改正错误 用错误的英文翻译译

请英文高手帮我纠正一下英文部分的翻译错误中文部分:其实我本来午餐是已经准备好了的,但是当同事提议去吃披萨的时候,我还是忍不住跟去了.这次点的是地狱厨房和意大利腊肠双拼披萨,配上冰可乐非常的好吃_百度作业帮
请英文高手帮我纠正一下英文部分的翻译错误中文部分:其实我本来午餐是已经准备好了的,但是当同事提议去吃披萨的时候,我还是忍不住跟去了.这次点的是地狱厨房和意大利腊肠双拼披萨,配上冰可乐非常的好吃,另外还值得一提的是他们家的薯条,也非常的棒.其实披萨是我比较喜欢的快餐之一.记得对于披萨的第一印象来自于动画片《忍者神龟》,外卖披萨送到的时候.里面的角色总是会显得很满足开心.第一次吃披萨实在徐家汇的一家知名的连锁餐厅.但是对于当时披萨的味道已经不怎么记得了,只记得非常的贵. 英文部分:Actually I was ready something for lunch, but when my colleague suggested goes to pizza restaurant, I couldn't help joining. We ordered a two sorts pizza which with Hell's Kitchen pizza and Pepperoni Pizza. Eating this with cold coke is perfect. And French fries in this restaurant are also very good.Pizza is one of my favorer fast food. My first impression about pizza is from the cartoon named "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". The heroes in it always looked very happy when they received pizza. My first pizza experience was in a famous restaurant chains in Xu Jia Hui. But I can't remember the taste about that pizza, only remember the price was very expensive at that time.
Actually I was ready something for lunch,but when my colleague suggested going to the pizza restaurant,I couldn't help joining.We ordered two sorts of pizza -- Hell's Kitchen pizza and Pepperoni Pizza.Eating them with cold coke is perfect.And French fries in this restaurant are also very good.Pizza is one of my favorate fast foods.My first impression on pizza is from the cartoon named "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".The heroes in it always looked very happy when they received pizza.My first pizza experience was in a famous restaurant chains in Xu Jia Hui.But I can't remember the taste about that pizza,and only remember the price was very expensive at that time.
Actually I was ready something for lunch, but when my colleague suggested pizza restaurant, I couldn't help joining. We ordered a two-sort pizza, Hell's Kitchen and Pepperoni. What a
perfect match wi...
前面的都比原作好很多了,语法错误已经基本没有了,语言什么的我再稍微改了改Actually I had already prepared something for lunch, but when my colleague suggested pizza, I couldn't help joining. We ordered a two-sort pizza, Hell's Kitche...
您可能关注的推广请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误: (中文是想要表达的意思,翻译不必和中文完全一样)_百度知道
请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误: (中文是想要表达的意思,翻译不必和中文完全一样)
3,这对我来说是非常少见的。
我的翻译:
3 positives a day,翻译不必和中文完全一样)
中文部分.找到了合适的咖啡胶囊以及合适的牛奶咖啡比例:
(中文是想要表达的意思. I find a good coffee capsules which is not very bitter and find the appropriate proportion of milk and coffee:
一天中3件正能量的事.)
2, which is very rare for me:
1. (It is worth noting that also used vacuum cleaner mopping the floor. I have cleaned up the room deeply.在教堂喝到了暖和的南瓜汤和好吃的烤土司陪黄油.整理了房间(值得注意的是还用了吸尘器拖地。
2请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误. I have drink a hot pumpkin soup and eat delicious bake toast with butter in the church
提问者采纳
你看看正牌翻译吧Chinese part.)
2 find Coffee capsule suitable and appropriate proportion of white coffee
, this to me is very rare:
1 tidied the room (notably with the vacuum cleaner floor: 3 pieces of positive energy that day. 3 in the church to drink warm pumpkin soup and roast toast with butter
提问者评价
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Obama would repeat the same mistake again with Bush!Maybe worse!应该能大概知道我想表达什么意思吧 就是可能说的不很恰当就是了.帮我提点意见 或改正错误重蹈覆辙不是应该repeat吗?意思是“也许会。| 这样下去的话_百度作业帮
英语翻译Obama would repeat the same mistake again with Bush!Maybe worse!应该能大概知道我想表达什么意思吧 就是可能说的不很恰当就是了.帮我提点意见 或改正错误重蹈覆辙不是应该repeat吗?意思是“也许会。| 这样下去的话就会” 我想不应该是will 还有一个:送你出去 送到XXX 怎么说?(用于送人,是带你去XXX 有陪同这人一起去的意思)
奥巴马会重蹈布什所犯下的错误,而且还会更糟!这句话用 will 表示会好一些.应为时将来式.而 would =奥巴马想要的意思.结果..Obama will repeat the same mistake like Bush or worse!去掉again因为重复;取代with用like;简短些.因为奥巴马并没有和布什一起犯错啊
Obama will make the same mistake as Bush had, or worse.
Obama will make the same mistake form Bush, even worse!
Obama may make the same mistakes by Bush, or even worse!
Obama may repeat the same mistake again like Bush! Maybe worse! 这样就行了see sb off 是送某人离开的意思纠正错误 英文怎么说_百度作业帮
纠正错误 英文怎么说
纠正错误 put rightrectify mistakes或correct mistakes都可以表达“纠正错误”
纠正错误 put right
您可能关注的推广英语翻译英语:我翻译的英语译文的英语质量是不是太差?请改正我写的错误的英文.When driving a motorized vehicle downhill,the driver _ should not coast down by using the neutral gear or stopping the engine.中文原文:“驾驶机动车下陡坡_百度作业帮
英语翻译英语:我翻译的英语译文的英语质量是不是太差?请改正我写的错误的英文.When driving a motorized vehicle downhill,the driver _ should not coast down by using the neutral gear or stopping the engine.中文原文:“驾驶机动车下陡坡时,不准熄火或空挡利用机动车惯性滑行.”“滑行”的英文写得特别的差吗?应该是运行吧。
1 "机动车"可以直接翻译为“motor vehicle”;2 downhill是下坡.陡坡是“steep slope”;
滑行不是有个“slip”吗?
驾驶机动车下陡坡时,不准熄火或空挡利用机动车惯性滑行 Driving motor vehicles, not next steep avoids flameout or neutral using vehicle inertial glide
当驾驶机动车辆下坡,司机_不应该海岸下采用中性齿轮或停止引擎。

我要回帖

更多关于 错误的英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