急!美国文学简史笔记英语assignment。...

英语翻译内容摘要:本文通过对在美国文学史上有重要地位的19世纪超验主义的前因后果进行论述,希望能勾画出超验主义在文学史上的一个完整轮廓.作者认为超验主义是美国文学以至美国历_百度作业帮
英语翻译内容摘要:本文通过对在美国文学史上有重要地位的19世纪超验主义的前因后果进行论述,希望能勾画出超验主义在文学史上的一个完整轮廓.作者认为超验主义是美国文学以至美国历
英语翻译内容摘要:本文通过对在美国文学史上有重要地位的19世纪超验主义的前因后果进行论述,希望能勾画出超验主义在文学史上的一个完整轮廓.作者认为超验主义是美国文学以至美国历史里的一个重要起点,超验主义文学运动不但在发起时推动美国文学走向独立,更对往后的美国文化留下了不可替代的影响.
前面那段很明显不符合语法,可以参考下我这段The passage explaines thd cause and effect of the 19th century transcendentalism,which played an important role in the history of American literature,aiming to outline the transcendentalism in the history of literature.the author thinks that
the transcendentalism is a vital beginning of the American literature,even of the American history.it not only promoted the independence of
the American literature but also had a non-substitutable
influence on the future American culture.
This article through to in American history has important position of the 19th century, the context of transcendentalism, hope can outline surplus in literature history examination is a complete conto...
The main body of a book is discussed by surpassing the antecedents and consequences go along examining doctrine to 19 centuries holding important position on history of literature in USA , is hopes a ...
In this paper, the history of literature in the United States has an important position in the 19th century Transcendentalism discusses the circumstances surrounding the conduct, hoping to sketch a tr...英语专业美国文学第八课教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
英语专业美国文学第八课教案
大小:778.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢狂急!!!!!!英语的翻译题目啊!!!!_百度知道
狂急!!!!!!英语的翻译题目啊!!!!
英翻汉:1.The idea of becoming a writer had come to me off ang on since my childhood in Belleville.
2. I hated the assignment to turn out long,lifeless paragraphs(that)were agony for teachers to read and for me to write.
3.All the good humor of Uncle Allen's house reawoke in my ming as I recalled the laughing arguments we had that night about the socially respectable method of moving spaghetti from plate to mouth.
4.There was no choice next morning but to turn in my tale of the Belleville supper.
5.I prepared for ab unfruitful year with Mr.Fleagle and for a long time was not disappointed.谢谢大家了,拜托~!!!!!!!!!
还有几道题目翻译的,谢谢了!!!1.He must have been completely lost in something he was reading because I had to tap on the windshield to get his attention.2.He sounded as if he had a cold or something.3.He shook his head.I ve read it several times already I guess I almost know it by heart.4.But I realized that Old Ed was still on his mind when he spoke again,almost more to himself than to me.5.It's no fun to lose any friend--and losing a real one is ever tougher.
提问者采纳
打从我小时候住在Belleville时,我就梦想着要成为一名作家。我讨厌这样长的命题,不生动的段落不论让老师读起来还是我写起来都烦。在ALLEN叔叔家所有的幽默又浮现在我脑海里,我记起那晚我们关于社会尊重的好笑争论以及如何将意大利面从盘子移动到嘴里的方式。第二天早上我别无选择只有继续我在Belleville吃晚饭的传奇。准备和Fleagle先生过一个虽然无收成却仍然要长时间不沮丧的年。希望对你有帮助~~ 他一定是在阅读的时候完全被什么所迷住了,因为我得打开挡风板才能让他注意到我。他看起来像是感冒了或是怎么了。他摇头,我已经读了很多次了我想我已经完全发自内心了解了。当他再次说起他的时候,我明白老ED(这个人)仍然在他心里的地位甚至对他高过对我。失去一个朋友不是一件有趣的事儿,更何况是一个曾经很亲密的朋友。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1. 我小时候住在Belleville。 从那时起, 长大后做一个作家的梦想就在我脑袋里时隐时现。2. 我不喜欢写长篇枯燥的作业,我觉得这样的东西不仅让我头痛,也让读它们的老师头痛。3. 我回忆起了那个充满乐趣的晚上, 在Allen叔叔家, 我们讨论着怎样做到举止优雅地吃意大利面。4. 第二天早上,我别无选择地陈述了在Belleville吃晚餐的事情。(肯定晚饭发生了什么不愉快的事)5. 我和Fleagie先生对这空空荡荡一无所获的一年已有心理准备, 所以没有伤心太久。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置: &>&&>&
和书籍生活在一起,永远不会叹气 ――罗曼罗…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
06-11[] 06-09[] 06-03[] 05-28[] 05-25[] 05-21[] 05-19[] 05-15[]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。急求一篇关于任一美国文学作品或作品中某一个点、某一人物的的英语赏析文章。不要网上的。谢谢!!_百度知道
急求一篇关于任一美国文学作品或作品中某一个点、某一人物的的英语赏析文章。不要网上的。谢谢!!
