对于不在校内的人来说,要考英语四级一年考几次需要...

青年人品牌推荐:
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
来源:青年人()& 10:43:58 & 【大学英语四级考试】
  青年人网讯:大学及大学考试已经考完,青年人网特地为各位考生整理了各大权威考试机构的英语四级及六级考试考后名师点评,希望会对各位考生预估分数带来帮助,更多精彩点评及官方权威真题试题及答案请持续关注我们青年人网四六级考试网。
 The Most Impressive Campus Activity
  新东方名师刘杨
  Every university offers numerous kinds of activities to enrich students’ extracurricular life. As one of the young college students, I have benefited a lot from all of these well-organized activities, but the one impressing me most is the debate competition which I took part in last year.
  That was a debate competition between different majors and the topic was about theoretical knowledge versus practices. What mattered most is not the result of the debate, but gathering background information and practicing the process of debate. Also, no individual could accomplish the challenging task all by herself or himself, so joint efforts have played a significant role in winning the competition. Team spirit and co-operation has been improved a lot and I believe this is more precious than winning or losing.
  To be brief, we should participate in more campus activities, not only can we get a better understanding of what we have learnt before, but also make new friends and discover our interests.
  第一步,确定你印象最深的校园活动是什么。第二步,该校园活动主题和内容是什么。第三步,活动的启发和影响。
  题型不再局限于纯粹的议论文,而是各个文章体裁夹杂和糅合。要对文章的体裁和相应写法有全面的理解和掌握。
来源:北京新东方学校
  推荐阅读:
责任编辑:linshi2
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
热门课程培训大学英语四级真题作文范文:校园
【网络综合-大学英语四级真题作文范文:校园】:四级作文题目二Suppose a foreign friend of yours is coming to visit your campus , what is the most interesting place you would like to take him/her to see and why?假设你的一位外国朋友来参观你的校园,你最感兴趣的地方想带他/她去看?为什么?【范文一】Were I supposed to introduce one place in my campus for my foreign friend, the first place come up to our mind automatically is the student pavilion. The reason why I am in favor of it is that student pavilion plays a positive role in improving students’ studies. Due to their heavy schedules, students are often busy with textbooks and seldom expose themselves to a colorful life. But the place holds a variety of activities from time to time ranging from academic to recreational, such as academic reports, speech contests, painting’s clubs, etc. All these activities provide opportunities for students to enrich their knowledge and relax themselves. All in all, student pavilion opens the door for students to develop and enjoy themselves. I am sure if you come to the student pavilion, you’ll be bound to love it. 