英语句子结构子

您还可以使用以下方式登录
当前位置: &
& & 唯美好听的英文句子
唯美好听的英文句子
1、Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. - Albus Dumbledore。即使在最黑暗的日子里,也能寻到幸福。2、Hand and catch you fell out of the tears, but not cut the fundus you伸手,接住你眼角垂落的泪滴,却截不住你眼底的悲伤!3、Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Learn to trust your heart. 跟着感觉走,静静地。学着去相信自己的内心。4、First I need your hand ,then forever can begin我需要牵着你的手,才能告诉你什么是永远5、Fallen into the trap,for you are too greedy,it's not because of others' cunning.会上当,不是因为别人太狡猾,而是因为自己太贪.6、Fake friends never betray in front of you. They always do it behind you. 假朋友从不会当面背叛你,都是背后。7、Fading is true while flowering is past凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去8、Everytime you come to mind, I realize I'm smiling. 每次想到你,我就发现自己是微笑着的。9、Everything happens for a reason 这个世界,没有偶然。10、Everyone has problems. Some are just better at hiding them than others. 每个人都有自己的难处,只不过有的人不容易被发觉罢了。11、I apply to get into your life.我申请,加入你的人生。12、I can put the past you're so natural, I think I rea我可以把过往的你说得如此自然,我想我真的释怀了。13、Be nice to people on the way up, because you'll need them on your way down.向上爬时,对遇到的人好点,因为掉下来时,你还会遇到他们。14、Be happy. It&s one way of being wise.- Sidonie Gabrielle Colette 做个快乐的人。那是英明智慧的一条路径。15、As long as it is a comedy, I&d rather cry during the process. 只要是个喜剧结局,过程你让我怎么哭都行。16、Always listen to your heart because even though it's on your left side, it's always right.总是听从内心的声音。因为即便它长在你的左边,它却总是对的。17、all things are difficult before they are easy.凡事必先难后易。18、all or nothing, now or never 。要么没有,要么全部。要么现在,要么永不。19、t corrupted themselves, life is not only an opportunity, try to不要堕落了自己,人生并不只有一次机会,努力把握。20、 it's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. 别灰心,往往是最后一把钥匙才能打开锁。21、I love waking up and seeing text messages on my phone 我爱一觉醒来时,读到你发来的手机短信。22、I need to believe love can last...我真的想去相信爱是可以长久的。23、For short, do not remember every detail, every mood.因为短暂,不记得每一个细节,每一个情绪。24、For those things i don't talk about,it does not mean i don't know. 有些事不说,不代表不知道。25、Adversity does teach who your real friends are.经历逆境会让你知道谁是真正的朋友。26、Actually I wanted to say on that day,&Shall we never get apart,OK?&其实,那天我想说的是,我们永远不要分开了好不好?27、Forget others' faults by remembering your own. 想想自己的错,会忘却别人的过28、Forgetting someone doesn&t mean never think of him, but thinking of him with a calm heart.忘记一个人,并非不再想起,而是偶尔想起,心中却不再有波澜。29、from small beginning come great things.伟大始于渺小。30、Gentle to have, but not compromise, I want to be in quiet, not stron温柔要有,但不是妥协,我要在安静中,不慌不忙的坚强。31、Give free to him when you fall in love and give free to love when you don&t love.爱的时候,让他自由;不爱的时候,让爱自由。32、Don&t wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend. 不要等到孤独了,才明白朋友的价值。33、Don&t let the past steal your present.别让过去悄悄偷走了你的当下。34、Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart. 每个单身的人背后至少藏着一个让人心碎的秘密。35、Every little kindness you show me would shake my determination.你对我的一点点好,都会动摇我的决心。36、Give so much time to improving yourself that you won't have time to criticize others. 