这句话有没有语法错误 lots?A lots o...

请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:必修二学习高手英语人教 人教版
  It’s only 34 centimetres tall but, as the highest honour in the world of cinema, an Oscar is worth its weight in gold.
  Just saying its name draws up images of red carpets, bubbling champagne(冒泡的香槟), beautiful stars and, most importantly of all, success.
  When the 76th Academy Awards were presented this morning in Los Angeles, US, the winners became headline news across the world just as the first Academy Awards.Organized by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the first Academy Awards ceremony took place at a Hollywood hotel on May 16, 1929.All the guests knew wh the present system of keeping it a secret until the envelope is opened was introduced in 1941.
  The trophy(奖品)is the figure of a knight(骑士)holding a sword.The first awards were solid bronze but a metal shortage during World War Ⅱ meant the trophies were made of plaster(石膏)for a while.Nowadays, the figures are made of metal and given an outer coating of gold.
  Officially known as the Academy Award of Merit, it isn’t clear where the nickname(昵称)Oscar came from.One popular explanation is that an Academy librarian said it looked like her uncle Oscar and the name just stuck.
  The timing of the ceremony has only been disturbed on three occasions.The first was in 1938 when serious floods in Los Angeles delayed the awards by one week.Then in 1968 the ceremony was moved from April 8 to April 10 out of respect for Dr.Martin Luther King, who had been assassinated(暗杀)a few days earlier.Another assassination-a failed attempt on President Ronald Reagan-saw the Oscars delayed by 24 hours in 1981.
When an actor/actress wins a reward of Oscar, he/she ________.
can receive a trophy made of pure gold
will receive many rewards
values the recognition of performance
knows it before the Awards ceremony takes place
The first Academy Awards ceremony took place on May 16, 1929, ________.
which many actors/actresses showed no interest in them
which was a shock to the world
which had all the well-known performers throughout the world
where each of the winners were given a sword
The Trophies were once made of plaster to ________.
make them easy to keep
solve the problem of metal shortage
attract people’s attention
The latest delay of the ceremony was due to ________.
serious floods
the murder of Martin Luther King
a failed assassination on Ronald Reagan
some unknown reasons
When writing the passage, the author ________.
is dreaming of being a winner of Oscar
is trying to tell people more about the stories about Oscar
has found out how Oscar got its name
is not interested in the ceremony of Oscar
题型:阅读理解
Some of the best-known names in the entertainment industry have taken part in an unprecedented telethon to help victims of the terrorist attacks in the United States.
The benefit(义演), called “America: a Tribute to Heroes,” was sponsored by all four major U.S television networks, ABC, CBS, FOIX and NBC. It was broadcast by three-dozen television, cable and radio networks across the country and aired live to more than a hundred countries around the world.
Hollywood stars joined music entertainers in asking listeners and viewers to pledge cash donations to charities helping the victims of the September 11th attacks.
Actors, including Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise and Clint Eastwood, told stories of heroic acts by people who tried to save others from the burning World trade Center and the Pentagon. Former heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali made a rare public appearance in show of support.
The appeals alternated with performances by such popular entertainers as Bruce Springsteen, Mariah Carey, Steve Wonder, Paul Simon and the rock band U—2.
They appeared on stages in New York, Los Angeles and London, decorated with hundreds of burning candles.
Singer Billy Joel sang “ New York State of Mind” with a New York City firefighter’s hat on his piano. Sting dedicated his song “ Gragile” to a friend who died in the World Trade Center. Stevie Wonder condemned(指责) hatred in the name of religion before singing his song “ Love’s in Need of Love today”. Pledge phones were manned by dozens of other celebrities, including Jack Nicholson, Meg Ryan, Whoopic Goldberg, Cindy Crawford, Al Pacino and Sylvester Stallone.
Organizers say the two-hour telethon raised millions of dollars. All participants, from stars to stagehands, worked without pay.
Those who appeared on stages were ______.
