she is veryy clever.I...

当前位置: &
求翻译:I’d like to recommend him to you for the job. He is a very clever and industrious boy是什么意思?
I’d like to recommend him to you for the job. He is a very clever and industrious boy
问题补充:
我想为他的工作给你建议。他是一个非常聪明和勤奋的男孩
我想建议他到你们的工作。 他是一个非常聪明和勤奋男童
我希望推荐他给您为工作。 他是一个非常聪明和辛勤男孩
我想把他推荐给你的作业。他是个非常聪明又勤奋的孩子
我为工作想要推荐你他。他是一个很聪明和勤奋的男孩
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!将下列的句子变为一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答1.It is his computer.2.He is my brother Tom.3.I am an English teacher.4.They are my sisters.5.These are my books.6.That is a bird on the tree.7.She is very clever.8.We are good friends_百度作业帮
将下列的句子变为一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答1.It is his computer.2.He is my brother Tom.3.I am an English teacher.4.They are my sisters.5.These are my books.6.That is a bird on the tree.7.She is very clever.8.We are good friends
将下列的句子变为一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答1.It is his computer.2.He is my brother Tom.3.I am an English teacher.4.They are my sisters.5.These are my books.6.That is a bird on the tree.7.She is very clever.8.We are good friends.9.This is my new bike.10.Tom and Lily are From England
1.It is his computer.Is it his computer?Yes,it is.No,it isn't.2.He is my brother Tom.Is he your brother Tom?Yes,he is.No,he isn't.3.I am an English teacher.Are you an English teacher?Yes,i am.No,i am not.4.They are my sisters.Are they your sisters?Yes,they are.No ,they aren't.5.These are my books.Are these your books?Yes,they are.No,they are not.6.That is a bird on the tree.Is that a bird on the tree?Yes ,it is.No,it isn't.7.She is very clever.Is she clever?Yes,she is.No,she isn't.8.We are good friends.Are you good friends?Yes,we are.No,we aren't.9.This is my new bike.Is this your new bike?Yes,it is.No,it isn't.10.Tom and Lily are From EnglandAre Tom and Lily from England?Yes,they are.No ,they are not.the boy is very clever.he can work out the math problem in a ( )way_百度作业帮
the boy is very clever.he can work out the math problem in a ( )way
the boy is very clever.he can work out the math problem in a ( )way
与math相对举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“ MOZIAH Bridges is only 11. He...”,相似的试题还有:
There was a pilot(飞行员) and four people in a small plane.Suddenly there was something wrong with the machine(机器) while it was flying in the air. The smoke was everywhere in the plane.The pilot told the people there were only four parachutes(降落伞).They all became worried and started to make excuses(借口). “I must go and mend the machine,”said the pilot , taking one of the parachutes.There was nothing he could do so he jumped out. The first person stood up.& “I’m a doctor,”he said.& “I help people live longer and I save lives”He also took a parachute and jumped out. The next person said , “I must have a parachute.I’m a very clever person.I have to attend (参加)an important sports match.I know I’ll win the game because I’ll be the cleverest person there.”He picked up a pack and jumped out. Two men were left--- an old businessman and a young mountain climber(登山者).By this time the plane was going down fast.The businessman said, “Young man,I’m old but you’re still young ,You take the last parachute.”The yougng mountain climber smiled , “Don’t worry.”he said, “We can both jump to safety because there are still two parachutes.Just now the clever person jumped out with my backpack.”
【小题1】All the people became worried because________.A.they couldn’t find the parachutes.B.they were afraid the plane would be broken and knew there were not enough parachutes for each person.C.there was too much smoke and they couldn’t jump out from the plane.D.they saw the pilot jump out first.【小题2】.The clever man jumped out with_______.A.a parachuteB.nothingC.the pack of the climber’sD.the businessman【小题3】All the people thought of themselves only except(除了)______。A.the clever manB.the businessmanC.the doctorD.the young man【小题4】From the story we know that _____ would be dead(会死).A.the clever manB.the businessmanC.the doctorD.the young man
阅读理解。A young woman was walking through a super- market to buy a few things when she noticed anold man following her around.&&Thinking nothing of it, she ignored him and continued shopping. After shegot what she wanted, she went to the checkout line, but the old man got in front of her, "Pardon me," hesaid, "I'm sorry if my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable, it's just because you look like mygranddaughter, who just died recently (最近).&&And I miss her very much. "&&"I'm very&&sorry," replied theyoung woman. "Is there any- thing I can do for you?" "Yes," the old man said.&&&&&&"As I'm leaving,&&can you say&&' Good-bye, grandpa' to me? It would make me feel so much better. " "Sure," answered the young woman.&&&&&&As the old man was leaving, she called out. "Bye-bye, grandpa!" When she stepped up to thecheckout counter, she saw that her total was $ 178.50."How can that be?" she asked, "I only boughta few things ! " "Your grandpa said you would pay for him," said the clerk.1. Why did the old man follow the woman and let_______. her say " Bye-bye,&&Grandpa" ?A. He wanted to steal her money.B. She looked like her dead granddaughter.C. He wanted to stare at her.D. He wanted her to pay for him.2. According to the passage we can know that_______.A. the young woman is a careless personB. the young woman is as clever as the old manC. the young woman was pleased to pay for the old manD. the young woman didn't know the old man at all3. Which of the following is the best title of the story?A. A Kind-Hearted Young WomanB. The Total Was $ 178.50C. Bye-bye GrandpaD. An Old Man and His Granddaughter
阅读理解。A young woman was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few things when she noticed an oldman following her around. Thinking nothing of it, she ignored him and went on shopping. After she gotwhat she wanted, she went to checkout line, but the old man got in front of her.&&&& "Pardon me." he said, "I'm sorry if my staring (盯) at you has made you feel uncomfortable, it's justbecause you look like my granddaughter, who just died recently. And I miss her very much."&&&& "I'm very sorry," replied the young woman. "Is there anything I can do for you?"&&& &"Yes." the old man said. "As I'm leaving, can you say 'Good-bye, grandpa' to me? It would make mefeel so much better."&&&& "Sure," answered the young woman.&&&& As the old man was leaving, she called out. "Bye-bye, grandpa!"&&&& When she stepped up to the checkout counter (收银台), she saw that her total was $178.50.&&&& "How can that be?" she asked. "I only bought a few things!"&&&& "Your grandpa said you would pay for him," said the clerk.1. Why did the old man follow the woman and let her say "Bye-bye, Grandpa"?A. He wanted to steal her money.B. She looked like her dead granddaughter.C. He wanted to stare at her.D. He wanted her to pay for him.2. According to the passage we can know that _____.A. the young woman is a careless personB. the young woman is as clever as the old manC. the young woman was pleased to pay for the old manD. the young woman didn't know the old man at all3. What does the word "ignored" mean?A. 忽视B. 浏览C. 可怜D. 鄙视4. How much did it cost that the young woman bought?A. More than $178.50.B. Less than $178.50.C. About $178.50.D. $ 78.50.5. Which of the following is the best title of the story?A. A kind hearted young woman.B. The total was $178.50.C. Bye-bye grandpaD. An old man and his granddaughter.He is very clever,he often has o_____ ideas._百度作业帮
He is very clever,he often has o_____ ideas.
He is very clever,he often has o_____ ideas.
odd 奇怪的,奇特的
He is very clever,he often has outstanding ideas

我要回帖

更多关于 she is very 的文章

随机推荐