【重点句型及短语】come up to one's mind 想到,涌上心头be in favor of 喜欢、认可due to 因为,由于play a...role in 起着……的作用,扮演……的角色expose oneself to 置身于from time to time 不时,经常range from 从……到……的(范围、方面等)all in all 总的来说,总之be bound to 必然,一定【范文二】If I’m the guide of my foreign friend’s visit to our campus, I will choose the Cherry Avenue as our first destination. As the name implies, the Cherry Avenue is lined with hundreds of neatly-placed cherry blossom trees. It is about 200 meters long and a major scenic spot in our campus. In spring when the cherry trees bloom, the flowers are so dense that looking from a distance, it seems as if the road were surrounded by pink-hued clouds. Especially when there is a breeze, petals of cherry blossoms flutter and fall gently like a drizzle. Such breath-taking scene will put visitors into a kind of trance. What’s more special is the buildings along the avenue. Built in early 1900s, they are now called "cherry blossom castle". They’ve witnessed the history of our school and even our country. You can learn a lot about our school there. In a word, a tour to the Cherry Avenue is both an amazing sight-seeing and a great opportunity to know about the culture of our school.【重点句型及短语】As the name implies... 顾名思义be lined with 排列着,成排It seems as if 看起来就像put...into trance 使……着迷in a word 总之,简言之相关推荐:如何过英语四级 征服大学英语四级考试的小技巧 -【人人网 校内】我的人人生活
热点通知:每一个姓名都是独特的,都有丰富的含义,快来活动页面
如何过英语四级 征服大学英语四级考试的小技巧
四级跟旧的四级不一样,新四级的题型作为我个人来看,并不是很科学,除了作文以外。因为题量偏大,如果没有扎实的英语功底,想过425分恐怕很难,不过,这里也有一点点小技巧在里面。
  首先,我们首先定第一个目标。既不是突击单词,也不是突击阅读,而是尽量在规定的2小时20分钟内完成。怎么完成?那就是研究题型。市面上有很多四级真题和预测题,大家可以买一套来做做。研究题型非常重要,因为知己知彼,百战不殆,你如果连对方都不了解,怎么去战胜他?买回试题后,争取每天做一套完整的,包括听力(作文除外),给自己规定时间,作文三十分钟除外,拿个秒表开始做题,中途碰到不认识的单词,不要中断,不要对答案,继续往下做,直至做完。然后再去对答案,根据自己的习惯,把自己做错的标记一下,平时有时间就把做过的卷子拿出来温习。
  第二,单词和写作。其实我说单词并不是要大家去拿本四级的单词书正天背来背去,背到天昏地暗,这样你就能过四级了,这种想法是错误的。我个人认为,掌握了三级词汇,基本上就够用了,因为词汇这种东西,并不是三天两头就能突击的,所以单词全靠平时的累积。当然,我突击的那两个月是读预测题里作文的范文,每天读,不背,但是读的时候要去理解作者的思路,就是他为什么会这么写,然后背一些转折用的句子或者单词,如,First ?????浤?/menu.htm&版权所有沪江网?浤?????and foremost、So far、Just as a coin has two sides等等。我买的预测题一共16套,我只做完了14套,也就是说我作文只选择性地读了14篇,包括议论文,记叙文,说明文,信这四种文体。而且我的大部分四级的词汇都是靠了这十几篇作文累积的。
  第三,听力。因为四级听力实际上是不难的,无非就是语速快,让人反映不过来,而且最要命的是还加了填空,不但有单词填空还有句子填空,分数比例是比较大的。其实听力我没什么说的,除了每天听一套预测听力题目外,我没别的技巧,完全是靠多做题多练习。
  第四,阅读。最关键的题型,新四级阅读题型分两类,第一类是快速阅读,第二类是精读。快速阅读篇幅大,字数大约在1000字左右,但句子不难理解,词汇也不是很难,如果两月内基本上能两天做一套题目的话,拿下快速阅读是很容易的。这里我向大家透露个技巧,快速阅读头七个题目是对错题,后三个是根据内容填空。对错题也就是给出&T。F。NG&也就是&对,错,没提到&这三种,我做题发现,基本上&F&占多数,所以我在考试时为了节约时间,看都没看就填了5个&F&,然后马上根据给出的填空题去找需要填的单词,三个都找到后,最后根据读的内容找了一个有把握的填了&T&,结果判断题对了四个,单词全对,但我不推荐大家选用我这种方法,我提出来尽供参考。然后精读分两种,一种是句子填空,一种是选词填空,技巧没有,练习练习再练习,适应这两种题型,这样阅读基本可以解决。
  最后一部分就是综合题了,包括完形填空和翻译。翻译都是给出个句子,里面给出个空,后面有中文,要你根据中文结合这句话把句子翻译完整。这两个就是平时的练习了,也没有技巧。
  总的来说,以上是我给各位想要在剩下两月内征服四级考试同学的一些建议。下面我把我四级考试时的做题顺序给大家说一下,以便给大家一些参考。
  作文30分钟,写作卷子收上去后,发下来的卷子马上做精读,按照刚刚我的介绍,把精读做完后,还剩一些时间,争分夺秒,马上看听力的题目,因为精读一结束是不会给你时间看题目的,所以你要靠这挤出来的几分钟迅速地把听力题目浏览一遍,因为时间太紧了;接着听力结束后马上翻到最后一页,把翻译题目做完,题目不多,只有5个,很容易在5分钟内解决。然后把做好的听力和快速阅读的答案写在答案纸上,写完后再安新做精读,然后大家按照自己平时的积累,一步一步地做,因为我英语基础并不是很好,所以我做到离结束前10分钟的时候还差最后一个大题&&完型填空没做,匆匆忙忙做完,然后冷静点,把答案填好,再次快速检查一遍考号和姓名以及答案,考试刚好结束。&
关注此文的网友还关注:
加入人人网 找回老朋友 结交新朋友
请输入正确的邮箱,完成注册
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
请输入真实中文姓名,方便朋友查找
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
请输入验证码
人人网为您开启更多精彩2014英语四级作文预测范文:和谐校园
来源:  8:18:18 【】 
“2014英语四级作文预测范文:和谐校园”提供给各位考生备考,希望对大家有所帮助!