A. some best-known names in the USA
B. some famous singer, film stars and other music entertainers
C. People who tried to save others from the burning World trade Center and the Pentagon.
D. Former heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali and Hollywood stars
The underlined word “ telethon” most probably means ______.
A. a performance to raise money
B. a concert held by some television networks
C. a television program which lasts a long time
D. a television program for entertainment
Which of the following statements is True?
A. Four major U.S. television networks broadcast the benefit
B. The former heavy weight champion Muhammad Ali sang a song to show his support
C. Billy Joel, wearing a firefighter’s hat, played the piano for the listeners and viewers
D. The organizers, stars and people who worked for the benefit didn’t get any money for themselves.
The best title for the news report is ______.
A. U.S Telethon Raises Money for Attack Victims
B. Best-known names Pledge Donations
C. Seeking More Support&
D. A Tribute to Heroes&&
来源:年辽宁省大连二十三中学高二期末测试英语试卷
Oprah Winfrey, the queen of American daytime talk TV, is considered one of the most powerful women in the world.Now, after 25 years’ hosting The Oprah Winfrey Show, the star has announced she is calling it quits.According to the Los Angeles Times, the move “signals the beginning of the decline for the daytime talk show.” More women are working full-time jobs, and people are turning to cable (有线电视) and pre-recorded shows for their entertainment.It may be that Oprah isn’t quitting so much as moving on.She has created the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), and will most likely move her show to the network.If audiences around the world need Oprah, they well know where to look.Oprah Winfrey was born to a single teenage mother in a small town in rural Mississippi, US.As a child, she lived with poverty and abuse.But she got a job at a local radio station, where her honesty, emotional style won her many fans.She quickly rose through the ranks of radio and television before launching her own production company and starting her own show.Oprah’s talk show was not the first of its kind, but it quickly became the best and most popular.It made talk shows popular, and others jumped in to start similar shows.But while other talk shows turned ugly, featuring guests who argued and attacked each other with chairs, Oprah rose above the mess.“Part of her power lies in the fact that her life story resonates (产生共鸣) with her audience, as a kind of version of the American dream,” writes Kevin Connolly, a reporter with the BBC.She became a star because of the way she opened up about her problems to her audience.She shared her own struggles with relationships and weight.She focused on self-help.Connolly believes “something in her honesty and her sometimes painfully emotional directness struck home with a certain type of American”.【小题1】Which of the following statements is NOT true?A.The stop of Oprah’s show reflects the decrease of audience.B.Oprah hosted her show for about 25 years.C.American talk show was pioneered by Oprah.D.Oprah used to be a radio presenter.【小题2】What does the underlined sentence mean?A.Oprah could deal with the guests fighting very well.B.Oprah’s show stood out with her unique style.C.Oprah turned a deaf ear to other people’s quarrel.D.Oprah’s fame rose because lots of people watch her show.【小题3】From Kevin Connolly, we know people like Oprah’s show for all the reasons EXCEPT ________.A.Oprah always shares people’s life stories in her showB.the audiences are touched by Oprah’s honesty and franknessC.Oprah’s life story reflects the truth of American dreamD.some audiences are inspired by Oprah’s show【小题4】According to the text, Oprah ________.A.always volunteers to help those who need helpB.has practiced presentational skills since she was youngC.believes that one should rely on himself to solve problemsD.calls on women to work full-time jobs
来源:上海市金山中学学年度高二下学期阶段质量检测英语试题
Below are some classified ads from the InternetHealth & beautyDo You Smoke?Try the Electronic
Cigarette! No harm to your lungs and heart. No bad smell on clothes or
breath. No second-hand smoke. Get a variety of flavors. One Year Warranty (担保书) and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Why not have a try! http://www.
