我会一直陪着你,至死不渝。
我会永远和你一起。直到我死,我不会离开你
我会永远和你在一起。我到死也不会离开你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮忙翻译两句话_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译两句话
“一句话概括,出国留学甚至在国外短暂工作的一个主要目的是增加个人的竞争优势,而这种优势要等到回国之后只能更好的发挥。这也是我觉得出国应当回来的原因之一”“国外工作也许可以给你更好的薪资、更好的福利甚至更好的生存环境,但是在国外你始终是外来人口,你的父母、亲人、朋友、老师与成长有关的回忆都在国内。就像不能因为朋友家富有便不回自己家一样,发挥自己的力量改善自己的环境才更有益于发展”翻译软件什么的就不要了,不需要逐字逐句,大概意思翻译到位就可以了,先非常感谢~~
提问者采纳
In a word, studying abroad or even working in foreign countries for a while is very beneficial.One of the major purposes is to increase the individual competitive advantage, which would be produced well after you return home.This is just one of the reasons why I think overseas students should come back home.Working abroad ,you may get a better pay, receive better benefits ,and even enjoy better living environment. But you are a stranger in a foreign country ,and your parents, relatives, friends, teachers and your memories are all at home.As the saying goes &Ease and west, home is best&,you could not live in others house for it is better than yours.What you should do is to play your strength to improve your environment .
提问者评价
非常感谢~~~~膜拜英语学的好的人。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮忙翻译两句话,汉译英,谢谢。_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙翻译两句话,汉译英,谢谢。
1.把拿手枪的手握在相机上,左右开弓,把珍贵瞬间记录下来。2.于历史长河,我也许只是一滴水珠,但我也要以水珠的执着,追寻生命的浪花;于苍穹社会,我也许只是一棵小草,但我也要以小草的方式,向春天展现生命的绿色;于大千世界,我也许只是一根羽毛,但我也要以羽毛的方式,承载和平的心愿。
提问者采纳
1.Put the hand which is used to hold the gun on the camera, use first one hand and then the other in quick succession,record the precious moment.2.Maybe I am just a drop of water in the long river of history,but I will be clinging like the drop of water to seek for the spray of life.Maybe I am
a blade of grass,but I will show the green of life to the spring like the blade of grass.Maybe I am a feather in the whole world,but I will bear the weight of the willings of peace like the feather.希望能帮上你!!!
其他3条回答
To take a pistol grip to the camera, Zuoyoukaigong to record the precious momentsIn history, I may be only a small drop, but I have to droplets dedication, pursuit of life- in the sky society, I may be only a grass, but I have to grass the way to the spring to sh in the Boundless, I may be only a feather, but I have to feather the way, carrying the desire for peace
1 it's hand in the camera pistol, drew the precious moments, or record.2 in history, I might just drop of water, but I also want to drip persistent pursuit of life, spray, In society, I might just a little, but I also want to grass, green, YuDaQian world, I might just a feather, but I also want to feather, carrying the peace.
1.Put the hand which handle the pistol on the camera and record this precious moment with both hands.2.As for the long historical river, perhaps I am only a drop.Nevertheless, I will pursue the waves of the life with my droplike persistence. As for the whole society, perhaps I am only a blade of grass. However, I will show the vigor of life to spring in my way of grass. As for the boundless universe, perhaps I am only a feather.Still I will carry the good wish for peace in my feather way.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这两句英文怎么翻译??_百度知道
这两句英文怎么翻译??
On May1, hackers exchanged bad remarks (脏话) in which the official White House website was defaced (毁容) by a huge amount of e-mail garbage. On May5, the White House website fell victim (受害者) to a denial (拒绝) of serviced attack that blocked access (通道) to the site for more than two hours.(以下是原文出处)禁止使用谷歌翻译以及同类软件回答、8 BEING –set of by the April 1 Sino-us plane collision(相撞) and US official agreement of the biggest arms sale to Taiwan in decade (ten years) as well as remarks by US president Bush on Defending Taiwan, there have been increasing hacker attacks on websites of the two countries in the past weeks.
An American group of hackers (黑客) which calls itself Poison Box had begun ruining Chinese websites after the April1 spy plane incident, top Chinese
The Chinese soon attacked back.
