专辑创建者:
视频数:13
播放次数:53,530
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩有一首英文歌第一句是Our love is alive So we will 是个女的唱的,我在电影里《红狗历险记》里听到的。_百度知道
有一首英文歌第一句是Our love is alive So we will 是个女的唱的,我在电影里《红狗历险记》里听到的。
哪位大虾知道,多谢了!
提问者采纳
是Suzi Quatro演唱的Stumblin In,一首经典的老歌歌词:Our love is alive and so we beginFoolishly layin' our hearts on the table, stumblin' inOur love is a flame burnin' withinNow and then fire light will catch us, stumblin' inWherever you go, whatever you doYou know these reckless thoughts of mine are followin' youI've fallen for you, whatever you do'Cause baby you've shown me so many things that I never knewWhatever it takes, baby, I'll do it for youOur love is alive and so we beginFoolishly layin' our hearts on the table, stumblin' inOur love is a flame burnin' withinNow and then fire light will catch us, stumblin' inYou were so young, ah, but I was so freeI may have been young but baby, that's not what I wanted to beWell you were the oneOh why was it me?'Cause baby you've shown me so many things that I'd never seenWhatever you need, baby, you got it from meOur love is alive and so we beginFoolishly layin' our hearts on the table, stumblin' inOur love is a flame burnin' withinNow and then fire light will catch us, stumblin' inAh, stumblin' in, mmm, stumblin' inNow and then fire light will catch us, stumblin' inOh, stumblin' in, I'm stumblin' inFoolishly layin' our hearts on the table, stumblin' in
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 这句话 的文章

随机推荐