优美的英语句子的句子补充(高手来)

初二英语同义句,英语高手来_百度知道
初二英语同义句,英语高手来
He suddenly came up with a good idea. =31?=5.How big is the box. =4.I went to bed after I finished my homework.Tom never managed to catch Jerry. I like the cartoon characters Tom and Jerry best.What do you think of the film.My brother has the same height as I.David and Linda were born on the same day.Emma could speak English.If you don’t wear glasses.Jack is on the football team at school.=20.This book cost me ten yuan.=47.Why did you buy this toy.Imagine that you are a millionaire.=3.=8. =16.This question is easy enough for you to answer. =40.She is confident that she will win.Cutting down trees causes floods. =25, I understand it. =23.=21. =29.=37.=44.We had to stay at home because it rained heavily, wait for me there. =34.
=9.=46, you will not see clearly=28? =49.I joined an English Club in order that I could improve my English=10. =
6.I wonder who took my bag away.This movie is connected to the old man’s true life?=45. =22.They have kept in touch with their friends for five years.Do you want to go surfing.=48?=2. =26. =12. =14.Mr Li has got mountains of work to do today.Linder hasn’t collected as many comics as Lucy. = 7.They prefer swimming to running =30.Trees can help hold soil together and absorbs water when it rains.The price of the frame is too high.We were all deeply touched by his story.Black clothes absorb a lot of heat during the day.We must stop people from polluting the environment. =24.=43.What is your arrival time of your plane.Although the sentence is very long1.Remember to bring your photos to school? =32.=11.Many teachers came here. =33. =36. =27.Smoking is harmful to your health . =13.These stories are exciting to read.The film was so funny that I laughed to tears. =15.I don’t know what I can do to save the Earth. =50.Call me when you reach Shenzhen? =41.Your brain will work worse unless you practice it.How did your sister improve her writing.=17.He flew to Shenzhen last week. =19.Whatever takes place.Her jacket is not the same as mine.What’s the weather like in Shenzhen.My computer has gone wrong. =35. =38.The old man got sick after his wife’s death.=42.His schoolbag is filled with books,本人在线等.We should buy those things that are good to the environment =18. =39? =写得好的追加100分
提问者采纳
=there is something wrong with my computer.= Jerry has never been caught by Tom. = A good idea suddenly came up to him.13, wait for me there.My computer has gone wrong.=Lucy has collected much more comics then Linda.This question is easy enough for you to answer.What do you think of the film.My brother has the same height as I.Whatever takes place.40.34.I don’t know what I can do to save the Earth.16.Emma could speak English.They have kept in touch with their friends for five years? =Do you like to go surfing? =when do you arrive by plane. =it is exciting to read these stories. =he went to Shenzhen by air last week, I understand it.Li has got a lot of work to do today.He suddenly came up with a good idea. =Your brain will work better if you practice it.What is your arrival time of your plane.We were all deeply touched by his story.39.= I have no idea about how to save the Earth.25?= how do you feel about this film.Why did you buy this toy.How did your sister improve her writing, you will not see clearly=You will not see clearly unless you wear your glasses.Although the sentence is very long. =Mr?32.48.19.11. =Jack is a football player at school. =The old man was ill after his wife’s death. =This movie is about the old man’s true life.15.We had to stay at home because it rained heavily?49.Smoking is harmful to your health .28.=The film was so comical that I couldn’t stop laughing.Mr Li has got mountains of work to do today.27?= What did you buy this toy for. =Her jacket is different from mine. =
Suppose that you are a millionaire.50?5.29.3.36?2.10.The price of the frame is too high.46.I went to bed after I finished my homework.=it is ok for Emma to speak English.20. =I pay ten yuan for this book.The film was so funny that I laughed to tears.Imagine that you are a millionaire.6.I wonder who took my bag away.4.= Trees are helpful in holding soil together and absorbing water when it rains. =Give a call when you arrive in Shenzhen.=My favorite cartoon characters are Tom and Jerry. =The frame is too expensive?45.8.This book cost me ten yuan?41.Remember to bring your photos to school.21.They prefer swimming to running =they like swimming more than running. I like the cartoon characters Tom and Jerry best.43. =Due to the heavy rain we couldn’t go outside.=No matter what happens.He flew to Shenzhen last week.Cutting down trees causes floods?=how is the weather in Shenzhen. =I went to bed after my homework has been finished.47.