给自己充足的时间来改进自身,你会没时间去批判别人。37、god helps those who help themselves.天助自助者。38、Good things come to those who smile. Have you smile today? Keep smiling. 好事情总是发生在那些微笑着的人身上。你今天微笑了么?39、great hopes make great man. 伟大的理想造就伟大的人。40、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. 执子之手,与子偕老。41、t give up when you are able to fly,to dream and to love.当你能飞的时候就不要放弃飞。当你能梦的时候就不要放弃梦。当你能爱的时候就不要放弃爱。42、t judge someone's past, when you haven't walked their journey!如果你没有经历过别人所经历的事情,就不要去评判一个人的过去!43、Beauty is superficial, but ugly goes down to the bone. 美貌固然肤浅,丑陋却能深入骨髓44、Before finding the right people, the only need to do is to make yourself good enough. 在找到合适的人之前,唯一需要做的,就是让自己足够的优秀。45、A positive attitude will have positive results,because attitudes are contagious.积极的态度会带来积极的结果,因为态度是具有感染力的。46、A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is. 真心爱你的人永远不会放你走,不管遇到多大的困境。47、We are all too young, a lot of things don't yet know, don't put the我们都太年轻,很多事都还不了解,别把错爱当恩宠。48、Without you, I still will smile carefree, please don't think that yo没有你,我依旧会笑得无忧无虑,请别以为你有多难忘。49、How can I believe that there is still pure love in this world?让我如何相信,这世界上还有一尘不染的爱情。50、Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid, you don't deserve to be in love.坦白说,如果你不打算为爱做点傻事,你就不配拥有爱。51、I can't afford to bear the deep feeling is the burden, sweet prattle深情是我担不起的重担,情话只是偶然兑现的谎言。52、Without you, my life don't know how to describe.没有你,我的生活不知道该怎样去形容。53、Would a man running in the rain, also don't want to put into the arm宁愿一个人在雨中奔跑,也不愿投入你那虚伪的怀抱。54、You have no wrong, I am not wrong just a gust of wind, blew the comm你没有错,我没有错只是一阵风,吹熄了承诺。
1.“"由查字典名言网()网友提供,版权归作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2.欢迎参与查字典名言网,把你喜欢的句子发布出来吧!
3.文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!
好句子推荐
最热唯美的句子
最新唯美的句子英文句子吧_百度贴吧
签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,
本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧排名:
本吧签到人数:90
可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!
成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡
连续签到:天&&累计签到:天
超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
爱生活,爱英文句子,英文句子吧欢迎您~
是什么把深情都白费了? 如果你走过我的身边,请你看我一眼
贴吧免费看相 信息发到微心信 y i q i 1 9 5 5,我单独为你解相 要求双手清楚照片 最好各手一张 手掌拍全 看感情 婚姻方面 照片需要手伸直侧拍 手不要
都是这几个月摘抄的,超唯美
质量保障带你赚不停
我目前已经很少来贴吧了,这可能是最&#21
最重的时候142斤,现在减到94斤。用了不到三个月,佩服自己的坚持!!! 现在分享我的瘦身方法啦,
来了这么久第一次发帖 这里小七 原创与非原创 喜欢就支持一下,不喜勿喷
一滴眼泪 坠入大海 从此流浪 淡而不化 一句箴言 透入心扉 旧得不能再旧 依旧落花流水
第一首 I love three things:the sun ,the moon and you. the sun is for the day ,the moon is for the night and you forever. 我爱三样东
最近缺文素 留下你爱的句子 我给你写
Love is no longer a long time, love without many words. 深情不及久伴,厚爱无需多言。
看了吧规,没有找到关于手写是否需要审核的要求,先发一个试试啦
最好是英文,最近练的,中文也行,我会尽量写好的。
It is hard to give reason for the true love. You only know you want his company anywhere, anytime in any mood. -----真正爱一个人是无
Stay up late and you're far away.熬夜的瘾和遥远的你
放几张才写的镇楼,大家不要嫌弃哦
If youth can come again, I think I must be a different look. 如果能重走青春 我想我一定是另一番模样
大家新年快乐!
不好看勿喷,欢迎大家来找我代写句子,看我真挚的小眼神
只写英文哦,汉字太丑。写的不好看请不要喷我!
