skatestay with my heartfathe...

");var scriptDom = document.createElement("script");scriptDom.src="http://acd1./result.ad?ADID=4a40f2cf101b543e3aa5&v=1.5.0&divid=b408fabd8a3bf139aa09c&codeType=divtype";scriptDom.charset="UTF-8";document.getElementById("b408fabd8a3bf139aa09c").appendChild(scriptDom);
bbs. My.Fathe...20p.2Audio.x264.chs.srt
发布&|&& 更新&
网页代码:例如加入链接到MySpace、博客等网站中
论坛代码:例如加入链接到PHPWind、Discuz!等论坛中
");var scriptDom = document.createElement("script");scriptDom.src="http://acd1./result.ad?ADID=77f899feaa5&v=1.5.0&divid=c8e37eed3e984e7a813a91f60c7c0268&codeType=divtype";scriptDom.charset='UTF-8';document.getElementById("c8e37eed3e984e7a813a91f60c7c0268").appendChild(scriptDom);当前位置:
>>>完形填空 I learned how to accept life as it is from my fathe..
&&&&& I learned how to accept life as it is from my father&&&&1&& , he didn't teach me acceptance when he was strong and healthy, but rather when he was&&&&&&&2&&&&& and ill.&&&& &&&&& My father was__3__a strong man who loved being active, but a terrible illness__4__all that away. Now he can no longer walk, and he must sit quietly in a chair all day. Even talking is__5__ . One night, I went to visit him with my sisters. We started__6__ about life, and I told them about one of my__7_. I said that we must very often give things up__8_we grow---our health, our beauty, our friends---but it always__9__that after we give something up, we gain something new in its place. Then suddenly my father__10_up. He said, "But, Peter, I gave up__11_! What did I gain?" I thought and thought ,but I couldn't think of anything to say._12__ ,he answered his own question,"I_13_the love of my family." I looked at my sisters and saw tears intheir eyes, along with hope and thankfulness.&&&& &&&&&& I was also__14&& by his words. After that, when I began to feel angry at someone, I__15_ rememberhis words and become__16_. If he could replace his great pain with a feeling of love for others, then Ishould be__17_to give up my small anger. In this__18_ , I learned the power of acceptance from myfather.&&&&&&&&& & Sometimes I__19__what other things I could have learned from him if I had listened more carefully when I was a boy. For now, though, I am grateful for this&&&&&&20&&&&&&
(&&&& )1. A.&&Afterwards&&&& (&&&& )2. A.&&tired&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A.&&already&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A.&&took&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A.&&impossible&&&& (&&&& )6. A.&&worrying&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A.&&decisions&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A.&&as&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A.&&suggests&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A.&&spoke&&&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A.&&something&&&& (&&&& )12. A.&&Surprisingly&&(&&&& )13. A.&&had&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )14. A.&&touched&&&&&& (&&&& )15. A.&&should&&&&&&&&(&&&& )16. A.&&quiet&&&&&&&& (&&&& )17. A.&&ready&&&&&&&& (&&&& )18. A.&&case&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )19. A.&&doubt&&&&&&&& (&&&& )20. A.&&award&&&&&&&&
B.&&Therefore&&&& B.&&weak&&&&&&&&&&B.&&still&&&&&&&& B.&&threw&&&&&&&& B.&&difficult&&&& B.&&caring&&&&&&&&B.&&experiences&& B.&&since&&&&&&&& B.&&promises&&&&&&B.&&turned&&&&&&&&B.&&anything&&&&&&B.&&Immediately&& B.&&accepted&&&&&&B.&&astonished&&&&B.&&could&&&&&&&& B.&&calm&&&&&&&&&&B.&&likely&&&&&&&&B.&&form&&&&&&&&&&B.&&wonder&&&&&&&&B.&&gift&&&&
C.&&However&&&&&&&&C.&&poor&&&&&&&&&& C.&&only&&&&&&&&&& C.&&sent&&&&&&&&&& C.&&stressful&&&&&&C.&&talking&&&&&&&&C.&&ambitions&&&&&&C.&&before&&&&&&&& C.&&seems&&&&&&&&&&C.&&summed&&&&&&&& C.&&nothing&&&&&&&&C.&&Naturally&&&&&&C.&&gained&&&&&&&& C.&&attracted&&&&&&C.&&would&&&&&&&&&&C.&&relaxed&&&&&&&&C.&&free&&&&&&&&&& C.&&method&&&&&&&& C.&&know&&&&&&&&&& C. lesson
D.&&Meanwhile&&&&&&D.&&slow&&&&&&&&&& D. once&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&put&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&hopeless&&&&&& D.&&asking&&&&&&&& D.&&beliefs&&&&&&&&D.&&till&&&&&&&&&& D.&&requires&&&&&& D.&&opened&&&&&&&& D.&&everything&&&& D. Certainly&&&&&& D.&&enjoyed&&&&&&&&D.&&warned&&&&&&&& D.&&might&&&&&&&&&&D.&&happy&&&&&&&&&&D.&&able&&&&&&&&&& D.&&way&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&guess&&&&&&&&&&D. word&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:贵州省月考题