= the result of cutting down trees is flood. = I want to know by whom my bag were taken away.This movie is connected to the old man’s true life.44.The old man got sick after his wife’s death.= in spite of the sentence is very long.31.She is confident that she will win.Tom never managed to catch Jerry.26.Linder hasn’t collected as many comics as Lucy. 14. =I am as tall as my brother.9.7.30.Trees can help hold soil together and absorbs water when it rains. =it is easy enough for you to answer this question.= they have kept in contact with their friends for five years.Black clothes absorb a lot of heat during the day.We must stop people from polluting the environment,24.42.=she believes that she will win? =In what way did your sister improve her writing1, I understand it.Your brain will work worse unless you practice it. =The birthday of David and Linda is the same day.35. 22.I joined an English Club in order that I could improve my English= my purpose of taking part in an English Club is to get my English improved? =What is the size of the box.23.What’s the weather like in Shenzhen. =He filled his schoolbag with books.=we must prevent people from polluting the environment.18.38, wait for me there.If you don’t wear glasses.How big is the box.Many teachers came here.Do you want to go surfing.These stories are exciting to read.David and Linda were born on the same day.Jack is on the football team at school.His schoolbag is filled with books.17.Her jacket is not the same as mine.33.12. =a number of teachers came here.Call me when you reach Shenzhen.=We were all deeply moved by his story.We should buy those things that are good to the environment =Those things that are good to the environment is what we should buy. =Smoking is not healthy to you.37. =Don’t forget to bring your photos to school. =a lot of heat will be absorbed by black clothes during the day
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
s future. Many people would buy a house or travel the world. If I had a school, I would start a school. As for me. Anyone will tell you that children are a country&#39If I were a millionaire, I would be able to educate many children and teach them right from wrong. If my dream comes true,I would take use of 50% of moneyand donate 50%of it
1.What do you think of the film?= how do you feel about this film?
2.Tom never managed to catch Jerry.= Jerry
never try to catch by Tom.
3.He suddenly came up with a good idea. =He suddenly think of a good
4.Why did you buy this toy?= What did you buy this toy for?
5.Imagine that you are a millionaire. = Dream that you are a millionaire.
6.I wonder who took my bag away. = I want to know my lost bagwho took away
7.Trees can help hold soil together and absorbs water when it rains.= Trees are helpful in holding soil together and absorbing water when it rains.
8.Cutting down trees causes floods.
= the result of cutting down trees is floo...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手来帮我英语造句分别以主语,主系表,主谓宾,主谓宾宾,主谓宾补的情况造句每种情况造两个,谢谢各位高手啦,还有,我只是只是一个初三的学生,希望句子中不要出现太深奥的词,顺便把汉语意思附上说了,帮忙都造两个句子
七落TA0083
主语 + 谓语
I work hard.我努力工作主语 + 系动词 +表语
I am smart.我聪明主语 + 谓语 + 宾语
I love you.主语 + 谓语 + 宾语 + 宾语 My parents gave me a gift.我父母给我了一个礼物主语 + 谓语 + 宾语 + 补语 I consider him a hero. 我认为他是个英雄
I love you,主语是I
宾语我爱你
You miss me!主语是you 谓语miss
宾语me;你想念我2主系表
I am a girl!主语I系动词am宾语girl
you are a syudent.主语you 系动词a...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一句英语翻译~!英语高手来!!_百度知道
求一句英语翻译~!英语高手来!!
其实暗藏玄机,人心叵测请把这句翻译成英语
管住自己的嘴,一些看起来单纯简单的事
提问者采纳
Mind your tougue. Something is suggestive of evilish plots beneath a simple apprerance.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Mind your words. Anything that looks simple ends entangled. You never know who would sting you at the back.
be ware of your words!
things which looks pure and simple things, actually hide profound theory . people are incomprehensible.自己理解并翻译的。。希望帮到你了~~
Keep your mouth shut. Sometime things seem to be very simple but actually is very compplicated, and Man's heart is incomprehensible.
Self mouth, looks pure and simple, in fact, hidden mystery, unpredictable people.
参考资料:
自己的英语知识
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手来:每个人都有自己的看法.这句话用英语怎么说?每个人都有自己的看法用英文怎么说?
直译的话,可以说:everyone has/gets his own point/opinion/thought.更地道一点的话,就说:different people,different point/thought.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Every one has his own opinion. 或者 Every one has his own thought.
DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAS DIFFERENT OPINION
Every one has his own opinions
Different people have different view.
Different people have different opinion/idea/view/thought/point.
扫描下载二维码爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子结构 的文章

随机推荐