  查看汇总:
  Creating a Harmonious Campus
  1. 建设和谐校园很重要
  2. 和谐校园不仅指和谐的环境
  3. 为建设和谐校园我们应该……
  【范文】Creating a Harmonious Campus
  A harmonious campus is of vital importance. It is just like a solid, colorful and appealing textbook. It nurtures the students’ mentality, beautifies their minds, sparks their aspirations, enlightens their wisdom and accelerates their overall development.
  When it comes to a harmonious campus, we do not merely mean a beautiful environment on campus. We also mean a healthy interpersonal relationship, where teachers and students get along well, while students respect and care for each other. We mean a sustainable campus that brings teachers and students to fully play their enthusiasm and positivism as well, while at the same time reinforce campus regulations and campus order.
  The creation of a harmonious campus needs joint efforts of institutes and students. Colleges and universities should introduce advanced campus culture which encourages a variety of creative extra-curricular activities and puts first staff, faculty and students. As students, we should behave ourselves, learn to be tolerant and respect each other.1&&&  相关推荐:
文章责编:wuchong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 8:09:40)?&&( 10:44:51)?&&( 10:42:39)?&&( 8:34:05)?&&( 8:32:49)?&&( 8:30:08)
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-等级:书童 |
您现在的位置: >>
>> &>>&文章内容
2014年12月英语四级作文范文:印象最深的校园活动
日来源:新东方
The Most Beneficial Activity in My Campus(文都版)
  It is well known that university is greatly different from high school mainly due to that university will hold a large number of activities, which benefits college students a lot. From my perspective, the most beneficial one is “Long-distance Running for Love” organized by the Students Union when I am a freshman. The money collected by this activity is contributed to Project Hope.   It is really my honor to participate the long running, because it benefits me greatly not only in body but also in mind. To begin with, the activity reminds me of the great importance of physical health. Before I go to college, I only focus on academic achievements while the physical health misses my attention. But, the long-running tells me in time that a sound mind lies in a sound body. Additionally, during my participation in this activity, I am informed well that there are still many children in rural areas who have to drop out of school because of impoverished families. Thus, for one thing, I fully realize the great importance of helping them fulfill their dreams. For another thing, I cherish the opportunity to study in university more, for when compared with those children in poverty-stricken areas, we should harbor a grateful heart.   By and large, although I have taken part in many campus activities, I deem the long running for love most beneficial to me. And I am looking forward to that more wonderful and meaningful activities will be held in our campus.
  范文译文:  众所周知,大学与高中截然不同,主要原因是大学里会举办很多校园活动,而这些大学活动使大学生受益匪浅。我认为最有益的校园活动是大一时,由学生会举办的“爱心长跑”。这次长跑筹集的善款用于捐助希望工程。  我很荣幸参加了这次长跑,因为这次活动使我的身心都获得了很大裨益。首先,这次活动提醒我身体健康的重要性。在我上大学前,我只关心自己的学习成绩,而忽视了健康。但是,这次长跑及时提醒我――健康的身体孕育健康的灵魂。此外,通过参加此次长跑,我深刻了解到还有许多偏远山区的小孩因为家庭贫困被迫辍学。因此,一方面我充分意识到帮助这些小孩实现梦想是何其重要;另一方面,我更珍惜自己能上大学的机会。因为,和那些贫困地区的小孩相比,我们应该怀有一颗感恩的心。  总体而言,虽然我参加过许多校园活动,但是我认为这次爱心长跑最为有益。我也期待有更多精彩而有意义的校园活动举行。
  考后第一时间关注:
  成绩查询:
  调查投票:
  考试交流区: |
责编:YYT&&&&
课程免费试听
课程专业名称
原价/优惠价
¥700 / ¥300
¥400 / ¥200
¥100 / ¥100

我要回帖