提问者采纳
好记作文网看一下。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语100字左右 小故事,80字左右 一封信现在急需两篇英语作文,*英语小故事:100字左右,最好是发生在森林王国里的趣事(充满童趣)*英语信:信的主题不限(可以是介绍校园、我的好朋友等),80字左右.写得好的话_百度作业帮
英语100字左右 小故事,80字左右 一封信现在急需两篇英语作文,*英语小故事:100字左右,最好是发生在森林王国里的趣事(充满童趣)*英语信:信的主题不限(可以是介绍校园、我的好朋友等),80字左右.写得好的话我会加钱的
小鸭子得救了一只活泼可爱的小鸭子去游泳.可是,到了河边,他东瞧瞧,西望望,一不小心掉在一个又大又深的坑里.他拼命地喊:“救命啊!救命啊.”小猴正好路过,听到喊声急忙跑过来说:“小鸭子,别着急,我想办法救你上来.”他拿来一根长竹竿伸进坑里,让小鸭子叼住.可竹竿太滑,小鸭子叼不住.小后边去叫小熊哥哥.小熊哥哥赶紧提来一桶水,说“小鸭子,别着急,我把水倒进坑里,你就浮上来了.”说着,把水往坑里一倒.可坑里的图很松散,没等第二桶水提来,水早渗到地下了,小猴只好找大象伯伯.大象伯伯跑来说:“不怕,我用鼻子卷你上来!”可是行不通,大象鼻子有点短.这时,小猴子拍拍脑子说:“我们一倒水,小鸭子就可以浮上来了~”大家一起拿了水,泼向坑里,最后小鸭子浮了上来,得救了~!小鸭子感谢了所有人,一起在欢乐的歌声与阳光下一起做游戏,一起回到了家.翻译:Little duck was savedA lively lovable duck swimming.But,by the river,he looked at east,west,carelessly fall in a big and deep pit.He desperately to shout:"help!Help!..." Little monkey just passing by,heard shouts hurried said,"little duck,don't worry,I tried to deliver you up." He took a long bamboo pole into a pit,let little duck live in.Bamboo is too slippery,can not duck diao.Little bear brother to call back.Bear brother hurriedly to a bucket of water and said,"little duck,don't worry,I poured water into a pit,you up." The water into a pit,a fall.But the figure is very loose pit,not to mention if two buckets of water,underground water into the early,little monkey had to find an elephant's uncle.Elephants are not afraid to say:"uncle,running nose with me you up!" But a short nose,elephant work.At that time,little monkey brains said:"we clap a water,duck can float " together,and took the waters to pit,finally duck bobbed up,saved !Thanks for all the little ducks,together with the sunshine joyful songs play games together,to return home.下一篇我写不出来了~
have got a happy winter holiday this year. In this year, I have a 7-day winter holiday. In the first day, I went back to my hometown with my parents. When I got there, I saw my grandparents. Then we h...
下面有2篇,一个是外国寓言故事的中英文对照,另外一篇是中国成语故事的中英文对照,你选一篇吧. The Selfish Giant Every afternoon, as the children were coming back from school, they used to go and play in the giant's garden. It was a ...
cibfhahfc 687n6gtyfcvngbyficvhgfyucjnfjucjguyhikloicubln,r HWBFGCgyth g.UI79Q
您可能关注的推广回答者: 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
100个儿童英语小故事
下载积分:1200
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 23:03:49|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
100个儿童英语小故事.DOC
官方公共微信环保英语小故事 环保英语小故事我是一个6年级的小孩子,参加英语比赛,要讲一个关于环保的英语故事,不要太难的,最好适合我的年龄,好的+100分._百度作业帮
环保英语小故事 环保英语小故事我是一个6年级的小孩子,参加英语比赛,要讲一个关于环保的英语故事,不要太难的,最好适合我的年龄,好的+100分.
Environmental problems are as big as not for individual country or individual people to address. In other word, we have reached the stage that environmental problems be solved for international view. To what extent do you agree or disagree? In recent years, many nations have become more aware of the environmental issues each nation faces, such as air and water pollution. The question is, are the environmental issues a national problem or an international problem? It is my belief that the environmental issues have grown to the point of
becoming an international problem needing international cooperation to resolve. Because of the differences in environmental policies, resources and technology, international cooperation could provide quicker results and have a greater impact on bringing resolution to environmental problems for nations of differing environmental policies and of lesser resources and technology.
By pooling international resources and technology to address the environmental problems, the disadvantaged nations are provided the assistance needed. Otherwise their environmental conditions deteriorate ultimately affecting the resources and environment of the world as a whole. One of the difficulities to an international resolution to environmental issues is the difference in individual nations view and policies toward environmental protection. In order for international cooperation to occur and succeed, the nations of the world must submit themselved to international standards and supervision by an international commission elected by the participating nations of the world. All members must agree to abide by the standards established.The environmental issues facing each country are not unrelated to the well being of the rest of the world. The impact is long term and international in scope. Without international cooperation and agreement to address such environmental issues as glacial melting at the South Pole, depletion of the ozone layer, water pollution, air polution, etc., the environmental conditions of the world will deteriorate to the detriment of every nation, not just those that ignore or lack the resources and technology to resolve their individual environmental problems. As part of the same planet, it is the responsibility of each individual and nation您正浏览的文章《作文:英语环保作文》由第一范文网()整理,访问地址为:/zuowen/xiaoxueshenghuanbaozuowen/7316.htm
找了下,发现就这个蛮适合你的了,希望你比赛能取得好成绩~Today the quality of our natural environment has become an important issue. The world population is rising so quickly that the world has become too crowded. We are usi...
Today the quality of our natural environment has become an important issue. The world population is rising so quickly that the world has become too crowded. We are using up our natural resources and a...
The environmental issues facing each country are not unrelated to the well being of the rest of the world. The impact is long term and international in scope. Without international cooperation and agr...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 儿童学英语 的文章

随机推荐