文章要围绕主题展开,并有结论。私信发Q。谢谢帮忙!!
Jane Eyre is a classic romance novel by Charlotte Brontewhich was published in 1847, and is one of the most famous British novels ofall time.
Its author CharlotteBronte was born in the north of Englandin a priest family in 1816.Her mother died, at the age of eight. Charlotte was sent to a boarding school where living conditions were extremelypoor, due to her two sisters have died. Charlotte and her sister Emily returnedhome, in the desolate mountains spent her childhood. At the age of fifteen, Charlotte go to school, afew years later as a teacher in this school. She also worked as a tutor,eventually because of cannot bear the tutor’s discrimination and mistreatment,she resigned. She had intended to run a school. However due to the lack of students, the school did not run. But learningexperience in Italy inspiredCharlotte’sstrong desire to express them. In 1846, she completed hersecond novel Jane Eyre. In the autumn of 1847, thenovel published, with great success, reprinted two times next year, let unknownauthor become one of the famous British novelistsWhen thenovel begins, Jane is an isolated, powerless ten-year-old living with an auntand cousins who dislike her. As the novel progresses, she grows in strength.She distinguishes herself at Logwood School because of herhard work and strong intellectual abilities. As a governess at Thorn field, shelearns of the pleasures and pains of love through her relationship with EdwardRochester. After being deceived by him, she goes to Marsh End, where sheregains her spiritual focus and discovers her own strength when she rejects St. John River’s marriage proposal. By novel’s end shehas become a powerful, independent woman, blissfully married to the man sheloves, Rochester.After I close the covers of the book, after having a long journey of the spirit,Jane Eyre, a marvelous figure, has left us so much to recall and to think: Weremember her goodness: for someone who lost arms and blinded in eyes, forsomeone who despised her for her ordinariness, and even for someone who hadhurt her deeply in the past.I remember her pursuit ofjustice. It’s like a companion with the goodness. But still, a virtuous personshould promote the goodness on one side and must check the badness on the otherside. I remember her self-respect and the clear situation on equality. In heropinion, everyone is the same at the God’s feet. Though there are differencesin status、inproperty and also in appearance, but all the human being are equal inpersonality. I also remember her striving for life, her toughnessand her confidence.When I think of this girl, what she gave mewas not a pretty face or a transcendent temperament that make me admire deeply, but a huge charm of her personality.Actually, she wasn’tpretty, and of course, the ordinary appearance didn’t make others feel good ofher, even her own aunt felt disgusted with it. And some others even thoughtthat she was easy to look down on and to tease, so when Miss Ingram met JaneEyre, she seemed quite contemptuous, for that she was obviously much moreprettier than ‘the plain and ugly governess’. But as the little governess hadsaid: ‘Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, andThis is the idea ofequality in Jane Eyre’s mind. God hadn’t given her beauty and wealth, butinstead, God gave her a kind mind and a thinking brain. Her idea of equalityand self-respect impress us so much and let us feel the power inside her body.In my mind, though aperson’s beauty on the face can make others once feel that one is attractiveand charming, if his or her mind isn’t the same beautiful as the appearance,such as beauty cannot last for, when others find that the beauty which hadcharmed them was only a falsity, it’s not true, they will like the person nomore. For a long time, only a person’s great virtue, a noble soul, a beautifulheart can be called as an everlasting beauty just as Cahill Gibran has said,that Beauty is a heart enflamed and a soul enchanted’. I can feel that howbeauty really is, as we are all fleshly men, so we can’t distinguish whether aman is of nobleness or humbleness, but fleshly men, so we can’t distinguishwhether a man is of nobleness or humbleness, but as there are great differencesin our souls, and from that, we can know that whether a man is noble orordinary, and even obscure, that is, whether he is beautiful or not.I also find that we should be very hard to deal withdifficulties because we will meet difficulties in our life just like Jane, andyou know she met many difficulties and punishments and sometimes she was alreadyto death but she just face them and never give up. She wanted to getfreedom, fair and real love, so she must be very practical friendly and brave.I cannot forget that when her best friend died, she was so sad about this butshe always had her own hope, and she knew that her friend just there and never left.But also, we should be kind to others even though we hatethem because everyone has their own ideas and secrets and because we do notknow about these, we cannot hurt others by some words. If we do it, maybe wewill be happy right now but after we will get punishment too.
In a word, I learned many things from thisbook, and I think I will try my best to be braver, confident and “beautiful”.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
美国文学的相关知识
其他2条回答
还是自己动手吧
还是自己动手吧,建议你选择诗歌来写,因为比较简单,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 美国文学简史笔记 的文章