一篇题目为I like songs about you...

Lucy Brown teaches English in a junior high school. She loves her students very much, and she works hard. She often tells them some interesting stories in class and her students like her, too.Yesterday, Lucy found some boys always made faces(做鬼脸)in class. She didn’t want them to do that again, so she got all her students together and said, “Boys and girls, when I was young, I liked making faces in class, too. But one day, my grandmother told me not to do that again. She said, ‘If you make faces again, you will be ugly when you grow up.’ So you shouldn’t do that again.”Some students thought she was right, but some students didn’t. One of the boys put up his hand. “Oh, Tom! What do you want to say?” asked Lucy.The boy stood up and said, “Miss Brown, you must regret(后悔)listening to your grandmother now.”【小题1】 Lucy is ____.A.a Chinese teacherB.a math teacherC.an English teacherD.a history teacher【小题2】In her class, Lucy often ____her students.A.sings English songs toB.performs magic tricks forC.tells interesting stories toD.plays the piano for【小题3】What did Lucy find yesterday?A.Some boys always didn’t listen to her.B.Some boys always ate snacks in class.C.Some boys always had fights in class. D.Some boys always made faces in class.【小题4】How did Lucy make them not to do that again?A. She called their parents and told them about it.B She told her grandmother about it.C. She made the boys stand in front of the other students.D. She told them a story about herself.【小题5】From the passage, we know____.A.Tom didn’t think Lucy was beautiful B.Lucy will be happy after hearing Tom’s words C.Lucy’s grandmother didn’t like LucyD.Lucy thought the boys in her class were very ugly-乐乐题库
& “Lucy Brown teaches E...”习题详情
135位同学学习过此题,做题成功率69.6%
Lucy Brown teaches English in a junior high school. She loves her students very much, and she works hard. She often tells them some interesting stories in class and her students like her, too.Yesterday, Lucy found some boys always made faces(做鬼脸)in class. She didn’t want them to do that again, so she got all her students together and said, “Boys and girls, when I was young, I liked making faces in class, too. But one day, my grandmother told me not to do that again. She said, ‘If you make faces again, you will be ugly when you grow up.’ So you shouldn’t do that again.”Some students thought she was right, but some students didn’t. One of the boys put up his hand. “Oh, Tom! What do you want to say?” asked Lucy.The boy stood up and said, “Miss Brown, you must regret(后悔)listening to your grandmother now.”【小题1】 Lucy is &&&&.A.a Chinese teacherB.a math teacherC.an English teacherD.a history teacher【小题2】In her class, Lucy often &&&&her students.A.sings English songs toB.performs magic tricks forC.tells interesting stories toD.plays the piano for【小题3】What did Lucy find yesterday?A.Some boys always didn’t listen to her.B.Some boys always ate snacks in class.C.Some boys always had fights in class. D.Some boys always made faces in class.【小题4】How did Lucy make them not to do that again?A. She called their parents and told them about it.B She told her grandmother about it.C. She made the boys stand in front of the other students.D. She told them a story about herself.【小题5】From the passage, we know&&&&.A.Tom didn’t think Lucy was beautiful B.Lucy will be happy after hearing Tom’s words C.Lucy’s grandmother didn’t like LucyD.Lucy thought the boys in her class were very uglyC&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-山东临沂青云镇中心中学初二下期期末质量监测英语题
分析与解答
习题“Lucy Brown teaches English in a junior high school. She loves her students very much, and she works hard....”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文讲述了露丝是一位英语教师,深受学生的爱戴,她发现学生在课上做鬼脸,所以就讲小时候的故事,让学生不要在做鬼脸,但是一个叫汤姆的学生用他的方式,对老师进行了回敬。【小题1】根据Lucy Brown teaches English in a junior high school.可知,她是一个英语老师。所以本题选C。【小题2】根据She often tells them some interesting stories in class 可知,她经常给学生讲故事。所以本题选C。【小题3】根据Lucy found some boys always made faces可知,她发现一些男孩总是在课上做鬼脸。所以本题选D 。【小题4】通过阅读第二段可知,露丝给同学们讲了自己小时候的故事。所以本题应该选D。【小题5】根据最后一句Miss Brown, you must regret(后悔)listening to your grandmother now可知,汤姆认为露丝并不漂亮。所以本题选A。
