______real clothess are m...

完形填空Clothes are important in our life.Different people wear 1 clothes.Now let’s 2 some people talking about clothes.Hello,my name’s Betty.I started working this year,so I’m able to get new clothes more often 3 before.There are different people in my working place every day.If someone sees me in 4 once,I don’t like to go out in it again.I like to wear bright colors and always dress up(化妆)when I go to parties.I buy all kinds of clothes and I try to follow the latest way of 5 .Hi,I’m Jack.I don’t have much to say about clothes.Shopping 6 clothes isn’t really the way of life I’m interested in.Since I’m still at college,I don’t really mind 7 .I have two jackets and I often wear 8 .I know little about the way of dressing.I don’t like the serious look.My name is Alice.I’d like to say that my clothes have to be comfortable and make me 9 easy as soon as I put them on.Sometimes I buy clothes in some small markets—they’re less expensive there.I go shopping for clothes about once a month.If I see 10 and fit for me,I would maybe go for it there and then.( )1.A.the same B.fortable( )2.A.listen to B.hear C.to listen to ( )3.A.as B.like C.than ( )4.A.something B.anything C.nothing ( )5.A.dressing B.dresses C.to dress( )6.A.of B.in C.for ( )7.A.what I wear B.what do I wear C.what did I wear( )8.A.it B.them C.they( )9.A.feel B.feels C.to feel( )10.A.something comfortable B.anything fortable something第4题,第5 第6题说下为什么
A 不用的人穿不同的衣服A let us+do sthC more...than...比……更…… 固定搭配A 如果某人看到我穿过某件衣服(也就是撞衫),我就不会再穿那件衣服了A the way of + doingC for是为了,购物是为了衣服不是我感兴趣的方式A 名词从句,用一般的陈述句形式B 前面提到两件夹克,我是换到穿他们A 固定搭配make sb.do sth.A 固定用法something+adj.,例如something interesting
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B。不同人穿不同的衣服A。C。A。 因为是肯定句。如果某人看到我穿过某件衣服,我就不会再穿它了。A。 of 后面跟名词或动名词C。 shopping for sth. 买某某东西A。B。A。 make sb. do sth.A.
扫描下载二维码根据句意,用适当的介词填空.1、The clothes are__________sale at Xinhua Clothes Stote.2、The shoes are__________only 80 yuan.3、The books in that store are_________a good price.4、Do you have shoes_________sports?5、Please have a look_________our store.6、____________boys,we have good T-shirts in black and blue.
1、The clothes are__on________sale at Xinhua Clothes Stote.2、The shoes are____of______only 80 yuan.3、The books in that store are__at_______a good price.4、Do you have shoes___for______sports?5、Please have a look____at_____our store.6、_____For_______boys,we have good T-shirts in black and blue.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、__on________2、___of_______3、__in_______4、___to______5___at___6、_____For______
扫描下载二维码1.A:Mum,___are you doing B:I`m__the clothes.2.A:__I help?b:ok!Can you—— ——the clothes?a:no problem从can、hang、out、what、Washing、分别选择填写在空里
what washingcanhangout
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Whatwasingcanhang out
What ,washing,Can,hang out
分别填:whatwashingCanhang out
扫描下载二维码These clothes are very cheap.They are____________.A.on sell
D.for sale
游客随风4937
B. on sale 便宜销售, for sale待售 祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选B,on sale意思是正在销售望采纳谢谢,顺祝您学习进步
表示打折出售
a 和c 不存在
d 表示待售
扫描下载二维码知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读理解。Clothes are important and...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。When you want to go shopping, decide how much money you can spend for new clothes. Think aboutthe kind of clothes you really need. Then look for those clothes on sale (出售).&&&& There are labels (标签) inside all new clothes. The labels tell you how to take care of your clothes. Thelabel for a shirt may tell you to wash it in warm water. A sweater label may tell you to wash by washing incold water. The label on a coat may say "dry clean only". Washing may ruin (损坏) this coat. If you do asthe directions on the label, you can keep your clothes looking their best. Many clothes today must be dry-cleaned. Dry cleaning is expensive. When buying new clothes, check to see if they will need to be dry-cleaned.You will save money if you buy clothes that can be washed.&&&& You can save money if you buy clothes that are well made. Well-made clothes last longer. They lookgood even after they have been washed many times. Clothes that cost more money are not always bettermade. They do not always fit better.&&&& Sometimes less expensive clothes look and fit better than more expensive clothes.1. If you want to save money, you can buy clothes that _____.A. don't fit youB. don't last longC. need to be dry-cleanedD. can be washed2. The labels inside the clothes tell you _____.A. how to keep them looking their bestB. how to save moneyC. whether they fit you or notD. where to get them dry-cleaned3. The first thing for you to do before you buy clothes is _____.A. to look for well-made clothesB. to see how much money you can payC. to know how to wash themD. to read the labels inside them4. The best title (标题) for the reading should be _____.A. Buying Less Expensive ClothesB. Taking Enough Money When ShoppingC. Being a Clever Clothes ShopperD. Choosing the Labels inside New Clothes