You are my sunshine.
假使他日相逢,事隔经年; 我将以何贺你,以眼泪,以沉默
五星宏辉保单数据破解 ===五星宏辉黑红梅方破解===两段视频显示,在一处街道上,多名穿着制服人员拽打
Newcomer to bubble, more business
人格测验 : 每一个人只能够许一个愿望 ...... 试试看 , 可是千万不要作弊 , 不要先看结论 ! 你会对你的答案感到非常讶异 . 我们的脑海就像是一个降落
每个词开头是s y m 例子 Seek for You in Merry 这样子 必有重谢!
谁可以把WWH和ZYQ这六个字母写成一句关于爱情的话
如题。坐等。
有需要 中译英or英译中 的吧友 请尽管把有疑问的 或者觉得可以翻译的更好 的长短句 传上来 我会认真翻译的
励志点,但不要俗♪(^∇^*)
我以为我能逗你笑,你就会喜欢我。但是,我居然输给了让你哭的人。
小小英文小小图。 小小感触小小意。
由小见大,于细微处看整体,于平凡处见深邃
谢谢谢谢谢谢
你可能感兴趣的吧...
发贴红色标题
签到六倍经验
兑换本吧会员
赠送补签卡1张,获得
使用签名档&It&s during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.爱的首要义务是倾听。
&Later&is the word, generally we do not want to change, but unrecognizable.“后来”这个词,概括了所有我们不想要改变,却又面目全非了的事。
Boys will be boys. 男孩子总是男孩子。
Life doesn&t get easier. You just get stronger. 生活从未变得轻松,是你在一点一点变强大。
I&m not perfect, but i keep trying cause that&s what i said i would do from the start. 我并不完美,但我会一直努力下去,因为这就是我最初想要坚持做的事。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.  
爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
Too much praise is a burden.
过多夸奖,反成负担。
The road to a lovers house is never long.
通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。
If you continually give, you will continually have.
付出愈多, 拥有愈多。
Some memories, are doomed to be unable to cancel, is just like some people, is doomed to be unable to substitute.
有些记忆,注定无法抹去;就好比有些人,注定无法替代一样。
Call a spade a spade. 是啥说啥,难听不怕。
Between the great things we cannot do and the small things we will not do, the danger is that we shall do nothing. 有些事情太伟大,我们没那么大能耐,有些事情又太微小,我们懒得去做。在这种高不成低不就时,要当心,可能会一事无成。
I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。
Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos.艺术就是试图找到混乱中的秩序。
All the bright precious things fade so fast and they don&t come back.好的事物总是转瞬即逝,一去不返。
I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。
Drunk to know who you love most, Ill know who loves you.
喝醉了才知道你最爱谁,生病了才知道谁最爱你。
action speak louder than words. Be a man. 拿出点勇气来。
I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。
A person in the world must have his own business , no matter big or small . Only with recognition from the society can your life is meaningful.
The hardest thing is to take less when you can get more.世上最难的事莫过于能取千金却只索半厘。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,Beguiles my heart, I know not why,And yet, Ill love her till I die. Thomas Ford.
她的一举一动,她的一颦一笑;她的聪慧,她的声音将我的心俘虏;将我的心俘虏。我不明白个中缘由,但我会爱她到永远。
I can&t promise that things will be perfect, But I swear I&ll never leave. 我无法承诺一切会有多么完美,但是我答应你我永远不会离开。
How much money did you make?你赚了多少钱?
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
Sometimes we don&t do things we want to do, so that others won&t know we want to do them.
有时候,你不去做你喜欢做的事, 别人不会知道你喜欢那些事,甚至可能以为你不喜欢。大家正在求推荐
&·&·&·&·&·&·
(13人参加)
(338人参加)
第三方登录:35句经典的英语表白句子 - iBS语言学校
免费热线:
咨询热线:
35句经典的英语表白句子
35句经典的英语表白句子
浏览过 78240 次
表白吧,给爱一个机会。用您最真诚的心,用最真情的流露,用最简洁的语言,在表白吧中留下你爱的声音,爱的誓言,让表白吧见证你真情的表白,让表白吧记录你美丽的爱情。表白吧,最好的情感表白天空!
