—He’s 金贤重luckyy;he ____...

--&|&-----------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal30%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal96%sorted by: newI don't know why you are insisting we have to look at the problem on such a grand level.
Yes, targeting the source of the crime with education and knowledge etc etc etc would one day have a positive effect, and i'm sure that the class of 2045 will be grateful for the reduced crime. But what about now?
What about students who want to walk to their cars without having to worry about being robbed?
I do not think asking for a little more police presence in areas we know are being targeted is a 'knee-jerk' reaction.
It's not like people are getting targeted across campus, it's specific locations.
And I will never understand this aspect of 'we have to teach students about crime prevention'.
I don't need to be educated, I just don't want to get robbed.
By the way, people get attacked all the time during robberies.
Just because it hasn't happened on campus yet, doesn't mean that it won't.
I think you missed my point.
I don't expect police to stop every single robbery case. What I do expect is a bigger police presence in areas that are notorious for crime.
You said it yourself, they probably would have gone on somewhere else if a police officer was patrolling the area.
It's very worrying that these thugs clearly think there will be little chance of a police encounter.
he's lucky he skewed it
Now when I look at my fuel gauge and think I have a quarter tank left, it's actually closer to 1/6.
Why couldn't they have used the coke can?!
Doug Martin
someone didn't quite get it!!
He's not your brother, cuz!
There is an astounding amount of humility in each celebration, something rarely seen in European leagues
those bastards added a 20% tip on a $40 meal!
Congratulations! He looks really happy :)
no no no...it's edgy and different
you just removed the joke
What's Mongolian about it?
that was incredible
falling over
proposing at someone else's wedding
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2015 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.NDE Module7_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
NDE Module7
d​y​n​e​d​材​料​,​精​品​~
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:10.01KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
singles chronology
"Lucky" is a song by
and . It is the third single from Mraz's third studio album
The song has been on the
charts as well as on the other music charts worldwide.
A Spanish version of the song, called "Suerte", was recorded alongside Mexican singer
for the Latin American and Spanish re-edition of the album. Mraz and Caillat won the 2010 . Mraz and
also did a remix of the song "Lucky" and later was released on Z100.
performed a karaoke version of the song on a 2009 episode of .
performed the song on a 2010 episode of .
Mraz became a fan of Caillat after hearing her music on . He then called her to see if she'd want to write and sing together. In an interview with , Mraz stated that he "played a songwriting game" with friends to see how the lyrics would go. Mraz and Caillat performed the song on
on January 31, 2009. They performed the song again on
in February.
"Lucky" debuted on the
at number 96 for the issue dated January 31, 2009. On the same week it had a debut on the
chart at 84 and moved to a peak of 48. The next week the song rose to number 84 on the Hot 100 and peaked at number 48. On the , the song is already a Top 10 hit, reaching #9.
The song has also charted on the
at number 27 and moved to peak of 8.
charted on 70 and moved to 56. The song re-entry on the Canadian Charts on the issue of April 30, 2009 at #99.
It also charted on the
charts at 34 but started going down the following weeks.
The video was shot in Prague, Czech Republic and the island of
and was released January 16, 2009. Mraz and Caillat's parts in the video were filmed separately. The video follows the context of the song, featuring Mraz and Caillat singing their verses.
The video starts with a shot of Old Town city square in Prague. Mraz is shown getting ready to meet somebody. Caillat is in a hilly seaside area in Hawaii and sits on the beach as the song starts. Mraz gets ready and goes out to the square. Caillat continues to sing the song walking beside the sea and playing with her scarf. Mraz and Caillat sing the song with both in separate places. Scenes are interspersed with the scene of a car zooming inside and Mraz ultimately reaches
in Prague and stands in front of the
Statue. Both Mraz and Caillat look back and the video ends with the implication that both of them see one another.
Chart (2009)
(Flanders)
(Wallonia)
Netherlands ()
South Korea International Singles ()
US Billboard
US Billboard
US Billboard Jazz Songs
Chart (2009)
Along with , Jason released a Spanish version of the song "Lucky". The video for the Spanish version has both her and Mraz in it, and it was released to MTV on June 22, 2009.
. . . March 21, 2009.
. esmas. .
Wilkening, Matthew (October 7, 2010). . AOL Radio Blog 2010.
. Rolling Stone. .
. Buzzworthy. MTV. .
. Ultratop.be 2011.
. . December 15, .
. zobbel.de 2014.
. . If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH
: Hidden categories:

我要回帖

更多关于 金贤重lucky 的文章

随机推荐