One Week Diet SystemThe One Week Diet
System is a breakfast and mid-afternoon weight loss meal replacement that
contains a selection of nutrient rich, all natural ingredients that will help
you lose 2-3lbs per week.Call 312-078-4860Counseling just in 50
dollarsFor stress, anger,
addiction, depression, family conflicts, divorce, we are offering counseling
on phone by our trained and licensed psychologist. We are offering
counseling by phone 24 hours a day.Please call
for appointments from 4am to 11pm every day.Volunteer --- Teach,
organize and improve the life for families in Brazil/Ecuador /Congo. It is a 9/14/20 months program where you are in training together with people from many different
countries at IICD Michigan. Go to our website athttp://www.
iicdmichigan.orgCall 269-591-0518ShoppingGet big Discount on
Gifts, Flower DeliveryFind great deals on
Gifts, Cigarettes, Flower Delivery, masks, Funny T-Shirts, costumes, snacks,
Fruit & Wine, Romantic Gifts and many more. Find and enjoy latest Coupons
(优惠卷), Discounts and Free Shipping offers from leading gift
stores whenever you shop online. For more details visit/Gifts
& Flowers.htmHuge Discount on
Textbooks, Book Rental (Los Angeles, USA)Best deals on Used
Textbooks, College Textbooks, Online Book Rental, Audiobook Rental, Rare
Books, Magazine Subscription and many more. Find and enjoy latest Coupons,
Discounts and Free Shipping offers from leading book stores whenever you shop
online. For more details visit/Books.htm1. Which website should you visit if you want to buy some cigarettes as presents at a low price?A. http://www. electroniccigar.orgB. http://www. iicdmichigan.orgC. /Gifts & Flowers.htmD. /Books.htm2.& Where do the volunteers get training before taking on their voluntary work?A. Brazil&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Ecuador&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Congo&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. America3.& What number can you call if you are going to lose weight?A. 312-078-4860&&&&&&&& B. 240-564-3268&&&&&&&&&& C. 302-393-3126&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
252-747-7024
来源:2012届四川省绵阳南山中学高三九月诊断考试英语卷
Some of the best-known names in the entertainment industry have taken part in an unprecedented telethon to help victims of the terrorist attacks in the United States. The benefit(义演), called “America: a Tribute to Heroes,” was sponsored by all four major U.S television networks, ABC,CBS, FOIX and NBC. It was broadcast by three-dozen television, cable and radio networks across the country and aired live to more than a hundred countries around the world. Hollywood stars joined music entertainers in asking listeners and viewers to pledge cash donations to charities helping the victims of the September 11th attacks. Actors, including Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, tom Cruise and Clint Eastwood, told stories of heroic acts by people who tried to save others from the burning World trade Center and the Pentagon. Former heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali made a rare public appearance in show of support. The appeals alternated with performances by such popular entertainers a Bruce Springsteen, Mariah Carey, Steve Wonder, Paul Simon and the rock band U—2. They appeared on stages in New York, Los Angeles and London, decorated with hundreds of burning candles. Singer Billy Joel sang “ New York State of Mind” with a New York City firefighter’s hat on his piano. Sting dedicated his song “ Gragile” to a friend who died in the World Trade Center. Stevie Wonder condemned hatred in the name of religion before singing his song “ Love’s in Need of Love today”. Pledge phones were manned by dozens of other celebrities, including Jack Nicholson, Meg Ryan, Whoopic Goldberg, Cindy Crawford, Al Pacino and Sylvester Stallone. Organizers say the two-hour telethon raised millions of dollars. All participants, from stars to stagehands, worked without pay.【小题1】Those who appeared on stages were ______.A.some best-known names in the USA B.some famous singer, film stars and other music entertainersC.People who tried to save others from the burning World trade Center and the Pentagon.D.Former heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali and Hollywood stars【小题2】The underlined word “ telethon” most probably means ______.A.a performance to raise money B.a concert held by some television networksC.a television program which lasts a long timeD.a television program for entertainment【小题3】Which of the following statements is true?A.Four major U.S. television networks broadcast the benefitB.The former heavy weight champion Muhammad Ali sang a song to show his supportC.Billy Joel, wearing a firefighter’s hat, played the piano for the listeners and viewersD.The organizers, stars and people who worked for the benefit didn’t get any money for themselves.【小题4】The best title for the news report is ______.A.U.S Telethon Raises Money for Attack VictimsB.Best-known names Pledge DonationsC.Seeking More SupportD.More People Join求语法大神看看下面这句话有没有语法错误,有的话请帮忙改正A few illegal businessmen use inferior products ,adopt dishonest means,pretend to high-quality products to cheat customers.In addition,whether help or turn their backs _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求语法大神看看下面这句话有没有语法错误,有的话请帮忙改正A few illegal businessmen use inferior products ,adopt dishonest means,pretend to high-quality products to cheat customers.In addition,whether help or turn their backs
求语法大神看看下面这句话有没有语法错误,有的话请帮忙改正A few illegal businessmen use inferior products ,adopt dishonest means,pretend to high-quality products to cheat customers.In addition,whether help or turn their backs when people experience for the elderly fall is also a problem which arise by dishonesty.