35句经典的英语表白句子但我们不再那样年轻,才发现我们的心原本想通;当年,缺的只是一次表白,难道说那仅仅是为了慎重;岁月不可以从来,生活也不可以再做安排;从前的事物,从此变成了心中迟悔的告白。1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words。2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears。3、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you 。4、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time,because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so mach.5、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hangingon the curtain of my heart。6、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dareto admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you canreceive the passionat words I left for you!7、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福Thousand of time I have thought of you .My heart is going high intothe air and flying with my blessing towards you I don't care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when Ithink of you!8、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when Imiss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely。9、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won't stop flying until it reaches you at last。10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for mylifes time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tellyou I love you and would be together with you forever。11、在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you。12、一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warmgreetings to my friends whom I miss so much。13、在这快乐分享的时刻,思念好友的时刻,美梦成真的时刻,祝你&新年快乐,佳节如意!Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends, andour dreams come true!14、但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!15、难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?16、我要幸福的昏倒了!I am too happy to stand faint!17、月亮代表我的心!The moonlight stands for my heart!18、过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!19、你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not。20、我不知道我是否真的爱,但是我知道我不能没有你,如果地球将要毁灭,那么我要告诉你你是我唯一想见的人。I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot loseyou. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see。21、遇上一个人要一分钟的时间,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间,爱上一个人要一天的时间,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间。I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and lovea person in a day, but it will take me a whole life to forgetyou。22、在每个想念的日子,想你不容易,不想你更难,愿以一片难懂的心情,深深思念你!情人节快乐!Every day I miss you. It is a hard time for me to miss you but itis even harder not to do so. In such a contrary mood, I miss you deeply! A happy Valentines Day to you!23、在你抑郁的时候,我就是你的开心果。在你忧伤的时候,我愿作你的忘忧树!I will make you happy when you are depressed. I will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!24、正是因为爱才悄悄的躲开,躲开的是身影,躲不开的是默默的情怀;今天我终于鼓起勇气,向你表达我的爱。Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although myfigure left you away, my heart didn't. Today I have made up my mindto say &I love you。25、只要你愿意,当你失落失意的时候,最需要一个肩膀的时候,告诉我,我会立即出现。As long as you are willing, please let me know what I can do foryou. When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebodys shoulder, I will stand before you immediately。26、思念中我一千次一万次地问鸿雁问明月问春风,愿鸿雁将我的眷恋捎给你;愿明月将我的问候带给你;愿春风将我的关切送给你!I pray for the swan goose, the moonlight and the spring breeze forthousands of times, wishing the swan goose can the moonlight can convey the spring breeze can send my care to you!27、不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念!You and I remains the same in different time, at differentplaces,am time is changing, space is changingand everything is changing except my miss to you!28、没有杯子咖啡是寂寞的没有你我是孤独的Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you。29、每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you everyminute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life。30、你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs areonly sung for you。31、如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐If living on the earth is a mission from the lord& living with youis the award of the lord32、我不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴。I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness。33、我在忧愁时想你,就像在冬天想太阳;我在快乐时想你,就像在骄阳下想树阴。I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss th I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade inthe hot sun。34、曾经迷惘的心中,是你牵引我走出寂寞。It's you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind。35、我想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房。I want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so thatto warm your heart。36、我想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子,但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前,伴你好梦。I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window。课程:相关阅读:
你可能感兴趣的:
最新开班信息
IBS的全日制英语培训班课程实用性非常强,涉及商务英语的方方面面,毕业后适合出国留学、移民;从事外贸、商务工作及外资企业的中、高层管理工作;
12月23日全日制日语培训班火热招生中!!!
日本网友纷纷列举今年颇有人气的动漫流行语,每一句在动漫迷之间都能够引发共鸣……

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子结构 的文章

随机推荐