Cycle,月经周期)What does exercise mean for the menstrual cycle?锻炼对月经周期有什么影响?Aunt Flo 弗洛姨妈是的,她们也叫“姨妈”,而Flo则是玩了个文字游戏,暗指”flow”,也就是每个月的”流血事件”。比如,Aunt Flo’s in town.弗洛姨妈来城里了。Aunt Flo is visiting.弗洛姨妈到访。3 play hooky。hook是“挂钩、鱼钩”的意思。hooky做形容词,是“钩状的”意思。但是hooky在这个口语表达中作名词,是“逃学者”的意思。这个表达play hooky的意思就是:be absent from school or stay away from work and duty without permission or an excuse. 没有理由或没有允许就不去上学或上班。中文里对应的意思就是:逃学、旷工。这个表达也可以表示擅自不参加活动或会议。The lectures of that professor are boring. I’m thinking of playing hooky this time.那个教授的讲座很无聊,这次我不想去了。下面我们再看一个这个表达有关的例句:Why aren’t you in school? Are you playing hooky?你怎么不在学校?你是在逃学吗?play hooky 是一个美式英语表达,英式英语中常用skive 或 bunk off。澳大利亚和新西兰习惯用另一个词wag。当然你也可以使用通用表达,skip class,avoid work,or play truant。4
a bad egg。这个口语表达的字面意思就是:一个坏鸡蛋。那在常用口语表达中大家能猜出来是什么意思吗?就是我们常说的“坏蛋,混蛋,坏家伙”,指的是缺乏道德的人。– In my book, he’s a bad egg, you’d better stay away from him.– 据我所知,他一肚子坏水,你最好远离他。乍一看,怎么像中式英语,只能说老外真的和咱们想到一块儿去了。这样的表达还有很多。丢脸 lose face玩火 play with fire酸葡萄 sour grape纸老虎 paper tiger以牙还牙 a tooth for a tooth沧海一粟 a drop in the ocean下面我们再来看有关的例句:You know what? He stood me up yesterday, he is such a bad egg.你知道吗,他昨天竟然放我鸽子,他真是个坏蛋。5 用keep one’s nose clean表达“远离是非,少惹麻烦,安分守己”keep one’s nose clean。这个口语表达可不是“把鼻子擦干净”的意思,而是“远离是非,少惹麻烦,安分守己”的意思。相当于:keep out of trouble, avoid getting into trouble。They are in hot water now, so they are trying to keep their noses clean.他们正处于水深火热之中,所以他们尽量少惹麻烦。下面我们再来看有关的例句:Students have to keep their noses clean or they might be kicked out of school.学生应该少惹麻烦,否则他们可能被撵出学校。6 用turn a blind eye表达“假装看不见,熟视无睹,视而不见”turn a blind eye。这个口语表达的意思是:pretend you don’t see it,也就是“假装看不见,熟视无睹,视而不见”。
I know what you are up to. I can’t turn a blind eye. Keep it up and you’ll end up in jail.我知道你在干些什么勾当。我不能视而不见,再这样下去你会进监狱的。注意哦,turn a blind eye 后面跟对象的时候,一般用介词to。也就是:turn a blind eye to someone or something.If we turn a blind eye to the problem, our community will go from bad to worse.如果我们对这个问题睁只眼闭只眼,我们的社区将每况愈下。下面我们再来看有关的例句:You have to put up with it and turn a blind eye.你必须委屈求全,视而不见。另外还有一个口语表达和 turn a blind eye 很相似,那就是 turn a deaf ear.You always turn a deaf ear to what I say.我说的话你总是置若罔闻。7 用haters gonna hate表达“有些人就是看什么都不顺眼”haters gonna hate。hater是“仇恨者”的意思,Haters gonna hate! 这个口语表达的意思是:There will always be those who criticize anything and everything,也就是“有些人就是看什么都不顺眼”,换句话说,就是不要在意别人的看法,走自己的路让别人说去吧。Keep your shirt on, please. You can’t please everyone. Haters gonna hate.你别发火,你不可能取悦所有人,有些人就是看什么都不顺眼。下面我们再来看有关的例句:Take it easy and keep your nose clean. You know, haters gonna hate.别太激动,少惹麻烦。有些人就是看什么都不顺眼。Just do what you are supposed to do. Haters gonna hate.做好你该做的事儿就好,走自己的路让别人说去吧。