A few law-violating businessmen promote poor-quality products by means of dishonesty into the market as high-quality products to cheat customers.In addition,they turn their backs to those elderly customers who find problems with the products.你的第一句中的英语问题尚属于“生涩”,但第二句中的错误就是典型的“中式英语”,完全没有考虑英语文法和句法.
学霸啊,起码我觉得是对的请问英语高手:I didn't go to bed until finishing my homework.这句话有没有语法错误?_百度知道
请问英语高手:I didn't go to bed until finishing my homework.这句话有没有语法错误?
提问者采纳
didn&#39.公交车上 常见的例子
be careful when getting off the bus,当做是
带连词的现在分词 作时间状语 当 主句的主语 与 状语从句的主语 一致的情况下 可以用分词短语 代替 状语从句本句=I didn't go to bed until ft go to bed until i finished
my homework.这句话没有语法错误句子正确until 可以看作 介词 动名词 短语作介词宾语 整个是 介词短语作状语until也可以看作 连词 .=be careful when you get off the bus
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
你这个例句是时间状语从句,不能省略从句主语,即不能用finishing这种形式
例句分析:
until 本身表示“在……之前;直到……时”,通常作为conj.连接2个简单句
所以,你后面的句子,根据时态和简单句的构成,必须改为 until I finished my homework.
即 I didn't go to bed until I finished my homework.(时间状语从句,不能省略从句主语)
until的用法:
1)前句是否定句时,表示的意思是“直到(某时)(某动作)才(发生)”,即not...until的形式,通常连接时间状语从句
如:She can't leave until Friday.
(简单句,此处unitl为prep.)
I didn't finish my homework until my mother came back.(时间状语从句,此处until为conj.)
请问英语高手:I didn't go to bed until finishing my homework.这句话有没有语法错误?=I did not go to bed until I finished my homework (如果主语主语和从句主语不是同一个主语,不可以用UNTIL DOING 这个结构,以定要把从句主语和谓语写上去.(until 做连词,后接句子,做介词,后接名词和名词短语,以及动名词)解答如下:&以上是考察一个 not until 用 起结构为&基本结构:NOT +主句+UNTIL +从句 (备注NOT 是否定主句谓语动词)&例如:We did not get off the bus until it stopped completely&主语+助动词否定式+do&Something A &until 主语+谓语DO SOMETHING B&意识,只有UNTIL 后面B 动作发生了,A 动词方可以发生&Sb +doesn'didn't& do sth A until doing sth BSb doesn't /didn/t do sth A until Sb does sth B&SOMEBODY +AUXILIARY VERB& NEGATIVE FORM +DO SOMETHING A UNTIL DOING SOMETHING B&&Somebody +Auxiliary Verb Negative Form +Does Something A +Until Sombody does Something B&I did not realize she was Li Yuchun until she took off her glasses&&Not until we pointed out their fault to them did they realize it .直到我们向他们指出了他们的错误,他们才意识到。&No. Not until this note from his best friend, another teacher, informed me of his passing.不——直到他最要好的朋友,另一位老师,来信告之他去世的消息时,我一直不知道。&We'll never find Truth in her entirety, at least not until the Second Coming, and who knows when that will be?我们永远找不到完整的真理,至少在第二次到来之前不能,谁知道那将是什么时候呢?1、He is absent till/until now. 