喜欢的家谱用英语怎么说说

喜欢用英语怎么说_百度知道
喜欢用英语怎么说
喜欢 : [ xǐ huan ]
1. to like2. to be fond of其相关解释: &like& &jubilation& &have a mark on& &have a liking for& &liked& &take shine to& &take enjoyment in& &take a pleasure in& &take...to...& &take a liking for& &take a fancy to& &take a liking to& &be no enemy to& &keen on& &have a fancy for& &admire& 例句与用: 1. 我喜欢洋葱味道
I don't like the flavour of onion.
2. 我喜欢书架所书本我喜欢
I like all the books on the shelf but this one is my favorite.
3. 我都喜欢乡村宁静
We all like the tranquility of the country life.
4. 我已经足够权做我喜欢做事
I'm old enough to have the freedom to do as I like.
5. 并每都喜欢本书
Not everyone likes this book.
6. 听起象蛮喜欢
It sounds like you enjoyed it.
7. 喜欢香港
How do you like Hong Kong?
8. 即使喜欢工作做
Even though you do not like it, you must do it.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
like 喜欢像意思
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁非常喜欢,用英语怎么说
妙妙881dIj
like___(喜欢的东西)very muchlove (爱)like very much
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
love it very much或者 like it very much
扫描下载二维码我喜欢用英语怎么说_百度知道
我喜欢用英语怎么说
I like ....(something)I love ...(something)......第二种更强烈
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我喜欢它用英语怎么说_百度知道
我喜欢它用英语怎么说
直接说I like it就行了.因为likes用于第三人称,因此用在第一人称I就不对了,its是“它的”的意思,用在名词前面!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
I like it起答错
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于爱的英语作文:爱是一盏明灯(带翻译)
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《关于爱的英语作文:爱是一盏明灯(带翻译)》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。When we were children,we own the love and care from our parents,while from our teachers and society when we have grown up.Love is just as the fire,warming our heart.Love is more like the lamp,brightening our heart.We have witnessed the kindness,the love and care,and the devotion in the eyes of our parents,our teachers,and our colleagues.What's more,we understood the infinite love in the Wenchuan Earthquake.I believe that as long as you own a pure heart and a simple awareness,love will become the best quality you are proud of,for both of them are intangible property.Love is a lamp,brightening others and warm ourselves at the same time.People who start off with a loving heart will be with it all their lifetime.当我们还是孩子的时候,我们自己的父母的爱与关怀,而我们从老师和社会时,我们已经成长起来。爱是正如火,温暖我们的心。爱是更像是灯,照亮我们的心。我们已经目睹了善良,爱和关怀,和的投入在父母的眼里,我们的老师,和我的同事们。更重要的是,我们理解在汶川地震中的无限的爱。我相信,只要你拥有一颗纯洁的心和一个简单的意识,爱会成为最好的品质是你的骄傲,他们是无形财产。爱是一盏灯,照亮别人,温暖自己的同时。人们开始一个充满爱的心,将它一生。

我要回帖

更多关于 家谱用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