本文是一篇小故事,所以阅读时应该正确把握故事中的人物的性格特征,注意人物的言行,因为这是正确理解文章的关键。本题中的各小题的答案,都不能很明确地在文中找到答案,所以必须将文章读懂,根据文章的意思加以合理的推测,方能选出正确的选项。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Lucy Brown teaches English in a junior high school. She loves her students very much, and she works ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
“Lucy Brown teaches E...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Lucy Brown teaches English in a junior high school. She loves her students very much, and she works hard. She often tells them some interesting stories in class and her students like her, too.Yesterday, Lucy found some boys always made faces(做鬼脸)in class. She didn’t want them to do that again, so she got all her students together and said, “Boys and girls, when I was young, I liked making faces in class, too. But one day, my grandmother told me not to do that again. She said, ‘If you make faces again, you will be ugly when you grow up.’ So you shouldn’t do that again.”Some students thought she was right, but some students didn’t. One of the boys put up his hand. “Oh, Tom! What do you want to say?” asked Lucy.The boy stood up and said, “Miss Brown, you must regret(后悔)listening to your grandmother now.”【小题1】 Lucy is ____.A.a Chinese teacherB.a math teacherC.an English teacherD.a history teacher【小题2】In her class, Lucy often ____her students.A.sings English songs toB.performs magic tricks forC.tells interesting stories toD.plays the piano for【小题3】What did Lucy find yesterday?A.Some boys always didn’t listen to her.B.Some boys always ate snacks in class.C.Some boys always had fights in class. D.Some boys always made faces in class.【小题4】How did Lucy make them not to do that again?A. She called their parents and told them about it.B She told her grandmother about it.C. She made the boys stand in front of the other students.D. She told them a story about herself.【小题5】From the passage, we know____.A.Tom didn’t think Lucy was beautiful B.Lucy will be happy after hearing Tom’s words C.Lucy’s grandmother didn’t like LucyD.Lucy thought the boys in her class were very ugly”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Lucy Brown teaches English in a junior high school. She loves her students very much, and she works hard. She often tells them some interesting stories in class and her students like her, too.Yesterday, Lucy found some boys always made faces(做鬼脸)in class. She didn’t want them to do that again, so she got all her students together and said, “Boys and girls, when I was young, I liked making faces in class, too. But one day, my grandmother told me not to do that again. She said, ‘If you make faces again, you will be ugly when you grow up.’ So you shouldn’t do that again.”Some students thought she was right, but some students didn’t. One of the boys put up his hand. “Oh, Tom! What do you want to say?” asked Lucy.The boy stood up and said, “Miss Brown, you must regret(后悔)listening to your grandmother now.”【小题1】 Lucy is ____.A.a Chinese teacherB.a math teacherC.an English teacherD.a history teacher【小题2】In her class, Lucy often ____her students.A.sings English songs toB.performs magic tricks forC.tells interesting stories toD.plays the piano for【小题3】What did Lucy find yesterday?A.Some boys always didn’t listen to her.B.Some boys always ate snacks in class.C.Some boys always had fights in class. D.Some boys always made faces in class.【小题4】How did Lucy make them not to do that again?A. She called their parents and told them about it.B She told her grandmother about it.C. She made the boys stand in front of the other students.D. She told them a story about herself.【小题5】From the passage, we know____.A.Tom didn’t think Lucy was beautiful B.Lucy will be happy after hearing Tom’s words C.Lucy’s grandmother didn’t like LucyD.Lucy thought the boys in her class were very ugly”相似的习题。I like these English songs and they ( )many times on the radio.A,taught B,have taught C,are taught D,have been taught为什么这道题选D,怎么不选C,为什么不能选are taught_百度作业帮
I like these English songs and they ( )many times on the radio.A,taught B,have taught C,are taught D,have been taught为什么这道题选D,怎么不选C,为什么不能选are taught
A,taught B,have taught C,are taught D,have been taught为什么这道题选D,怎么不选C,为什么不能选are taught
是已经发生的事,已经被教了好多次.如果用C要把many times去掉,并且整个句子的意思也变了,说的只是那首歌在广播里有教,用D则是在广播里教了好多次了.
