北京市十一首尔大公园园之一 用英语怎么说

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
是北京著名的食物之一,我非常喜欢吃用英文怎么翻译?
very mach.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
北京烤鸭已是名扬世界的美食品,历代美食家吃北京烤鸭,吃出了许多讲究来,似乎非如此吃食,则不能体现出正宗风味。
这些讲究归纳起来,主要有四个:
大家还关注英语翻译1,北京是中国最大的城市之一.2,周末我经常花很多时间看书.3,直到我完成了作业,妈妈才让我看电视.4,寒假你想去哪里?5,MP3是用来听音乐.写句型_百度作业帮
英语翻译1,北京是中国最大的城市之一.2,周末我经常花很多时间看书.3,直到我完成了作业,妈妈才让我看电视.4,寒假你想去哪里?5,MP3是用来听音乐.写句型
Beijing is the largest city of China.I always spend lots of time reading my book at the weekend.Mother doesn't let me watch TV ,unless I have finish my homework.Where do you want to go in the winter vocation?Mp3 is used for listening music .
1.Beijing is one of the biggest cities in China.2.I always spend lots of time in reading books in the weekend.3.Mother didn't allow me to watch television until I finish my homework.4.Where do you want to go in the holiday?5.MP3 is used to listen to the music.
Beijing is one of the largest cities in china.I spend rather great time in reading book in weekendMom didn't avoide me watching TV until I finished homework.Where would you like going in winter holiday?MP3 is used for hearing music.
Beijing is the biggest city in China.I ofen take much time in reading.My mother doesn't allow me to watch TV until I have finished my homework.Where would you go in winter vacation.MP3 is used to listen to music.
Beijing is one of the largest cities in China.I always spend a lot of time reading at weekends.Mom didn't let me watch TV until I finished my homework.Where would you like to go during your winter holidays?MP3 is used to listen to music.
1.Beijing is one of the biggest cities in China.2.i often spend a lot of time reading books in weekends.3.My mother allowed me to watch TV until I finished my homework.4.Where do you want to visit in winter holiday?5.MP3 is used for listening to the music.
1,北京是中国最大的城市之一。Beijing is the largest city of China.2,周末我经常花很多时间看书。 I spends a lot of time to reading every weekend.3,直到我完成了作业,妈妈才让我看电视。My mother allows me watching television...
您可能关注的推广回答者:北京是世界上最大的城市之一用英语怎么说_百度知道
北京是世界上最大的城市之一用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
Beijing is one of the biggest cities in the world
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问英语地址的表达北京市朝阳区花家地小区1楼2单元3号 请问这个地址用英文怎么说?_百度作业帮
请问英语地址的表达北京市朝阳区花家地小区1楼2单元3号 请问这个地址用英文怎么说?
No.3 Unit 2 Floor 1Huajiadi CommunityChaoyang DistrictBeijingP.R.China
Chaoyang district, Beijing huajiadi area 1 floor 2 unit 3
No. 3 Unit 2 Floor 1 Huajiadi Community Chaoyang District Beijing P.R. China
您可能关注的推广回答者:“最近我们班举行了一次秋游” “北京市北海公园” 这两句话用英语怎么说 急!
“最近我们班举行了一次秋游” “北京市北海公园” 这两句话用英语怎么说 急!
最近我们班举行了一次秋游:our class held a& autumn outing recently.
北京市北海公园:The North Sea park in Beijing.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 苏州大公园 的文章

随机推荐