他到现在还没来2、He didn't show up till/untill now. 他到现在才来详解till / until在表达方式和意义上的特殊性:until是till的强调形式,但是它们表达的意义是相同的,都表示&直到某时&。不过,当主句是否定句时,它引出的意思是&直到(某时)(某动作)才(发生)& ,这时候常会出现&not until …&的结构,如果将 &not until …&的结构放在句首,那么主句要写成倒装句。例如:He didn't go to sleep until 12 last night .他昨晚直到十二点钟才睡觉。They didn't realize their fault till we pointed it out to them .直到我们向他们指出了他们的错误,他们才意识到。Not until we pointed out their fault to them did they realize it .直到我们向他们指出了他们的错误,他们才意识到。但是,当主句是肯定句时,它引出的意思是&直到(某时某动作停止了)& 。例如:The students made much noise till the teacher came into the classroom .直到老师走进教室学生们才停止了大声喧哗。The young couple were very happy until they used up all their money .那对年青夫妇直到花光了所有的钱才沮丧起来。另外,until 可以放在句首而till则不行。我们可以说:Until they used up all their money, the young couple were very happy .我们却不可以说:Till they used up all their money, the young couple were very happy .&&&此两个连词意义相同。肯定形式表示的意思是&做某事直至某时&,动词必须是延续性的。否定形式表达的意思是&直至某时才做某事&。动词为延续性或非延续性都可 以。 正确使用这两个连词的关键之一就在于判断句中的动词该用肯定式还是否定式。& & 肯定句:& I slept until midnight. 我一直睡到半夜时醒了。& Wait till I call you.& 等着我叫你。& (在肯定句中可用before代替 Let's get in the wheat before the sun sets.)& & 否定句:& She didn't arrive until 6 o'clock.& 她直到6点才到。& Don't get off the bus until it has stopped.& 公共汽车停稳后再下车。& I didn't manage to do it until you had explained how.& 直到你教我后,我才会做。&1)Until可用于句首,而till通常不用于句首。& Until you told me, I had heard nothing of what happened.& 直到你告诉我以前,出了什么事我一点也不知道。& 2)Until when 疑问句中,until要放在句首。& ---Until when are you staying? 你呆到什么时候?& --- Until next Monday. 呆到下周一。 &注意:否定句可用另外两种句式表示。(1)Not until …在句首,主句用倒装。& Not until the early years of the 19th century did man know what heat is.& 直到19 世纪初,人类才知道热能是什么。& Not until I began to work did I realize how much time I had wasted.& 直到我开始工作,我才认识到了我已蹉跎了几多岁月。(2) It is not until… that…
有两个很明显的错误。&如果,此处的虚拟是对将来的虚拟&那么,句子应该为 ; I would not to bed until I have&finishied my homework&&2.如果,此处的虚拟是对过去将来时的虚拟&&&&&&& 那么,句子应该为 ; I would had not to bed until I had&finishied my homework&&not until 的结构是连接前后两个句子。&如果你对我的回答还算满意的话,别忘了采纳哦,亲。
我认为把finishing 改为:I finished 更好。加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!
你这句话没有任何问题,until可以看做介词用。不要管楼上诸位叫兽的长篇大论,只会让你更迷惑只是英语的说话习惯更倾向于until I finished....这种句型,说起来更地道
为什么我和homework是主动,finishing没错吧...应该是把didn't改成would't,这样更符合说话的情景
当然有,until后的finishing语法错误,至少后面应该接个句子
有,finishing 应该改成finished吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 语法错误 lots 的文章

随机推荐