C 必然错啊,用了are, 后面就得接ing形式了,d 强调过去被教怎么唱歌
它们已经被教过好多次了,强调已经
强调过去对现在的影响,就是这些歌到现在已经被教过很多次了,现在的状态是已经被教过了,用ARE的话,与many times不搭配
现在完成被动时态
english song is thing so u must use passive voice(been). They(E songs) were taught MANY TIMES in the past ( and they may be taught in the present) so u should use Present perfect tense(have/has + been + v3)U like these because u heard. sorry, i just try to get hongbao ^^!
为什么用了are, 后面就得接ing形式了?
其实感觉这句话是病句啊,and后面怎么又出现一个主语,
用ARE的话,与many times不搭配,这句话不懂,再解释一下,好吗怎么说呢,are taught 语法上没有错误,但是我觉得这么用只起到了表述 教歌 这一行为的发生,再教多少次,are taught之后,对被教的这些人还是一样,也就是说,are taught,没有任何对后来的影响,而人教了一次之后,对这些歌肯定有所了解了,这是与are taught没有影响的特点相违背的。这里过去教歌对于现在...
为什么不使用are taught 呢
为什么不用are taught呢SinisterWall的其他评论
······I like these English songs and they ( ) many times on the radio.A taught B have taught C are taught D have been taught 题中they只带these English songs,它与谓语动词之间是动宾关系,可先排除A和B.什么是动宾关系?我英语很菜!--_百度作业帮
I like these English songs and they ( ) many times on the radio.A taught B have taught C are taught D have been taught 题中they只带these English songs,它与谓语动词之间是动宾关系,可先排除A和B.什么是动宾关系?我英语很菜!--
A taught B have taught C are taught D have been taught 题中they只带these English songs,它与谓语动词之间是动宾关系,可先排除A和B.什么是动宾关系?我英语很菜!--
就是及物动词后面带一个宾语 像教英语 教是动词 英语就是“教”的宾语 反过来就是说“英语被教” 也就是说 有动宾关系就会有被动态----be done.这句话的意思是“ 我很喜欢这些歌曲,收音机里教过很多次了.”“歌”与“教”就是被动的关系 所以排除A B.已经教过很多了 是完成时 所以应该用完成时的被动态 也就是have been done,答案就出来了.
动宾关系 就是动词+宾语
用公式表达:vt+sb/sth
分为 及物动词vt 和 不及物动词vi及物动词就是指那些可以后面加宾语的,而vi就后面不能加任何宾语了。可做宾语的东西有很多,通常就是人sb和物sthsb 即somebody sth 即something
缩写形式考试的时候不要用,记笔记很方便的,老师同学都会用,以后也...
意为:我喜欢这些英文歌。这些歌在广播里被教(播)了很多遍。是完成时的被动语态。一、主语与宾语
要搞明白动宾关系首先得搞清楚什么是主宾关系。所谓主宾就像是请客一样,请人的一方称作主人(坐东),被请的一方称作宾客(西席)。在一句话里,也要分为主次,首先说到的词语称作主要词语(即主语),有时候说完主语后还要介绍与主语行为有关的次要词语,该词语就称作宾语。如:
I invite you ...

我要回帖

更多关于 songs about you 的文章

随机推荐