抱歉,我英语不行是英语 这么说 sorry吗sorry,...

不好意思,因为心情不好.用英语怎么说啊!_百度作业帮
不好意思,因为心情不好.用英语怎么说啊!
I am sorry,(that's) because I was in bad mood.我认为,你的意思是不是:不好意思,前面心情不好,所以我翻了:那是因为我前面心情不好如果你是说因为现在心情不好,对此表示抱歉,如下:I am sorry for being in a bad mood.
I am very sorry for that, because I am in bad mood.
sorry l don't feeling well
I am blue.
Sorry, because of a bad mood
Sorry, because of a bad mood.
sorry,coz i am in bad mood.
I'm sorry , I'm out of my plate now.I'm sorry,I'm in a bad skin now.
Because of a bad mood.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:(对不起,我不能答应你的求爱)英文怎么说?_百度作业帮
(对不起,我不能答应你的求爱)英文怎么说?
I am sorry that I can not accede to your courtship对不起!我不能答应你的求爱I'm sorry.I can't accept your love对不起!我不能接受你的爱 Thanks ,but lets just be friend first我们还是先从普通朋友开始吧!I am afraid i already have a girl/boy friend.我已经有女/男朋友了I don't think we're suited to each other我觉得我们并不合适.
Sorry,I can not accept your love.
i'm sorry , I can't promise your courtship
sorry, i can't say yes
Sorry, I can not promise you the courtshipSorry, I cannot comply your wooing 另外翻译成日语有:申し訳ないで、私のあなたに承诺することができない求爱
미안해..너에 사랑을 받을 수없네..韩语Sorry,I can't say well...英语
sorry,god won't allow our lovin
Sorry,I can not accept your courtship...
您可能关注的推广回答者:(对不起,我不能答应你的求爱)英文怎么说?_百度作业帮
(对不起,我不能答应你的求爱)英文怎么说?
I am sorry that I can not accede to your courtship对不起!我不能答应你的求爱I'm sorry.I can't accept your love对不起!我不能接受你的爱 Thanks ,but lets just be friend first我们还是先从普通朋友开始吧!I am afraid i already have a girl/boy friend.我已经有女/男朋友了I don't think we're suited to each other我觉得我们并不合适.
Sorry,I can not accept your love.
i'm sorry , I can't promise your courtship
sorry, i can't say yes
Sorry, I can not promise you the courtshipSorry, I cannot comply your wooing 另外翻译成日语有:申し訳ないで、私のあなたに承诺することができない求爱
미안해..너에 사랑을 받을 수없네..韩语Sorry,I can't say well...英语
sorry,god won't allow our lovin
Sorry,I can not accept your courtship...
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
绝对不行的英文
英文翻译absolutely notno waynot on your life:&&&&absolute:&&&& won' be ...
例句与用法1.Lend him money ? i will see him in hell first .把钱借给他?绝对不行。2.It would never do to neglect official obligations .玩忽职守是绝对不行的。3.That will never do .那绝对不行。4.Mrs. norris was sorry to say, that the little girl's staying with them, at least as things then was, was quite out of the question .诺利斯太太抱歉地说,这小女孩绝对不能住到她家,至少就眼前的情况来看,绝对不行。5.The initial requirements involved the belief that the presence of a duplex or "necklace" structure was intolerable from a low cycle fatigue aspect .最初有人认为从低周疲劳性能的角度来说双层或“项链”组织是绝对不行的。6.Absolutely not . you ' re gonna get killed out here绝对不行你会把自己的命赔到这7.Woman can i take a picture ? no , you bloody can ' t我能照张相吗?不,绝对不行! 8.And definitely no to you planning our honeymoon你对我们蜜月的计划更是绝对不行9.Absolutely not ! i invited you . it ' s my treat绝对不行!是我邀请你的,我请客! 10.. . . without me present ! you got that ? never什么也别说!听见没有?绝对不行! &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇不能爱你的英文怎么说?_百度作业帮
不能爱你的英文怎么说?
I couldn't love you.
sorry!就可以了
I can't love you!!!
I can't love you我不能爱你 ,而I don't love you我不爱你 ,如果是喜欢,可用like代替
礼貌的拒绝是一门艺术。如果是对方先提出来的,可以说——(1)I am sorry to turn you down.
我很抱歉必须拒绝你。
Turn you down 就是拒绝别人的要求。譬如有人请我一起去唱K,我很不喜欢这种吵吵闹闹的活动,就可以说:I am sorry to turn you down. 另外像是男生要追女生,女生要拒绝他,也可以...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语 这么说 sorry 的文章

随机推荐