懂英语的朋友们帮个忙吧,翻译下

懂英文的进来帮个忙,翻译下。_滦南吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:117,742贴子:
懂英文的进来帮个忙,翻译下。收藏
i needyouiloveyou iwant'sseegoodbyes.
我能你爱你,我选择啥再见。不懂瞎猜呢,哈
我忘不了你,我爱你,我不想说再见
是吗?蒙的
我需要你'我喜欢你'我不愿和你说再见?也是蒙的'''
希望你不要离开我,不要和我说再见。
英国人都看不懂这英语什么意思。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语翻译遇到一句看不懂的英语,会的同志帮个忙啊,_作业帮
英语翻译遇到一句看不懂的英语,会的同志帮个忙啊,
英语翻译遇到一句看不懂的英语,会的同志帮个忙啊,
有时候沉默可以这么响亮,这是生活中的奇迹,我必须承认英语翻译我想把中文翻译成英文,希望能懂贸易英语的朋友帮个忙,中文意思差不多就是:“是你们安排订舱还是我们安排,请确认下!”_作业帮
英语翻译我想把中文翻译成英文,希望能懂贸易英语的朋友帮个忙,中文意思差不多就是:“是你们安排订舱还是我们安排,请确认下!”
英语翻译我想把中文翻译成英文,希望能懂贸易英语的朋友帮个忙,中文意思差不多就是:“是你们安排订舱还是我们安排,请确认下!”
Are you booking arrangements or arrangements we have,please make sure!会英语的朋友们,帮个忙,翻译下好吗?谢谢!_百度知道
会英语的朋友们,帮个忙,翻译下好吗?谢谢!
and of course the software is windows , it seems to most local people a sort of romantic dating place and they would seat at tables there chatting quiet long over cola and a bag of fried potato chips, and its consumers except services and goods from different parts of the world. Therefore an international businessman has to adapt himself to host cultures of his business, and the latter decides the size and potential of a market. You drive to the company in your Volkswagen that has parts made in different countries.4, you may find it is no longer an economical fast food restaurant.2. Those differences lie i your computer monitor is Samsung, the famous fast food chain . A nation’s business can not depend on its inner economy or trading only, beef is often replaced by vegetables or mutton. McDonald’s, our business is globalized. The former decides a society’s commerce manner. Cross-cultural communication is part of our business, you have to be an international business communicator in the fist place: cultural tradition and economic factor.is a ry good example. 3.You company may be based in Brazil and the co-worker who shares the office with you is from France while the first client you have to meet is from Argentina and then one of your suppliers from England. To be successful in the global business. The business culture is composed of two important parts, which are religiously accepted by Indians there. Like it or not. The two parts are interrelated to each other and affected by each other. If you are running a McDonald’s in China. After morning exercise you prepared your coffee made by an Italian manufacturerCross-Cultural Communication in the Business World1. You wake up at the alarm from your Casio clock made in Japan. If you visit a McDonald’s in New D you put on shoes branded Adidas but made in Hong Kong factory
请不会的和实用翻译工具的朋友不要回复。
and they all come from all over the worldThis passage is about --in your life you use and have so many kinds of things!!我认为你只要读懂标题即可
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
跨文化交际中商业世界
1。你习惯凌晨报警从你的卡西欧时钟在日本;你穿上鞋子品牌阿迪达斯但香港造的工厂。经过早晨锻炼你准备好你的咖啡由一个意大利的制造商。你开车去公司在你的大众做的零件,在不同的国家,你的计算机屏幕是三星,当然该软件是窗户。你公司也许会位于巴西和同事分享的办公室与你来自法国,当第一个客户,你必须满足来自阿根廷的是你的供应商,这时,一个人从英国来。
2。不管你喜不喜欢它,我们的业务是国际化。跨文化交际是我们的业务。一个国家的企业不可能取决于它的内部经济或只交易,其消费者之服务及物品除外来自世界各地的。麦当劳,著名的快餐连锁公司是目前很好的例子。
3。如果你正在运行一个麦当劳在中国,你会发现这已不再是经济的速食饭店里,这似乎大多数当地居民展开了一种浪漫的约会...
2。不管你喜不喜欢,我们的业务被全球化。跨文化交际部分我们的业务。一个国家的业务可以不依靠它的内经济或营业只有,它的消费者除服务,货物从不同部分世界。麦当劳的,著名快食物链。一个良好的例子。
1。你醒来在警报从你的手表时钟日本制造;你穿鞋打火印阿迪达斯但香港制造工厂。后早操你准备你的咖啡使附近的的一个意大利的生产厂家。后早操你准备你的咖啡使附近的的一个意大利的生产厂家。你开车去公司在大众,有部分使在不同的国家;你的电脑显示器公司名称,当然软件是窗口。你公司可基地在巴西,同事谁股办公室同你从法国而第一客户你必须满足从阿根廷然后之一你的如资源供应商从
3.如果你正在跑步一个麦当劳的在中国,你可能发现挽不回一个经济快餐店,它似乎最当地人一种浪漫迄今地方,他们将坐在...
Sorry I down't know
帮个忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁网上看到一个句子看不懂了,英语大大 帮个忙.While working on bigger problems that will take a while I wanted to push out an update for some things that have happened in the last few days.这句话怎么翻译啊,详解给下呗,怎么_作业帮
网上看到一个句子看不懂了,英语大大 帮个忙.While working on bigger problems that will take a while I wanted to push out an update for some things that have happened in the last few days.这句话怎么翻译啊,详解给下呗,怎么
网上看到一个句子看不懂了,英语大大 帮个忙.While working on bigger problems that will take a while I wanted to push out an update for some things that have happened in the last few days.这句话怎么翻译啊,详解给下呗,怎么翻译的.
虽然处理一些大的问题,会花费一些时间,但过去几天我在做另外一件事情,就是想得到某些东西的最新进展(推出某些东西的升级版).手工翻译哦.while有虽然但是的意思,take a while 花费一些时间, push out 推出 .结合语境来看更贴切那种翻译.括号内

我要回帖

更多关于 帮个忙吧 的文章

随机推荐