On April 2, Chinese hackers invaded two Government websites over the weekend, forcing the Department of labor and the Department of the Health and Human Services to shut down their sites for a short time.
The US Department of labor went off line for a few hours after a page in its website was changed to display a picture of Wang Wei, the Chinese pilot who died in the collision.
The page was titled “China back!” and read, in English, “the whole country is so sorry for losing the best son of China ---Wang Wei forever. We will miss the end of the day.”
On May1, hackers exchanged bad remarks (脏话) in which the official White House website was defaced (毁容) by a huge amount of e-mail garbage. On May5, the White House website fell victim (受害者) to a denial (拒绝) of serviced attack that blocked access (通道) to the site for more than two hours.
The Computer Network and Information Security Management Office told web operators an average of 100 sites a day had seen “some more form of attack.”
提问者采纳
8是由4月1日-set中美飞机相撞事件(相撞)和美国官员协议最大的对台湾的武器销售在十年(十年)以及美国总统布什谈话保卫台湾,已经有越来越多的黑客攻击的网站上,这两个国家在过去几个星期里。    一个美国群黑客(黑客)自称为毒盒子里有开始破坏中国网站April1侦察机事件后,中国最高的门户网站新浪网上说。    中国很快就好
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
在五月一日,黑客交换不良言论(脏话)在白宫的官方网站将(毁容)的大量电子邮件垃圾。5月5日,白宫网站的受害者(受害者)到(拒绝)拒绝服务攻击,阻止访问的网站(通道)超过2个小时。(以下是原文出处)禁止使用谷歌翻译以及同类软件回答、8–套由四月一日的中美飞机相撞(相撞)和美国官员最大的武器销售协议,台湾在十年(十年)以及评论美国总统布希在保卫台湾,已经有越来越多的黑客攻击的网站上,两国在过去几周。美国黑客组织(黑客)自称为毒药盒已经开始破坏中国的网站后,4月1日间谍飞机事件,中国顶级门户说。中国很快回来攻击。四月二日,中国黑客侵入了两家政府网站在周末,强迫劳动部门和部的卫生和人类服务关闭其网站的时间很短。美国劳工部就行了几个小时后,一个页面的网站更改显示图片的王玮,中国飞行员谁死在碰撞。页面标题是“中国回来!“看,在英语中,“整个国家都不失去最好的中国儿子---永远的王玮。我们会想念一天结束。”在五月一日,黑客交换不良言论(脏话)在白宫的官方网站将(毁容)的大量电子邮件垃圾。5月5日,白宫网站的受害者(受害者)到(拒绝)拒绝服务攻击,阻止访问的网站(通道)超过2个小时。计算机网络与信息安全管理办公室对网络运营商的平均100的网站一天看到了“一些形式的攻击。”
(以下是原文出处)禁止使用谷歌翻译以及同类软件回答、 If you ask people If you ask people to name the one person who had the greatest effect
I don't know
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“我可以用英语和你交流”,“我们没有共同语言”这两句话翻译成英语怎么说啊?
“我可以用英语和你交流”,“我们没有共同语言”这两句话翻译成英语怎么说啊?
你好,刚看到你的求助,不好意思
I can communicate with you in English我可以用英语和你交流
We are not on the same wavelength 我们没有共同语言
be on the same wavelength:共同语言,美国俚语
的感言:呵呵,谢谢你能回答我的问题。
其他回答 (15)
I am English and you can exchange, && we do not have a common language
i can talk
with you in English
,but we are different
i can communicate with you in english ,we haven't the same language.
I can communicate in English and.We do not have a common language.
&I can use English with you exchanges&, &we don't have the common language& this two words translation become how to say English?
can use English
speak with you !
我可以用英语和你交流”,I can communicate with you in English
“我们没有共同语言 we dont have the same languages
I can communication with you in English
We have not collective languages.
&I can communicate with you in English,& we have no common language.&就是这样翻译的
&I can use English with you exchanges&, &we don't have the common language& this two words translation become how to say English?
I can communicate with you in English,& we have no common language.&
I can communicate with you in English,but we have no common language with each other ,是这样子吗?呵呵呵,,,,,,,,
还是用汉语好!
don`t same language
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译成英语 的文章

随机推荐