阅读理解。When you want to go shopping, you should decide first how much money you can pay for newclothes. Think about the kind of clothes you really need.Then look for those clothes on sale, that is tosay,you can buy some new clothes at a lower price.&&&& There are labels (标签) inside all new clothes.The labels tell you how to take care of your clothcs.The label for a shirt may tell you to wash it in warm water. A sweater label may tell you to wash it incold water.The label on a coat may say"Dry-cleaning Only".Washing may ruin this coat,If you do as thedirections say on the label,you can keep your clothcslooking their best.&&&&Many clothes today must be dry-cleaned. Drycleaning is expensive. When you buy new clothes, youshould look at them carefully to makc sure if they need to be dry-cleaned. You will save money if youbuy clothes that can wash easily.&&&&If you buy some well-made clothes,you can save money because they can last longer. They lookgood even after they have been washed many times. Sometimes some clothes cost more money, but itdoes not mean that they are always better made,or they always fit (合身) better. In other words, someless expensive clothes look and fit better than more expensive clothes.l. When you buy some ncw clothcs,you should think _____ first.A. how to read the labelsB. how to save moneyC. what colour to chooseD. how to wash the clothes2. The labels inside the clothes tell you _____.A. how to keep thcm looking their bestB. how to save moncyC. whether they fit you or notD. where to wash the clothes3. From this passage we can learn that "dircctions" means "_____".A. 方向&&B. 说明&&C. 生产商&&D. 专家4. If you want to save money, you can buy clothes that _____.A. don't fit you&&&&&&&&&&B. don't last longC. need to be dry-cleanedD. can wash easily5.We learn from the passage that cheaper clothes _____.A. are always worse madeB. must be dry-cleanedC. can sometimes fit you betterD. cannot be washed
阅读理解。When you want to go shopping, decide how much money you can spend for new clothes. Think aboutthe kind of clothes you really need. Then look for those clothes on sale (销售).&&&& There are labels (标签) inside all new clothes. The labels tell you how to take care of your clothes. Thelabel for a shirt may tell you to wash it in warm water. A sweater label may tell you to wash by washing incold water. The label on a coat may say "dry clean only." Washing may ruin (损坏) this coat. If you do asthe directions (说明) say on the label, you can keep your clothes looking their best. Many clothes today mustbe dry cleaned. Dry cleaning is expensive. When buying new clothes, check (核实) to see if they will needto be dry cleaned. You will save money if you buy clothes that can be washed.&&&& You can save money if you buy clothes that are well made. Well-made clothes last longer. They look goodeven after they have been washed many times. Clothes that cost more money are not always better made.They do not always fit (合身) better. Sometimes less expensive clothes look and fit better than more expensiveclothes.1. If you want to save money you can buy clothes that ________.A. don't fit youB. don't last longC. need to be dry cleanedD. can be washed2. The label inside the clothes tells you ________.A. how to keep them looking their bestB. how to save moneyC. whether they fit you or notD. where to get them dry cleaned3. The first thing for you to do before you buy clothes is ________.A. to look for well-made clothesB. to see how much money you can payC. to know how to wash themD. to read the labels inside them4. We learn from the reading that cheaper clothes ________.A. are always worse madeB. must be dry cleanedC. can not be washedD. can sometimes fit you better5. The best title (标题) for the reading should be ________.A. Buying Less Expensive ClothesB. Taking Enough Money When ShoppingC. Being a Clever Clothes ShopperD. Choosing the Labels inside New Clothes

我要回帖

更多关于 real clothes 的文章

随机推荐