8 用That’s it表达“问题就在这儿”等4种意思That’s it。这个口语表达常见的有四种意思:第一种表示找到了问题所在,意思就是:“问题就在这儿”。– This printer has broken again. We need a new one.– 这个打印机又坏了,我们需要个新的。-That’s it. But we don’t have enough money.– 是的,但我们没有足够的钱。第二种表示“没有别的了”“完了”“到此结束了”。– Anything else?– 还有其他事吗?– That’s it. You can leave any time.– 没别的了,你随时可以离开了。第三种表示对某事感到失望或反感,可译为“好了”“算了”“够了”之类的意思。Well, That’s it. You still firmly hold your point of view. There’s nothing I can do about you.好吧,算了,你还是坚持你的观点,我拿你没办法。第四种意思是:“这就对了,就是这样”。在口语中,用来表示赞同。That’s it. You’ve done a great job!对啦,就是这样,你做的很棒!9
in hot water。这个口语表达可不是在热水中的意思,它是指 to be in or get into trouble,也就是“遇到麻烦,处于水深火热之中”的意思。That’s it. Our company has already been in hot water this year owing to the rise in the cost of raw materials.问题就在这,我们的公司今年由于原材料成本上升,已经陷入困境。下面我们再来看有关的例句:Unfortunately, her innocence will land her in hot water.不幸的是,她的天真,会让她处于水深火热之中。Her marriage is in hot water and she’s desperately unhappy.她的婚姻陷入困境,她为此非常郁闷。10 work on something。这个口语表达的意思是 to try hard to improve or achieve something,也就是“从事于某事,努力改善或完成某事”的意思。– You really need to work on your pronunciation a bit more. Take my word for it.– 你真的需要再加把劲改进发音,相信我的话。– Okay, I got it.– 好的,我知道了。– What are you up to?– 最近在忙什么呢?– I’m going to work on my music to release an album this summer.– 这个夏天我要开始准备出专辑了。– Wow, good for you!– 哇,恭喜你啊!Sooner or later you will be able to resolve this problem as long as you continuously work on it.只要你不断努力,你迟早会解决这个难题的。11用bite my tongue表达“忍住不说话,尽力忍耐保持沉默,欲言又止”和“别人说的话不受欢迎,乌鸦嘴”bite one’s tongue。
首先,这个口语表达可以作为字面意思用。平时生活节奏很快,有些人吃饭也很着急,不小心就要到舌头了,就可以说:Ouch! I bit my tongue! 哎哟,我咬到舌头了。但是作为口语里的常用习语,还有其他的意思。咬住了舌头就没办法说话,那这个口语表达的意思就是“忍住不说话,尽力忍耐保持沉默,欲言又止”。My friend asked me what I thought of her new dress. It’s really ugly, but I couldn’t say that to her, so I just bit my tongue and told her it was nice.我朋友问我觉得她的新裙子怎么样。这个裙子其实挺丑的,但是我不能直接对她说。所以,我忍住没说,而是告诉她挺好的。(口是心非,有木有?)下面我们再看两个和这个口语表达相关的例句:I had to bite my tongue to keep from telling her what I really thought.我必须忍住不说话,不能告诉她我的真实想法。I sat through that whole silly conversation biting my tongue.那是个无聊的对话,我坐在那里一言不发。另外,Bite your tongue! 还常用在祈使句中,表示“别人说的话不受欢迎,乌鸦嘴”。– I heard it’s going to rain tomorrow.– 我听说明天会下雨。– Bite your tongue! I’m supposed to go on a picnic tomorrow.– 别乌鸦嘴了,我明天想去野餐呢。12用a long shot表达“可能性不大的事情,成功希望不大的尝试”a long shot。这个口语表达的本意是打球时的“远投”“远射”,既然是远投远射,成功的机率就很小,这个口语表达的意思就是“可能性不大的事情,成功希望不大的尝试”,an attempt or a guess that is not likely to be successful but is worth trying。My favorite basketball team is in the final at the weekend. I hope they could win, but it’s a long shot.eat是什么意思
eat是什么意思
  eat通常用作动词,那么你eat做动词都表达哪些意思吗?下面学识网小编为大家带来eat的意思解释和相关英语例句,欢迎大家一起学习!