1-5: &CBDAB&&&& &6-10: &CDACA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空 I learned how to accept life as it is from my fathe..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读的概念:
生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。生活感悟类阅读解题指导:
一、文章特点:生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。有时故事的结尾会有一句“点睛之笔”,点出全文的中心思想,就像《伊索寓言》里的寓言一样。还可能是夹叙夹议的哲理散文或生活随笔。散文随笔通常会阐述一种朴素易懂,耳熟能详的人生道理或宝贵品质。文章的结构和议论文类似,一般是总分总或总分结构。每段首句或尾句为主题句(论点),其它句子围绕主题展开论述(论据),论证方法多种多样,或举例,或引用名言,或正反对照等。二、解题技巧:针对生活感悟类文章的特点,做这类文章的完形填空时,要特别注意以下几点:1、重点理解全文的首句。如果是记叙文,找出when,where,who,what等基本要素。如果是散文随笔,充分理解文章的中心句—全文的主题。2、阅读全文的结尾段或结尾句,有助于理解文章所阐述或蕴含的哲理、感悟或忠告等。3、调动自己的背景知识和情感。这类文章不会讲大道理也不会涉及到一些很专业的知识技术领域,而是谈一些小事和简单的道理,所以如果读者能和作者产生感情上的共鸣,读者会更好地把握作者的意图态度,从而提高做题的准确度。因此,考生在平时要做一个有心人,即用心去感悟生活中发生的小事,思考人生的一些基本道理,多阅读一些短小精悍的美文,多写写自己的心情故事和对生活学习的感悟。只有平时多用心,做题时才能调动自己的背景知识和情感。
发现相似题
与“完形填空 I learned how to accept life as it is from my fathe..”考查相似的试题有:
225557328606452272445543434404176621新目标八年级英语上册第一单元检测题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页免费7页免费6页免费18页免费4页免费5页免费3页免费9页免费3页免费5页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页免费2页1下载券6页免费4页1下载券6页1下载券
新目标八年级英语上册第一单元检测题及答案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢用括号内所给的词的正确形式填空:The monkey ( )(skate)now. 2.His father ( )(cook)meat andvegatables in the kitchen yesterday.3.I sang and( )(dance)
with my new friend.4.Your
nose is( )(big)
than( )(me).5.Les"s
( )(invite)
party.6.We ( )_百度作业帮
用括号内所给的词的正确形式填空:The monkey ( )(skate)now. 2.His father ( )(cook)meat andvegatables in the kitchen yesterday.3.I sang and( )(dance)
nose is( )(big)
than( )(me).5.Les"s
( )(invite)
party.6.We ( )(have )
is skatingcookeddancedbigger mineinvitewill have
The monkey ( is skating)(skate)now. 2.His father ( cooked)(cook)meat and
vegatables in the kitchen yesterday.3.I sang and( danced)(dance)
nose is(bigger )(big)
than( mine)(me).5.Les"s
( invite)(invite)
party.6.We ( will have)(have )
danced,bigger,mine,invite,will have
is skatingcookeddancedbiggerinvitewill have当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Hello, everyone ! My name is Li Qiang. I'm from..
完形填空。
&&&& Hello, everyone ! My name is Li Qiang. I'm from Yancheng, Jiangsu, China. Now I live in America. &I live here because my __1__ work here. My father __2__ Chinese and my mother is an office worker.&&&& I am in Grade 7 this year. The schools here are __3__&from the schools in Yancheng. Our grade &has 10 __4__&. Each of the classes has about 15 students. The school day starts __5__&here. We have &our first lesson at 9:00 a.m. I have lunch at school with my friends. We can go __6__&at 3:30 in the &afternoon. After school, I __7__&lots of time playing basketball. I __8__&do many things that I would like& to do. We don't have much __9__&to do, and my homework is usually interesting. We don't do many &exercises about the lessons. Sometimes I don't think it's a good thing, because many of my classmates &don't do well in __10__ lessons.
(&&&& ) 1. A. friends(&&&& ) 2. A. teach (&&&& ) 3. A. different(&&&& ) 4. A. classes(&&&& ) 5. A. at(&&&& ) 6. A. to sleep(&&&& ) 7. A. do&&(&&&& ) 8. A. must(&&&& ) 9. A. work(&&&& ) 10.A. they&&
B. parentsB. teachesB. farB. teachersB. late B. to school&&B. needB. can&&&&&&&&B. thingsB. them&&
C. teachersC. teachingC. hardC. studentsC. earlyC. to work&& C. wantC. can'tC. homework&&C. their&&
D. sisters&&&& D. to teach&&&&D. interesting D. schools&&&& D. in&&&&&&&&&&D. home&&&&&&&&D. spend&&&&&& D. should&&&&&&D. exercise&&&&D. theirs&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:江苏期末题
1—5: BBAAB&&&&&&&&&&& 6—10: DDBCC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Hello, everyone ! My name is Li Qiang. I'm from..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Hello, everyone ! My name is Li Qiang. I'm from..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 stay with my heart 的文章

随机推荐