helen had to shout________ to s...

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(window.cf)c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//"+opts.hostname+"/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};
I CAN'T SAY GOODBYE TO YOU-Helen Reddy-you say it would be betterif we stopped seeing each otherif you had only met me firstwhen you were free'cause now you've got commitmenti should not expect things from youthat you can't give to meoh, but baby, can't you seei can't say goodbye to youno matter how i triedyou're such a part of mewithour you, i would diedeep, in the heart of mei know that you and iwere meant to be be togetheri can't tell you goodbyeneither of us plannedthat we would fall in love this waybut since we didwhy should we be apartsometimes, some things happenthat can never be explainednow, it's too late for mei've already given you my hearti can't say goodbye to youno matter how i triedyou're such a part of mewithour you, i would diedeep, in the heart of mei know that you and iwere meant to be be togetheri can't tell you goodbyewho knows why we choosewhen we choose the ones we lovewho knows why we do the thingswe do when we're in lovei know that you're a decent manand you try to do what's bestbut how can i forgetall the feelings we have sharedi can't say goodbye to youno matter how i triedyou're such a part of mewithour you, i would diedeep, in the heart of mei know that you and iwere meant to be be togetheri can't tell you goodbye(you and i were meant to be, forever)i can't tell you goodbye........
More Helen Reddy Music Lyrics:1Grace will fly a rochet to the space station(改为同义句)Grace will go to the space station_____ ______.根据句意及首写字母提示,补充句中所缺单词2Suan`s sister hsa f____toys than she daes3Helen`s parents went to a meeting yest_百度作业帮
1Grace will fly a rochet to the space station(改为同义句)Grace will go to the space station_____ ______.根据句意及首写字母提示,补充句中所缺单词2Suan`s sister hsa f____toys than she daes3Helen`s parents went to a meeting yest
1Grace will fly a rochet to the space station(改为同义句)Grace will go to the space station_____ ______.根据句意及首写字母提示,补充句中所缺单词2Suan`s sister hsa f____toys than she daes3Helen`s parents went to a meeting yester-day.She had to go to the zoo a____4Sally`s mother does most of the h_____5I know you`ll have an i_____tomorrow.I hope you can get the job根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空.6Jim____(think)his friend was wrong at the time7There of us want to be____(scientist)in the future8Kim often says some______(pleasant)worde.No one wants to play with her9It`s_______(possible)to get a taxi on such a rainy day10Ann`s uncle_____(fall)in love with skating when he was ten
初夏末春°柽2
1.by rocket2.fewer3.alone4.housework5.interview6.thought7.scientists8.unpleasant9.impossible10.fell
1.by rocket2.fewer3.alone4.housework5.interview6.thought7.scientists8.unpleasant9.impossible10.fell
扫描下载二维码英语短文填空 helen:how can i (1) ___ my reading james:here is my (2) _____.choose a newspaper to read .first ,think about what 's happening today .what will be in the newspaper then read the titles of articles and choose one to read for more in_百度作业帮
英语短文填空 helen:how can i (1) ___ my reading james:here is my (2) _____.choose a newspaper to read .first ,think about what 's happening today .what will be in the newspaper then read the titles of articles and choose one to read for more in
英语短文填空 helen:how can i (1) ___ my reading james:here is my (2) _____.choose a newspaper to read .first ,think about what 's happening today .what will be in the newspaper then read the titles of articles and choose one to read for more information .don't stop to (3) ______ every word .you don't need to know every word to understand the article .learning only a few new words is enough .try to use them as much as (4) _____ .then you won't (5)____them easily .
1.improve2.advice3.check4.possible5.forget
/question/.html?quesup2&oldq=1&sort=6
这是另一道题的网址
帮我解答一下吧
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 helen had to shout 的文章

随机推荐