  eat作动词的意思:
  吃,喝,侵蚀,腐蚀
  eat的英语音标:
  英 [i:t]
  美 [it]
  eat的时态:
  现在分词: eating 过去式: ate 过去分词: eaten
  eat的英语例句:
  1. It makes sense to eat a reasonably balanced diet when slimming.
  在过程中保持饮食的相对均衡是明智的。
  2. Jovial ladies chivvy you into ordering more than you can eat!
  热情的女招待会一再推荐,最后点的餐多到吃不下!
  3. Because you're not burning calories, everything you eat turns to fat.
  由于没有消耗卡路里,你吃的所有东西都会变成脂肪。
  4. &What would you like to eat?& & &Anything'll do me, Eva.&
  &你想吃什么?&&&&我吃什么都行,伊娃。&
  5. Try to eat at least four slices of bread a day.
  每天尽量至少吃4片面包。
  6. He has had to eat his words about the company being recession-proof.
  他不得不收回他说过的公司能免受经济衰退影响的话。
  7. Responsibilities at home and work eat into his time.
  家庭和工作的双重负担耗费了他的时间。
  8. The crew of the ship gave them nothing but bread to eat.
  船上的工作人员除了面包什么也不给他们吃。
  9. Wendy popped in for a quick bite to eat on Monday night.
  温迪周一晚上过来匆匆吃了点儿饭。
  10. &Helen had something to eat before she left,& put in Cecil anxiously.
  &海伦走之前吃了点儿东西,&塞西尔急忙插了一句。
  11. Some of them couldn't eat a thing. One couldn't even drink.
  他们中的一些人无法进食,其中一个甚至连水都喝不了.
  12. Maybe I eat too much and that's what makes me dozy.
  也许我吃得太多了,所以昏昏欲睡。
  13. A feverish child refuses to eat and asks only for cold drinks.
  的孩子不愿吃东西,只会要冷饮。
  14. &Eat before Jul 14& was stamped on the label.
  标签上印着&请于7月14日前食用&。
  15. As a whole we do not eat enough fibre in Britain.
  总体上我们英国人没有摄入足够的膳食纤维。
本文地址:http://www.xspic.com/yingyu/qita/1474590.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.
很好,很强大!
太差劲了!
分享到微信朋友圈
打开微信,使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享至朋友圈。4GuysFromRolla.com
&&When you think ASP, think...
Information:
weekly newsletter!
Enterprise Development Update
Microsoft Tech Update
Java/Open Source Update
Database Update
Web Development Update
Hardware Update
Networking Update
Check out these Web sites for articles, tutorials, FAQs, and code on ASP and related Technologies!
