请帮忙 日语这句话,中文翻译英文:“给您色彩...

“现附上办公室装修工程草图,请提供你的建议”英文如何翻译?_百度作业帮
“现附上办公室装修工程草图,请提供你的建议”英文如何翻译?
“现附上办公室装修工程草图,请提供你的建议”英文如何翻译?
Enclose with office to repair engineering grass diagram now,please provide your suggestion一定对!
Office renovation works are attached draft, please provide your suggestions烦请协助帮忙确认并尽快回复
参考译文1: Grateful to help out to confirm and reply as soon as possible参考译文2: Please help help to identify and respond as soon as possible参考译文3: Please help help to identify and respond as soon as possible参考译文4: Please help out confirmation as soon as possible and return to
相关翻译:I am terribly sorry to tell you that I have lost the valuable book you were so kind to lend me last week. I read it everyday and intended to finish it next month. Last night when I came to my room, it was nowhere to be found. I will try to recover it as soon as possible. If I fail to find it, I will get a new book for
我非常抱歉地告诉你,我失去了宝贵的书,你这么好心借给我上周。我读它每天,并打算在下月完成。昨晚,当我来到我的房间,它是无处可寻。我会设法尽快恢复它。如果我不能找到它,我会为您的新著。所以我希望您审核后能尽快发还给我
So I hope you review my post and returned as soon as possible我会尽快回复你。
I will get back to you as soon as possible.尽快答复于我们
Soon us没有啊,抱歉,我英语不是很好,所以可能没办法很快的回复您
No ah, sorry, my English is not very good, it may no way back to you soon谢谢你及时的回复
Thank you for your prompt replywill try to reply you once i am free
将尝试一旦我免费给您回复请你认真思考,我等你的回复
You seriously think, I wait for your reply我期待你的回复
I look forward to your reply语义参照:and the Devil to pay
和大麻烦substrate for benthic invertebrates
正在翻译,请等待...but the overall pattern of change
但整体的变化模式You learn how
您将学习如何Why are some people rich and others poor?
[object Object]parallel port Address
并行端口地址总之这是十分值得纪念的一天
All in all this is a memorable day in 10 hoursan international education centre intercollege
国际教育中心intercollege质量保证期
The quality guarantee period臭氧防护
Ozone protection他是对头发不好的
He is the bad hair哇哦。。。。
Wow ....domodedovo
正在翻译,请等待...卧室是私人空间,卧室的色彩既要符合个人喜好,还要与自己的“幸运色”相一致。每个人都有自己的“幸运色”,所谓“幸运色”,就是以人的出生年月日时推算出来的“用神”(翻译公司最需要的五行)所代表的颜色。如“用神”属木,就应以青色、绿色、翠色为主色调;如“用神”属土,就应以翻译公司、橙色、咖啡色等为主色调。
The bedroom is a private space, bedroom color is necessary to meet personal preferences, but also with their "lucky color" is consistent. Everyone has their own "lucky color", the so-called "lucky color" is when people derived from the date of birth, "with God" (the five elements most in need of theyou cannot instothe root of a drive
您不能 instothe 驱动器的根目录Email verification
电子邮件验证also small country school
此外小的国家学校你是一个危险的女人
You are a dangerous womanSometimes,however,he finds watching movies frustring because the people speak too quickl.
有时,然而,他认为看电影 frustring,因为人民说话太 quickl。if you wanne be my lover
,如果你wanne是我的爱人这个世界变得越来越漂亮,但是越来越多的人口成了一个大问题。
The world a more beautiful, but more and more of the population has become a big problem.I only love you forever!
我永远爱你!但对爱专一
But the love exclusiveConsider what would happen if the discnt value is null in the row selected.
