Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 One legged squats, alternating
15 Pull-ups
13 rounds (Mary),
12 rounds + 2 pull-ups (Mary),
11 rounds + 3 pull-ups (Mary),
11 rounds (Mary).
Post your choice of girls and rounds completed to comments.
Compare to .
"High camp at 17,200ft above sea level, on Denali's west buttress. Successfully summited 3 days later."
- Paul Watkins
preview video [] []
"Visual Perspicuity" with Greg Glassman - video [] []
"Mary" WOD Demo with
- video [] []
From the Vault:
"Mini-Cindy" with Greg Amundson, October 2007 - video [] []
"Mary" WOD Demo with Rob Miller, October 2007 - video [] []
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
- Mark Twain
Posted by Pukie at January
Remember personal info?I have a remote gitosis server and a local git repository, and each time I make a big change in my code, I'll push the changes to that server too.
But today I find that even though I have some local changes and commit to local repository, when running git push origin master it says 'Everything up-to-date', but when I use git clone to checkout files on the remote server, it doesn't contain lastest changes. And I have only one branch named master and one remote server named origin.
This is what git displays when running ls-remote, I'm not sure whether it helps
$ git ls-remote origin
df80d0c64b8e2c160d3d9b106b30aee9540b6ece
refs/heads/master
$ git ls-remote .
49c2cb46b9eafdb079e76e40c9f77ea
refs/heads/master
refs/remotes/origin/master
3a04c3ea9bb760f0ac0c
refs/tags/stage3
21.5k104390
You would not be working with a
by any chance ?
indicating that your latest commit is not a branch head.
$ git log -1
# note the SHA-1 of latest commit
$ git checkout master
# reset your branch head to your previously detached commit
$ git reset --hard &commit-id&
As mentioned in the
(emphasis mine):
It is sometimes useful to be able to checkout a commit that is not at the tip of one of your branches.
The most obvious example is to check out the commit at a tagged official release point, like this:
$ git checkout v2.6.18
Earlier versions of git did not allow this and asked you to create a temporary branch using the -b option, but starting from version 1.5.0, the above command detaches your HEAD from the current branch and directly points at the commit named by the tag (v2.6.18 in the example above).
You can use all git commands while in this state.
You can use git reset --hard $othercommit to further move around, for example.
You can make changes and create a new commit on top of a detached HEAD.
You can even create a merge by using git merge $othercommit.
The state you are in while your HEAD is detached is not recorded by any branch (which is natural --- you are not on any branch).
What this means is that you can discard your temporary commits and merges by switching back to an existing branch (e.g. git checkout master), and a later git prune or git gc would garbage-collect them.
If you did this by mistake, you can ask the reflog for HEAD where you were, e.g.
$ git log -g -2 HEAD
516k13313761465
Err.. If you are a git noob are you sure you have git commit before git push? I made this mistake the first time!
Another situation that is important to be aware of: The sort of default state for git is that you are working in the "master" branch. And for a lot of situations, you'll just hang out in that as your main working branch (although some people get fancy and do other things).
Anyway, that's just one branch. So a situation I might get into is:
My active branch is actually NOT the master branch. ... But I habitually do the command: git push (and I had previously done git push origin master, so it's a shortcut for THAT).
So I'm habitually pushing the master branch to the shared repo ... which is probably a good clean thing, in my case ...
But I have forgotten that the changes I have been working on are not yet IN the master branch !!!
So therefore everytime I try git push, and I see "Everything up to date", I want to scream, but of course, it is not git's fault! It's mine.
So instead, I merge my branch into master, and then do push, and everything is happy again.
Maybe you're pushing a new local branch?
A new local branch must be pushed explicitly:
git push origin your-new-branch-name
Just one of those things about git... You clone a repo, make a branch, commit some changes, push... "Everything is up to date". I understand why it happens, but this workflow is extremely unfriendly to newcomers.
21.8k12116203
See VonC's answer above - I needed an extra step:
$ git log -1
- note the SHA-1 of latest commit
$ git checkout master
- reset your branch head to your previously detached commit
$ git reset --hard &commit-id&
I did this, but when I then tried to git push remoterepo master, it said
"error: failed to push some refs. To prevent you from losing history, non-fast-forward updates were rejected, Merge the remote changes (e.g. 'git pull') before pushing again."
So I did 'git pull remoterepo master', and it found a conflict. I did git reset --hard &commit-id& again, copied the conflicted files to a backup folder, did git pull remoterepo master again, copied the conflicted files back into my project, did git commit, then git push remoterepo master, and this time it worked.
Git stopped saying 'everything is up to date' - and it stopped complaining about 'fast forwards'.
16.8k45771
From your git status, you probably has a different situation from mine.
But anyway, here is what happened to me.. I encountered the following error:
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
Everything up-to-date
The more informative message here is that the remote hung up. Turned out it is due to exceeding the http post buffer size. The solution is to increase it with
git config http.postBuffer
I have faced when I made the changes and tried to
git push origin master, it was saying everything was up to date.
I had to git add the changed file and then git push origin master.
It started working from then on.
user212218
Verify you haven't goofed your remote URL.
I just wanted to also mention that I ran into this after enabling Git as a CVS in a local Jenkins build configuration.
It appears that Jenkins checked out the most recent commit of the branch I gave it and also reset my remote to correspond to the paths I gave it to the repo.
Had to checkout my feature branch again and fix my origin remote url with 'git remote set-url'.
Don't go pointing a build tool to your working directory or you'll have a bad time.
My remote was set to a file path to my working directory, so it naturally reported everything up-to-date when I attempted to push changes with the same source and destination.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you&#39;re looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Top questions and answers
Important announcements
Unanswered questions
By subscribing, you agree to the
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