我女孩姓王洋气点的名字,英译觉得Wang和Wong都不喜欢,可以用King做姓吗?

(舍得翻译工作室)
(柳棉依依lee)
(WowScience)
第三方登录:香港人的英文姓氏比如Pak,Ng等如何读? - 知乎有问题,上知乎。知乎作为中文互联网最大的知识分享平台,以「知识连接一切」为愿景,致力于构建一个人人都可以便捷接入的知识分享网络,让人们便捷地与世界分享知识、经验和见解,发现更大的世界。115被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="7分享邀请回答赞同 3 条评论分享收藏感谢收起装扮成什么用英语怎么说
问题描述:
装扮成什么用英语怎么说like是喜欢的意思
问题解答:
dress up like...
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
I dressed up as a goat on Halloween.
His father dressed up as Santa Claus
Our parents prepared everything for us on that dayIt's very intersting for us to dress like ghost 再问: 对我们来说,装扮成鬼非常有趣。 It 's very -------------to-------------a g
1.what are you doing? I am making up a ghost.2.what is she doing? she is readying for All Saints' Day.3.I knocked the door of others,and they treated us with ca
突出地方特色就行,比如说枫叶,岛屿(千岛之国)
disguise as a monkey
1 It is no doubt that he is a great hero,so people is sad for his passing away.2 Children dress themslves as super men to attract adults's attention.3 Both my p
1汤姆喜欢在万圣节装扮成美猴王.Tom&likes&_dressing&up&as&the&Monkey&King____&at&Halloween.&dress&up&as...&-&nb
The lion dance is usually acted by two people,one waving the lion head and the other waving the lion body and tail.The performers dress up as a lion and play al
1,what are you gonna dress up like2.Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe3.the more careful we are, the less mistakes we will make4.i am not in th
Tonight I am going to participate in a gathering to celebrate Halloween.Peter prepared to do a pumpkin lights to send me,and he was prepared to dress up as ghos
保护 [bǎo hù] protectdefendguardsafeguard
这应该是阿拉伯老外在情人节写给一个女孩的,从字面看应该是 叙利亚 黎巴嫩,约旦 或者是巴勒斯坦的.因为是方言 大概意思看的懂 细节不懂大意: 节日快乐 如果可以下个情人节我们一起共度 你是我的生命 你是我的全部 你使我的眼睛明亮 你使我的生命愉快 你是我伤痛的良药 节日快乐 我将在这个情人节给你带去所有的玫瑰花
Please put the English translation into Chinese.(诚心回答,给个&#10084;好评&#10084;吧~)
1.This is your change and ticket,your ticket door is on the second floor 21st door,I wish you a pleasant journey,goodbye.2 tickets are invitations,passengers ar
2、lavande de mer3、Les endroits les plus romantiques4、Knight Ville第一个就不翻译了 你已经翻了
John Wong (如果你是南方人,这个就挺好的)John Wang (如果你是北方人,你会觉得这个更好一些)
不可以,in并不是“用”的意思,in的意思是“在.中”in english 是在英语中.这句话的意思是:这个在英语中是什么?(汉语中,为了符合表达习惯,我们一般翻译成,这个用英语怎么说.)但实际上,in并没有“用”的意思!
也许感兴趣的知识(舍得翻译工作室)
(柳棉依依lee)
(WowScience)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 2017年姓王的女孩名字 的文章

随机推荐