考虑将会发生什么的 discnt 值是否为空,在选定的行。make a photos
使一个图片Glycerin
(名) 甘油It's Very Good Today
今天是很好I'd still miss you baby ,and I don't wanna to miss a thing
我仍怀念你婴儿、和我不想错过一事浩瀚
Vast初级中学数学和高中数学教学衔接问题的必要性浅析
Junior secondary school Mathematics and high school mathematics teaching the need for convergence of superficial analysis人生可以有逗号、感叹号或省略号,但没有句号。
Life can be a comma, exclamation or ellipsis, but there is no full stop.李明认为她很漂亮并且助人为乐
Li Ming thought she was beautiful and helpfulness5) Select an existing household to initially play
交货日期50天
Delivery date 50 days不要睡得太晚
Do not sleep too late学生们在花丛中吗
The students do the flowers经尿道前列腺电切术后膀胱冲洗的护理
Transurethral resection of bladder irrigation careWhy are you still awake?
Are you still awake Why?5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'#5.1.0 Address rejected elsa.sun.@.cn'
5.1.0 - 未知地址错误550 - “#5.1.0地址被拒绝elsa.sun @ .cn”有钱进帐了?
Money income?coffe leaves glass is lone,i leave you is aione.if coffee can'tleave glass,in that way ,i can't leave you
科夫离开玻璃是龙,我离开你是aione.如果咖啡可以'tleave杯」,这样,我不能离开你我相信我们以后都会过的很好
I believe that our future will be a very good麻烦你开女儿的QQ空间给我进去
Give me trouble you daughter's QQ zone资源是取之不竭的
is an inexhaustible natural resource我是如此无力再继续..
I was so weak to continue..在学习中我们要积极
In our study, we must actively真有范
True fanSilver Fern Job Search application
银蕨求职申请他很渴望在见到他
His aspired to see him你的一句话让我沉默的时候,我不是生气,而是深深的受伤。
When you sentence me to silence, I'm not angry, but deeply wounded.电脑鼠搜索迷宫
The computer mouse searches the labyrinth比起10年前 现在农民生活幸福多了
Farmers are now more than 10 years ago was more than happy lifesecond quality products
第二届优质产品Together with Rene
加雷but it takes everthing to follow you heart。\
但它需要everthing跟着你的心脏。,\高级理财师
senior financial managerspuerto quetzal
波多黎各格查尔skqrts
skqrts最近查询:
是 MBL #,你不知道这艘船之前确认是 MBL # Oracle 是 ge nerating 吗?
chtm-02传感器是选定为温度和
你什么工作?
任何未经宣誓的承诺
跨境并购中国企业的成熟
蒸笼上尉:你在我的乳头。
匹配数字集
(beore条例保持他们在你仓库页
正在翻译,请等待...
没有将任何
Classmates, this is Ms. Li
And Canada compared to some of the city, Shanghai environment or is far from satisfactory
正在翻译,请等待...---09月03日 02:38请各位大虾帮忙小妹中文翻译成英文_百度知道
请各位大虾帮忙小妹中文翻译成英文
以下是翻译内容:我将在节后提供给您ETD1-27 OOCL 船期的提单。在这个船期之前的提单都已经提供给您,请确保您有收到。如提单有问题,请尽早告知。
提问者采纳
I will give you ETD1-27 OOCL shipment bill of lading in the post after the festival.In this shipment before the bill of lading has been provided to you, please ensure that you have received.If the bill of lading has a problem, please let us know as soon as possible.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I shall send the BL for the ETD1-27 OOCL shipment to you after the Chinese New Year holidays.All the BL before this shipment had already been given to you, please confirm you had received them all. If there is any problem about the BL, please advise us as soon as possible. Thank you.
I will provid you the seaway bill of ETD 1-27 OOCL after the vacation. Please make sure that you have received all seaway bills sent to you before this shipment. If there is any problem on this seaway bill, please advise ASAP.
I will give you ETD1-27 OOCL shipment bill of lading in the post.In this shipment before the bill of lading has been provided to you, please ensure that you have received.If the bill of lading has a problem, please let us know as soon as possible.
大虾的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 这句话 的文章

随机推荐