遇到麻烦 英文一句英文,麻烦大家帮忙看看翻译的对...

麻烦大家帮忙看看这句话的中文翻译Timberline trees are normally evergreens,suggesting that these have some advantage over deciduous trees (those that losetheir leaves) in the extreme environments of the upper timberline.网上普遍的翻译:树带界线内通常是常绿树木,他们和处于上行树带界线处极端恶劣环境中生长的落叶树木相比,具有一定的优势。 我觉得这句话并不应该是这样翻译的,我自己的理解是:林木线内通常是常绿树木,说明常绿树木比落叶树木在上行林木线的极端环境下生长更有优势请问到底是我理解得对还是网上翻译得对?如果是网上翻译得对,那么下面这题选C就不合理了啊Paragraph 2 supportswhich of the following statements about deciduous trees?○They cannot grow in cold climates.○They do not exist at the upper timberline.○They are less likely than evergreens to survive at the upper timberline.○They do not require as much moisture as evergreens do.
先采纳我就回答
常青树比落叶树更能适应极线1的生存环境,更容易存活(have some advantage over deciduous trees (those that lose their leaves) in the extreme environments),因此选择C。注意文中亦指出在喜马拉雅山部分地区的树带界线1处有落叶树,B错误。
第二款supportswhich下列语句的落叶树木呢?○他们不能生长在寒冷的气候。○他们在上面的树带界线不存在。○他们不太可能生存在上面的树带界线。○它们不需要尽可能多的水分。
总体来说网上翻译的那个较为准确些,选C很合理啊,这句话换句话说不就是落叶树相对弱势,所以less likely to survive……嘛
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:你好可爱,居然帮我翻译这句英文。 这句我看得明白 哈哈是什么意思?
你好可爱,居然帮我翻译这句英文。 这句我看得明白 哈哈
问题补充:
Hello lovely, actually help me to translate the phrase in English. Phrase I understand it haha
Hello lovely, and I had helped me to translate this sentence in English. I understand this sentence haha
You are quite lovable, helps me to translate this English unexpectedly. This I looked understands ha ha
Hello dear, help me to translate this sentence in English. I see this haha
Hello dear, help me to translate this sentence in English. I see this haha
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!大家来帮忙看看这句英文的翻译_百度知道
大家来帮忙看看这句英文的翻译
原文: she explained to me that the mallets are actually the sticks you use to bang the drum .主要就是这sticks you use to bang the drum .
提问者采纳
ticks you use to bang the drum 。整句。仅供参考.是指 你用来敲鼓的棒子,you use to bang the drum是用来修饰sticks的:她向我解释那些棒槌是你用来敲鼓的棒子
提问者评价
有的时候主要是语感没上来,现在知道了!谢谢···
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他3条回答
她对我解释说钢鼓实际上是需要你用鼓槌击打鼓
她向我解释,实际上是你木槌棒使用拿着鼓(你用棍子敲起鼓.)
后面 你用棍子敲起鼓。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
帮忙看下这段英文翻译,望指正
科技的发展对材料的要求越来越高,一种新材料的产生,将会对社会的影响是非常巨大的。薄膜的研究依赖于它的制备技术,高质量的薄膜有利于薄膜的物理研究和薄膜器件应用的发展,这就要求对薄膜材料的制备及其表征方法有基本的了解。本文论述了薄膜材料的定义、分类,以及常见的化学和物理制备方法和原理,归纳总结了各种方法的优缺点,简单介绍了对薄膜材料表面的组分、结构、形貌、厚度等进行分析的仪器和方法,为薄膜材料的发展、合成制备、研究和它在新材料和新能源上的应用提供了参考。
英文翻译如下:The development of science and technology has increasingly higher demand of material, and a kind of new material will have a great influence on the society. The research of thin-film material depends on its preparation technology, high quality of thin films are good for the development of physics and device applications of films, which requires a basic understanding of the preparation of thin-film materials and their characterization methods. This article discusses the definition of thin film materials, classification, as well as the common chemical and physical preparation methods and principles, summarizing the advantages and disadvantages of the various methods, introducing the instrument and method for the analysis of the film surface composition, structure, morphology, thickness, providing the reference for the development of thin film materials, synthesis, research and their application in the new materials and the new energy.
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币

我要回帖

更多关于 讯雷看看 的文章

随机推荐