首字母填空技巧的问题 求解!

初三英语首字母填空&_百度作业帮
初三英语首字母填空&
1.interest 2.held 3.Chinese 4.lots 5.around 6.earnest 7.countries 8.more 9.friendship 10.camps
这种问题一般都不受回的,麻烦
俄都是看手气写的。求解完形填空,根据上下文和所给的首字母填空.an old women is going shopping with a basket.She is going by boat.Theboat is going across the river.Her basket is e__1__now.Oh dear!Look!her basket is in the w___2__''Help!My basket is in the river.''
a boy sees the b_百度作业帮
求解完形填空,根据上下文和所给的首字母填空.an old women is going shopping with a basket.She is going by boat.Theboat is going across the river.Her basket is e__1__now.Oh dear!Look!her basket is in the w___2__''Help!My basket is in the river.''
a boy sees the basket.He says,''Don't worry,I can g__3___it.''He takes off his shirt and shoes.''Look a__4__them for me.please ''he says,and j___5__into the river.
a duck sees the basket. ''I can go by b__6__.''It thinks.It gets into the basket.The boy is swimming in the river.''where is the basket?''he saks.''It is over there!''answers the woman.''It is behind you!It's under that d__7___.''The boy gets to the basket.''Go away!''he says to the duck. the duck comes o___8__of the basket and swims away.The b___9_takesa the basket back to the woman.''Oh,thank you!''says the woman.
''Noy at all.''says the boy,"Do you have my shirt and shoes,please/''''yes,here you are.What's this in the basket?''''It's the duck's e__10__.
emptywatergetafterjumpsboatduckoutboyegg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
太长了;东奔西跑首字母填空求解One day a young man with the name Billy went to town to buy himself a pair of trousers.When he got home,he went upstairs to his bedroom and put them on.He was surprised to find thet they were about two inches too long.He went downstairs to the sitting room.Hi_百度作业帮
首字母填空求解One day a young man with the name Billy went to town to buy himself a pair of trousers.When he got home,he went upstairs to his bedroom and put them on.He was surprised to find thet they were about two inches too long.He went downstairs to the sitting room.His mother and two sisters were washing clothes there,"The new trousers are too long,"he said."they need shortening by about two inches.Could one of you do it for me?"His mother and sisters were all busy and they didn't say anything.When his mother finished the washing,the went upstairs to his son's bed-room and shortened the trousers bytwo inches.She came downstairs without saying anything to her daughters.Later on ,after supper,the elder sister remembered his brother's trousers.So she went upstairs without saying anything to anyone else,and shortened the trousers by 2 inches.The younger sister also remembered his brothers trousers after she got hoe from the cinema,so she d_____ as her mother and elder sister did.You can imagine the l_____on the young man's face when he put on the trousers.
did look 表情,是名词
您可能关注的推广回答者:帮我解决2个问题:1个是完形填空,1个是根据首字母提示完成短文,完形填空:Tom is an ___ boy.He’s twelve ____He’s two years ____ than his brother,Jim.Tom is 150 cmand Jim is160 cm.Jim is 50 kilos and Tom is 60 kilos.Tom wants ___lose some weight,so h_百度作业帮
帮我解决2个问题:1个是完形填空,1个是根据首字母提示完成短文,完形填空:Tom is an ___ boy.He’s twelve ____He’s two years ____ than his brother,Jim.Tom is 150 cmand Jim is160 cm.Jim is 50 kilos and Tom is 60 kilos.Tom wants ___lose some weight,so he tries not to eat too much food.He also ___ more exercise than before.Every morning he ___ earlier than Jim and he goes jogging for thirty minutes.He usually goes skating after school.After dinner,Tom often___,and Jim likes ____at home.Now Tom is much stronger than Jim.Jim thinks he needs more ___ now.He and Tom will do exercise ___.( ).1.A.Japanese B.England C.American( ) 2.A.year old B.years old C.years older( ) 3.A.old B.young C.younger( ) 4.A.to B.for C.with( ) 5.A.did B.does C.do( ) 6.A.goes to bed B.goes to school C.gets up( ) 7.A.goes to bed B.eats lots of food C.goes for a walk( ) 8.A.skiing B.swimming C.watching TV( ) 9.A.homework B.exercise C.rest( )10.A.together B.too C.also根据首字母提示完成短文,每空一格:Miss Hu is our E_(nglish)__teacher.She loves us very m(uch).One day,my classmate,Lily had g ( ) a b__(?)__cold.Miss Hu took h_(er)___ to see a d_(octor)_ ,and got some medicine f (or_) her.When Lily s_(?)__ at home,Miss Hu went to her home and h(elped) her with her English.She’s a g_(ood) teacher.We love her,too.
完形填空:( ) 1.C.American( ) 2.B.years old( ) 3.C.younger( ) 4.A.to( ) 5.B.does( ) 6.C.gets up( ) 7.C.goes for a walk( ) 8.C.watching TV( ) 9.B.exercise( )10.A.together根据首字母提示完成短文,每空一格:Miss Hu is our (English,英语) teacher.She loves us very (much,非常).One day,my classmate,Lily had (got,得,患上) a (bad,重感冒) cold.Miss Hu took (her,她) to see a (doctor,医生),and got some medicine (for,为) her.When Lily (stayed,待) at home,Miss Hu went to her home and (helped,帮助) her with her English.She’s a (good,好的) teacher.We love her,too.
1.C2. B3. C4. A5. B6. C7. C8. C9. B10. AEnglish,got ,bad,her,doctor,for,stayed,helped,good 望采纳
&C & 2. B & 3. C & 4. &A & &5. &B & 6. & C & &7. C & &8. &C & &9. &B & 10. &A& got & &bad & & &&stayed &&
B C A B C C C B A 第一个不确定got a badly cold 感冒stayed at home求解完形填空,根据上下文和所给的首字母填空.an old women is going shopping with a basket.She is going by boat.Theboat is going across the river.Her basket is e__1__now.Oh dear!Look!her basket is in the w___2__''Help!My basket is in the river.''
a boy sees the b_百度作业帮
求解完形填空,根据上下文和所给的首字母填空.an old women is going shopping with a basket.She is going by boat.Theboat is going across the river.Her basket is e__1__now.Oh dear!Look!her basket is in the w___2__''Help!My basket is in the river.''
a boy sees the basket.He says,''Don't worry,I can g__3___it.''He takes off his shirt and shoes.''Look a__4__them for me.please ''he says,and j___5__into the river.
a duck sees the basket. ''I can go by b__6__.''It thinks.It gets into the basket.The boy is swimming in the river.''where is the basket?''he saks.''It is over there!''answers the woman.''It is behind you!It's under that d__7___.''The boy gets to the basket.''Go away!''he says to the duck. the duck comes o___8__of the basket and swims away.The b___9_takesa the basket back to the woman.''Oh,thank you!''says the woman.
''Noy at all.''says the boy,"Do you have my shirt and shoes,please/''''yes,here you are.What's this in the basket?''''It's the duck's e__10__.
emptywatergetafterjumpsboatduckoutboyegg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
太长了;东奔西跑

我要回帖

随机推荐