Recent ASP.NET
and Related Developer Articles
Explore a very simple technique to accomplish a panning effect with your images.&By definition, a weak reference is all about garbage collection. Learn why and when to use one.&Go on a virtual version of the Microsoft Developers tour.&
Learn to write some code that demonstrates JSON Schema validation.&Follow along and learn to program trigonometric functions in both C# and VB.NET.&Learn about an open source SQL product that integrates well with C#.&Learn to write a program, in C# or VB.NET, to identify chemical elements on the Periodic table through the use of LINQ and the element's atomic number.&Learn how to work with MongoDB from your .NET applications (C# code), and see the CRUD functions available from the .NET driver.&Study the pangram, a sentence that uses every letter of the alphabet at least once. Test if a sentence is a pangram. Samples are in C# and VB.NET.&Become more proficient with the functionalities of the QR (Quick Response) Code library that works with ASP.NET MVC applications.&Discover how to display the current computer screen inside a PictureBox on a Windows Form. Examples are in both C# and VB.NET.&Learn about Redis Cache, a NoSQL caching technique and its integration with .NET applications. Redis keeps information as a key-value NoSQL pair.&Discover how to see whether or not your Firewall is enabled. The code provided is in both C# and VB.NET.&Probe into the best practices of exception handling, and see a few effective error handling strategies to use in your projects.&Discover how quick and easy it is to create a digital clock in VB.NET and in C#.&Learn how to use Tortoise SVN, an automated SVN checkout process from a C# console application.&Create a custom control to simulate a dartboard game and the somewhat intricate scoring involved.&Learn the coding technique to play a YouTube video using an embed link. Also, learn to consume the YouTube API to get a list of videos from a channel.&Learn to work with Complex Numbers in VB.NET and in C# with the use of Operator overriding and built-in Numerics namespaces.&
Highlighted ASP.NET Developer Articles
The past six articles in this series have looked at how to display a grid of data in an ASP.NET MVC application and how to implement features like sorting, paging,
and filtering. In each of these past six tutorials we were responsible...
is a popular file format for documents. Due to their ubiquity and layout
capabilities, it's not uncommon for a websites to use PDF technology. For example, an eCommerce store may offer a "printable receipt"...
is a popular file format for documents. PDF files are a popular document format
for two primary reasons: first, because the PDF standard is an open standard, there are many vendors that provide PDF readers across...
Chances are, at some point you've tried creating a new user account on a website and were told that the username you selected was already taken. This is especially common
on very large websites with millions of members, but can happen on smaller websites with common usernames, such as people's names...
When a browser displays the HTML sent from a web server it parses the received markup into a Document Object Model, or DOM, which models the markup as a hierarchical structure.
Each element in the markup - the &form& element, &div& elements, &p&...
Over the past couple of months I've authored five articles on displaying a grid of data in an
application. The first article in the series focused on simply ...
Many websites display a news ticker of one sort or another. A news ticker is a user interface element that displays a subset of a list of items, cycling through them one at a time after a set interval. In December 2010 I wrote an article titled ...Did Kevin Garnett try to bite Joakim Noah? | For The Win
Thanks for signing up.
Please check your email for a confirmation.
Something went wrong.
Try again?
Nick Schwartz
Nick Schwartz is an editor and writer at For The Win. He believes The Rock should have his own emoji.
3.2k shares
110 shares
Jarvis Landry threw football at Terrance Mitchell's head at Browns training camp
The 14th day of Browns training camp was heated.
JuJu Smith-Schuster got out of his car to have a dance party in the street
Sometimes you just have to stop and dance.
Drake and Quavo had a half-court shootout for $10,000
Drake and Migos are touring together.
Ben Zobrist said he got ejected because he told ump that baseball needed electronic strike zone
See Broncos rookies get hair, eyebrows butchered by teammates
The Broncos’ had their annual rookie haircut day, and it looked as terrible as usual.
D.J. Swearinger bullied Terrelle Pryor into a dramatic flinch at Jets-Redskins camp
WWE's Becky Lynch explains how she's preparing for SummerSlam
Becky Lynch opens up about her WWE CrossFit group.
Ice Cube gave NFL players rap nicknames, Andy Dalton is ‘Flamin Hot Cheetos’
Andy Dalton is Flamin Hot Cheetos, Tom Brady is Vanilla Ice and Odell Beckham Jr. is The One Arm Bandit.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. shares story about paranormal encounter after fiery crash
“It was physical hands grabbing me! I felt it,” Dale Jr. explained about the aftermath of a wreck in 2004.
Tennis player Nick Kyrgios forgot to bring his shoes to a match
Of course.
See FTW stories in your feed
Like For The Win
Follow For The Win
Newsletter
Get 10 hot stories each day
Sign me up!
Thanks for signing up.
Please check your email for a confirmation.
Something went wrong.
Try again?
Hear FTW writers out loud
Latest podcast
Drake and Quavo had a half-court shootout for $10,000
Carmelo Anthony apologized to OKC for not winning title
174 shares
Lonzo Ball had an excellent response to Magic Johnson's blurry birthday video